Job Title: Hawk Cares Case Manager – Cosumnes River College
Program: Sacramento Area
Classification: Regular Full-time with Benefits
Reports to: Program Manager
Work hours: 7.5 hour workday – 5 day work week
AGENCY OVERVIEW: LSS of Northern California is a Non-Profit agency providing services in supportive housing and money management.
Cosumnes River College is a comprehensive community college and is proud to serve the higher educational needs of residents in south Sacramento County, including the Elk Grove and Laguna areas.
MISSION STATEMENT: LSS of Northeran California promotes stability and honors the dignity of those we serve by proiding supportive housing services that lead to self-sufficiency.
Cosumnes River College is an open access, student-centered, comprehensive community college that prepares students to realize their educational and career aspirations through exemplary transfer, general, and career education in an academically rigorous and inclusive environment. CRC also offers exceptional instruction in basic skills and English for non-native speakers, as well as a broad array of life-long learning, community service, and workforce development programs.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: The Hawk Cares Program Manager (Care Manager) works directly with Cosumnes River College (CRC) to provide housing and other basic needs services to homeless and at risk students. Many students are in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addictions, have mental health diagnoses, or are dually diagnosed. Many students are former foster youth. Many have experienced domestic violence, abandonment, or abuse. Care management services assist in achieving and maintaining stability as well as self-improvement and self-sufficiency. The person selected for this postion will oversee the Hawk Cares Program, a program designed to meet the basic needs of CRC’s students including but not limited to the food and housing insecurity and the emergency loan program. The Care Manager postion will be located on CRC’s campus and will report to the Student Life Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Whole Person Case Management
Emergency Loan Program
Ready to Rent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to use hands to hold objects, writing instruments, or files; and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, to use a computer and smell. The employee must be able to climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to see, review and share the organizations secure electronic and physical files with other program staff; the incumbent will also have access to the organization’s and other highly confidential information. Because of this, the employee must have the ability to perform the job at the location of the assigned program or field office(s).
The employee frequently will be required to travel to locations within the regional areas of CRC. The employee may on occasion transport students and help the student (physically and emotionally) navigate government, education, health care and other social service systems. This may require standing in lines, walking up and down stairs and driving and transporting students to multiple destinations on any given day. and will conduct case management visits within student’s homes as required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may occasionally work outside in weather conditions and is exposed to vibration while driving a car.
Lutheran Social Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Title: Case Manager
Program: Achieving Change Together (ACT)
Classification: Regular Full Time with Benefits
Reports to: Program Manager - Housing Services
Starting Salary: $33,000-35,000 depending on experience
Work hours: 7.5 hour workday – 5 day work week
Agency Overview: Lutheran Social Services of Northern California is a Non-Profit agency providing services in supportive housing, case management and money management.
Mission Statement: Lutheran Social Services of Northern California’s mission is to promote stability and honor the dignity of those we serve by providing supportive housing services that lead to self-sufficiency.
Program Overview: Achieving Change Together (ACT) is a case management program for single chronically homeless individual adults who have left homelessness and are living in permanent housing. Many are in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addictions, have mental health diagnoses, or are dually diagnosed. Many have experienced domestic violence. Case management services assist in achieving and maintaining stability as well as self-improvement and self-sufficiency.
· Maintain a strength-based perspective
· Strong understanding of the “housing first” model
· Provide diverse services to diverse people
· Treat others with respect and courtesy, striving for open and honest working relationships
· Maintain high ethical standards when dealing with others
· Demonstrate good judgment and common sense
· BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a major in a behavioral science, and 2-3 years experience in the human services field
· Ability to work with low-income adults from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds who have a history of homelessness
· Professional experience working with clients who have AOD dependencies, mental health disabilities, dual-diagnosis, and/or domestic violence histories
· Ability to access community-based services and to collaborate with other service providers
· Good writing and analytical skills and ability to utilize and navigate computer
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently, make effective decisions and utilize supervision as needed
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
· Ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Ability to develop and facilitate relevant life skills group workshops and activities
· Must have a valid CA Driver License, current registration and required insurance in accordance with California Vehicle Code requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide case management to individuals who have left homelessness and now reside in permanent housing under the “housing first” model
· Support the development of client-focused treatment plans
· Provide initial and ongoing client assessment
· Provide crisis intervention, referrals, and collaborative consult with any service providers working with client
· Work with clients to establish case plans that address critical needs such as mental health and AOD treatment, education, employment, budgeting and parenting skills.
· Assist clients in attaining all eligible benefits (SSI, SSDI, Cal Works, MediCal)
· Maintain up-to-date file documentation, accurate written case files for each client, including case notes, treatment plans, quarterly summaries and other program reports and assessments, as well as other record keeping as required by the agency
· Attend housing services staff meetings and program meetings
· Serve as a role model to guiding clients and facilitating appropriate behavior regarding daily living skills, self-care, personal interaction, social relationships and constructive time management
· Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
Rocklin's Tutoring Team is hiring for a calculus tutor who is experienced with common core math middle school and high school. We need physics and/or chemistry included in your skills. And when it comes to common core, the new Integrated math 3 is a must (it might be called something different in other school districts, but it is common core junior year high school usually. Also, you would teach the math section of the SAT the ACT. No high school student candidates please; you must be in college or already graduated. Availability is Mondays through Friday 3:00 - 8:00, but you do not need to be available all those hours. I am flexible, and we will have a conversation about the schedule that works for both of us, even if you can only do a couple days a week, that's fine too.
There will not be any at home prep. It's mostly homework help with a little bit of program creation, but we have all the materials accessible here, so it's not difficult. Students come to us with reserved times, and I keep the ratio to 3:1 or less. You must know your subject well without need of training and be capable to think on your feet because homework help means you never know what's coming. But if you know your subject, that is not a problem.
Some chemistry concepts you should be very familiar with are:
Physical versus chemical reactions
Quantum numbers (very simplistic)
Ideal Gas Law
The pay is $15-$18 an hour, depending on tutoring experience. Please live nearby, (Rocklin, Roseville, etc) so getting here on time in traffic is not an issue. Sacramento could be too far, unless you leave early.
This is a chill and friendly and supportive environment for the students and tutors alike. You will have fun here, but students need to also show progress.
Please email me with your resume and cover letter describing yourself and ALL THE SUBJECTS you can teach. Being able to teach any other subjects is a plus.
I look forward to hearing from all friendly and enthusiastic applicants!
Are you looking for meaningful work that is challenging, inspiring and fun? Maybe you like animals. Maybe you care about your community. Maybe you have an interest in great food and cooking. Maybe you like going to festivals and shopping. Maybe you like art. These are some of the interests of the people we support. At Northstar, we believe that everyone has the right to live independently. Our mission is to support individuals with developmental disabilities so they can live in their own homes and lead rewarding, fulfilling lives.
Part time OR Full time! We have both! Are you juggling other activities and commitments and need a job that fits your busy schedule? Perhaps you are winding down in your life after your full-time career, are not yet ready to fully retire, and still need or want to work. NorthStar Supported Living Services offers full time or part-time jobs with flexible schedules to fit your life.
Put your skills, talents and interests to work and get paid for it. If you are ethical, flexible, creative, responsible, reliable, enjoy solving problems, are a good listener, and are looking for a job that is challenging, inspiring and fun, we would like to talk to you.
Experience is preferred, but not required. A positive attitude and a desire to be of service goes a long way at NorthStar. Our excellent training classes will help ensure you are competent and confident in doing your job.
Check out our website for information and application or call Chrissy at 530-919-7128 for more information.
Excellent references, driver's license, safe vehicle with insurance is needed and criminal background check required. We have immediate openings to supporting people in El Dorado County, Carmichael, Auburn, Grass Valley. Several shifts and schedules are available and may include weekends, weekdays, and/or weeknight hours.
Island seeks a Brand Ambassador to educate and support our top accounts throughout Sacramento, Modesto and Sonoma County. You will play a vital role in representing our brand with enthusiasm and passion at local dispensaries, in-store events and promotions. As an Island Brand Ambassador, you will create a unique and inviting customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty, ultimately driving in-store sales. The ideal candidates will be outgoing, sharp, and hungry to learn on their feet in a budding industry (pun intended)!
Founded in 2014, Island is a leading cannabis company based in California. Our passion for exploration, community, and the outdoors comes to life through our wide range of high quality and straightforward products. Widely recognized as a dominant figure in manufacturing, compliance, and technology, Island continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure while inspiring moments of happiness with our customers. Island boasts an impressive executive team and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the CPG industry. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, entrepreneurial leaders that will help propel Island into a nationally recognized brand within our category.
Now hiring Bussers
Come join our team at Palermo!
Call (916)385-2997 to schedule an interview
Address: Palermo Ristorante Italiano, 9632 Emerald Oak Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95624
Citizen Grind craft coffee cafe is hiring for a barista preferably with experience. An outgoing personality and positive team and customer focused attitude is a must. Citizen Grind is located inside of the Citizen Vine Restaurant and Wine Bar and operates from 7am to 2pm daily. We feature local craft coffee and espresso drinks along with a small breakfast and lunch menu. More information on Citizen Grind can be found on our facebook page.
The Scheduling Administrator will perform a wide range of activities for Certification and Marketing and Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedule certification audits for clients using MS Outlook calendar or other scheduling software as utilized by certification body.
• Serve as frontline customer service representative for certification body and direct client communications to appropriate staff.
• Coordinate directly with staff and contract auditors for purpose of scheduling audits and completing application/ report reviews.
• Conduct and document review of certification applications to include checks for the following: completeness of application, conflict of interest in assigned auditor, and agreement between products and processes disclosed on application and audit scope.
• Conduct and document spelling and grammar review of auditors’ certification audit reports. Assess audit reports for completeness and correctness in compliance and non-compliance references throughout body of the report.
• Communicate with auditors and Director regarding discrepancies and omissions on applications and audit reports.
• Conform to confidentiality and record keeping requirements of the accreditation program.
• Update certification body documents and forms according to document control procedures as required under guidance of Director.
• Manage the planning, logistics and execution of Safe Food California Conference.
• Lead the marketing promotional plan and strategy to drive attendance at Safe Food California.
• Responsible for growing the Safe Food California conference and increasing conversion in other aspects of the business.
• Analyze event venues based on attendee numbers and make recommendations on using another venue or continuing.
• Identify new market opportunities and assist the organization create a market niche for our services.
• Analyze market trends within the event industry to identify unexplored tactics or new markets.
• Conduct internal analysis to understand the Safe Food California Conference’s current position and to ensure forecasted activities are in alignment or on track with the organization’s business development goals.
• Use industry knowledge to identify key topics and speakers.
• Analyze advertising activities and sales performance based on marketing campaigns.
• Track all budgets, expenses, and revenue associated with each event.
• Negotiate, manage and execute contracts for the Safe Food California Conference, public trainings, other small events and with event vendors.
• Manage catering order for staff and public training events.
• Collaborate with other departments to determine training venues, dates, and topics.
• Attends industry tradeshows to promote brand awareness and to gain sponsors and exhibitors for Safe Food California.
• Lead event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees, sponsorship opportunities, as well as maintaining pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance.
• Collaborate with Director of Marketing and Director of Business Development to organize customer and sponsored events.
• Work with marketing team to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
• Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team at tradeshows and industry events.
• Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
• Build relationships with partners, vendors, and prospects on a one-to-one basis.
• Interact with key decisions makers and account-holders by maintaining customer relationships and effective communication.
• Assist the departments as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a customer service or administrative role.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and attention to detail.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to adapt and be flexible within a changing work environment.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Beast and Bount is looking to add to our host team.
- 2 years minimum restaurant or direct customer service experience
- Friendly demeanor, self-motivated, and passionate about hospitality
- Team player who communicates well with other members of the crew
- Ability to handle fast paced services
- Proven track record of punctuality
- Full availability is a must
Are you looking to enter the next step into your career as your own boss? We have a beautiful space located right in the heart of downtown Auburn. Great location with great opportunities to grow your business. We have a wonderful group that works very well together in our relaxing spa environment, and are looking to fill the rest of the open spaces.
Full and Part time rental opportunities available
Looking for the following and anything else that goes along with Spa services.
*Hair stylist station
*PMU/microblading room already approved
*Receptionist available Monday thru Friday
*Mindbody booking system available for use
*Refreshments available to clientele and staff
*Laundry on site
*and much more available at the palm of your hand.
We have a great growing staff, and hope you'll join us in our team. Serious inquires only please who is needing a good place to bring current clientele and willing to take on more.
Freebirds World Burrito is an Austin, TX based fast-casual restaurant brand featuring fresh ingredients. We're seeking energetic and motivated team members (We call them our Tribe) to foster our unique, fun-loving environment. Must have a proven track record of getting results by utilizing the strengths of a team. Successful candidates will have a history of helping grow sales and providing outstanding customer services to our loyal guests.
Why work for Freebirds?
· Great Wages + Tip Share
· Employee Meal Discounts
· Healthcare as low as $5 per month*
· Flexible Schedules
· Refer a Friend and Get Rewarded $$
· Career Development Opportunities
We’re looking for:
· Front of House (Rollers, Cashiers, Line Servers)
· Back of House (Cooks, Grill, Food Prep, Dishwashers)
· Frequent walking, kneeling, bending and reaching.
· Able to stand and be active for extended periods which may be at least 8 hours per shift.
· Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist level.
· Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently.
· Manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
For more information, visit www.freebirds.com/careers. Follow on Facebook @freebirdsworldburrito, Twitter @FREEBIRDS_WB and Instagram @freebirdsworldburrito/
We’re looking for quality line cooks / kitchen workers to join our team. We offer a friendly yet fast paced work environment.
Are you on top of your game as an experienced electrician? Do you have what it takes to be a WECA instructor?
WECA is currently hiring part-time instructors for night and weekend classes.
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable electrical professional, with at least one of the following qualifications?Certified Residential or General Electrician with at least five years in the trade?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please email your resume and a letter of interest.
Partial list of requirements in order to be able to teach from home two nights per week from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
A quiet room containing all equipment needed to teach.
Reliable, High Speed Internet Connection
Windows4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1; At least 2 GB RAM
Additional requirements for RAM, OS, and browser
Mac OS83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor for Mac OS X 10.7.4, 10.8, and 10.9
Additional requirements for RAM, OS, and browser
Italian restaurant in Granite Bay is looking for prep/line cook.
Position is Part Time- evening shifts- Main duty will be sauteeing but will also include prepping, hand rolling pizzas, and pantry. Please attach your resume in PDF or WORD document format only.
California Handler Card - Serve Safe
We are looking for a new line cook immediately at Heckle. We have 30 to 40 hours a week available and we hope you will be the employee to fill them. We are looking for 1 full time cook or 2 part time. We have a fun fast paced work environment and we put out a great, tight menu of burgers, BBQ, and salads. This is not a cook at one station type of kitchen. Expect to do a little bit of everything every day, including grill, fry and prep.
Feel free to contact us by email or by text (please no phone calls) at the above contacts. Please include a resume or a brief description of your cooking experience
El restaurante Mikuni Japones en Elk Grove está aceptando solicitudes para lavavajillas a tiempo parcial y tiempo completo.
- Turnos de almuerzo (de 10:30 a.m., o 12:30 p.m. a 3 p.m. a 5 p.m.)
- Turnos de cena (de 3pm, 4pm, 5pm hasta el cierre)
Mikuni Japansese Restaurant in Elk Grove is accepting applications for part-time and full-time dishwashers.
- Lunch shifts (from 10:30am or 12:30pm until 3pm to 5pm)
- Dinner shifts (from 3pm, 4pm, 5pm until closing)
We are looking for outstanding team members, who are Self-Starters, Reliable, Hard Working and Friendly that do not require micro management, learn quickly, thrive on fast paced work environments and most of all – this will be a super fun place to work! Corner Tavern & Grill and Dominick's is now accepting applications and interviews.
Job Summary: Your primary responsibility is to anticipate our guests’ needs and provide each one with a positive dining experience. You must be able to exhibit genuine hospitality to your guests, knowledge of our menu, have team spirit and support towards your fellow employees.
Experienced Food Expo / Runner / Server /Bartender
*Outgoing, Energetic, and Proactive
*Professional Appearance and Demeanor
*Ability to maintain a clean work environment
*Good multitasking skills
* 2 years’ experience as a server
* 3 years’ experience as a bartender
*Enthusiasm for serving customers in a kind, courteous, and professional manner
*Being lively, alert, and able to stay mobile throughout shifts
*Able to frequently lift and carry food, drinks, and items sometimes in excess of 25 lb.
*Able to work at a fast pace and be a team player, as well as multitask
*Wine/Beer/Cocktails/Coffee knowledge and fine dining experience is a plus
Job Summary: You will be responsible for the preparation of all food items. We have a diverse menu that requires speed and accurate preparation. You are also responsible for maintaining equipment and the cleanliness of your surroundings. We expect you to take pride in every dish or item you send out of our scratch kitchen. Corner Tavern & Grill is looking for the right individuals to join our team there is endless opportunities for advancement with a possible Sous Chef position to the right candidate.
Experienced Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook:
*Knowledge of Cuisine (i.e. recipes, ordering, presentations)
*Knowledge of Kitchen Procedures
*Knowledge of Pizza/Salad Prep.
*Knowledge of proper sanitation procedures
*Ability to multitask and keep cool under pressure
*Demonstrated ability to be a team player
* Food Handlers Card required
If you think you meet the criteria above, please start the application process immediately,
Send your resume
Prepare and cook a variety of foods including: poultry, seafoods, vegetables, and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils in proper and timely manner.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience: No experience needed, however experience is a plus
Qualifications and Duties
• Able to lift 40 pounds.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
• Able to work with fire and oil; i.e. fryer and stove.
• Handle preparation of meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Able to use a knife properly for food preparation.
• Maintain cleanliness in food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature.
• Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
• Season, flavor, and cook food according to recipes.
• Able to work well individually and in a team environment.
*The company reserves the right to add or change qualifications and duties at any time.
Please send resumes and availability
Part Time and Full Time available
Style Magazine's "Best Casual Restaurant" Folsom/EDH for 2018 and 2019
If you are a HAPPY and OUTGOING passionate person and works well in a FAST-PACED environment and would like to join this team, please stop by our restaurant:
@ 1010 Riley Street, Folsom CA 95630 (in the Wal-Mart/24 Hour Fitness/Dutch Bros. Center) between 2pm-4pm and fill out an application and interview, or email your resume with availability and salary requirements
Positions Currently Available:
Hourly Supervisor position: Dinner shifts
Line Cooks: Hiring Lunch and Dinner Shifts
Pizza Makers/Cashiers: Hiring Lunch and Dinner Shifts
Check us out
* Supervisor position: minimum 1 year in a lead/supervisor position
* Grill Cooks positions: prefers previous experience as a line cook or equivalent schooling
* A love for People, Pizza and Burgers
* Passion and Pride in your work
* Hardworking, punctual and honest
* Ability to multi-task under pressure while meeting or exceeding service standards and hospitality standards
* Flexible schedule-
* Pushing, pulling, lifting and pouring up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to memorize, retain and execute recipes and service standards
* Team Player
* Only hire HAPPY team members
Competitive wages, employee food discounts, tips, flexible scheduling, great working environment, advancement opportunities.
Interviewing daily between 2pm and 4pm.
1 year experience minimum
Upscale hotel is looking for an experienced housekeeper.
Must be available weekends and holidays.
15 to 30+ hours per week typical, Mornings and early afternoons.
Successful drug and alcohol test required; No visible tattoos or piercings.
E-mail resume or application to the address included. Enter "Housekeeper" in the subject line
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are interested in being part of the crew at an iconic restaurant/bar/music venue that has been part of the Sacramento scene for over 44 years.
With opportunities to grow and learn new skills, a starting dishwashing position here has been a successful start for many in the foodservice industry. Position includes dishwashing duties, janitorial duties and light kitchen prep work.
Hours vary; eight-hour shifts, Sunday through Saturday, and overtime hours as needed. Hourly starting pay is $12.00/hr with opportunity for advancement in pay and position based on performance and skill.
Interested parties should turn in a completed employment application in person on Monday through Saturday between 2pm-4pm.
The Delta King has immediate openings for Hosts and Bussers for our beautiful Delta Bar & Grill and Pilothouse Restaurant. Successful candidates should have experience in their related areas. Day and evening shifts available. Open Table experience a big plus.
Must be friendly, outgoing, be able to work well with others and be able to prioritize work with customer impact being the guiding principal.
Please send resume, subject of the email should read "Host / Busser".
We are looking forward to working with you.
Get ready to rock at the brand-new Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain. Located just north of Sacramento, the Hard Rock brand’s amped-up style, service, and signature hospitality have a new home in Northern California.
You’ll have no trouble living the rock-star lifestyle here. Take it up to 11 with live music and entertainment, plus exquisite dining, sleek bars, and world-class gaming.
Respond to careers @ hrhcsac.com (no spaces), or apply online here:
Full time - https://hrhcsacramento-hardrock.icims.com/jobs/7332/dealer-ft---dual-rate/job
Part time - https://hrhcsacramento-hardrock.icims.com/jobs/8201/dealer---table-games-pt/job
Under the direction of the Table Games Floor Supervisor, Team Member is responsible for proficiently dealing games as assigned. For full-time dealer, two years Class 3 experience preferred, must be able to proficiently deal three major games and five minor games. For part-time dealer, must be able to proficiently deal two major games and three minor games.
- Deal cards accurately and at a pace defined by the supervisor/guests at the table; take and pay bets accurately and according to standard.
- Follow department and company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) including those relating to Hard Rock’s business ethics and all regulatory requirements.
- Deliver an exceptional guest service experience that promotes guest satisfaction & enjoyment.
- Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity and performance, as well as Team morale.
- Support the Hard Rock culture and Team philosophy within the department and throughout the property.
- Amicably resolve guest concerns whenever possible and report to the direct supervisor complaints, issues or problems that are outside ability or authority to resolve.
- Ensures the protection of customer's rewards and credit lines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Hard Rock trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company's mission.
- Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Audition - Demonstrate during a live audition your ability to deal games as stated on application.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must at very infrequent times lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Scheduling requirements will include nights, weekends and holidays.
As part of Hard Rock Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with ERGC compliance, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.
Looking for something different in the field of social work?*Are you interested in making a difference?*Enjoy being a teacher and an advocate?*Want to enjoy going to work every day?Join Our Team!Serra Center is currently seeking Living Skills Instructors to provide training in activities of daily living, socialization and community integration to individuals with intellectual disabilities. Training occurs in the individual's home within the cities of Fremont, San Leandro and Livermore. Travel to the individual’s home is required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
What We Offer:
http://www.serracenter.org/Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
El Dorado Physical Therapy Inc. is an established privately owned outpatient clinic which has been serving the beautiful foothills of Sacramento for over 28 years with Opportunities in all 4 of our clinics. We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join our outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine team. We provide care to a diverse orthopedic patient population including sports injury,pre/post op, geriatrics and some neuro patients as well as local high school sports medicine teams. We embrace autonomy in ours team members and encourage education. Our focus on the patient and the community has brought us great success. We want a team member that will continue to promote this family/community based idea that keeps generations coming back to us to meet their therapy needs. We want you if:
Experience is preferred. We offer generous PTO, 401 K with 4% matching for qualified participants, Medical, Dental and an emphasis on Con-Ed, Bonus structure and in-house Education. Salary based on experience.
990 Riley Street Folsom, CA 95630
PT owned private practices which emphasizes the patient's needs and staff education. Established more than 28 yrs ago we are part of our communities.
We pride ourselves on "Treating Our Patients Like Family" and emphasize hands on care.
Resume's to David K Thomas PT, MPA
Have you considered teaching as your next career? If you are an industry professional in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math (STEM), you can inspire the next generation of innovators. Transition to teaching middle or high school in the next 1-3 years. Students need role models like you with expertise and leadership in their field.
The is a rigorous on-ramp to a teaching career — offering you the field experience, knowledge and connections to ensure you thrive. The Teaching Fellowship provides a guided pathway into teaching for STEM industry professionals .
EnCorps is looking for passionate STEM industry professionals who want to make a difference in urban education and have at least 3 years of full time work or research experience in a science, technology, engineering or math related industry. (Please see our full eligibility criteria: .)
Apply online at by our SPRING DEADLINE: February 28, 2020
As an EnCorps Teaching Fellow:
“I saw a spark in those kids, I want to see more of that. If I can be a little inspiration to them that would be worth it.” -
Find out more
FT Line Cooks available for Evening (12:30 pm to 9 pm)
1. Assists in the food preparation for the assigned station including; pantry, broiler/grill or sauté. 2. Prepares and cooks ordered items during restaurant service according to Chef’s specifications. 3. Inspects all stations in Kitchen at thee end of each shift to make sure they are all broken down and cleaned to sanitation standards. 4. Ensures proper food storage methods, labeling, rotation and temperature controls for all food items. 5. Ensures proper portion control and proper plating presentations. Average knowledge of industrial equipment including range, ovens, slicer, deep fryer and grill.
2-3 years cooking experience including breakfast and saute.
Excellent wages including full benefit package: med/den/vis/401k+match/hol/sick/vac and lots more.
Tutoring Position Available, MPM Learning Center
MPM Learning Center is currently hiring tutors with strong Math and English skills. We value honesty, patience, flexibility, ambition, and the ability to motivate students. Our tutors ensure that students receive all the help that they need in order to be successful.
*After School/Group Tutoring - Tutors will be placed in a classroom of 5-7 students where the students will be working on homework. Tutors are responsible for correcting every student's homework and providing supplementary work for the students. Tutors are also responsible for keeping track of students' academic progress in the form of case files.
*Private Tutoring - Depending on the demand, tutors may be required to tutor students on a one-on-one basis in a specific subject.
*Tutors are required to report and update parents in regards to their child's academic progress. Communication is a must at MPM Learning Center.
If this sounds like a job for you, please submit a resume via email.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
Feel free to stop by our center in order to familiarize yourself with our facility and speak with a member of our staff about your options. The contact information is all provided below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MPM Learning Center
8055 Elk Grove Florin Road, Suite A & B
Sacramento, CA 95829
The Flower Farm Inn, a lovely seven room Bed and Breakfast, is seeking a part-time person to join our housekeeping staff to take care of our historic Inn. The job would likely be 2-4 days per week, primarily weekends. Depending on your skills and interests, this position has the potential of more hours; you could also be a part of our catering team, food serve or maintenance jobs.
The position will require the following skills and availability:
• Careful cleaning of guest rooms, bathrooms and the main house in a timely manner with attention to detail
• Breakfast cooking skills
• Reliable, punctual and ready to work for scheduled shifts
• Works well alone and in a team; willing to flex when and where needed most
• Cheerful and professional with guests and other staff members
• Regular availability on some Fridays, and most Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. Some availability for weekend nights if asked to be part of our catering team.
On most days, you and others will begin your day by preparing and servicing a full breakfast for up to 20 guests. As check-outs occur, your team will then clean rooms, do laundry and other chores to prepare for our next group of guests.
If you would like to be part of our wonderful Flower Farm staff, please respond to this ad by attaching a cover letter and a resume.
Program Assistant (PA) Full-time and Part Time
The Milieu Center is a day program that services adults with intellectual disabilities and mental health diagnosis. We are looking for energetic and accountable individuals that have the ability to work in a client driven team first environment. Our hours are 8 am to 4 pm Mon - Fri with Holidays off.
High School Diploma.
One year of experience working with individuals with disabilities.
Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
Clean DMV record.
The Program Assistant is responsible for the following functions:
*Come Join Our Team! Hannibal's Catering & Events is hiring the following positions:
Full-Time DELIVERY DRIVERS for weekdays & weekends (5 positions)
Part-Time CATERING SERVERS ( 15 positions)
Part-Time BARTENDERS (6 positions)
Accepting Application & Interview NOW.
Full time drivers with hospitality experience preferred. Driving company Van. Must have clean DMV record
Part time servers & bartenders for weddings and corporate/social events.
Please send your resume or a short note stating your experiences or qualifications for the position. Please DO NOT CALL. Email or text all inquiries to Attn: Phil
Drop-In /Apply in Person (Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM) - No appointment required! Get interviewed on the spot.
Hannibal's Catering & Events (Cross St /Power Inn Rd & Fruitridge)
8141 37th Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
Praiseland Academy of El Dorado Hills is hiring a full-time preschool teacher, preschool assistant, an infant teacher, and an infant assistant immediately.
If you love working with children and want to join a great teaching team please contact Praiseland.
We are a Christian based center with children from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
We are looking for highly motivated teachers that can demonstrate effective communication with parents, teachers, and children . Teachers need to have excellent leadership skills as well as outstanding organizational skills. We are looking for teachers that have a love of teaching and want to stay long term. We are very academic and have very high standards for our children and teachers.
Teachers need to be able to have a flexible schedule and arrive on time each day.
Requirements for Preschool Teachers-
enrolled in another ECE class
No ECE units are required, but preferred.
Experience with children is required.
Requirements for all employees:
We would love to give you a tour of our school and see if you would like to join our team.
Please email current resume to be considered for a position.