: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
This position reports to the Franchisee and is responsible for consistently delivering an exceptional parent/child experience in the Academy in order to drive education, operations, and marketing for improved profitability. A commitment to Kiddie Academy’s mission of “Awakening possibilities through Life Essentials®” is imperative. This position assumes the responsibility of and oversees all operations and education functions of the Academy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES
This position reports to the Franchisee and is responsible for consistently delivering an exceptional parent/child experience in the Academy in order to drive education, operations, and marketing for improved profitability. A commitment to Kiddie Academy’s mission of “Awakening possibilities through Life Essentials®” is imperative. This position assumes the responsibility of and oversees all operations and education functions of the Academy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DUTIES
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Local gun shop clerk full time counter person position available (West Covina)
Compensation: $14.00 per hour starting, with plenty of room to grow. About 40-50 hours per week.
We are looking for a motivated, clean, punctual, and fast moving person. Good customer service skills are a must. No prior experience is needed, but prior experience is a plus. Must be able to work Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday.
Because of the nature of the business, and the items we deal in, we cannot hire any convicted felons, or those with any prior violent misdemeanors, restraining orders, Domestic Violence, or a history of mental health issues, as well as any crimes involving theft, or fencing of stolen property.
You will need to pass a live-scan background check.
PLEASE REPLY WITH A RESUME.
A state of the art manufacturing facility is looking to hire a hands-on customer sales representative for its Glendale CA service center. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent knowledge of computers, and be detail-oriented.
The qualified candidate must be a strategic thought leader and be comfortable dealing with customers over the phone and face to face in a B-to-B environment. This successful candidate will be managing existing accounts and will be actively engaged in soliciting our products to new potential customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Comprehensive training of products and industry will be provided.
JOB TITLE: Preschool Lead Teacher: Montessori Method
The Early Education Lead Teacher is responsible for the academic, social-emotional growth and development of all children in their care, which may include toddlers and/or preschool age children. She/he develops partnerships with parents/caregivers to engage and encourage parent participation in the program. The Lead Teacher is also responsible for assuring compliance with codes and regulations of all State and local governing and contracting agencies and ensuring that the development, nurturing, cleanliness, nutritional needs and safety of children in accordance such codes and regulations are met consistently. She/he works collegially with other staff members, assistant teachers to achieve program standards based on Title V and the goals and objectives for all children and families set by the agency. A preschool teacher is a passionate, dedicated and hard working individual who understands and supports the needs of children and holds the core values, beliefs, tents and vision of the agency at heart and mind – every day. The teacher helps to set a good standard and work ethic as a conscientious child care provider in the classroom that their teacher assistants and aides can proudly follow. The Preschool Teacher will be respectful of children and parents, and ensure that equipment and facilities are clean, safe
and well maintained. Failure to provide adequate services may place children at risk.
Preschool teachers typically do the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Preschool teachers typically do the following:
• Develops, weekly plans, and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plan) to nurture and stimulate all domains of children’s development in their care.
• Daily prepares materials and classrooms for class activities.
• Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate.
• Provide a variety of materials and an environment rich in subject and experiences, cultural diversity, opportunity for exploration and manipulation both in learning activities and imaginative play.
• Perform on-going developmental evaluations of children as required by funding sources and develop lesson plans and follow curriculum implementation that addresses the individual needs of each child.
• Daily/weekly plan, evaluate, arrange and improve the physical environment in the classroom and outdoors to create opportunities for exploration, facilitate motor-skill activities and meet the changing needs of the developing child.
• Provide responsive care to all children by adapting daily care giving routines and plans to the interests and needs of the individual child and the group.
• Prepare developmental progress reports as needed.
• Demonstrate cultural competency and respect for the child's background by incorporating the cultural, linguistic and familial values and beliefs into the childcare program and lesson plans.
• Completes child transition and orientation of the classroom with parents.
• Maintain ongoing, open communication with parents/caregivers.
• Provide a classroom environment that encourages parent participation.
• Ensure that each family receives an opportunity to build strong relationships and experience clear communication with teaching staff.
• Prepare periodical parent conferences based on schedule to discuss children's developmental progress, needs and interests.
• Liaison with families to ensure smooth transition from home to child care setting and
transitions from classroom to classroom when needed.
• Assist families with children's transitions from toddler to preschool and from preschool to kindergarten.
• Maintain accurate, complete and timely client, agency records and attendance reports; Completes daily meal and attendance records.
• Maintains up-to-date emergency forms, curriculum plans, individual child development profile and other records as needed.
• Completes daily health checks regarding hygiene, safety, and overall well-being of the children.
• Completes DRDP, ECERS, Parent Survey on a timely basis with Assistant Teachers and prepare group data summaries by classroom and developmental progress reports as needed.
• Assures a healthy, safe, clean and developmentally appropriate environment for children both indoors and outdoors.
• Assist with functioning and monitoring of nutrition and food service.
• Conducts supervision on a weekly basis with Associate Teachers and Assistant Teachers.
• Establish and reestablish procedures as necessary to enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order both inside and outside the classroom while maintaining developmental needs and safety of children and all other local/State and agency guidelines and standards for best practice.
• Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
• Clean and sterilize equipment and toys regularly.
• Integrate special needs children in a respectful manner and be knowledgeable of how to prepare the environment and meet their developmental needs.
•Prepare and serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
• Participate in on-going in-service and educational development opportunities provided by the Agency.
• Participate in all required school/agency staff development and in-service trainings.
• Plan, delegate and assign work accordingly to Assistant Teachers weekly.
• Have bi-monthly meetings with Assistant Teachers to address progress and developmental needs of children, curriculum/lesson plans, and preparation of the environment.
• In accordance with agency philosophy, teacher may occasionally be required to
carry out or assist with other tasks in addition to the duties listed on this job description
• Staff must believe in and act in accordance with the Agency's philosophy and guidelines and mission statements.
• Participate in fundraising for the school.
• Prepare annual inventory of classroom equipment, materials and supplies.
• Promote literacy, strong communication, discussion and interaction with children.
• 24 units in Child Development or Early Childhood Education including core courses in
Child/Human Growth and Development; Child, Family and Community and Program/Curriculum. 16 units min. general education to qualify for permit by CCTC.
• Child Development Permit (must keep valid and updated at all times).
• Montessori Training Diploma a plus or willingness to take formal training from an accredited institution.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Dedication and enthusiasm for working with young children in a child development setting a must.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a lead teacher in a classroom supervising other staff.
• Leadership skills, energetic, efficient and positive attitude a plus.
• Knowledge in Desired Results, ECERS, Parent Survey, developmentally Appropriate Practices.
• Knowledge of State Preschool Program Requirements for Center-based Programs.
• Good communication, problem solving, and priority setting skills as well as maintaining an overall positive and professional attitude /disposition.
• Ability to use the computer to input developmental data.
• Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to effectively plan, organize and implement educational activities.
• Ability to make decisions on behalf of children and protect their well-being.
• Must be able to manage confidential information.
• All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children served by our agency and other adults in the classroom environment. Therefore, each employee must at all times be mature, friendly, emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children and other teaching staff or adults in the environment. Candidates must have a team-building approach. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, aggression, ignorance, gossiping and immature behavior and/or sub standard work expectations as well as inappropriate emotional expressions is not acceptable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
• Frequently walk, uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talks or hears.
• Often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat or crawl.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds and in case of emergency a 40-pound child.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• May occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
• Required to daily clean, prepare and maintain equipment, furniture, classroom, facility indoors and outdoors in order to provide a clean and safe environment for children.
• On occasion may require to work in the kitchen to prepare meals or work with infants, toddlers, preschool aged children during staff absences.
• ATTENDANCE IS AN ESSENTIAL FUNCTION OF THIS JOB. Our programs are on a yearly contract basis, open year-round (52 weeks).
LOCATION: Various (Azusa, Pomona, Hacienda Heights, Baldwin Park, Los Angeles and Compton areas)
REPORTS TO: Site supervisor
SALARY: $15-16/hr Starting rate based on experience, skills and qualifications as described above. Letters of reference a plus.
SCHEDULE: Year-round. Full-time & Part-time opportunities.
• Paid Holidays
• Paid vacation & sick leave
• Group health plan/Dental/Vision
• Life insurance coverage
• Staff training and development opportunities
Here at KPI, our mission is to foster a culture for people to be successful and maintain a proper balance between life and business. We strive to inspire happiness in our people’s lives, not only in business but with their friends and family. We find that when someone has the proper lifestyle balance they excel in all aspects of their life, including their work-life which helps us grow as a business and hit our goals as a team.
We are driven by an enthusiastic spirit and exuberance to succeed!
What we offer:
We celebrate our employee's successes by recognizing their achievements throughout the year. We not only care about or employees, we care about the communities we are in. We partner on numerous community projects throughout the year.
Who we are looking for:
Our Outreach Specialist ensures delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
Tree Cutting, trimming, pruning and stump removal
The primary purpose of this position is to lead and manage Caravan Operations contracted nursing facilities marketing and admissions, to provide the number of referrals and admissions that are required to meet or exceed facilities census and revenue goals, and support key relationships with physicians, case managers and other health facility customers, by accomplishing the specific business goals.
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and on-line. We also provide a variety of support and management services to the non-profit Institute for the Redesign of Learning.
Speech Language Pathologist
We are seeking fun, innovative, and energetic candidates who want to be a part of a dynamic team of professionals who play a vital role in continuing to build an exceptional multidisciplinary program as well as make a difference in the lives of children and families.
As an SLP at TES, you will assess client/student needs related to stuttering, delayed language, and other cognitive communication impairments, develop and implement treatment plans based on assessments, and document client progress toward meeting goals.
TES Speech Therapy services are provided in clinic, school, or in-home settings.
Qualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
· Valid Speech-Language Pathology credential
· Master’s degree in Speech-Language/Communicative Disorder
· Experience working with pediatric clients with special needs (Mental and/or Physical)
· Familiarity with IEPs and IFSPs preferred, but not required
· Clinical Fellowship (CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply
This position requires that employees use independent clinical judgment, well-developed communication skills, and be team and client focused.
We are dedicated to a multidisciplinary approach to trainings, treatments, and service delivery. Our staff is encouraged to collaborate with other professionals (as appropriately indicated) to create customized, innovative solutions to help foster opportunities for success. Our multidisciplinary team includes Speech Pathologists, School Psychologists, School Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Special Education Teachers, BCBAs, and more.
As a TES employee you can expect the following advantages:
· Flexible hours
· Varied caseloads
· Variety of settings and populations
· Multidisciplinary teams and cross collaboration
· Great working environment in our state-of-the-art clinics
•Employees may be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, 401-k retirement plan, education assistance and flexible spending accounts.
If you would like to be a part of the TES Solution, we encourage you to apply!
· Record all financial transactions in Quickbooks. Job Cost accounting experience a definite plus.
· Reconcile bank and general ledger accounts.
· Deliver and follow up on invoices to clients.
· Run financial reports monthly and quarterly basis. Reconcile invoicing and sales accounts.
· Finalize quarterly reports for delivery to accountants and bank.
· Create and update annual budget with management.
· Manage and handle all tax payments and forms with management.
· Review and manage reimbursement submissions.
· Provide clerical and office support to management as requested.
· Maintain organized filing system for all financial systems and contracts.
· General ledger, A/P, A/R maintenance and reconciliation
Are you good on the phone? Our successful internet marketing company is expanding and hiring. We are the Auto Industry's ONLY guaranteed results company. We are in search of focused team players to add to our Inside Sales team.
· Research and identify automotive dealership decision-makers (i.e., GMs, DPs)
· Deploy email communications with follow-up outreach to all hand-raisers, opens and click-throughs, as well as identified web traffic.
· Conduct initial prospect preparation and market research.
· Develop your knowledge and skills for possible advancement within the sales team.
Here's our ideal candidate:
*Great phone skills
*Can make 80+ outbound sales calls a day
*A Hunter & A Closer
*Experience selling to car dealerships is a huge plus
*And the big plus... Work from home.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Here's a link to our website:
Direct Customer Service Representative
Because of our Client’s growing needs and appetite for expansion, we are looking to fill an Entry Level Direct Customer Service position. This position is designed for career-minded individuals with unbeatable people skills that are looking to take their next opportunity to the next level.
Specialized training ensures that our team members are confident, disciplined, and able to adequately manage client and consumer relationships.
Provide high-quality service to each of our clients
Maintain client confidentiality at all times
Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, operating within our Standard Operational Procedures
Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, customers, and product specialists
Communicates clearly with staff in a timely and professional manner
Identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to our sales team and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
Verify and maintain data quality
Strong communication skills
Excellent student mentality
Uncontested work ethic and ambition
Positive outlook and solution-oriented
2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or relative background
Part-Time (Must be able to work 3 full days)
Internships from January to May
This office is seeking a full-time Business Customer Service Representative who is career minded and possesses unmatched people skills. This is an entry-level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of our essential telecommunications campaign. Our company has partnered with several Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies Nationwide as well as locally. With these partnerships, we help our clients with their company branding, we help advertise their company and what they have to offer, and we host events in their names to help them gain a larger clientele base.
Our thorough training program ensures each and every one of our employees are equipped with the tools necessary to thrive within our business. We only promote from within so growth opportunity within our office is definite. We also guarantee a full 40 hour work week which is great for students and college graduates looking to start their career but hasn’t had much training elsewhere.
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions and events, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base and we need to make sure that we are hiring the right candidate that can help us to grow and expand even further... do you have that same ambition?
Handle customer inquiries and complaints
Provide information about the products and services
Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
Document and update customer records based on interactions
Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields if possible but not required
Ability to build rapport with clients
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Positive and professional demeanor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We will be filling positions by the end of next week. If you feel that you are the right candidate for us, please apply today to secure an interview with the Hiring Manager.
Reports to: Business Manager or Corporate Controllers in the absence of the Business Manager.
The Contracts Clerk is responsible for the flow of car deals, vehicle receivables and contracts, sales commissions, and titling through the accounting office. The Contracts Clerk accurately records the sale, profit, and commissions payable on all sold units and to maintain accurate accounting of vehicle inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide the Business Manager with a daily listing of contracts and vehicle receivables due and proceeds.
Finalize the vehicle deals and reconcile the office gross profit to the sales department gross profit.
Run daily reports from the F&I systems of total deals, reconciling it to the office completed deals for a “deals missing” listing.
Review any titling problems with the responsible managers and provide a monthly titling “heat sheet” for missing documentation.
Approve the final sales payroll commission summaries verifying held deals and voucher amounts.
Provide the Business Manager with final sales count figures for the financial statement memo and inventory listings of over aged vehicles.
Maintain the computer interface between sales, F&I, and accounting for error free transfer of information between departments.
Supervise the collection of incentives and rebates, maintaining a master file of program guidelines.
Create a daily heat sheet of all monies and titling issues
Bill all new and used car deals and post into accounting and to sales log, organizing all paperwork in each deal, checking for completeness including tax and title documents.
Reviews sales documents such as sales contract, customer credit applications, odometer forms, bills of sale, reports of sale, and powers of attorney to insure completeness and legibility.
Process pay off checks for trade-ins and mail to appropriate financial instution in a timely manner.
Process dealer trades in and out, post incoming trades into service system.
Maintain vehicle inventory accurately.
Run inventory schedules at the beginning of each day, distribute to Sales and Business Managers.
Post all direct bank transfer funds into accounting daily.
Fax/pay floor plan payoff request to the bank daily.
Skills Required and Physical Demands:
1. Previous experience as a Contracts Clerk
2. Excellent math and communication skills, computer literate, accurate 10 key and typing.
3. Basic working knowledge of Accounting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit most of the working day.
POTENTIAL JOB HAZARDS
Potential for eye and wrist strain from computer screen and minor lacerations from paper cuts.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED
Demonstrated knowledge of safety procedures and Material Safety Data Sheets particular to departmental hazards.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as directed by their supervisors.
EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE DATE
Pay Rate: 16.00 an hour
1st Shift 11:00am-7:30am
Express Employment Professionals is searching for responsible, yearning candidates who would like to join our production team. Company is searching for Warehouse Helper who will help with various projects around their business.
You will help support production, helping with general labor in a clean manufacturing and warehouse-environment.
The company has room for fast growth and you can evolve into assisting in other areas with provided job training. You will work with other staff and teams to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis.
• Competitive pay range of $15.00 per hour, plus potential overtime
• Position is temp hire offering growth advancement
• Team atmosphere with supervisor support
• Entry Level- No experience required
What we look for:
• Assisting inside the warehouse such as picking, packing, stocking, and general warehouse duties.
• Ability to understand instructions
• Maintain a clean & safe work environment
• You will need to be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits of working with Express:
• Holiday Pay
• Medical Benefits
• 401 K
Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express Today!
We Make It Easy With Two Ways To Apply!
• Resumes may be emailed to Estefany.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the efforts of the marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
• Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
• Working with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
• Manages multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand how to manage time appropriately.
• Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards submissions.
• Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
Ability to listen carefully and actively
Excellent problem-solving skills
Must have reliable transportation
Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers and peers
Flexible for scheduling including weekends
Who We Are:
KPI Group a local firm that specializes in marketing for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. Simply put – KPI Group uses proven marketing methods and is responsible for bridging the gap between the services our clients provide and the target market in which they wish to saturate. Over the past few months we have continuously achieved dramatic results for our clients – and our focus this year is to expand yet again!
Here at KPI, our company holds four key values:
Fun: We all have a destination/goal in mind, however, we make sure we have fun during the journey. Your character is built during the process, not during the end game.
Motivation: Drive, hard-work, grit, relentlessness; these are merely just a few characteristics of the team here at KPI.
Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
Teamwork: We put our team’s values and needs first, our company’s growth is empowered by the teamwork established. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” -Michael Jordan
All openings are entry-level and part of a marketing Management Training Program. We work in a fast-paced, fun, team environment where we focus on the employee’s education and career advancement. You will be receiving very competitive pay.
Management Training Responsibilities:
The "Ideal Candidate": Our future Managers and CEOs must possess a 'second-to-none' work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company, and an unbelievably positive business attitude. Our office is comprised of very driven, self-motivated individuals who are serious about their careers. At the same time, we are in the business of sales, marketing, and customer service. If you don't like to have FUN while you work, then this is not the company for you. No experience is necessary. Degree and experience are assets, but not mandatory. We seek only those individuals who are serious about their work and desire to advance within the company.
APPLY TODAY!: This is a perfect position for someone trying to get their 'foot-in-the-door' in marketing and sales management. We are looking to fill openings with qualified candidates immediately.
Reliable Transportation to the office and client meetings required.
Field Career Specialist - Long Beach, CA
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a Field Career Specialist for the Southern California Area.
Job Responsibilities specific to this position, but are not limited to:
Qualifications specific to this position include, but are not limited to:
General Qualifications to work at GardaWorld include:
We currently have immediate openings for Foreman and Journeyman Electricians! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
Second Chances is an outpatient counseling facility that helps individuals, couples, kids and families through difficult times, and helps them create the life that they want and deserve through our programs. We offer Counseling, Groups and Retreats at our Burbank and Calabasas Offices. It is a comfortable setting for clients and clinicians, with views of nature right outside of our windows. Due to Covid, we are only doing virtual sessions so you must have a computer and high speed internet.
We are hiring full time licensed clinicians (LMFT, LCSW) who work with Individuals, couples, families and/or kids to join our team long term. Our offices are close to Universal Studios in Studio City and Burbank. The ideal candidate will be one that can take on a minimum of 17-25 clients (you may take on more if desired) and facilitate groups. Please note that caseload will build slowly as you will need to go through the credentialing process with the different insurance companies we take, we do the credentialing for you. Credentialing process takes 1-3 months. We also offer a free supervision group Monday's from 12-2pm supervised by amazing clinicians, and trainings periodically.
Our Website is:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume
The Restaurant Manager is responsible to oversee and direct the seamless running of the restaurant and supervising all team members. The Restaurant Manager must take the lead when the General Manager is off duty, provide highly efficient and effective service while ensuring that all financial and statutory requirements are met, as well as ensuring the delivery of outstanding service to our guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
The working conditions described below are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
This job description is a summary of duties, which you as a Restaurant Manager are expected to perform in your normal course of work. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide of expected duties. You should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time with or without notice.
Social Service Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. is hiring for a temporary part time Therapist to work in an out patient setting in Alhambra at a hospital as needed. Position is providing clinical services, mainly groups, to dual diagnosed adults. Per diem coverage is needed during the work week, it can be anywhere from 0 - 3 shifts/ week, M - F basic business hours. Shifts are 6 - 8 hours/ day, no evenings or weekends are needed. Candidate must be registered with the BBS (AMFT or ASW) and must have experience with adult mental health and dual diagnosis. This is to cover while the hospital is understaffed. $27 - $28/ hour, clinical supervision may possibly be provided. This is an ongoing temporary assignment with no end date.
Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark on the construction industry by providing the highest quality electrical and technology systems. We are one of the largest, privately held, electrical contractors in the United States. During the last decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently ranked us among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including, but not limited to; comprehensive medical benefit packages, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and a pension plan.
Function as a Foreman for Bergelectric Corp.; monitoring installations and ensuring work is performed according to Bergelectric Corp. standards and project specifications. Work cooperatively with the general contractor and/or customer in managing the project, project schedule and employees. Responsible for maintaining productivity, safety, quality control, labor cost, scheduling, movement of manpower, procurement of materials and any other activities impacting the successful completion of the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve Bergelectric Corp. productivity objectives by effectively managing and assigning tasks to crew members, while maintaining an accurate labor tracking log.
Establish project goals and monitor success in reaching those objectives on an ongoing basis.
Manage purchase orders and ensure ordered materials are received while adhering to bulk buy material procedures.
Adhere to project contract document changes and Bergelectric Corp. change
order notice-to-proceed policies.
Fully utilize a prefabrication facility and company-wide installation methods and policies.
Ensure the proper safety equipment, materials and tools are onsite to perform required work.
Provident Superintendent(s) with sufficient notice of any crew changes.
Utilize a proactive approach to anticipate and resolve potential issues.
Ensure crew members start and finish work shift on time; Maintain proper meal/break times as per Employee Handbook and as legally required per local labor laws and regulations.
Conduct effective performance evaluations of crew members.
Maintain complete and accurate as-builts as per Bergelectric Corp. procedures and project requirements.
Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals including project owners, architects, general contractors, management, crew members, etc.
Ensure all work performed meets with NEC, federal, state, county, local codes and
Adhere to all Bergelectric Corp., state and federal safety policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures included in the Bergelectric Corp. Employee Handbook.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: The employee may require the ability to do the following:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman Wireman License (if required by the applicable state, city or county).
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Contractor
Looking for a new career? Text USS Careers to 22633 to apply to open positions with United Site Services near you today!
Under general supervision, you will ensure that the yard is firing on all cylinders. This may include preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment, and helping other Associates as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have: