Come join the team at Nick's Cove Restaurant | Oyster Bar | Cottages. We are located on the shores of Tomales Bay in the town of Marshall, approximately 1/2 hour drive West of Petaluma, Rohnert Park/Cotati. We invite you to submit your resume and application for the following open position:
Open Position: PM LINE COOK: We are currently seeking an experienced line cook for our busy kitchen. Passion, dedication, commitment and a calm demeanor a must!
Customer service, sandwich maker, food prep, cashier, barista, cater delivery (must have clean driving record), stock and cleanup for next day.
Check in product, stock shelves, clean up, shopping, package cookies for wholesale delivery and other misc tasks.
Nonprofit Leadership Fellow – Sustainability Education and Workforce (One-year term)
Strategic Energy Innovations - San Rafael CA
Are you passionate about sustainability issues and how they connect to education? Are you a highly organized self-starter with strong technical and writing background? Strategic Energy Innovations (SEI) is seeking a dedicated individual, passionate about working in the non-profit sector, to provide a year of service as a full-time, paid Fellow for a cutting-edge organization focused on designing innovative solutions to address community climate and sustainability goals. (One-year term)Strategic Energy Innovations (SEI) is seeking a dedicated individual, passionate about working in the non-profit sector, to provide a year of service as a full-time, paid Fellow for a cutting-edge organization focused on designing innovative solutions to address community climate and sustainability goals. Working within SEI’s Non-profit Leadership Fellowship, this candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with our Program Staff. This is a full-time 12-month paid position, currently based out of your home office and eventually working in our north San Rafael office when our team begins to work on site again this fall. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with an intended start date of as soon as possible. This position offers exceptional training and professional development and exposure in the areas of climate/energy sustainability and non-profit fundraising/management.ABOUT SEISEI is a non-profit organization based in San Rafael, Marin County, dedicated to building leaders to drive sustainability solutions. For over 20 years, SEI has partnered with schools, communities, and businesses to develop a sustainability leadership pathway from elementary school to early career. Our flagship programs educate and empower students and emerging professionals to create thriving, resilient communities. Our staff works within teams to support each other on projects and to creatively develop new and effective models. We're looking for a resourceful individual to join our team who enjoys leading and supporting multiple concurrent projects and has the ambition to grow with our organization. More details on our programs and services can be found at:
SUPPORT AREAS AND ASSOCIATED RESPONSIBILITIESThe Fellow may support the agency’s implementation of activities across a variety of our flagship cutting-edge resource efficiency programs, with exposure to key components of program design, promotion/fundraising, implementation, reporting, and evaluation:
QUALIFICATIONSThe qualified candidate is highly skilled working across the Microsoft suite of office automation software (e.g.: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Qualified candidates will also evidence strong quantitative, written and verbal communication skills, in addition to the following:
COMPENSATIONThis position offers an hourly rate of $18.50 per hour, medical benefits, paid vacation and sick time. Beyond monetary compensation, this fellowship affords the candidate significant technical skill and non-profit leadership skills development, fieldwork and networking opportunities.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSThis position requires the ability to: Read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason and analyze, use fine finger movements, use a computer and mouse, sit, stand, walk, drive a motorized vehicle, carry and/or lift up to 25 pounds, reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, push/pull, grasp.SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Email cover letter and resume to us at Jobs202@seiinc.org.Please put NPLF Sustainability Education/Workforce in the subject line. Please indicate in your cover letter your availability to start.No phone calls, please. Strategic Energy Innovations is an equal opportunity employer.
Ro Health is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide one-to-one in-home nursing services to medically intensive children. Apply today and learn about the impact you can make!
RN | LVN | POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Current State Nursing License
Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
Proof of negative PPD skin test
Pediatric experience a plus
RN | LVN | BENEFITS OFFERED
Compensation based on experience
Vanguard 401(k) plans
8 days of PTO
RN | LVN | DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, and staff
Ability to work independently
Provide emergency airway management
Administer enteral and oral feedings
Physical activity, which may include heavy lifting bending, standing or twisting while caring for the client while providing total care.
Medication administration, treatments, and therapies
Complete thorough documentation, including treatment and interventions
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERED
Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management
Continuing Education Classes
Support: Reach someone on-call 24 hours a day
WHY PDN OR HOME HEALTH?
Super flexible schedules - we are usually able to accommodate the days and hours you want to work; want part-time, full-time, days, nights, weekends? All shifts are on the table and we work hard to find a position that works for you.
One-to-One care - make a huge impact on the health of your patients and develop amazing relationships with the children and families you work with!
Less stress - the pace of the position is much less stressful than a traditional hospital/facility; allows nurses to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
About Ro Health:
We offer flexibility, great pay and benefits. Our support staff works with you to find a job that fits your career goals, and provides professional support through the entire process. Whether you have years of experience or have recently graduated- we're ready to help you so that you can focus on doing the job you love.
As a Sales Merchandiser, you are responsible for installing or removing signage in retail stores, price changes or verification, stocking and zoning product, modular resets, installing content to electronic devices on display, and regular communication with all levels of retail store associates and management, among other tasks.
Take a look at a day in the life of a Sales Merchandiser: https://vimeo.com/396032015/ef523c26e8
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales. We are a family company in more than just name.
At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
We continually seek professionals who possess drive, initiative, and a relentless spirit to join the Anderson family.
Think you have what it takes? Then, we want to talk to you! APPLY NOW by following this link: http://https//amerch.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AMerchCareers/job/Wal-Mart--2553/Part-Time-Retail-Merchandiser---Windsor--CA_R0031235/apply
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Organization Details :
We are one of the largest psychiatric practices in Northern California. At Siyan Clinical Corporation we provide our patients with the highest quality psychiatric care in a respectful and compassionate atmosphere, with a belief in the innate value of every individual, regardless of his or her accomplishments or failures. Our mission is to improve care for people with mental disorders and their families through tailored treatment, professional education, and excellent clinical care. We serve a large patient population from Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino, Napa and Marin County. We also provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatment as well as conduct clinical trial . More information about our organization can be found on www.siyanclinical.com
We are seeking a Part Time or Full-Time, Highly Compassionate, Caring, and Detail Oriented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our private practice.
You will be providing exceptional, high quality care to an adult population primarily treating Depression, Anxiety disorders, Mood disorders, and ADHD.
The private practice also offers a collaborative working environment between psychiatrist and nurse practitioners.
We are also looking for Nurse Practitioner who will be interested in working in Local Hospital , County for a consultation work. There is a higher additional bonus for working on other clinical sites.
• Siyan Clinical is located in Santa Rosa, California; right in the center of Sonoma County Wine region and only a short commute to San Francisco!
• The cost of living is reasonable compared to bay area.
• Provide psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and supportive psychotherapy.
• An excellent opportunity to work with relatively stable and compliant patient population.
• There is a possible clinical research opportunity if the candidate is interested in research.
Education and Experience
• Graduate of a Master's or Doctoral program with a specialty as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
• Three years experience prescribing medication.
• Prior psychiatric experience.
• Unrestricted California license.
• DEA and Furnishing Number.
• National Certification with ANCC or AANP-- This is required
• Candidates who are taking certification exam are welcome to apply
• Our compensation ranges dependent upon knowledge, experience, and also has a bonus structure component. The annual base salary is 125000/year . There is additional opportunity to earn productivity bonus from 25,000 $ to 50,000$ .
Dr. Anish Shah, MD or Brittany Fukuda
Office Supervisor, Siyan Clinical
*you can send your resume & cover letter via fax: (707) 206-7254 , Attn: Brittany Fukuda or Dr. Anish Shah, MD
Job Type: Full-time
The Senior Systems Engineer provides customer-facing consulting services, technical expertise, engineering services, and operational support to clients as part of an account team.
This role is the technical specialist responsible for the life-cycle design, administration, and technical support for their accounts network/security infrastructure.
The Senior Systems Engineer will provide recommendations based on industry expertise in requirements analysis, functional design, and deployment of complex technology solutions across a variety of networks. This role designs and administers highly available network/wireless performance, reliability, and security under the general guidance of the Director of Engineering.
The IT Infrastructure of external customer environments could include, but is not limited to, network connectivity and utilization, Windows server administration, virtualization, performance tuning, backup and restore. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of documentation pertaining to their client’s network and infrastructure.
This position requires individuals to work independently as well as part of a team, in a demanding, fast-paced technical environment.
System administration experience with Windows Server 2003 through 2016
Other relevant experience:
SQL Database Admin, Network diagnostic and monitoring software, Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the position holder.
We are seeking a Residential Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
You are a highly organized contributor who thrives on challenges, embraces change and is highly motivated to take business and processes to the next level. You are fast on your feet, love numbers, have a positive attitude and understand basic accounting policies and controls. You are comfortable partnering with team-members and other departments to help drive results. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are self-aware, self-confident, and have a balanced ego. You possess basic knowledge of the tools of the trade including Excel and NetSuite (or other ERP). You have well-honed written and verbal communication. Your passion lies in digging into the details, learning new things, suggesting improvements, and collaborating with others for success. Most importantly, you want to be the architect of your own success and, by doing so, build a better business.
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Accounting Supervisor and manages all aspects of accounts payable and provide support and assistance operations team in relationship to Affiliate partners.
Tasks to include but not limited to:
· Verify, reconcile, and manage monthly payments, statements, and communications with independent contractors & affiliate network
· Work closely with operations to ensure COS transactions and cash disbursements are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
· Gather W9 documentation and enter information for new vendors and contractors into the accounting system
· Open and distribute incoming mail
· Petaluma facility maintenance (schedule & oversee maintenance workers for office equipment, kitchen, building repairs, landlord notices, etc)
· Order supplies (office, snacks, coffee)
· Scan and electronically file accounting files and manage offsite file storage
· Maintain, distribute, research, and reconcile monthly court filing fee affiliate checkbooks, ensuring accurate order closure and customer billing
· Prepare aged invoice reports for approval and payment and prepare all associated payments (except payroll)
· Responsible for initiating ACH payments to courts
· Responsible for various A/P projects as assigned
· Prepare A/P process documentation
· Assist with A/P process improvement and system automations (including but not limited to: Pencil, Bill.com, bank reporting, intercompany, etc.)
· Assist with audits as necessary
· Process year end 1099 tax reporting
· Assist with payables management for InfoTrack US sister company based in NY
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
At One Legal we consider every candidate on his or her individual merits. However, possession of the following will help to differentiate you from the field.
· Associate’s degree (AA) equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, with the desire to earn a 4-year degree in accounting, finance or business
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Basic Microsoft Excel skills and basic knowledge of accounting software such as Quick Books
We offer a great compensation package, with paid vacation and sick time, flexible working options (including remote “workcations”), a fun and casual work environment, a competitive benefits plan, and the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaping the future of legal technology.
As a bonus, you’ll be working out of our headquarters in beautiful Sonoma County (Petaluma), just 35 traffic-free minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Provide public and staff safety through supervision, support, and services.
· Maintain a high level of attentive visibility at all times.
· Interact in a respectful, courteous, and dignified manner.
· Greet the public and answer simple/basic questions. Maintain a clean post.
· Greet and question un-escorted visitors who may be in unauthorized areas.
· Performs a sweep of each assigned location at the beginning and end of each shift.
· Perform random secure area inspections of assigned location.
· Secure all doors and access points around the perimeter of the building at the beginning and end of each shift including locking and unlocking public entrances at the beginning and end of each shift at locations where applicable.
· Report any elevator malfunctions or fire panel alarms to emergency responders or building facility managers, as appropriate.
· Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and barricades. Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons. If signs of improper intrusion into buildings is observed, 911 should be called and the incident reported to local authorities.
· Report, but do not investigate, all incidents and assist with difficult clients.
· Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
· As appropriate, report and respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
· Observe and report violations of County’s “No Smoking” rule.
· Inform relief Security Guards of any special situations or instructions, incidents or discrepancies noticed.
· Refrain from using cell phones or other devices for personal purposes and limit telephone calls to urgent business matters related to Security Guards services or personal emergencies.
· Prevent visitors from proceeding into unauthorized areas.
· Help employees defuse arguments or disturbances with the public.
· Escort individuals or staff to their vehicles.
· Assist staff with denying facility access to specific individuals who have been deemed potentially violent.
· Enforce the rule forbidding weapons and/or contraband from being brought into buildings. If person is suspected of possessing a weapon, guards immediately contact supervisor, local authorities and/or manager. Confiscate weapon if discovered during searching.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to legally work in the United States
· Must have a H.S. Diploma or equivalent
· Must have at least one year of security guard experience
· Must have security guard card
· Proficient in the English language, both orally and written
· Shows mature judgment, reliability, dependability, tactfulness, and self-control
· Ability to retain composure and perform under pressure and to know when to call for assistance
· Ability to meet and deal effectively with the general public
· Ability to give instructions clearly and concisely, firmly but diplomatically
· Ability to construct and write clear, concise, accurate and detailed reports
· Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
· Ability to wear and use all protective equipment
· Must be able to pass background check
· Physically able to perform all general patrol duties, functions, and activities
· Adhere to client grooming standards including no beards, chin or lip whiskers, sideburns neatly trimmed and not extend below bottom of ear, hair neat and styled/trimmed not to extend beyond top edge of uniform collar or detract from professional image, and makeup/nail polish shall be natural in appearance. No jewelry work in such manner as to present a safety hazard to the individual or a distraction of professional appearance.
· Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
· Standing, walking, sitting, stooping, kneeling, climb (running when necessary)
· Ability to work in extreme weather like rain, snow, and extreme heat or cold
· Must possess good vision, depth perception, distinguish basic colors
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively through clear speech and hearing
· Adhere to clients grooming standards including being clean shaven at all times while on shift, no extreme makeup or nail polish and having no jewelry worn in such a manner as to present safety hazard to individual or distraction of professional appearance.
· Must be able to pass drug screening.
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• 401(k) to Save for your Future
• Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
• Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
• Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Shift Details: Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30pm; 28 - 32 hours a week
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic
• Ability to work with others on a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients. Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable vehicle is mandatory
We look forward to speaking with you!
Are you a night owl? Does the night shift work best for you? Then keep reading!
Our client is seeking an experienced, safety-focused, attentive Sanitor to join their team.
You’ll be responsible for the cleanliness of the production plant. Responsibilities include but are not limited to cleaning containers and machinery inside the plant. Handling cleaning supplies including water, soap, and chemicals in a tight area. Experience using a high-pressure hose is a plus! The Sanitor takes pride in the cleanliness of their work, assisting with the breakdown and cleaning process of other departments. This includes the production department, as their shift ends you will be part of a crew that breaks down the lines and cleans the conveyors, floors, and tables to ensure quality and clean space for food production.
The ideal schedule is Saturday-Thursday from 8:00 pm to 4:30 am
Are you good at:
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
Gravenstein Grill is now hiring a full time night time dishwasher! There will be light food prep responsibilities as well as some restaurant cleaning. Must be available Wednesday-Sunday.
¡Gravenstein Grill ahora está contratando un lavaplatos nocturno de tiempo completo! Habrá responsabilidades de preparación de alimentos ligeros, así como algo de limpieza de restaurantes. Debe estar disponible de miércoles a domingo.
Ghirardo CPA is seeking a tax manager interested in a career with a local public accounting firm.
The responsibilities of the position include:
As an abrasives manufacturer with a long history, KLINGSPOR is looking for a success-minded and results-driven individual to aggressively make connections with new and existing end users in the industrial sales market and nurture a growth opportunity for them self and for KLINGSPOR. From this entry level position, the Factory Sales Representative has great opportunity for advancement as well as potentially outstanding income.
As a Factory Sales Representative you will be provided tools and benefits including a company car, smart phone, laptop, 401k plan, as well as a generous training program and support to ensure your success. KLINGSPOR is a leader in the wellness/healthy living programs offering a health, dental and vision plan with an outstanding track record of managed health care.
The KLINGSPOR Factory Sales Representative will be expected to produce reasonable growth, capture new accounts while maintaining and developing a protected territory. Incentives including monthly commissions, monthly performance bonus, potential yearly bonus, and "Salesperson of the Year" competition create an environment of unprecedented opportunity for additional income. This is a commission-based opportunity on top of a modest base salary that never goes away; a successful KLINGSPOR Factory Sales Representative will have several avenues to earn income.
The success formula for the Factory Sales Representative is a sense of ownership in the partnership with our customers, application based selling, and a hunger to grow and improve. Maximizing a large number of visits per day, success-driven work habits, closing new business as well as our generous sampling program will ensure that you are growing your commissions quickly.
If you are a team-oriented, self-starter with a passion to improvement yourself, take control of your income potential and have the drive to win the day we want to talk to you. Apply here or via our careers page at www.klingspor.com.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications include:
“Commissions on ALL paid sales, $31K/yr. base plus monthly performance bonus”.
Potential Year End Bonus
We offer a great opportunity with competitive benefits which include, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance, 401k, 9 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Year-end bonus, KLINGSPOR Award Program (KAP). Company cell phone, company laptop, and company car which includes maintenance expenses, insurance, and gas card. If this career opportunity interests you, we require you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Serious inquires only please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
HomeEnergy, Inc. is an entrepreneurial, solar and energy storage installation company, focused on climate change, with over 100 employees. We deliver high quality, reliable, white label solar construction services that enable our partners to grow their businesses. We are an experienced team of dedicated, hard-working and focused operations, installation and service professionals, who understand the importance of the work we do for our partners and their customers.
HomeEnergy, Inc. seeks a MPU and Battery Electrician. The MPU and Battery Electrician is responsible for installing main service panel upgrades for residential solar projects and for installing batteries. This position works independently of the solar Installation Roof Crew.
We are seeking to fill multiple part-time roles for a Mobile Phlebotomist/Medical Examiner to perform mobile insurance examinations throughout the Napa County area.
As a Mobile Phlebotomist/Medical Examiner you will conduct mobile exams with the goal of providing accurate information for our customers.
- Have 1+ year of current phlebotomy experience and completed a min. of 125 draws.
- Must be willing to travel within a 25-mile radius
- Possess the interpersonal skills to interface with clients, management, and office staff with a high level of courtesy and professionalism.
- MUST have a current license (California CPT-1), certification and medical training
- MUST have a valid CA driver's license, reliable transportation, and car insurance
- MUST have personal access to the internet, fax machine, printer, and cell phone
- MUST be organized and detail orientated.
- Spanish speakers and EKG techs are a plus.
Examiners with morning availability are preferred and the days of the week and exact hours are flexible.
APPS is the largest provider of paramedical services for the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
Job Title: Family Practice Provider
(MD, DO, PA, FNP, NP)
Full-Time / Benefited
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Worksite: Santa Rosa
Department: Medical Department
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Medical Director
Salary Range: $102,200 to $279,400 per annum
Application Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Purpose: The Family Practice Provider will work in collaboration of his/her assigned care team in providing quality primary care services to patients of all ages in accordance with accepted standards of medical practice. Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referrals as appropriate; maintaining confidentiality and impartiality; promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals; inclusive of taking night and weekend telephone calls shared with other staff clinicians, keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications. This involves the delivery of family-oriented medical care services within a Patient-Centered Medical Home Model.
Special Qualifications: Must be sensitive to the needs of the Native American Community, which includes their culture, traditions, and background.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Incentives include: Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000 for NP or PA and up to $20,000 for DO and MD, Loan Repayment Program, and Moving Allowance*. As a plus SCIHP also offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes; low deductible medical insurance, a medical and a dependent flexible spending account, along with employer-paid dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), and a free gym membership. After one year of employment we offer a 401K Plan with an employer non-elective safe harbor contribution of 3% which is immediately 100% vested.
Apply to: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
144 Stony Point Road, Room 2209, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Fax (707) 526-1016 or Email Resume and SCIHP Application to: email@example.com
Employment Application available online at: www.scihp.org/human-resources
Preference in hiring is given to qualified American Indians in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 and 473). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must submit Indian verification, certified by Tribe of affiliation or other acceptable documentation of Indian heritage. Subject to the foregoing, Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All application forms are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (Public Law 93-579, Section 78) and become the property of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
*Must meet program requirements and guidelines
Reasonable Accommodation: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. will make reasonable efforts in the selection process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources of any special needs in advance of selections procedures by calling (707) 521-4641.
Production Operator - Santa Rosa
Pay Rate $17/hour
Sun-Thur 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Duration 6 months, possible extension
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Growing bookkeeping firm is looking to expand its team. Duties include, but not limited to, downloading customer transactions, organizing and filing receipts, verifying client time card information, client follow-up and other data entry.
Data entry and management associated with accounts payable and receivables
Ability to adapt to new systems
Basic accounting and bookkeeping
Excellent client service
Fluent English required
Spanish an asset
Full Time and Part Time positions Available! Morning, 6:00am - 2:30pm, Afternoon 2:00Pm-10:00pm, Nocturnal 10:00pm - 6:00am
The Caregiver is responsible for all duties in relation to safely providing for the resident’s care and wellbeing. It requires a responsible demeanor in order for the resident population to have confidence in your ability to provide for their care needs. It is critical for you to call for assistance if you are unsure of how to manage a situation.
The Territory Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for, and store communication. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
The Territory Sales Lead position is responsible for: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Supervise and develop assigned merchandisers.
2. Ensure project is completed timely and correctly.
3. Stocking and maintaining inventory in the areas we are responsible for.
3. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock shelves and build out product displays.
4. Communicate with store managers.
5. Effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary.
6. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
7. Must have valid driver's license as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
8. Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
9. Prior retail merchandising, customer service or sales experience required.
10. High School diploma or equivalency certification required
11. Computer, printing capability internet access and email required
Employee Health Registered Nurse needed for a full-time contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Santa Rosa, CA
Top Skills Should You Possess:
What You’ll Be Doing:
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click hereto contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Building Material Distributors, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for experienced window and door installers in Northern California and Greater Bay Area for our Millwork division, a premier provider of made-to-order windows and doors. This position is responsible for the installation of windows and doors in residential and commercial settings. The ideal candidate will have strong general contracting/construction skills, and the ability to effectively build relationships with customers and the Company. You will also confirm measurements of windows and doors prior to the beginning work, set-up, tear down, and clean-up the entire job.
This position is remote in the Northern California bay area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Qualifications for this position include:
UNIQUE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR MECHANICALLY INCLINED INDIVIDUALS WHO LOVE THE OUTDOORS. Pool Inspector Inc is currently pursuing applicants for Service Technicians, Lead Service Technician and an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Equipment Repairman.
We are a swimming pool service company servicing Sonoma County. We are expanding and are looking for applicants to grow with us. The right applicants will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and are looking for a career opportunity with growth potential and longevity. The ideal candidates have integrity, the ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and are eager to learn our systems and use them to maintain our high quality standards. The Equipment Repairman position requires experience with electrical, plumbing, filter breakdowns and quality control for water chemistry, leaks, and worn parts. Pool Service industry experience a plus.
We encourage teamwork, open communication, and enthusiasm for upholding the high standards of our company. Candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and should enjoy working around dogs and in all weather conditions. A valid California driver's license is mandatory and applicants must maintain eligibility to drive. Job offer is contingent on passing an independent background check, pre-employment physical and drug test. We have a zero tolerance drug policy.
Pool Inspector offers a full-time alternative work week of four 10-hour work days along with uniforms and discretionary bonuses. We’re growing and we invite you to grow with us. We offer an opportunity for our employees to excel and are looking for the right match. We look forward to meeting you.
Position: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Part Time, 3 Days per week, Flexible Schedule (Non-Benefited)
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Worksite: Santa Rosa
Department: Behavioral Health Department
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Behavioral Health Director
Salary Range: $40.62 to $57.88 per hour
Application Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Purpose: The Clinical Psychologist will meet with clients to identify problems – emotional, mental and behavioral. Through observation, interviews and psychological tests, this provider will diagnose any existing or potential disorders. Together with the client, this provider with develop a comprehensive treatment plan that may include individual psychotherapy, family therapy and wellness education. (objective and projective), for children and adults. This provider will be involved in an integrated system of care in development of a holistic and trauma-informed care that is culturally responsive and culturally appropriate.
Special Qualifications: Must be sensitive to the needs of the Native American Community, which includes culture, traditions, and background.
Apply to: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
144 Stony Point Road, Room 2209, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Fax (707) 526-1016 or Email Resume and SCIHP Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Application available online at: www.scihp.org/human-resources
When applying for Indian Preference, attach valid proof of eligibility
Preference in filling vacancies will be given to qualified Indian applicants in accordance with Federal Law, including the Indian Preference Act (Public Law Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 and 473). Subject to the foregoing, Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All application forms are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (Public Law 93-579, Section 78) and become the property of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Reasonable Accommodation: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. will make reasonable efforts in the selection process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources of any special needs in advance of selections procedures by calling (707) 521-4654.
A SaaS company that's disrupting an age old industry is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team! Get ready to help innovate and shape the future of technology by diving into a role that will involve hands on development using C#, .Net, MVC, and SQL to help with the build out of the next generation SaaS product.
Benefits / Perks
We are looking for an experienced veterinarian for a compassionate animal hospital serving clients throughout the Sonoma County area. This veterinary practices offers General Practice Veterinary services for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits and small mammals. This is a three doctor practice with a great group of well-rounded, seasoned support staff to work alongside you. The practice has a unique and trustworthy relationship with clients in the area and is steeped in the community of Santa Rosa.