A Leapfrog Top Hospital in Northern VA serving the Washington DC metropolitan area is currently looking for RN's to join their team.
This hospital has multiple openings in various units and will work out of its state of the art trauma center and will train interested nurses.
This includes openings in:
This position is a permanent role with 12-hour shifts, free parking, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Trade the US stock market from home. Atlas Capital has been day trading stocks and training traders to become full time professionals for almost 20 years.
Forget the commute. Our traders work from home and connect via the Atlas Capital Virtual Trading Room. We have traders all over the world.
Learn to profit in the US Stock Market. We have 2 distinct trading periods.
Learn how to take advantage of market inefficiencies. Don't just gamble with the algo's.
Most of our traders have a regular job. Create a second source of income.
You will manage a portfolio of stocks on an intraday basis of $100,000 to $150,000 to start.
This is not a get rich quick idea. You will have to work to become a great trader. We trade together as a group, but you trade your own account.
The market does not discriminate. If you are a good trader the sky is the limit for earnings potential. You must having a working understanding of the stock market, but no trading experience is necessary to trade with Atlas Capital.
Our company client list has grown due to recent growth and expansion. As a result of this exciting expansion, we our seeking a Marketing Assistant to add to our team. We strive to provide our clients with marketing and promotional solutions that meet their needs by continually executing marketing campaigns and providing promotional event services that help to further their out reach while providing the essential tools needed to create change in our communities.
Coordinate, plan, co-create, and co-manage a variety of marketing related projects
Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations
Maintain current knowledge of organizational and department policies and procedures
Contribute to ongoing process improvements
Attend marketing events
Attend staff meetings
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
$55,000 Up To $65,000 A Year
Competitive Salary + Career Advancement Opportunity!
Benefits to Include:
Major Medical and 2 Weeks of Vacation per year
As Kitchen Manager, you'll be leading a small army of kitchen porters and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock.
Skills & experience we are looking for:
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life, and give back to the community? Why join MVLE?
MVLE is Working with Purpose to employ and support individuals living with disabilities.
Since 1971 MVLE has believed in and created
Our Mission: To create futures one person at a time for people with disabilities and other barriers through employment and support services.
Our Vision: Utilizing best business practices, MVLE will encourage personal and professional growth for people living with disabilities.
Position Summary for Essential Functions
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals to employ. This position is full-time. Shifts are 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. In this role, the employee trains persons with disabilities in acclimating within a work environment and offers guidance and support for the individual to appropriately transition into work. As a Direct Support Professional, you will also provide training, coaching, mentoring and counseling to adults with disabilities in the areas of appropriate work attitudes, employee ability, work skills specific to individuals’ employment, and social and communication skills.
Education: Associate degree in human services, behavior management, psychology, or related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: A minimum of one year of customer service experience required. One year or more of working with persons with disabilities in vocational, residential, a vocational program or setting is preferred. A valid driver’s license with fewer than -6 points is required. Will be required to drive a company vehicle for group outings. May need US Citizenship if working a federal site that is secure.
MVLE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
We provide a drug-free and smoke-free workplace for all employees.
We seek a Patient Liaison who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded person with outstanding communication skills and experience in sales, acquiring patients and front office administration; an individual who is a self-starter with the passion to excel in everything they do. Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, high-energy, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. The Patient Liaison is a key link in our relationships with new leads and consultations and must have the ability to connect with leads on the phone on an intensely personal level to instill trust and confidence. This is a full-time position located in one of our clinics. Ultimately, the Patient Liaison is responsible for converting new leads into consultations (both in-clinic and virtual) in an effort to support the clinic in achieving its monthly revenue target. Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in the clinic (not remotely).
Make outbound calls to new leads in an effort to schedule both in-clinic and virtual consultations.
Answer warm calls from our concierge team in an effort to schedule consultations.
Assist with intake of patients and scheduling surgeries as needed.
Handle marketing leads which includes qualifying, giving starting pricing/estimates, follow up, and scheduling consultations.
Assist the PCC and PCCA with consultations and administration as needed.
Assist Patient Care Consultant (PCC) and other staff with miscellaneous tasks related to sales (ex. applying for patient financing, completing pre-post procedure forms with the patients, performing virtual consultations).
Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
Possess impeccable phone skills that reflect the Elite ethos of providing an exceptional experience for every person who requests more information.
Possess excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook & Access), communication abilities, and a professional demeanor.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
Experience using SalesForce.
Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems.
Ability to function well both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to multitask under pressure and be highly responsive to patients & team members.
Modern Dental Office located in Reston Virginia is seeking an office Coordinator with potential for growth. Experience preferred and knowledge of Dentrix software is helpful. Good communication and people skills are required. Must be a team player, with a strong work ethic. Detailed oriented and well organized and able to manage time effectively . Duties include but are not limited to the following;
Dental Office Coordinator :
-Greet and check in & Check Out patients
-Enter Treatment Plans
-Discuss treatment needs with patients and make financial arrangements
- Send Pre-Determinations
-Post patient payments
-Create and submit Insurance claims
-Assisting in monthly AR reports
-General Office duties as needed
-Previous Dental experience
-Dentrix software experience
Please E-mail us your resume & SALARY REQUIREMENT to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Behavioral Health Center is seeking an experienced licensed therapist, counselor, who can perform teletherapy counseling services. Perform interviews with clients and families to assess psychosocial problems, create treatment plans, monitor and evaluate the client's progress. Communicate with clients based on the understanding of their mental health needs. Make sure documentation is up-to-date, conduct individual/family therapy sessions for clients.
Requires a valid license, to practice in the State of Maryland.
Knowledge of psychosocial disorders, diagnoses, therapies.
At least one year of relevant field and work experience in clinical counseling.
Work requires the analytical ability to collect and interpret data to resolve psychosocial problems and prepare treatment plans and implement treatment strategies.
HL7 Software Tester
Qualifications and Skills
Required Education & Certifications
· Bachelors Degree Preferred, Not Required
Electrosoft Services, Inc. is a privately held, Information Technology (IT) professional services company with a special focus on cybersecurity. We have been serving Federal government since 2001. We are an 8(a) and EDWOSB firm with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 certifications.
Individuals seeking employment at Electrosoft Services are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Marathon TS is a HUBzone, Woman Owned, Top Secret Cleared IT Consulting company. We hold both prime contracts with the Federal Government/Department of Defense and subcontracts supporting Government Integrators. This candidate is being brought on to help expand our footprint in the Government Services Market.
Marathon TS is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing organization. The opportunity provides excellent opportunity for grow for candidates that succeed in the role.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Screen, interview, reference check & prepare resume, submit appropriate consultant to client.
• Prepare candidates for interviews, coordinate interview details & update candidate feedback & client feedback.
• Develop and implement a pipeline for both active and passive candidates.
• Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source new candidates
• Experience in using various job portals like Dice, Monster, etc. & ATS systems.
Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
* 0-5years of Staffing Industry (staffing experience preferred)
* Bachelors Degree
* Must enjoy being on the phone making cold-calls
* Must have outgoing personality and attitude;
* Must be ambitious and driven by success and rewards.
We are currently seeking a highly organized, focused Associate Architect/Revit Draftsman to support multiple projects for our growing business:
Ideal candidate must be a team player who is well organized, detail oriented, focused, design driven, accurate and able to meet deadlines under pressure
ABC Imaging offers PTO, Health, Dental,Vision, 401k and other benefits.
We take pride in the quality of our work and dedication to our customers and in our collective team spirit.
Join us and be a part of something more!
ABC Imaging and its affiliated parties do not discriminate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We are seeking a candidate with a background in customer service - Full Time to join our team at Trinity Advertising! We are looking to add 4-5 new consultants on our team. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Consultants:
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
marketing, entry level, marketing assistant, brand ambassador, brand management, advertising, marketing representative, sales, customer service, manager, marketing, administrative, human resources, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, healthcare, education, project manager, teacher, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, banking, restaurant, advertising, supervisor, public relations, hotel, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, hospitality. entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service.
Commercial real estate company with four million plus square foot portfolio of office, retail, and mixed-use properties, each offering an optimal combination of location, value, and quality is looking for a reliable Senior Project Accountant with real estate experience. Reporting to the Assistant Controller-Property Accounting, this employee will be responsible for the daily accounting activities of several commercial and retail properties. This person will assume full accounting responsibility for the assigned properties.
Records all regular recurring entries, accrual entries, reversing entries and JV partner required entries
Prepares work papers that support and provide needed detail for all balance sheet accounts as well as for income statement accounts as necessary
Reconciles intercompany balances on a monthly basis between related properties and corporate entities
Reconcile and process utility bill backs
Conducts monthly bank reconciliations for all assigned properties
Performs monthly close activities, making necessary adjustments and corrections to create reporting packages and distribute as required upon approval by Assistant Controller
Verifies new security deposit activity for move-ins and move-outs
Tracks vendor deposits for assigned properties
Actively participate in soft close and final close meetings with other accounting team members and property managers to identify accrual entries and support variance analysis descriptions
Prepares additional monthly, quarterly and miscellaneous reports as may be required by lenders , banks, management or other third parties
Prepares loan/escrow draws as needed for assigned properties in accordance with loan parameters
Prepares interim and yearend audit/tax schedules for assigned properties including fixed assets and related depreciation/amortization
Maintains mortgage interest schedules, real estate tax, insurance and other reimbursement schedules as necessary to support the financial statements
Assists with special analyses/due diligence as required for company transactions
Coordinates with outside parties, the exchange of pertinent information
Assist in budgeting process for assigned properties
Assist auditors with year-end information and schedules
Assist with the review of year end expense reconciliations (CAM, Real Estate Taxes, etc), including gross-up calculations and preparation of CAM narratives
Other duties and special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical knowledge and experience in commercial and retail real estate. This person will bring with him/her a can do, hands on, whatever-it-takes to get the job done attitude. The candidate will take ownership of any and all tasks assigned to him/her in order to achieve the goals of the accounting/finance team and the company as a whole. Ability to work alone and as a key member of a team is critical to the success of this position.
BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
3+ years’ experience in real estate accounting
Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Experience with Jenark, Yardi, and the Microsoft office suite is a plus
Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
Group Health Care plan including company paid dental plan, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and short-term disability
Corporate 401K plan
Annual Paid holidays
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We are seeking an Event Promotions Assistant to increase our product reach and brand recognition! You will oversee advertising policies and produce collateral materials.
Primary Job Function:
The LPC will be in charge of assisting patients via telehealth through the outpatient treatment process and providing individualized substance use counseling and other therapeutic interventions, as needed, for individuals with a primary diagnosis of opioid use disorder. The LPC conducts individual counseling sessions and group therapy sessions utilizing the Stages of Change, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive Behavioral approaches. The LPC will build the comprehensive treatment plan for the patient in treatment, evaluate patients’ progress during counseling, and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving the overall outcome. The LPC is a critical member of the larger multidisciplinary team.
Essential Job Functions:
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager/Bookkeeper to join our team!
Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 3+ years experience preferred
Excellent written, organizational and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills; detail oriented
Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook) is a must
Experience with SAGE100 is a plus
Must be able to work independently, self-review, have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Responsible for Customer set up and maintaining the Accounts Receivable file
Processing daily cash disbursements
Reconciling the AR aging report to GL
Generating, posting and reconciling daily invoices for customers
Responding to internal and external customer inquiries and resolve outstanding items
Assisting with the month-end/year-end closing processes
Overseeing and managing Accounts Receivable and Collections process
Reviewing and processing the inventory adjustments from the daily cycle counting.
Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Provides phone, email and in-person customer support to users in the areas of email, standard Windows desktop applications and customized applications developed for/by the customer. Must be very patient and have an outgoing personality and the ability to speak well. Be able to work independently and with a team. Perform first-line support to determine service interruptions for desktop hardware, peripherals, and software applications. Escalate unresolved problems to expedite resolution.
Shift Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
This position requires a minimum of three (3) years’ experience, of which at least two years must be specialized. Specialized experience includes: knowledge of PC operating systems, (e.g., Windows), Microsoft Office Suite, standard business software applications, automated ticket tracking systems and work on an IT Service Center. General experience includes information systems development and other work in the client/server field, or related fields. Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and a positive customer service attitude.
Certifications: A+ or comparable hardware/software certification, nationally recognized certification appropriate to the position, and/or formal training is a plus.
digital customer engagement technologies. looking for someone who has voice, email and chat experience with a CRM. Adequate hands on experience at the technical level on digital contact center technologies pertaining to implementations.
Washington DC area
· 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect with at least three years spent on CRM, KM, or contact center
· Strong industry knowledge about the Contact Center landscape.
We are the leading provider of cloud customer engagement hub software. For over a decade, our solutions have helped improve customer experience, optimize service process, and grow sales across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of the world's largest companies rely on our platform to transform their fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Engagement Hubs (CEHs)
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about the business value sought in contact centers, have an extremely high level of customer focus, passion for process improvement, demonstrate ability to execute
the required skills, influence, educate, and drive results in a fast paced, changing environment.
· Present business and technical analysis, recommendations, and architectural designs and solutions to different levels in the client organization in a clear, concise and articulate manner
· Ensure that any newly developed solutions are done in a repeatable manner by other consultants, using a standardized methodology, clearly documenting the process to deliver them
· Develop client-centric deployment architectures aligned with their business objectives
· Assist in creating statements of work, proposals, and agile sprint planning activities.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams during implementation
· Learn our product capabilities and operating environments
· Guide customers to quick value leveraging best practices developed by our team
· Distill and communicate customer requirements and product feedback to Product Management
· Surface and document the value derived from our teams implementations leveraging our analytics
· Ability to travel extensively within North America (~50%)
· Bachelor's degree required (majors in Science, Engineering, Business, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred)
· 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect with at least three years spent on CRM, KM, or contact center
· Strong industry knowledge about the Contact Center landscape.
· Experience and knowledge of business and technical solutions that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring, and high availability systems
· Effectively influence, negotiate and lead evaluations and implementations across Technical and Business audiences
· Experience with enterprise software integration technologies including but not limited to REST Web Services, JMS, XML, JDBC, Single Sign-On (SAML), etc.
· Experience with agile scrum methodology
· Experience or awareness of cloud technologies
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator (Marketo Experience Required) to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
Expected hours per week: 40
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (on INC 5000's Fastest Growing Company List 2016-2018) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $140,000,000 in 2020 and $500,000,000 within the next 3 to 5 yrs.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
- Principal Cyber/Security Cloud Engineer who is energetic, creative and team oriented to work on the development of state-of-the-art management and networking software for SATCOM products used in secure communications. The individual will be part of agile teams that develop software for cloud environment using latest toolchains from Atlassian in an agile software development environment.
· Provide cyber security leadership to software teams defining security requirements, developing secure cloud architectures and performing Information Assurance (IA) verification and audits
· Provide leadership in secure cloud-based design and implementation of development and production environments
· Resolve cyber issues raised by the implementation teams
· Collaborate with suppliers, customers program management in a timely and effective manner
· BS in engineering related discipline
· 10+ years of experience developing complex technical projects that include networking devices and software components including the following:
o Experience of the entire Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include generating IA requirements, creating IA architecture design, configuring IA audit tools, conducting IA verification and performing IA compliance
o Experience with cloud based implementation of secure agile continuous integration and continuous development pipelines and production environment using containers, Linux, Java, SQL
o Security engineering skills with a working knowledge of IA technology, NIST standards, DoDI 8500.2, DoDI 8520.2, CNSSI 1253, and SP 800-53
o Good knowledge of computer networking principles with Ethernet and IPv4, v6
o Experience writing technical documents for external customers
· Must be capable of obtaining and holding a Clearance.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certification in cloud-based design and implementation
· Experience working in agile project environment (e.g. Scrum framework)
Mission: Advancing inclusive communities where every person, regardless of circumstances, has the right and opportunity to live their best life
Core Values: We believe each person should:
The Clinical Director, LICSW is precise, amicable, collaborative, and prides her/himself in helping SJCS achieve its mission. The Clinical Director, LICSW will direct the day-to- day operations of the clinical and residential Qualified Intellectual Disability Practitioner (QIDP) team ensuring person centered outcomes for people supported by SJCS. The Clinical Director, LICSW is responsible for overseeing all service coordination completed by the QIDPs within residential services. The Clinical Director, LICSW is a qualified practitioner responsible for conducting assessments and evaluating the progress of recipients.
The specific responsibilities of the position include:
Supervise and support clinical personnel including psychologists, behavior support specialists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, and speech-language pathologists for all waiver authorizations and private pay referrals.
Supervise QIDP team and team of clinicians, including regular and ongoing individual weekly supervision meetings with staff in addition to group team meetings.
· Conduct and document quality assurance audit activities and the use of program services. Review clinical content of the records. Ensure a recovery plan and goals; effective services have been delivered; post-hospitalization reentry plans and discharge planning needed.
· Participate in Restrictive Control Review Committee and Human Rights Committee to ensure plans have been reviewed for protection of rights.
· Serve as liaison with community providers, case managers, group homes, parents and interdepartmental services to facilitate the coordination of clinical services to the participants as they have chosen, including increase and improve participant involvement.
· Troubleshoot and/or resolve any issues or areas of concern that arise when dealing with the community.
· Ensure QIDP team members are trained in entitlements and that reapplications are submitted before termination. Ensures that Medicaid eligibility is maintained and work with Financial Coordinator to prevent disruption of services. Train QIDP team members on the impact of income on housing and employment. Oversee appeals of denial of benefits with SSI, SSDI, and VA.
· Assist in training staff on clinical services and ensure that residential and day services have met the requirements for training staff on individualized support plan clinical services.
· Ensure all due dates are met. Ensure assignment updates and quarterly plans are distributed timely to appropriate parties.
· Ensure staff compliance with all acceptable program practices and procedures.
· Cooperate with investigation procedures per state regulations.
· Ensure all fee for service documentation is captured in Therap to justify billing and delivery of services.
· Track and monitor service authorizations to maximize delivery of units authorized.
· Market clinical and related services to advance SJCS and promote program growth.
· Ability to be flexible and maintain 24/7 on call supports as needed.
Serve as member of SJCS extended management team.
Participate in workshops, conferences, academic courses, and other professional development activities relevant to the position.
Collaborate cross teams with Program Directors as necessary to meet deadlines, government requirements, Provider Certification Reviews, CARF requirements, Incident Management, recruiting/retention efforts, and referrals.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Demonstrably strong management and leadership skills.
· Licensed in D.C. as a LICSW.
· Knowledge of best practices in the treatment of individuals served.
· Ability to pass all quality and certification reviews conducted by oversight agencies.
· Ability to effectively manage, train, evaluate and communicate with program staff.
· Ability to research, prepare, review and maintain reports and documents.
· Ability to use sound judgment when making decisions.
· Demonstrably skilled in the operation of relevant computer systems including standard hardware and software, and office machines.
· Ability to obtain certification as a Therap Trainer, QIDP certification, Level One certification, and other certification as deemed necessary by DDS or SJCS (CPR Trainer, MANDT trainer, PCP Certified Trainer, Behavioral Specialist Trainer, Community Travel Trainer) to assist in meeting the personal outcomes of the people we support and agency goals.
Education and Experience:
1. Master’s degree in a human services or a related field is required.
2. Requires two or more years’ experience of direct service with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, preferably in a community based residential setting
3. Requires one year of administrative and/or supervisory experience.
5. Valid health certificate to meet current funding jurisdiction requirements.
6. Valid state-issued driver’s license with current driving record in good standing required.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Work may require the ability to provide physical support to consumers with physical disabilities or consumers who present challenging behaviors.
Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts, which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices or meeting rooms, e.g., use of safe work place practices with office equipment, and/or avoidance of trips and falls.
The Oakleaf Group is seeking virtual Mortgage Processors who can support our clients with front line mortgage processing for new origination files. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential mortgage - agency conforming conventional. Customer Service, Efficiency, Quality, and Attention to Detail are critical factors for success.
Third party candidates will not be accepted.
US Citizenship/US Permanent Residency required.
We are seeking 2 Grammar Teachers for our award-winning classical Christian school for 4th and 5th-grade classrooms. Salary starting at 40-45k annually.
ENTRY LEVEL OPENING
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Need a change of pace? Reevaluating your career? What better time than now!
Position: Junior ISSO/Cyber-Security Engineer
Job Posting ID: ZR_93_JOB
Clearance: US Citizen able to Obtain Public Trust
Certification: CISSP and/or CISM, or Comp TIA Security+ CE
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
Overview: Kreative Technologies is in search of a cyber-security engineer with extensive experience within the Department of Defense (DoD) who can work independently to perform certification and accreditation (C&A) efforts to achieve Authority to Operates (ATO) accreditations, perform risk assessments (RA) and annual reviews (AR).
Responsibilities: Candidate must possess the ability to prepare, review and critique C&A documentation for compliance with DoD policies including DoD 8500 series and NIST Special Publications. Assess program security compliance, support program briefs, and compile program security-related documentation for various programs. Candidate must possess the ability to evaluate the security posture of multiple systems and pursue application ATOs for compliancy. The candidate will assist in the preparation and revision of IA policy and guidance documents for specific cyber-security related technologies. Provide critical written and verbal analysis of systems documentation and vulnerability reports and risk assessments. Provide C&A support to include interpreting Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIGs) evaluation for DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF). Review vulnerability assessments, system security plans, and continuity of operations Plan (COOP) artifacts for compliance. The candidate will also provide input to ad-hoc requests as well as weekly and monthly project status reports.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 3 years of direct experience with cyber security requirements (IA Controls)
• 3 years of experience working within DoD Services or Agencies
• 3 years of experience with writing SSPs or other security related policy documentation
• 3 years of direct experience with DoD 8500.1, DoD 8500.2, DoD 8510.01, or NIST SP 800-37 & 53
• 3 years of experience working with Windows Server operating systems
• 3 years of experience working with computer network devices
• 3 years of experience resolving security findings discovered on network devices and operating systems
• 3 years C&A package review for CA/DAA making risk-based recommendations
Manpower is recruiting for a Forklift Operator in Alexandria, VA for a temp to hire opportunity! This role is metro accessible and pays $14 an hour.
Interviewing Now! Benefit Coordinator Entry Level Manager
Named "24th Happiest Places to Work!" -Forbes Magazine
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm to help others utilizing your customer service skills?
Our company is the Nation’s Largest Union labeled supplemental benefits company that handles benefit programs for more than 30,000+ Labor Unions, Associations, and Credit Unions. Such as Firefighters, Nurses, Teachers, and Police Officers. As the Benefits Coordinator, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our client’s ever-growing needs and protect their assets. There will be, NO door knocking, cold calling, or selling your family or friends! (LEADS ARE AVAILABLE) Your professionalism, organization skills, and desire to serve others is a must! Looking for those that are self-starters and are motivated to advance into the role of a manager on a career fast track to success!
What do we need from you?
o Just be honest
o Like helping people
What role will you play?
o Contacting the members via the phone who have filled out their group form and requested benefits.
o Setting the appointment (scripts are provided)
o Meeting them in-person to help them understand the value of the benefits they requested with state-of-the-art technology, “Needs-Based Analysis Survey” via laptop presentation.
o Completing the necessary paperwork
o Develop into an Entry Level Manager and duplicate the system
What’s in it for you?
· A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
· Weekly advances and bonuses ($65k - $78k first year average income)
· Benefits (after first 90 days)
· Lifetime Renewals (monthly residual income)
· One on one training to sharpen your skills.
· A chance to qualify for yearly convention trips for you and your significant other at the company’s expense! (Baha Mar Bahamas 2020)
About our Company
We are an international company protecting working families in the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
Our company has served working-class families since 1951 with supplemental programs that help protect over 800,000+ members of Labor Unions, Credit Unions, Associations, and their sponsors. Our representatives develop long term relationships with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable... their home.
We are seeking an Entry Level Benefits Representative for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the nation for over 65 years! The company just launched a brand-new technology that demands growth and they were being named 24th happiest places to work by Forbes Magazine with 24 back to back record-breaking months and counting!!!
As an Entry Level Benefits Representative, you will serve as an integral part of the sales and marketing team. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and available leads, assisting with communications on behalf of the company, manage the direct needs of the client through a needs-based analysis program while completing necessary paperwork. You will also have the choice to participate in a career track to management. A training program that promotes from within, designed to give you the full control of a successful career path with the company from day one.
Major Responsibility Areas:
∙ Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
∙ Discovering of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, marketing, public relations, HR, etc.
∙ Creating consumer Marketing & Sales opportunity for revenue
∙ Working with management to increase activity using the available leads.
These are personal traits that will best help the Entry Level Brand Marketing Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
∙ Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
∙ Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
∙ Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
∙ Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
∙ Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
∙ Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable while fulfilling obligations.
∙ Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone and being personally connected with others on the job.
Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, be easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
∙ Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
∙ Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.