We are an awesome early childhood program and we only hire the best.
We believe that behind every successful Preschool is an excellent support system of Teachers and Team Members.
If you are a fun, out-going, multi-tasking, creative, dependable, energetic, flexible, knowledgeable, communicator, and a God Loving rapport-builder that wants to help us MAKE A DIFFERENCE, then we are looking for YOU!
Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply.
We are open 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday, and are actively seeking qualified applicants that are available to work anytime, depending on the needs of the center and are looking to commit to an Early Childhood Program for at least one year.
Qualified candidates with at least 12 ECE units please email your resume with your transcripts as an attachment. If qualified a zoom interview will be conducted. After the initial interview if we feel you are a possible fit for our Preschool culture you will be invited to do a working interview.
We do have an active Covid Action Plan in place and all staff wear masks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are seeking Full and Part Time Line Cooks.
Back Bistro is not just another restaurant! We care about our staff and are family owned and operated. Come and enjoy your job!
Are you passionate about food and want to learn? The award winning Back Bistro in Folsom is looking for full and part time line cooks to assist our fun crew. We are an independent family owned casual fine dining restaurant in Folsom's Palladio Shopping Center. This position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining excellent food quality and presentation. Candidate must be organized, self-motivated, creative and have passion and knowledge for food. We have a very small kitchen and it is imperative that teamwork is achieved. Candidate must have excellent communication skills. Candidate should be self motivated and willing to learn and grow with the business. Must be fast working and have high energy as we get very busy. Looking for a detail oriented person as presentation is crucial to our menu. Personality and correct fit is the most important.
Schedule is flexible with additional tips on top of your wage!
As in most bars and restaurants, late nights are always possible and weekends and holidays may be required. Pay rate is depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
The Maintenance technicians job responsibility is to ensure our apartments offer its residents the quality living environment expected of all our properties.
References & background checks will be required.
Our client is an American, outsourcing company that provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom, is actively seeking an accomplished Inventory Analyst – Remote until the site reopens.
Position: Inventory Analyst – Remote until the site reopens
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr. W2
Note: Remote until the site reopens fully. When the site reopens, then the workers will need to move to onsite support
Education and Experience Requirements
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Recruiter Name: Lalit Malgotra
Title: Sr. Professional & Business Recruiter
Do you enjoy working in Human Resources? Can you keep up in a fast-paced environment? Is your work thorough and accurate with a strong attention to detail? Are you fluent in English and Spanish? If you answered yes to these questions, this job may be for you!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
Horizon Personnel Services is currently looking for Material Handlers for our manufacturing client in Roseville, CA.
Monday-Friday (Overtime depending on the workload)
Day Shift is: 6:00am-2:30pm ($15)
Swing Shift is 2:30pm-11pm ($15.75)
Under frequent supervision, the material handler transfers/ships product to customer, repair center and other areas required. Assist other functions within the business unit when required.
• Physically and systematically transfers materials to any location required based on request.
• Must use computer applications for all inventory and shipping transactions and reporting.
• Verifies and maintains shipping documentation and shipping reports.
• Process shipments through various carrier computer systems and manual documentations when required.
• Utilizes small hand tools and operates Material Handling Equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, & hand trucks.
• Works in a team to address and/or improve material handling issues.
• May be asked to train and work with staff to ensure needs are consistently met.
• Provides guidance to employees.
Education/ Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, IFS and UPS/DHL systems. Familiar with International shipping is a plus.
• A minimum six months experience as a Material Handler
• Full knowledge of 2 or more warehouse processes.
• Has demonstrated proficiency in Receiving, Warehouse or Shipping. Is certified to operate some Material Handling Equipment.
• Capable of Interfacing/Negotiating with Support Groups; Gather/Analyze data and maintain spread sheets.
• Beginning trouble shooting of problems to Root Cause Resolution/Cycle Count. Exposure to systematic automation.
• The typical physical demands include average lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
• Intrinsic motivation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Conceptual, strategic thinker
• Energy, ambition and drive to succeed - "Makes things happen"
• Hands on
• Accustomed to achieving results through people
• Good coaching & facilitation skills
• Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to immediately join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as support the team in generating, implementing and measuring creative marketing campaigns.
Please send your resume and current salary requirements; we look forward to talking to you!
See yourself as a Surgical Technologist at Sightpath Medical
In addition to learning the latest innovations in the ophthalmic industry, Sightpath Medical offers a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll work with smart, fun and energetic people.
Sightpath Medical is the premier cataract and LASIK mobile services provider in the U.S.
We provide an independent working atmosphere
We provide on the job training to help you become an expert in our area of expertise
8-10 case days in a typical month
Flexible schedule when working from home on days you do not have case days or travelling
Travelling expenses paid for by Sightpath Medical including hotel stays, gas for company vehicle and meal allowances while on the road
Salary position with quarterly bonus eligibility
Medical Benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, long term disability
Health and Wellness Program
Sightpath Medical offers all Surgical Technologists the opportunity to become specialized in eyes! If you are looking for an exciting career that allows you to work and assist multiple surgeons at their facilities and become an expert in eyes, this position is right for you!
Every day is different and a learning opportunity. Our Surgical Technologists are highly trained and skilled to assist surgeons’ with their cataract procedures. They are given the opportunity to deliver mobile cataract surgical equipment to our customers, maintain inventory and are accountable for the condition and status of their equipment.
Fine motor skills
SIGHTPATH is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
Skilled Carpenter for Fixture, Signage, Furniture, and Assembly job in Sacramento
Additionally, MUST HAVES:
If you match ALL of our Qualifications and are ready to get to work, APPLY NOW!
The Customer Support Representative will work in a customer service environment responding to inbound technical/troubleshooting contacts, installation assistance and general inquiries related to our caption service. This includes device setup, testing and account maintenance.
This remote role reports to the Manager, Customer Support.
· Inbound phone contacts will be the primary delivery of work as well as inbound email, text and/or Chat services.
· Respond to and manage inbound customer inquiries daily.
· Provide technical support to customers, perform root-cause analysis and provide resolutions to service interruptions.
· Work closely with ClearCaptions customers to provide feature training related to ClearCaptions products and services.
· Meet weekly/monthly metrics related to service level, performance and customer satisfaction.
· Manage customer contacts within Salesforce.com CRM. Adhere to standard operating procedures for data capture.
· Other duties will include general account maintenance such as updating customer records, features and usage questions while insuring satisfaction with our service.
· The qualified candidate will have experience in verbally explaining complex information in concise terms to non-technical customers. Additionally, the following areas will be of value:
· Customer Support/Technical Support experience in a service environment.
· Ability to clearly communicate with a wide variety of customers.
· Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues over the phone.
· Logical thinker who can follow standard operating procedures.
· Ability to acquire a working knowledge of internet connections (cable/DSL), routers, modems and telephones.
· Experience with or some working knowledge of analog phones (land line).
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Ability to problem solve with limited information.
· Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
· High school diploma/college degree a strong plus.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
· Sitting, standing and walking (70%)
· Keyboarding (70%)
· Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (70%)
Work is performed in a remote/virtual work environment.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NPW is seeking dependable, motivated individuals to join our warehouse family! With over fifty years of selling both traditional & performance parts, NPW is at the forefront of its industry.
"Selling & marketing what industry customers need & want."
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties including but not limited to; shipping & receiving, loading & unloading product orders, stocking & storing warehouse inventory, & fulfilling purchase orders as necessary while ensuring accuracy & timeliness of all job functions.
Forklift Certification a PLUS!
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then NPW is the company for you!
NPW is a drug free workplace.
***This position is located in Tacoma, WA***
***Relocation Assistance for qualified applicants
***Sign on bonus for qualified applicants
Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital is located in Tacoma, Washington. Wellfound is a Joint Commissioned, 120-bed inpatient hospital that is opening new units to serve the community of the South Puget sound.
We offer acute inpatient psychiatric care for adults. Our specific units include voluntary and involuntary status patients, and higher psychiatric acute care.
Wellfound is hiring Registered Nurses for both day and night positions. All positions are twelve hour shifts.
Tacoma is located south of Seattle on the Puget Sound. The region offers great hiking, biking, boating and skiing.
We offer competitive pay, shift differentials, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 403B and a generous PTO plan. Base pay ranges from $33-$59 an hour with night and weekends additional pay.
What We Require:
Degree in Nursing
Washington State license prior to start date
Two (2) years minimum psychiatric nursing experience
Candidate should possess strong nursing assessment skills
Basic Life Support (BLS) card through American Heart Association or American Red
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.
As a merchandiser, you’ll take on project-based work to ensure products and displays are visually appealing to attract and engage shoppers, build strong relationships with store managers, ensure the right amount of goods are available at the right price. During unprecedented times, that’s crucial! Our corporate office has planted roots in Tampa, FL, but we hire merchandisers all over the nation.
What Is A Merchandiser?
Check out this video! www.apolloretail.com/mer chandiser
· Carry out the needs of the company while supporting all Apollo policies and procedures
· Build strong relationships with co-workers and store managers
· Accurate and on-time project completion
· Thorough and timely reporting
· Maintain a good attendance record
· Keep safety standards per OSHA required guidelines and report accidents immediately
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Eighteen years of age or older
· Minimum of two years’ retail industry experience, including merchandising and/or fixture installation preferred, or have an eagerness to show up, learn, and follow directions
· Cosmetic and/or Grocery merchandising experience a plus
· Strong interpersonal including written and oral communication and customer support skills
· Working knowledge of plan-o-grams and/or floorplans with some knowledge of blueprints; able to cross reference multiple documents
· Strong knowledge of fixture sets including, racking, shelves and light assembly
· Ability to stand, kneel for extended periods and lift up to 60 lbs
Whether on solo or team projects, our merchandisers are passionate about our mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest level of professionalism.
We want people to succeed at Apollo, that’s why we offer free training resources to help our merchandisers grow. And even though all of our merchandisers are part-time hourly, projects can range from 1-30 hours per week based on volume. We pay both mileage and travel pay and offer minimum essential health care coverage. For those who travel, we also offer hotel and per diem! We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let’s chat!
If you have experience in the Customer Service Industry and would like to get into the medical field, this may be the position for you.
Join 100+ other employees working for our nationally recognized Ophthalmology practice in a fast paced, high volume medical office. We are looking for full-time individuals, Monday - Friday and some Saturdays, who would work both in the back office with patients, as well as at the front desk.
Front Desk Job Duties Include (not limited to):*
Greet patients warmly and introduce self and role to patient and family members
Assist all patients, family members, visitors, staff and physicians in a warm and respectful manner.
Respond to requests from families and other concerned patients regarding patient service/appointment issues.
Communicate clearly with referring physicians and their staff.
Communicate clearly with others on your team and with other teams.
Answer phones using appropriate standardized verbiage.
Schedule new and established patients in accordance with the scheduling guidelines.
Confirm upcoming patient appointments using appropriate standardized verbiage.
Verify and input insurance and request and process authorizations.
Ability to obtain and prepare charts/patient documents for physician review.
Assist with the check in/check out process as necessary to ensure a decreased wait time for the patient.
Ensure patient financial obligations are appropriately addressed at time of service as necessary when assisting with the patient check in/check out process.
Complete NextGen tasks by the due date.
Assist with the daily completion of the TeleVox report.
Assist coworkers when asked with tasks/completion.
Ability to maintain a HIPAA and OSHA compliant workstation.
Ability and availability to perform additional tasks upon request.
Ensure that everything on the daily duties list is completed by the end of day.
Knowledge of insurances; HMO's, PPO's, Medicare, Medi-Cal.
Tech/Front Desk Job Duties Include (not limited to):*
Obtain chart from front office
Call patient back by first and last name and introduce self and role to patient and family members
Verify physician's orders
Dilate patient's eyes
Complete a patient history
Check visual acuity
Attach correct interpretation forms to chart
Inform patient of expectations for visit
Escort patient to photos, sub waiting or exam room
Thoroughly and accurately document patient visits
Complete all consent forms including laser
Schedule patient/reschedule patients as needed
Ensure rooms are stocked and ready for patients
* Entry Level Medical Education or Work Experience: 1 year
* Patient friendly
* Reliable and hard-working
* Attention to detail
* Patience and empathy
* Team player
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Willing to travel
This position would work out of our Greenback office. This position requires travel.
Apply today at https://OnePoint.EmployerNet.net/ta/VITREO.jobs?ApplyToJob=100705921
ABOUT PACE SUPPLY CORP.:
Incorporated in 1994 as an employee owned and operated corporation, PACE Supply Corp. is a successful, growing, premier wholesale distributor of products related to plumbing, hydronics, fire protection, water treatment, pump, water well, septic, sewer and water works. With branch locations in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Napa, Ukiah, Roseville, Sacramento, Stockton, San Francisco, San Carlos, Santa Clara, Oakland, Yuba City, Bakersfield, Hawaii, and four decorative plumbing showrooms, we proudly serve our customers in Northern California and Hawaii.
Our Sacramento Ca. (Sac-50) branch has an immediate opening for an experienced Inside Sales-Fire Sales person.
Will train in the warehouse operations to gain critical product knowledge; assist customers and sales staff, taking/processing phone/fax sales orders, preparing quotes, coordinating/verifying ship dates, pricing, order status, and resolving order problems, fills customer orders by promptly completing order sheets and pulling materials.
Must possess strong interpersonal and organization skills, ability to work in a cohesive environment, previous related experience a must!
Combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify.
Fire Sales, retail/customer service, and computer experience are also desirable.
Inside sales and customer service
Excellent computer and data entry skills required
Proficient in Outlook
Client follow up, organizational skills, and communication
Handle customer phone calls and walk in customers along with email orders.
Industry experience is a must
Write orders, quotes
Able to multi- task and strong communication
PACE Supply is proud to be an employee-owned corporation. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision care (within first 30 days!!), life insurance, sick days, holidays, vacation days, 401(k) plan and much more. Relocation benefits are not available.
We are searching for a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual; someone who can work side by side with the management and sales team in our office.
Our Howe Avenue location is rapidly expanding! We need someone who is a reliable team player and is flexible to perform multiple tasks throughout the day.
• Monday – Friday position starting at part-time (up to 29 hours) with progression opportunity into full-time
• Pay can start at $15-$16/hour depending on experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and spreadsheets.
• Must be able to learn and navigate through our company's online portal.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Understands the importance and be able to take precise instructions and follow them accordingly
•Diligent and very attentive to detail
• Ability to copy data, compile records and input into computer systems.
• Maintain office supply inventory.
• Answer phones and provide customer assistance in response to inquiries.
• Perform general office duties and operate office machines.
* Conveniently located in central Sacramento.
*If accepted for full time, you will be eligible for a benefits package.
*Company hosts many functions/celebrations
*Opportunity for advancement in different departments with higher pay rates.
*Be a part of a company with a truly AWESOME and fun culture.
About our company:
T.O.P. Marketing Group is a leader in outsourced, proven, marketing & distribution services for top American companies. Our expertise has been featured in news outlets including CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX television affiliates as well as in both online and print editions of publications such as USA Today, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Boston Globe, the LA Daily News, the N.Y. Daily News, Yahoo!Finance, Morningstar, CNBC, MarketWatch and others.
We are looking to do face-to-face interviews with all qualified candidates. If you feel you are qualified and want to grow within a fast expanding company, Apply now online via email with resume and contact information.
*If you do not meet the required qualifications listed above PLEASE do not apply. We would be disappointed to waste your time*
*Only Serious inquiries*
Email us at email@example.com and tell us more about yourself aside from what you provide on your resume.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC, is one of the leading networks of outpatient Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs) in the United States. We employ over 700 people and are growing rapidly. Our goal is to support the successful recovery of our patients and improve the quality of their lives. We provide evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities. We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance use disorder and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity& commitment to the provision of effective patient care.
The QI Coordinator performs quality standards review, programmatic training and consultation to assigned facilities to ensure statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements are met as well as corporate expectations regarding best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assures compliance of the physical and programmatic structure of the agency in regards to CARF standards, federal, state, and county regulations.
2. Performs quality standards review consistent with established procedure and timelines.
3. Review all documents pertaining but not limited to patient records, documents concerning the marketing efforts of the organization, and all arrangements with other parties, including independent contractors, suppliers, and agents, etc. that my contain referral and payment issues that could violate legal or regulatory requirements.
4. Assist the Chief Clinical Officer with special projects as assigned, Action Plans, periodic monitoring and tracking, recruitment, community relations, and public speaking upon requests from community agencies.
5. Acts as a resource to providers to solve problems related to quality of services.
6. Trainings when required for both in-house and external when warranted. Monitor internal and external audits for the QI department and Plans of Corrections from all audits.
7. Travel to facilities within specified region as established with Chief Clinical Officer.
8. Application and basic understanding of state and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies and procedures.
9. Analyze and interpret documents, reports, technical procedures, regulations and correspondence and present information in a one-to-one, small group and large group setting when applicable.
10. Manage and meet QI project & task deadlines with the demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
11. All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited educational institution in an appropriate behavioral science, mental health discipline or recognized helping profession.
• At minimum three years as a provider of services in behavioral health.
• Technical and organizational skills and efficiency to perform responsibilities according to procedure. Possess strong skills in project management and meeting deadlines and producing deliverables.
Accounting Supervisor - 1251
Location: Sacramento, CA
Position type: $100K-$115K + bonus
Direct hire/Contract: Direct hire/Perm position
The Supervisor, Accounting will be responsible for maintaining accurate GL account balances and coding in accordance with GAAP, developing and enhancing system and process controls, and facilitating the General Ledger month-end close process. In addition, the Supervisor, Accounting oversees staff assigned to General Ledger and Fixed Assets functions. Communicates with all levels of management to ensure information follows company policies and appropriate general accounting principles. Regular, predictable attendance is essential for satisfactory performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Business Analysts in this class provide a full-range of information systems analysis and design and are assigned to complex systems with multifaceted functionality. Such Business Analyst lead and support certain activities of the System Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design specifications, test and implement programs for a complete system or a component or module of a large complex system. Incumbents apply a thorough knowledge of all phases of systems analysis and development for problem identification and resolution. Incumbents must possess good oral and written communication skills for developing technical specifications and user documentation and providing user training. Business Analysts do not perform programming duties and are not required to have programming knowledge and experience. Business Analysts work within the Application Development and Test team in support of the development, implementation and maintenance of program, defines and analyzes requirements and business functions, designs functional systems specifications and tests and coordinates the implementation of new application systems and/or revisions to existing systems. Business Analysts in this classification lead certain project activities.
Leading project tasks and contributing to project deliverables through design, development and/or review of work products and deliverables including:
o Application Development Status;
o Detail Design Analysis;
o Release Notes;
o Deployment Readiness Feedback;
o Deployment Complete Input;
o Final Acceptance Input;
Reviewing technical specifications and system documentation;
Working with the Application Development and Test teams in support of the development, implementation and maintenance of program;
Collaborating with information technology staff to ensure requirements are met throughout the systems development life cycle; and,
Eliciting and documenting user requirements for new systems and system enhancements; documents functional and technical requirements;
Completing change management documentation and coordinating approvals according to project procedures;
Coordinates and maintains implementation and conversion plans;
Coordinates and implements training and test plans;
Assisting in development and maintenance of project plans; assisting in project reporting;
Develops test scenarios; user acceptance testing documentation; collaborating with system users to conduct user acceptance testing
Performing analysis to help resolve application problems.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
Candidates of this position should have applicable experience, skills, and capabilities to perform the following functions and activities:
Working knowledge of public assistance programs and understanding state policy as relates to SAWS;
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
Strong organizational and leadership abilities.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field and two (2) years of recent, full-time, paid experience in information systems analysis and design in a centralized information technology organization -OR- Three (3) years of recent, full-time, paid experience in information systems analysis and design in a centralized information technology organization.
A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
2 - Light. Requires light physical effort that may include occasional light lifting to a 10-pound limit and some bending, stooping, or squatting. Considerable ambulation may be involved.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor!
Maintenance Supervisors Oversee the maintenance team and provide maintenance for the property including upkeep and repair of buildings and grounds.
Compensation: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/556161?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Evolution Mechanical has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment. Starting Salary $25.00 - $45.00 DOE + Benefits
Job Title: Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Work hours: 7 am to 4 pm, some evenings, weekends, and overtime may be required
Pay Range: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour, depending on exp + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K
Reports to: Service Manager
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards provide the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
• Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
• Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
• Low Voltage
• Meet all the qualifications and have all tools required including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills noted below.
• Understand and communicate benefits of preventable maintenance.
• Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have the ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems to commercial customers and coworkers.
• Demonstrate willingness to accepts responsibility
• Operate scissors and genie lift in safe manner
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• Insurable driving record
• Possess tools needed
3 monkeys is Roseville's top smoke shop and we need a team member who can preform in all the following ways:
-opening and closing store
-ability to work weekends
-knowledge on vape, cbd, kratom, glassware, wraps, cigarette brands, cigars, and hookah
-friendly customer service
-problem solving skills
-working in a fast paced environment
Benefits to working at 3 monkeys:
-friendly store environment
-holidays shortened hours or off
-room for moving up in the company
if this sounds like it may be for you please bring your resume to the store front in person at
5140 Foothills blvd suite 170 Roseville CA 95747
Ask for Bre (If not available leave with an associate for Bre)
We are seeking a Field Sales Representative - Work From Home Office! 85K+ A YEAR average first year income! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
On Target Earnings (OTE):
If you'd like to learn more, please go to https://dobraucagency.com/working-symmetry/
After you look over the career page, if you'd like an interview please text Cynthia at 520-549-5861.
SVS Group has an exciting opportunity for someone who has worked with composites, fabrication and prototyping.
This position is responsible for performing mechanical in-house product testing and reporting results back to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility
both standard production and developmental products.
This will include, but not limited to usage of the following current equipment:
o Ball shooting Cannons for both Performance and Durability testing and all auxiliary equipment
associated with those machines.
o United Tester – Tensile and Compression testing of product and prepared specimens
o MOI measuring unit.
Provide hands-on fabrication, prototyping and manufacturing of development samples using various
composite materials (carbon fiber, fiberglass, aramids, etc.) and alloys.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and/or instructions to perform functions of the job.
Maintains documentation of all work, testing, and evaluations performed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, plus 3+ years experience in a manufacturing or testing environment.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Must be mechanically inclined, with a background experience with operating and working on machinery
Must be able to run most common shop equipment, such as:
o Band saws
o Chop saws
o Sanders / Grinders
o Power Tools
Be able to use and read common shop measuring equipment.
Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, such as Excel and Word.
This position is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and the preparation of individual and business tax returns. This position is also responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting. Will oversee, implement and maintain accounting systems, procedures and policies. Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
· Assigns and audits the work of the Accounting staff to develop, implement and/or maintain one or a combination of generally accepted accounting systems.
· Manages Financial Statement preparation.
· Monitors and reviews all record of assets, liabilities and other financial transitions.
· Monitors and analyzes accounting work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow.
· Responsible for all basic accounting procedures, financial statement preparation, journal entries and general ledger maintenance, and fixed asset analysis; prepare supporting schedules for financial statement preparation.
· Review of quarterly and year-end payroll reports and annual Forms 1099
· Prepare and review business property tax statements
· Preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, LLC’s, corporations, s-corporations, trusts, and non-profits.
· Research and consult on various tax projects, respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities, research tax matters, and carry out other projects as assigned.
· Producing financial data upon request and assisting with other special accounting projects from time to time.
· Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
· The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties requested by the managing partner.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field from an accredited college/university preferred. CPA or MBA a plus.
· 5 – 10 years progressive accounting experience in public accounting or similar work environment.
· Thorough knowledge of general accounting including application of general accounting theory.
· Strong organization, oral and written communication skills.
· Strong leadership and proven supervisory skills.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities with particular attention to detail.
· Ability to work and interact with department and client organizations.
· Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software , is a must – experience with BusinessWorks, Lacerte, and QuickBooks are a plus.
· Self-managed and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects, deadlines and employees.
⭐️⭐️ ZIP-RECRUITER AGENT BONUS: →→SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ON http://FFLcareers.com, and SUBMIT MANAGER CODE "ZIP110" TO START DAY-1 WITH 110% COMP LEVEL! This is an INSTANT 10% signing bonus!⭐️⭐️
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
We offer hands-on Coaching, Training, and Reflection on how to sell at a Very High level, along with help you build a nationwide agency.
Don't have a license?
We will pay for your Pre-licensing course! Save yourself up to $250!!- Just show proof of State-Test Registration, and we will happily pay for the courses required for test certification.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Already have a team?
We can help your agency sell more. The more money your teammates make, the more you make as a whole. PLUS- ASK FOR A COMP RAISE. Ask us how to build a legacy with Family First
We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
We Need Caregivers!
Mature Caregivers is a leading in-home care company providing experienced and dedicated caregivers to families in need of assistance for one of their members. Our mature, age 50-plus, employees seek to improve health and daily living experiences to enhance the quality of life for our clients. Our services range from companionship to full-time care 24 hours per day / 7 days per week. Join our dedicated and passionate team of caregivers in one of the following capacities:
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) / Personal Care Aide
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Ability to scheduled appointments with potential customers. Take calls from customers and relay information to managers. Basic clerical work, and organization of CRM system. Experience with computers and good organization skills a huge plus. Ability to work on the fly and willingness to learn.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
-Active and valid drivers license
-Must have a Laptop
Looking for someone that wants to grow from within the company. Immediate opportunity for advancement.