Currently have several position for materal handlers at our Chino jobsite. Must have recent related forklift work experince. Have 1st and 2nd shifts available to start training pay to start $15-$15.20 an hour. Must be able to work a full time temp to hire position, team player and able to lift upto 50 lbs
start times are 5 am. / 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
Security guards are needed to fill positions immediately...
If you have California Guard Card, come on in. Same day interviewing--Start working ASAP! Weekly payroll.
No Guard Card, NO PROBLEM. We can assist in obtaining your California Guard Card. We provide training at your local branch office--Value of $400.00. Please Come in for full details at our local branch office.
PACWEST Security Services
2990 Inland Empire Blvd. #104
Ontario, CA 91764
CA License PPO 120836
Call office for more details (909) 948-1888
Currently hiring for:
ALL POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
*Must have a current/valid Guard Card license issued by the State of CA
** FOR DRIVING POSITIONS Must be at least 25 years of age or older with a clean DMV driving record**
Purpose: Observe and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety and security of client personnel and property.
* Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
* Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activities.
* Act as an ambassador to the clients, management and PACWEST.
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
* Possess and maintain a current guard card
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
* Must have reliable means of communication and reliable means of transportation
* Adhere to professional grooming standards
* Have a clean criminal background
* Team work
* Must possess a professional attitude
* Computer literate is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Security, military, or law enforcement background
Call me for more details.
Fernando "The Recruiter"
Join one of the largest and fastest growing Sprint Dealers in the nation with over 200 retail locations across the 50 US states and Puerto Rico! Here at Wireless Lifestyle we invest in you by providing the best sales, customer experience, employee development, and leadership training to help you grow your career while having FUN!!!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Unlimited store commission potential
Competitive base pay
Exciting contest and incentives
Incredible advancement opportunities
Annual Cancun trip for the Best of the Best in the company!
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Maintain and manage all sales and operational aspects of the retail location
Eagerly greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
Meet and exceed key performance objectives including personal and store sales goals
Lead and participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
Coach and develop employees to personal and professional goals and improvements
Lead and facilitate store meetings
Participate in on-going virtual and on-site leadership training
Interview and train new employees to learn and achieve position objectives
Participate in support efforts for marketing, recruitment, product orders, and reporting that contribute to the store
Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
Adhere to and enforce core values, standards of conduct, and policy and procedures set for the organization
Additional tasks as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
A great attitude focused on customer experience and teamwork
High school diploma or equivalent
1 year of customer service management or supervisory experience
Previous retail experience
Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, and weekends
Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Advance computer skills to support Microsoft Office and internal operating systems
Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to respond to changing business demands. Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on selected candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Growing community health center is looking for friendly and reliable dental assistants to join our team!
Benefits for eligible employees:
How to Apply:
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity please submit a cover letter and your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are now expanding into Rancho Cucamonga!
No Experience Needed- Entry Level Positions Available
We work a little differently from most companies. We believe in training all of our people from the ground level up and giving people the opportunity they deserve based on their results, work ethic, and attitude, rather than their experience.
Over the past years, we have had tremendous success in developing people with no experience in becoming sales and marketing experts and are looking to give up to 10 individuals the same opportunity. We are looking for Entry level people to join our team. We are working with a local, family-owned client so if you're passionate about helping your community apply below!
We are a fast-paced sales and marketing company, representing some of the world's most loved nonprofits. We generate new customers and brand awareness for our clients through the use of our highly effective event marketing team.
Entry Level Sales and Promotions
- Increasing clients brand awareness in events sales
- Working within a top-performing team
- Maintaining and managing good customer relations
- Generating new customers on face to face basis all events based
Don't miss this opportunity!
-Entry-level full-time position, Monday through Friday schedule
-Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions +Bonuses! We have the highest commission payout in our industry. Most of our representatives make between $700-$1500 per week!
*If you fit what we are looking for, we want to meet you ASAP.
Don't miss your chance to start a rewarding career today*
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job location: Riverside, San Bernardino, Eastvale, Perris
C&W Services are looking for talented Service Technicians - level I, II, and III. As one of our specialists you will learn new skills as you support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems, and have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. At C&W we are committed to improvement, and you will be encouraged to participate in on-going development opportunities to progress and enhance your career.
Whether you’re a Service Technician I, II, or III, we offer a great range of benefits from day 1:
• Weekly pay
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time off; 10 Vacation days per year, national holidays, and up to 48 PTO hours per year
• Career advancement opportunities
• On-going training in a cutting-edge facility
• Safety first culture
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in basic preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting skills and repair methods of industrial machines.
• 1+ years of experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical basic components.
• 1 + years of experience with compressors and pneumatics.
• 1+ years of experience using power tools to include saws and drills with proper safety precautions.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite and OS.
• Experience with basic metal and wood fabrication, including saws and drills.
• Basic understanding of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Vision (Near, Distance)
• Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
• Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
• Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
• Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
• Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Day to day responsibilities of these roles include, but are not limited to:
· Promoting a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
· Completing preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation.
· Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs (level II only)
· Develop Preventive Maintenance programs (level III only)
· Use of appropriate tooling to troubleshoot simple AC/DC circuits
· Troubleshooting of material handling equipment (MHE), and repairs to miscellaneous Operational equipment as needed.
· Maintaining positive working relationships across all of the Operations facility.
· Tracking and storing department inventory.
· Train and mentor Service Technicians (level II and III only)
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Our success is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters collaboration. Find out more today: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/cwservices/global/en
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electromechanics, Electromechanical Assembly, Electrical Schematics, Industrial Electrical Equipment, Wiring, Conveyor Material Handling, Industrial Equipment, Component Repair, Component Troubleshooting, PLC, Mechanical Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Rigging, Troubleshooting, Wood Manufacturing, Power Tools, Electricity, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance
We are hiring experienced electricians for a long term conveyor installation project in the Inland Empire area. Journeyman electricians will be installing conveyor systems in a distribution facility. Work consists of installing motors, plc’s, motor controls and electrical equipment.
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment such as motors, motor controls, VFD's.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Must have at least 4 years of industrial experience, preferably working with conveyors.
• Read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
$30.00- $32.00/hour plus $70.00/day per diem for non local. 7 days of per diem paid if you work minimum of 40 hours.
Accounting Principals is seeking a full cycle accounts payable specialist looking for the next step in their career. You are the ideal candidate if you have 3+ years of accounts payable experience and working experience with advance formulas in Excel. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a reputable organization in Ontario, CA.
Employment Type: Full- time, Contract to Hire
Pay: $19 - $22
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume. Not the right position for you? Please visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to browse other accounting openings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our growing and well-respected Certified Public Accounting Firm is currently seeking a Corporate Controller for our office located in Upland, California.
This position is responsible for full cycle accounting, human resources, payroll, A/R, A/P and business management operations of our business. A Controller is crucial to the success of our business as this person will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the profit and loss data for our CPA practice.
· Accounts Receivable Management - including collections and syncing/reconciling our billing system (Office Tools Professional) with our financial reporting system (QuickBooks). Processing and posting client payments. Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
· Verifies general ledger accounts by reconciling transactions; investigating and resolving discrepancies, maintains the integrity of all accounting data.
· Prepares monthly account analyses and month end close, management reports and bank and credit card reconciliations. Prepares and records journal entries, along with any supporting documentation.
· Maintains software licenses and computer systems.
· Maintains Certifications – tracks and maintains continuing education for CPAs and EAs.
· Accounts Payable functions including entering and reconciling AP invoices, conducting regular check runs, paying bills, maintaining vendor files. Ensure all bills are paid timely.
· Reviews employee time records for accuracy of posting. Enters payroll into the general ledger and serves as the liaison between the payroll company and our company. Ensure that payroll is paid timely.
· Maintains all Human Resources functions, including recruiting, employee relations and ensures the timely completion. This includes benefit program and workers compensation administration
· Assist with annual peer and compliance audits performed by external auditors by preparing certain schedules and/or reports, pulling invoices, etc.
· Oversee Administrative Department, especially their control systems, transaction processing operations and policies and procedures.
· Advanced bookkeeping knowledge.
· Able to process work quickly, handle multiple tasks, channel information to the proper sources, and focus upon detail.
· Following directions carefully and attention to detail is a must.
· Must be excellent at communication. Must be a great listener.
· Good interpersonal and exceptional phone skills both with staff and clients
· Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
· Knowledge and experience with double entry accounting and GAAP
· High degree of computer skills including Excel and Word.
· 5 - 7 years of experience in, accounting, bookkeeping, and/or auditing - MUST HAVE stable job history with long tenure. If you’ve changed jobs every two years, sorry we are not interested.
· Minimum requirement of at least a Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting.
· Excellent QuickBooks skills.
Langwasser & Company, Certified Public Accountants offers a competitive salary and benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented work environment. For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.langwasser.com.
Please submit your resume and including a salary history by e-mail at HR@Langwasser.com.
Giuseppe’s Restaurant is looking for hard working, reliable, possibly bilingual (english and spanish) and motivated people to work in a friendly kitchen/dining environment with good income. We offer outstanding pay with full time and the possibility of overtime.
***Please come to our restaurant to fill out an in-store application at your earliest convenience for the possibility of a later interview.***
2433 N Euclid Avenue
Upland CA 91784
*please wear a mask when you come in to fill out the application*
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
Ascend or descend stairs
Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
Check freshness and quality of ingredients
Assist in the development of menu items
Standardize recipes and plate presentations
Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Passion for food and cooking techniques
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Offering Full Time With Possibility of Overtime
- 5 AM Start time/ Warehouse auditor/ Sunday - Friday schedule
- 5 AM Start time/ Special Projects department (Picking, packing, labeling, and making boxes) / Monday - Friday schedule
- 5 AM Start time/ Pallet wrapping & stacking boxes 25 - 50 lbs
****(ALL POSITIONS require flexibility to work overtime and weekends if required)******
TEXT NOW 714-402-1941 to get started in your application!
Please text me your first name and last name as well as the position that interest you :)
Thank you so much!
Position: Pharmacy Tech I - Materials Coordinator
Location: Redlands CA 92374
Hours: Mon-Fri 8 HR/DAY between 5am to 9pm.
The Materials Coordinator role is an essential role to support the Materials Management department. As a materials Coordinator working in the backend of the pharmacy, you get to perform a variety of roles including but not limited to processing all inventory received, assisting in the flow of inventory/purchasing processes, the disposition of the returned materials, and inventory maintenance (slotting, NDC & location changes). To be successful in this role you will need to be very detailed oriented, confident in your math skills and possess great computer skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
* At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
* National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
* Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
* Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Duties:
We are seeking a skilled, reliable Warehouse Supervisor to join our growing company. We have a full-time position available for the right candidate who can accomplish warehouse objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicate job expectations and daily cut lists/welding orders; production planning, resolving problems, identifying warehouse system improvements, and adhering to and enforcing policies and procedures.
Other job duties - Moves inventory and materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating the delivery of supplies and equipment and coordinating customer orders to be moved to sales lot.
Maintains warehouse work areas by monitoring and assigning daily cleaning schedules, conducting regular safety meetings, making sure work areas are safe and free to debris.
Maintains inventory by conducting weekly physical counts and advising sales office of inventory and supplies needed.
Secures warehouse daily by open/closing and by turning alarms on; testing systems.
Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating maintenance/cleaning; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Accomplishes warehouse mission by completing customer/stock orders timely and ensuring materials and finished product meet and/or exceed company standards.
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization, Must be able to read a tape measure, Forklift Qualification a Major Plus. Previous experience with welding, fabricating a major plus.
Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
Design Windows and Doors Inc. is a family-owned window and door contractor serving Southern California that is expanding at a tremendous pace and we need a few professional outside salespeople to join our team. If earning over $100,000 a year is what you’re looking for.....than this is that opportunity!If you're a professional salesperson that knows how to close a deal, wants a steady income, wants to work for a professional company in a great environment......this is that opportunity!
We started in 2005 and have over 15 years of experience in the window industry. We are an A-rated member of the Better Business Bureau and also a member of the California League of Homeowners. We take great pride in everything we do! We do things right, we stand behind our work, our services, and most importantly, our people!
This is a permanent full-time sales position/career. We provide extensive sales, product and production training, and most importantly, full support as you learn our systems, processes, and adapt to our company culture. We also provide 85% of your sales leads! Your appointments are set for you every day. Your job is to run those leads and CLOSE THEM!
You are set up to succeed from day 1.
Our sales team focuses on residential, remodeling home improvement sales. We offer a complete envelope of windows and doors.
You will meet with homeowners to diagnose needs, design options, present solutions, and CLOSE the deals! We have an amazing, nationally proven sales process that is consultative based and completely professional!
We offer a small base salary, plus commissions to get you started which then converts to a 100% commission plan that is designed to optimize performance and reward hard work! It's fair, it's balanced, it's competitive, and most importantly, the ceiling is NOT CAPPED! Typical first year sales should anticipate making $80,000 - $100,000, however, you can quickly exceed $100,000 based on your skill set and abilities.
Construction knowledge is a plus, but not required.
PROVEN experience in B2C sales are a MUST for this position!
There are many skills that are necessary to being successful at in-home sales, and you may have some of them, but if CLOSING A DEAL is not part of your repertoire, this is not for you! Order takers are a dime a dozen, however, if you have experience closing deals, following up with customers, staying on top of your tasks. and have a competitive drive to make more money and get more out of your job...This could be the place for you!
Work ethic, open-mindedness, driven to excel, and working well within a structured team environment, are some basic parameters that will be critical to being successful here! You must be willing to change your old habits, take constructive feedback, be coached, learn a new sales systems and processes as we demand a lot from our team.
If you are not happy with your current situation, want to make more money, and you feel like this is the type of opportunity and company that fits your recipe for success, contact us today! Don’t hesitate to apply today!
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today.Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization to ensure that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Design Windows and Doors Inc.is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Looking for a Warehouse position with a great company? Staffmark has partnered with one of the world's major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers and we're looking for candidates with warehouse experience who are interested in long-term career success! To APPLY, click on the link ----- >> Staffmark.com
What will you be doing?
Pick and pack orders for shipment. Verify that the order is correct. Prepare for shipment and ship out the door. You'll use an RF scanner. Packing orders accurately and at a consistent pace is important. If you enjoy steady work, and you can lift up to 50 pounds, this could be the right job for you. Consistent standing, reaching, bending and stooping.
Covid precautions :
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position virtually. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.”
Sunday - Thursday
6:00pm-4:30am On busy days, overtime may be required. Availability and flexibility are important.
Steel toed shoes
$15.00 / hr.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply today! We look forward to working with you.
If you have questions about this position, please call us at (909)605-0408
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for the daily communications and interactions between current customers and potential new customer leads. Being a part of the Customer Service division means you must be proficient and current on all consumer relations strategies and tactics, report daily to the Director of Customer Outreach, and show a strong sense of motivation and professional demeanor in order to thrive in our firm. Once proficiency is shown consistently from the Customer Success Representative, the opportunity to develop into more of a leading role will be discussed with the Director of Customer Outreach.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Thoroughly track, organize and document all interactions with current consumers and potential new leads ensuring all departments are fully aware and all on track with one another
Consistently have contact between current customers and potential new leads in order to meet the membership requirements of the firm
Research and problem solve client issues by networking with other Customer Success Representatives who have seen success within the realm of the issue you are having
Attend additional training sessions and seminars provided by the firm to achieve a higher level of success
Build valuable relationships with clients to ensure the satisfaction of the clients brand line
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however, can be replaced with 1-3 years of customer service experience
Must have highly developed communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem-solving and customer service skills
Must be able to work a full-time schedule for this particular role
Demonstrated consistency in achieving and exceeding goals a and strong customer orientation
Have you heard the phrase “love what you do, and you will never work a day in your life”?
Well here we live that, every day. When you’re passionate about what you do, you love the people you do it with, and you’re constantly growing as a person, time flies, and you’re always having fun.
Are you driven and looking for a career that will not only empower your personal and professional growth but will also allow you to build the career and future you desire?
Are you often described as a confident and collaborative leader?
Are you looking to BUILD opportunity for yourself and for others?
If the above describes you, then please keep reading!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
Through training become a master in our sales and marketing techniques designed to engage the consumer, educate them on their product/service options and close the best possible deal for their household
We know not every interaction ends in a sale. Your ultimate goal is to deliver an outstanding customer experience, build strong relationships with the brand and represent the company with integrity to facilitate future sales
Track new customer acquisitions, follow compliance protocols, and leverage for referrals in the local area
Once you are an expert in all things customer service and sales support, then it’s time to elevate your role to its purest form as corporate trainer and leader. Here you will be responsible for training and developing new hires for maximum performance and setting the right example as a supportive and competent leader.
Ensure your team has accurate account updates, meets customer service and sales goals, as well as market representation.
Assistant Management Leadership Development:
Sales and marketing training fundamentals
Team building and mentoring
Human Resources and administration duties
Basic business management, finances, and accounting
Qualifications of an Assistant Manager:
2+ years in a related industry with demonstrated leadership ability
Competitive nature with a winning mentality needed to excel in a leadership role
Sports minded and Energetic team players
Team captains ready to grow and train
Candidates who are serious about a long term career
We start all our assistant managers in a complete training program for the sole purpose of developing a strong leadership team from within
We do not believe in tenure or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done and are top performers in our sales and marketing departments
We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership potential within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset. In the past, our top Assistant Managers have participated in Soccer, Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, Dance, Baseball, and Hockey as a team-player, coach, or captain.
While most of us worked remotely during COVID-19, we are thrilled to resume some normalcy and get back to business. At the beginning of quarantine, from makeshift offices and dining room tables, we made aggressive moves to build new relationships with essential businesses that were determined to improve their customer experiences and support communities across the country, even through these challenging times. We worked tirelessly to adapt our hiring and training methods over the last couple of months, and we are officially ready to offer career opportunities to resilient, goal-oriented individuals.
We are actively searching for an enthusiastic Communications & Consumer Engagement Associate to join our integrated Essential Service Provider Project connecting essential businesses to consumers across local communities through direct communication and outreach tactics. Our overarching mission is to make life a little easier and provide go-to technology and service support for individuals as we collectively navigate our "new normal."
Communications & Consumer Engagement Associate's Key Responsibilities:
Directly engage all customers using strong relationship-building and active listening techniques to provide adequate product recommendations and guarantee customer satisfaction
Use a combination of outreach strategies, customer feedback, and brainstorming sessions to gain productive insight and improve communication and marketing methods
Work cross-functionally to craft and deliver direct, relationship-focused communication and outreach strategies
Build and maintain reliable relationships across multiple levels within the organization and become a subject matter expert for effective communication techniques
Utilizing personal experiences and industry research, create and deliver communication workshops to advise fellow team members on how to understand a customer's needs and effectively communicate the value our client can bring to address their challenges
We are committed to making our training and expertise widely accessible to all employees throughout their careers, so regular coaching and mentorship are a daily component of this position.
What You Bring to the Table:
Solid customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry due to the fast-paced nature of the role
Ambition, cause-oriented self-starter that willingly goes the extra mile
Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills whether in-person, virtually, or in writing
Demonstrated ability to work in an action-oriented, cross-functional environment
Exceptionally bright, passionate mentality with a passion for communication, helping others, and a building a rewarding career
The initial goal is to build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure smooth sales transactions and promote continual growth within our retail division. This position offers multiple opportunities for advancement in a Team Lead, Office Manager, and Marketing Director capacity.
This position involves face to face sales in a retail location; it does NOT involve telemarketing or cold calling.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in;
*A 4-year degree is desired but not required.
Senturion has seen unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. Three new branch locations are now slated for launch by Q4 2020. Opportunities for growth are available in human resources, finance, general management, and the executive office as Senturion expands nationally and internationally.
Check out our Facebook page (please like us!)
@SeniorLifeInsCo (Twitter) is seeking motivated, career-minded final expense agents to join our team.
Senior Life Insurance Company is one of the fastest growing insurance company in America. When it comes to your career, timing is critical.
Senior Life allows you to be in complete control to build your business. Our game-changing technology allows you to interact with limitless customers. No cold calling, we’ve done all the prospecting for you. You decide how you conduct your business whether they’re over the telephone or in person.
We provide the following
• Same day pay
• Industry-leading technology
• Competitive contracts
• Unlimited growth opportunities
What it takes
• Must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Strong work ethic
• Be coachable
• Reliable and responsible
• Entrepreneurial mindset
You should be making what you are worth. You can build your own business by recruiting people anywhere in the country. Join the life insurance company that will assist you in reaching the level of success you deserve.
Candy company in San Bernardino is looking to hire packers ASAP for the morning shift.
Must be able to work in a fast pace
Monday - Friday
Hours: 6am-2:30pm but must be able flexible with the schedule
Call Angie today at 626-452-8310 for more details
We are seeking a Plumbing Technician to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
Responsible for the accurate and timely sampling, testing, shipping and storage of plasma collected from donors.
1 In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), responsible for collecting plasma samples and moving plasma units to freezer to ensure product quality.
2 Ensures plasma units are properly stored according to SOPs, which could include unsuitable plasma units and samples.
3 Ensures accuracy of unit labeling by verifying the pre-printed label matches the dynamic label.
4 Utilizes sterile technique to draw samples and uses heat sealer to assure the sterility and quality of plasma unit samples per SOPs.
5 May ensure samples and units are packed and shipped in accordance with SOPs and center procedures. Prepares shipping and unit disposal documentation.
6 Monitors freezer and refrigerator temperatures and immediately informs appropriate personnel if equipment is not functioning properly. Records variances.
7 Conducts daily calibration of equipment according to SOPs.
8 Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
9 Understands the policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
10 Maintains clean efficient work environment, and ensures sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed. Follows all Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Promotes safety in all actions.
11 Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
12 May be cross-trained in other areas to meet the needs of the business.
13 Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
14 Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of three (3) months experience in laboratory or warehouse environment preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to perform basic math calculations
(physical & mental requirements)
• Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions
• Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Champion Electric, Inc. is a local electrical contractor who is currently seeking a Certified Journeyman Electrician – Service Foreman who has experience in the commercial and residential sectors. The primary function of this position is to install, repair and maintain electrical systems with safety and quality as a priority.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Preferred Additional Qualifications, Experience, Skills, & Knowledge:
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Intake / Referral Staff
Intake / Referral Staff are responsible for maintaining all aspects of the patient intake process including processing referrals, staffing patients, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and conducting the insurance verification and authorization processes.
1. Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
2. Graduate of an approved school as a professional nurse or certified caregiver preferred.
3. Preferred one to three years’ prior experience in home health care, preferably in either home health care operations or administration.
4. Ability to deal tactfully with customers, patients / caregivers, insurance companies and the community.
5. Ability to maintain poise and confidence when working under pressure.
6. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
7. Acceptance of the philosophy and goals of this Agency.
8. Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes all daily patient referrals and intake.
2. Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of patient care.
3. Ensures compliance with all state, federal, and Joint Commission referral / intake regulatory requirements.
4. Actively searches for improved work methods and procedures to ensure patients are admitted in a timely fashion while in accordance with policy.
5. Maintains positive working relationships with current referral sources.
6. Ensures seamless transition of patients to home care by providing patient education and preparation for home care and coordination of care with multiple care staff members and service providers.
7. Ensures maximum third-party reimbursement through insurance verification and authorization processes.
8. Builds and monitors community and customer perceptions of Jameco Home Health Agency as a high-quality provider of home health care services.
9. Gathers and collates referral statistics including key customer referral trends.
10. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Jameco Home Health Agency contractual relationships and ensures that patients are admitted according to contract provisions.
11. Participates in Quality Assessment Performance Improvement teams and activities.
12. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists referral sources in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Jameco Home Health Agency.
13. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
Warehouse Openings in REDLANDS CALIFORNIA
Forklift Drivers $17 +
1st and 2nd shift
APPLY Monday-Friday 9am-3pm 5030 4th Street Suite D, Ontario CA 91764
any experience in sheet metal fabrication
Job Title: Unarmed Retail Security Officer (Foot/Vehicle Patrol)
Location: Highland, CA
Brosnan Risk Consultants is seeking an experienced Security Officer in Highland, CA. Our company provides exceptional security services in over 30 States nation-wide. We offer full-time and part-time positions (Monday-Sunday), competitive pay, and paid training sessions conducted by our highly skilled team of professionals. We value our employees and clients above all else, and pride ourselves in promoting a positive, professional work environment. With Brosnan there will be ample opportunity for growth as we believe in recognizing our team’s daily efforts through promotion and merit-based awards. Brosnan is a drug free environment that requires a 5-panel drug test. For immediate consideration kindly apply to our job listing with your complete and up to date resume.
Summary of responsibilities:
Brosnan Risk & Constants
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time