Fève (French for “bean”) is a 4-time Good Food Award®-winning artisan chocolate company that has been a leader in confection flavor and technique innovation in San Francisco for over 12 years. We produce the highest-quality hand-made truffles, caramels and chocolate covered nuts in small batches, using the best chocolate and ingredients available, and tapping into cutting-edge technology to produce both modern and traditional confections. We focus on creating incredible textures, intense flavors, and exciting custom appearances for our customers which include some of the top hotels, specialty stores, wineries, and national grocery chains in the nation. We’re in an exciting time of growth for our company, and we are seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members for growth and long term sustainability. And we love to have fun!
At Feve, our rapid growth has led to the need for a dynamic individual to support our operations management, financial accounting, record-keeping and shipping & fulfillment operations. We are growing by leaps and bounds, and this is a ground-floor opportunity to help shape our business and strategies for years to come! The ideal individual has an operations and business management/computer background with at least 3 years of work experience managing the inventory, shipping/receiving, and financial record-keeping for a small to mid-sided company, but is looking for something “extra” and unique to make the role more interesting. In our case, we are looking for an exceptional performer who can manage our company’s business operations in the absence of the CEO, as a way to demonstrate their ability to grow with Feve enroute to a more expansive potential role that could even include COO or CFO. This person will be involved in strategic activities including creation of marketing collateral and new product packaging, managing membership clubs, tracking corporate sales activity, and helping with digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate, in addition to the requisite operations and financial skills, is a sharp thinker, with advanced computer and accounting skills, great business sense and a strong customer and operations orientation. This person will obsess over the details, and have a very strong problem-solving personality that drives them toward success no matter how difficult the challenge.
You will work very closely with the CEO of Feve to learn and understand our current financial and record- keeping systems, IT and ERP systems, our state-of-the-art inventory management software, and our production processes and fulfillment operations. We would expect this training to take approximately 3-4 weeks, after which you will be fully responsible for their operation and success.
You must be a good communicator, and especially disciplined, detail-oriented and focused. Organizational skills are a must. This position reports to the President & CEO (and owner) of Feve. At Feve, our employees are very valuable and we strive to create a working environment that is focused
and disciplined, as well as enjoyable to work in. The salary is competitive, and this is a permanent position with expected working hours of 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. However, during our busy holiday and seasonal periods, you may be required to come in earlier, stay later, or work occasional weekends to keep up with demand. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates wanting to be part of the leading, artisan chocolate-making company in San Francisco as it grows its market presence and expands rapidly. The salary per year is $45,000 to $52,000 plus bonuses.
• Primary responsibility for the operational management of Feve’s business, including inventory management, sales orders, purchase orders, manufacturing orders, and reconciliations of same;
• Reconciles all production and work orders against actual results using the company’s state-of-the-art ERP system;
• Manages shipping and fulfillment of wholesale and eCommerce orders on a daily basis.
• Supervises ordering of inventory and raw materials, finished goods and packaging using Feve’s inventory management and control systems. Preferably has some experience using inventory control software systems and/or culinary IT systems.
• Establishes, monitors and enforces internal controls to protect company assets. Enforces compliance with accounting and billing policies and procedures.
• Assists the CEO in strategic business decisions with financial analysis and support. Assists with pricing analyses of custom projects.
• Independent problem solving skills are very important, must think like an owner, and be able to work independently without close supervision.
• Understands complex math and computer operating techniques. Positive input and ideas to achieve better results and higher productivity are welcome and expected.
• Helps create a positive work environment that is focused, progressive and enjoyable.
• Focus, positive attitude and desire to be a key part of the senior management of a fast-growing, artisan chocolate-making company with a 12+ year history of success in San Francisco;
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance, or at least 5 years or more experience in the financial or business management of a small company;
• Demonstrated success in leading a division or company’s financial management with a high level of proficiency;
• At least intermediate level of proficiency with Quickbooks and/or inventory management ERP systems (cloud-based or desktop);
• Extreme attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and an above-average ability to multitask;
• Clear and frequent communicator, ability to work with people of various personalities and resolve conflicts as needed;
• Must be fluent in English and able to work in the U.S. legally.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• High energy level -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
• Bonuses, including performance and holiday bonuses
• Free Chocolate Allowance!
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule, with no evening or weekend work
Red Bay Coffee is looking for an Area Lead to grow and drive success in our retail locations in the Bay Area market. This role will be responsible for managing multiple store locations to financial success, operational efficiency, and excellent guest service experience, as well as assisting with opening new stores. The role supports the Retail Leadership team, coaching and managing each Retail Store Manager to hitting their revenue, operational and guest service goals.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Operations and Finance, the Retail Area Lead will responsible for managing multiple store locations to financial success, operational efficiency, and excellent guest service experience, as well as assisting with opening new stores. You must have knowledge of P&L management, brand management, and retail operations are key requirements for this position. You will drive our retail stores’ financial success, improve overall efficiency in our retail operations and create excellent guest service experiences, and launch new store locations.
Ultimately, you will ensure our retail store’s success. This position will be based in Oakland, CA and report directly to our Director of Operations & Finance. This role is a full-time exempt position.
What you will do:
What you will bring:
What you will need:
Benefits we currently offer:
Are you a strong team player, a lover of fashion and home retail, and driven to have a successful career in retail? If you are looking for a company that offers support, recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this role may be right for you.
Marimekko is looking for Keyholders to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
As a Keyholder you will play an important supporting role to the Store Manager and assist with day-to-day running of the store. Previous management experience is favorable, however not mandatory. The Keyholder will be responsible for building a great work culture and providing customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
*Hands-on leadership skills, brilliant teamwork skills, and flexibility
* Solid understanding of retail operations and financials
* Good people management skills
* High energy and a passion for retail
* Strong selling skills, great sales attitude, and customer service-oriented disposition
* Attention to detail and a sense of responsibility
Apply now including resume and a cover letter outlining the following:
* A brief example of your experience and entrepreneurial skills
* How you align with Marimekko’s values
* What you are passionate about
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marimekko is a Finnish design company renowned for its original prints and colours. The company’s product portfolio includes high-quality clothing, bags and accessories as well as home décor items ranging from textiles to tableware. When Marimekko was founded in 1951, its unparalleled printed fabrics gave it a strong and unique identity. Marimekko products are sold in about 40 countries. In 2016, brand sales of the products worldwide amounted to EUR 194 million and the company's net sales were close to EUR 100 million. Roughly 160 Marimekko stores serve customers around the globe. The key markets are Northern Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region. The Group employs about 400 people. The company’s share is quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. www.marimekko.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Airport Home Appliance & Mattress is seeking support in our Hayward showroom. We are looking for a competent individual who pays attention to the details, isn’t afraid to tackle new projects, and would like an opportunity to grow. The Retail Operations Associate will report to the store manager, and is truly an integral part of our store operations.
Full time, schedule to be discussed, pay $13-$16 per hour, DOE.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Clean store merchandise and displays
- Pull/prepare merchandise for customer pickup, and assist in loading product into customer vehicles
- Organize/maintain store equipment and store isles by removing debris
- Prepare stock pulls for store-to-store transfers
- Keep building exits free from blockage
- Material handling
- Stock check
- Receive, Stock, & Store new inventory
- Special Projects
- Assist variety of order processing departments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned or duties may change based on business needs.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service
- Read, write and understand the English Language
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Reliable & dependable
- Require little supervision
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.