Wally’s Wine & Spirits is an industry leading wine retailer with a 50 year history. Our company is made up of goal-oriented, highly motivated and knowledgeable team members. Over the last year the company has been expanding at an enormous rate. We encourage an environment of growth and we are seeking highly motivated candidates who thrive working in a fast-paced environment and who are passionate about wine, food and delivering the best to our clients.
Supervisors are critical to ensuring our clients receive the highest level of service from our staff. As a member of this team, you communicate efficiently and effectively with employees in person and via email to assist them in providing outstanding service and keep staff members on task. A team player at heart, you work directly with wine specialists and department managers on ensuring procedures are followed and assist in developing strategies to consistently make improvements to customer service and employee issues and requests. You are a well-rounded individual who thrives in a fast paced, demanding environment with the willingness to address the day-to-day issues and requests while communicating your input on the bigger picture solutions.
**Must be able to work weekends**
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our benefits include:
MUST HAVE LARGE FORMAT RETAIL CENTER EXPERIENCE- NO STRIP CENTER OR STRIP MALL
The Senior Property Manager (PM) is responsible for monitoring the accuracy of all records related to the Portfolio, tracking tenant work, timely review & approval of quarterly CAM and semi-annual tax billings and annual CAM reconciliations; preparations of annual operating budgets, responsible for comprehending, monitoring and reporting property and tenant legal issues, preparation of monthly and quarterly owner/partner financial reports. Support all Team Members and tenants with questions and concerns. Coordinate special projects.
· Collect and track rent and other charges and report tenant defaults as well as all legal issues as needed
· Understand, calculate, prepare, bill, and collect CAM Reconciliations and Property Taxes
· Explain financial impacts and variances of a property to partners or ownership
· Review, code and negotiate invoices and payments
· Prepare Monthly reports and annual budgets
· Coordinate all maintenance and repair activities
· Oversee all vendors and contractors
· Conduct and document paper inspections
· Develop scope, bid, and award contracts
· Interface/communicate with Tenants, Leasing Agents, and City Officials on a regular basis
· Accurate administration and compliance of leases, governmental laws, and operating documents
· Works with new tenants to ensure timely opening and coordinate approval of plans, signs and other tenant improvements
· Trains APM and temporary staff, as needed
· Performs quarterly property inspections, including night inspections of lighting level and tenant signage
· Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years’ experience in Shopping Centers
· Thorough understanding of retail accounting principles and reading and understanding of financial statements
· Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Must be able to create reports, analysis, and budgets
· Experience in accounting software Yardi or MRI
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
· Ability to calculate figures, such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages as well as other basic algebra and geometry
· Must be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines and strategic goals
· Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to support multiple projects and prioritize competing demands
· Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision. And to exercise discretion in confidential matters
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are a unique retail environment where you can bring your passion and knowledge for a healthy, sustainable living to work every day. If you're all about living better and changing today for a better tomorrow, we will be a perfect fit.
We have an opening for a full-time retail manager. Interested applicants must have prior retail sales experience and be capable of handling sales and customer service responsibilities.
Sounds interesting? Send us your resume!
. Responsible to oversee the operational execution of the store.
. Drive top line sales growth
· Ability to provide exceptional customer experiences
· Maintain a strong understanding & descriptions of current product
· Maintain knowledge of current store stock availability
· Actively maintain store appearance, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
· Participate in staff training
· Engage in community through local outreach and in store events and partnerships
· Participate in store events/social networking
· Daily Reporting
· Operate point of sale system and process sales transactions
· Minimum 2 + years experience in Sales & Retail industry
· Available to work retail hours on weekdays & weekends
· Great & Effective communication skills both written & spoken
· Fast learner
· Independent & self-managed/Self motivated
· Ability to multi-task / Organized
· Energetic & enthusiastic
· Reliable / Timely consciousness
· Proficient in computer (MS Office, word, excel, outlook, apple)
. Ability to use Website Live Chat Software
Coordination, preparation and implementation of new store construction, remodels and special projects through development of potential store layouts and project cost estimates.
Completes on-site “pre-lease” construction surveys and develops the base layout for pre- construction site evaluation estimates.
“Value Engineer” design detail to comply with prototypical construction needs.
Works to keep “building cost” low without jeopardizing the building safety.
Coordinates the development of pre-construction documents for internal approval and submittals.
Prepares the required paperwork for construction permits, inspections and approvals.
Occasionally, submits the construction documents to the city planning department for approval and permits.
Reviews blueprints and specifications with all developers, landlord, architects and FALLAS team.
Coordinates and manages permit process for all new stores and remodels with permit expeditors and oversees communication with vendors, architects and internal departments.
Coordinates project construction budgets and control of all change orders with proper approvals.
Leads the construction presentation for bidding.
Continually visits sites from initial construction through completion to monitor status; resolve related construction issues; evaluate job status and ensure timeline for completion is on track.
Provides daily/weekly project updates to the Sr. Director of Construction.
Manages construction, fixture installation and special projects to ensure that time schedules and budget goals are achieved.
Researches/sources materials, finishes, and other miscellaneous items as needed.
Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship with the Store Operations group, landlord, general contractor, architect, and engineer throughout the duration of the project.
Creates and communicates the final “punch list” on each site and coordinates all items for completion in a timely manner.
Continually assists in updating the prototype store
We're PLANTA an amazing plant shop located in Highland Park. We've been in business since 2017 and we're looking to grow our shop and our staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves retail and home plant decor.
We're looking for a responsible team member skilled with indoor/outdoor plants and experienced in retail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
Currently our shop runs on a booking only system. Customers book a 30 minute period to shop. No more than 4 customers are in the shop at one time. Customers are required to where masks and gloves while shopping.
We are hiring managers for two of our locations : Inglewood and Slauson/Western location.
Reorganizing merchandise and displays.
Ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
Performing other tasks as assigned by district manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Physical requirements may include the ability to lift and move boxes weighing 40 lbs. or more and the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Daily responsibilities would be restocking, inventory, handling customers, cleaning and upkeep.
A knowledge of popular footwear and streetwear.
Previous experience in a retail atmosphere.
Previous experience with POS technology.
High energy and friendly personality.
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and discounts.
Locations: Inglewood and Slauson
Position Type: Full time, part time.