Immediate needs for Part Time Caregivers
Hours needed primarily Mon-Fri for 2-6 hour shifts from 8am to 5pm, however evenings, weekends and overnights may be available.
We are looking for kind, patient and dependable people with a clean background and driving record.
Some responsibilities are:
***Driving to appointments, shopping or fun outings
***Helping with household tasks like laundry and kitchen cleanup
***Creating simple meals and picking up grocery items
***Engaging in conversation and providing companionship/friendship
***Providing attention to pets (if applicable)
***Going for walks
For more details call (775) 432-1191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. John's Children's Center is hiring for a floater/breaker, occasional full time subsstitute hours available.
This position is Mon-Wed-Fri from 10:00am-6:00pm.
Candidate must love working with infants through Kindergarten. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in all classrooms, work well with other staff members and be comfortable working in a faith based school.
Looking for experienced professional groomers. Applicants must have 2+ years grooming experience. Full time and part time available.
We're looking for people who care about dogs like they're part of the family.
W-2 position + daily tips.
Compensation is 50% of each job -- see https://laundermuttdogs.com/our-services/ for pricing info.
Open Tuesday through Saturdays 8am-4pm Pacific Time.
All Applicants must be able to lift/restrain at 40+ lbs.
If interested, please call (775) 322-3992 or email us @ email@example.com.
At Landed, we help people land their next jobs ASAP. We help candidates land roles at companies like Starbucks, Macy's, H&M and Hollister's.
Landed is a fast-growing startup based in San Francisco, we're hiring retail sales associates to represent our brand at the companies we recruit for. If you fashion, beauty, food or anything in between - this is for YOU.
You'll love working with us if:
You're ambitious, creative and love challenges.
You're the type to take initiative.
You love conversation.
You're passionate about helping your friends get jobs they love!
If you're interested, we take applications through our platform
Homage is known for its skillful, creative and unique menu offerings, using classic pastry as a platform for experimenting with flavor combinations and applying modern techniques, reviving what was old and making anew.
Food is associated with warm feelings and fond memories. It ties us to our friends and families, holding a special personal value for us. Homage is a space created to honor these memories. Homage hopes to evoke our guests’ favorite food memories and to make homage a part of those memories for years to come.
We take great pride in our product, staff and community; in learning, growing, providing guests with an exceptional dining experience, and genuinely caring about the quality and the craft of the food, coffee, beverages, atmosphere, and service provided.
Homage can only prosper within our community when we continually improve ourselves and the work we do. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
CONSISTENCY & VALUE
We believe in providing the best food and beverages by preparing each and every item with the upmost attention to detail, and to impart a level of value through consistency and quality to our guests.
Our goal is to provide unique and genuine personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about long after their visit. We hope you come back again and again and become a
part of our homage family.
“RAISE THE BAR”
We believe that good enough isn’t. We never stop trying to do better, no matter how good we are. We constantly strive to “raise the bar” even if we feel we are the best around!
HONESTY & TRUST
We work to build trust with others in each and every transaction and interaction. We recognize that honesty and trust form the bond that holds business and guest relationships
Job Title: Barista | Cashier
Manager | Lead
Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the standards and vision of Homage while providing friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests by taking orders, making recommendations when appropriate, processing payments, and serving food or beverages to customers at the counter or table. Also perform duties in other areas of the restaurant.
Activities & Responsibilities
Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Promptly greet guests verbally and with a smile. Thank them for visiting us.
• Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services (hours of operation, directions, wifi availability and password, website, catering inquiries)
• Inform guests of menu changes and daily specials, and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy; have alternative suggestions should we be unable to fulfill the guests first request.
• Describe menu items in detail to guests such as coffee and espresso blends and roast profiles, preparation descriptions, cooking methods, main ingredients, flavor or texture profiles.
• Take guest food and beverage orders accurately and timely and convey them to other employees for preparation.
• Serve and package prepared foods, such as muffins, cookies, scones, croissants, quiche, desserts and lunch menu items for dine in or take out.
• Monitor and observe guests dining experience to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems. Anticipate guests’ needs.
• Respond appropriately to guest requests, and communicate guest requests to other employees as needed.
• Locate items requested by guests.
• Handout collateral material promoting store products or events.
• Thank guests as they leave; invite them to return.
BEVERAGE & FOOD PREPARATIONS
• Demonstrate efficient use of espresso machines, drip brewers, grinders, etc.
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, teas, beer or wine according to standard portion sizes and standardized recipe specifications.
• Slice fruits or desserts for use.
• Prepare or serve menu items, such as quiche and heated desserts.
• Weigh, grind, and pack retail coffee beans for guests.
• Set up and restock product displays.
• Properly backflush, clean and maintain espresso machine.
CASH HANDLING/POS SYSTEM
• Receive and process guest payments in varied forms (cash, credit cards, gift cards)
• Enter orders into computers for transmittal to baristas and kitchen staff
• Issue & Redeem Gift Cards
• Demonstrate proper cash handling procedures
• Prepare and organize nightly drop
• Practice proper handwashing.
• Wear gloves when handling ready to eat food.
• Check and record temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, service utensils, and equipment promptly.
• Ensure proper sanitizing levels.
• Scrub and polish counters, refrigeration and other equipment.
• Take out garbage and break down boxes.
• Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
• Wrap, label, and date prepared items. (iced teas, lemonade, toddy, a l’orange slices, chai, etc.)
• Rotate product properly FIFO
CLEANLINESS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
• Inspect restroom every 30 minutes; clean and stock as needed.
• Promptly clean and sanitize table tops, chairs, hi-chairs, and the floor under and around tables between guests
• Wipe tables and seats with sanitizer and clean microfiber cloths.
• Bus tables disposing of trash and placing dishes into tubs.
• Roll dish carts to the kitchen for cleaning. Scrape, sort and stack dirty dishes for cleaning; wash dishes.
• Take soiled towels and napkins to the designated area.
• Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove trash.
• Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in dining room, bathroom, food service areas and kitchens.
• Mop and vacuum floors.
• Sweep/hose down and blow outside deck and patio areas.
• Keep outside tables clean and free from animal waste.
• Conduct perimeter trash pickups.
ORDERING, RECEIVING & STOCKING
• Stock service areas with supplies such as portioned ground coffee, espresso beans, pastries, rolled utensils, takeout supplies, disposable lids, take out bags, straws, creamer, sugar, simple syrup, napkins, etc.
• Set tables with salt and pepper or other condiments and supplies as directed.
• Stock back bar items (gloves, trash bags, cleaning supplies, soy milk, almond milk, chai concentrate, back up milk , prepared beverages (iced tea, lemonade, toddy, water), dry mixes for blended drinks, fruit purees, syrups, alternative sugars, disposable cups, lids, straws, napkins, takeout containers, patty paper, bottled beverages, etc)
• Fill ice dispensers.
• Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, utensils, glassware, and dishes.
• Place items on 911 list to be ordered.
• Unload, receive, and stock restaurant supplies.
• Maintain the organization of storage rooms.
• Check guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Monitor guest consumption.
• Maintain and possess a valid Alcohol Awareness Card while on duty; follow all state and federal laws
• Abide by proper dress code and hygiene standards.
• Be punctual; clock in and out accurately.
• Have a professional and positive attitude.
• Follow standardized procedures and recipes as trained.
• Attend all scheduled employee meetings.
Activities & Responsibilities
• Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
• Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Tools & Technology
Commercial use of:
o Espresso machine
o coffee grinders
o drip coffee makers
o iced tea brewers
o serrated, chef and pairing knives
o mandolin food slicer
o food warmers, microwave oven
o Point of Sale & Cash registers
o Credit card processing machines
o Ice dispensers & Ice making machines
o Food Thermometers
o Answering telephones/recording accurate and complete messages
o Touch screen monitors
o Dishwasher and 3 compartment sink
o Able to communicate effectively with managers and kitchen personnel
o Follow all standardized procedures according to training by a manager
o Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
o Able to carry up to 30 pounds up and down a flight of stairs
o Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
o Basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
o Basic mathematical skills
o Able to understand and speak using the predominant language(s) of guests
o Able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - "One of the Hottest Restaurants in America"!
Now accepting applications to join our Reno Team!
@ 13999 South Virginia Reno, NV 89511
Walk-in Interviews Monday - Friday 8am-10am and Thursday-Friday 2pm-4pm!
Apply in person. Meet with a manager. Start your career.
Must be 18 years of age or older to qualify
Start by Applying online here today!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for:
BJ's team members enjoy:
● Family Culture - cultura familiar
● Great Pay and Benefits - buen trabajo de pago
● Free Shift Meals - comidas de turno gratis
● Vacation - vacaciones
● Team Member Dining Discounts - descuentos en restaurantes
● Training across different areas/stations - Programa de formación
● Long lasting career options - 40% of our managers are team member promotions - buena carrera!
● Team members can also find a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great!
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy. Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
"This is a company that cares about its people more than any other company I have worked for - they help me be a better person."
This is the complete package ⎯ everything you want a job or career to be!
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity and E-verify Employer.
SIZZLE PIE is hiring FOR ALL POSITIONS: Front of House, Bar, Cooking, Prep, and Delivery.
Positions start at $10.25 / hour (or more depending on experience) + $4-8 per hour in tips. If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume, or to 190 South Center Street ATTN: John. Feel free to call with any questions using the call link in this ad.
To support operational growth, FB Titan is looking for a Project Coordinator to work with Distribution crews in Reno, Nevada and surrounding area. Working under the general supervision of a General Foreman the Coordinator works ahead of the crews to prep sites for pole installation and work with home owners to ensure they are aware of the work activity. They will also be responsible for tracking units completed and other documentation for the specific jobs and submit in a timely manner.
The day to day responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
· Assist in Inspecting production material as assigned for defects.
· Report defects to the appropriate manager.
· Assist with the maintenance of QA monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
· Work ahead of the crews for site preparation (ie, marking hole)
· Work with home and land owners to communicate work activity
· Complete and track unit completion
· Assist Foreman and General Foreman with general paperwork
· Prepare and submit paperwork in a timely manner
· Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
As the successful, candidate you will have:
· A valid drivers licences.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in the underground or overhead powerline work.
· Working knowledge of Distribution overhead and underground line work.
· English proficiency with the ability to read and comprehend work plans / site plans
· Strong communication skills and able to take direction
· Strong computer skills
· Able to multitask
· Able to work with a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines
· Must be flexible in hours worked, traveling, and working in adverse weather conditions
This position is field based and requires candidates to:
· Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract.
FB Titan offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, and rewarding career opportunities!
FB Titan is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
Position Description, Required Qualifications & Experience:
Warehouse Lead needed in South Reno! Have Fridays off and 3-day weekends!
- Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
About the position:
- The Warehouse Team Lead will assist supervisors at the facility as related to scanners, sorters, material handlers and forklift operators. Constantly monitor facility safety and security to provide the most secure safe environment for employees.
- Assist supervisors in identification and correction of problem areas
- Assist in training all warehouse personnel
- Assist in monitoring quality and production of personnel
- Maintain high standards for warehouse cleanliness and order
- Act as communication link between management and associates
- Forklift experience on stand-up & sit-down forklifts
- Knowledge of warehouse safety and security practices
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year minimum Warehouse Lead experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to delegate and prioritize work
- Knowledge of computers
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
• Skills Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The primary role of the Maintenance Mechanic is to provide competent & effective Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance support to the Plant and Facility operations in a SAFE manner. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining, adjusting and repairing of plant machinery to meet industry standards while ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies, including but not limited to USDA, OSHA, FDA, EPA and Local Government. The position will require a flexible schedule focusing on preventive maintenance and timely repairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of a maintenance mechanic include maintaining operations equipment following LOTO, GMP and food safety practices in a quick efficient manner. Also included the following.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or its equivalent is required. Complete working knowledge of the manufacturing process, typically resulting from a minimum of five years of experience in related jobs.
Ability to read and interpret quality documents, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, and energized equipment. The noise level in the work environment varies depending on tasks.
Talent Framework has seasonal work available for Picker/Packers. Are you looking for extra income for the Holidays? We have open positions for you! The shifts are Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM with overtime available. There will also be an incentive program for 3 weeks with a $1.00 differential. The peak season will last up to Mid December.
We are looking for reliable people that can get the job done that is a team player and can work independently.
Must have picking experience with working at a fast pace with accuracy
Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
Be able to take direction from Supervisor
Must be reliable and have transportation
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background.
Balance Staffing is hiring Production Associates for a well know High Tech Company in Sparks, Nevada.
· Pay - $15.50 + Shift Differentials
· Contract to hire
· Full Time
· 12 Hour Shifts with a 3 Day/ 4 Day Alternating Schedule
· Shuttles Available
· NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· A Current Resume
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Flexible to Work Any Day or Any Shift
· Ability to Lift 50+ lbs.
· Able to Stand During 12 Hour Shifts
· Ability to Perform Repetitive Assembly Operations
· Computer Literate
Send your resume to Sandy.Malloy@balance.staffing.com
Any Questions? Call Sandy at 775-549-5100
We are seeking a reliable, motivated, and hardworking Welder to join our team. Under general supervision, the ideal candidate will perform a variety of skilled mechanical tasks on equipment. Job tasks include welding, building and repairing custom machines and other duties as assigned.
• Build custom CNC cutting machines and fabricating parts while using mechanical and welding skills
• The ability to weld and design critical components from scratch
• Ability to learn product software quickly and operate software and CNC machinery proficiently
• Uncompromising attitude toward safety, customer service and quality
• Must have at least 1 to 3 years welding experience
• MIG welding experience required
• Ability to use industrial tools and equipment such as mechanical hand tools, power drills, tap, grinders, drill presses, bench grinders, etc.
• Must be mechanically inclined with ability to read and understand prints and machine specifications
• Ability to use and read measuring equipment (i.e. calipers) within .001”
• Must be computer literate
• CNC knowledge and CAD program skills a plus
• Must be physically able to push, pull, bend, stoop, climb, reach, lift 75 lbs, lift continuous weight and stand/walk on concrete floors for long periods of time
• Must be well-organized
• Ability to work Saturdays and overtime, when necessary
• Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, and machinery with moving parts.
Allstates Consulting Services has openings for experienced licensed electricians to perform AC/DC Generator set installation. We have openings in the following markets:
This work is scheduled to start after Jan 6th.
Electrician Job Summary
To plan, install, inspect, analyze, maintain, repair, and overhaul, new and existing electrical equipment, controls, communication, and distribution systems. Mainly working on AC/DC Generator plants at telecom sites.
The work will be primarily within the state your hired for, but you could spend 3 to 4 weeks on the road. Potentially you could work in a different state, but we are trying to limit that. Company will pay $125 a day Per-diem to cover Meals and Hotel. Company will provide Vehicles, trailers, testing equipment and large tools need for the job. Tech is responsible for personal hand tools.
As an Electrician you will:
Allstates Consulting Services is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Must be able to pass a 7 year Background check, have a valid Driver’s License and be able to pass a drug screening.
About the role:
FSS is looking for a strong Business Development Manager who will cultivate and develop new business opportunities, conduct customer follow-ups, and set expectations. We are looking for someone who has a solid approach to prospecting and qualifying strong leads as well as someone who understands the timeline and has a sense of urgency towards deadlines.
What you'll be doing
+ Utilizing your incredible sales talents to bring in new business and new customers
+ Develop opportunities and deals to see them to a successful close
+ Prepare proposals that are accurate, engaging, and thorough
+ Build and regularly maintain a pipeline of opportunity to target for future RFP’s
+ Negotiate and close deals
+ Participating in weekly Level 10 meetings to review metrics, quarterly goals, and open issues
Who we're looking for
+ A minimum of 2+ years of selling services
+ Industry experience is preferred (Low-Voltage or Technology)
+ Someone who isn’t afraid to pickup the phone
+ Someone who knows how to prospect
+ Someone who is both personable and trustworthy
+ Someone who has great follow up
+ Someone who is an excellent communicator both oral and written.
+ Role is remote
+ Paid Time Off
+ Competitive compensation
+ Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(K), flex spending account, life and disability insurances, and many more optional services at low rates
+ Annual company meetings in Michigan full of great events and tons of chances to build stronger relationships with the team
We are seeking an experienced insurance accounting professional in Reno, Nevada. The position is a unique senior-level opportunity requiring a variety of skills, including accounting, insurance, and finance skills in addition to staying on top of industry trends and legislative changes and reporting to local management.
Location: The job is in Reno, Nevada
Benefits & Perks:
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and to discuss other commercial lines insurance, personal lines including private client, and employee benefits positions and other insurance brokerage opportunities. www.mcdermottwolfe.com
Category: Insurance, Accounting, Finance, 1667
Get paid Weekly!
We have learned that the secret to great café customer service is the people who provide it and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when providing excellent customer service and support to our café customers. The role of the Café Associate/Coffee Shop Attendant is to provide quality service and a clean environment for our guests.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
· Modeling CCS culture and values
· Adhering to all policies and procedures
· Deliver quality customer service
· Ensure that all paper goods and utensils are stocked
· Ensures all water, sodas and milk are stocked
· Ensures all other refrigerated goods are stocked and expiration dates are confirmed
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
· Maintain a clean and orderly dining area
· Collect and return all service items
· Provide on the spot assistance to teams in need
· Assist in front and back of house with prep and inventory as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required.
Position: Solutions Engineer – 3 to 5 years exp. – Enterprise IoT/SaaS
Location: Reno – no relocation/no corp.-to-corp. or sponsorship available.
Our client delivers performance, security and compliance management for Enterprise IoT Applications and Devices. Video cameras, access control systems, intercoms, and other IoT systems typically are managed piecemeal or manually. Their SaaS offering automates the management of these heterogeneous systems to ensure they are working properly and are secure from end-to-end.
As an entry level Solutions Engineer for a complex security solution, you will have sales engineering and deployment responsibilities. You will learn how the product works and be able to articulate what it does in a technical sales support capacity. You will work in tandem with the outside sales and onboarding specialist who will rely on your technical expertise of networking, systems administration, and device management to work towards a close. Part of your activities will also include helping customers get the proper internal technical approvals to install the solution. This sometimes means filling out questionnaires and working with the client’s product teams to get the answers. You will essentially become a super user of the client’s product.
What you’ll do/Primary Responsibilities:
What you have/ Qualifications:
Nice to have/Bonus:
Base salary, flexible hours, PTO, medical insurance, 401k and equity.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume with LinkedIn profile to Karen@PeopleConnectstaffing.com
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc. Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory plans to produce cells which will double the world’s current production.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR business partner in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
· Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
· Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
· Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
· Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
· Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general HR required for a generalist.
· Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.
*To be considered for this position you need a Quickbooks expert.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Are you a customer-centric Tax Preparer with dedication to your clients and community? H&R Block is seeking experienced seasonal Tax Professionals like you who want to serve clients with diverse tax needs and advance their tax knowledge.
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our network of professionals, you’ll experience our passion, pride and purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You’ll have the support of a team dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training and certification.
What you’ll do…
What you’ll bring to the role…
It would be even better if you also had…
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
¹Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Project Manager for Low Voltage Contractor
Compensation: Experience Dependent
As one of Nevada’s largest independently-owned technology companies, Teledata Technologies, based out of Las Vegas, NV, is looking for a Project Manager to help us continue to grow our Reno office. There is a great deal of opportunity involved in this position as we create the best solutions available for our customers. Our vertical markets include but are not limited to Educational, Health and Commercial environments. We work directly with the client to develop A/V, access control systems, CCTV systems and data infrastructure resulting in fully operational solutions. We integrate the latest technologies available into our projects and provide results that sometimes the customers themselves thought unachievable. We have over Twenty-five years of experience in satisfying the needs of our clients, General Contractors, Electrical Contractors and Business owners.
Experienced project manager sought for low voltage projects in industrial/commercial environments. Able to oversee and manage multiple projects. Ability to take project from issuance of contract to final billing
Requirements / Experience:
· Ability to manage projects, including creating and tracking budgets, procuring material, delegating manpower, material and labor reports, change orders, and RFIs.
· Establish project objectives, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies.
· Strong computer proficiency- provide daily written reports to upper management using Excel, Word and Project. Knowledge of D-tools is a plus.
· Excellent business development skills- ability to work professionally with high-level customers in order to maintain and enhance strong, long-term client relationships.
· Be detail-oriented, punctual, extremely organized and have exceptional time management skills.
· Knowledge of fiber optic cable, CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6a based on NEC and BICSI Standards.
· Knowledge of basic conduit applications.
· Education Level Requirements: Minimum GED/ H.S. Diploma (Exceptional grammar required).
· Must possess technical aptitude.
· Licenses / Certifications required or ability to obtain within 14 days of hiring: OSHA 30,
· Applicants will be required to pass a drug test.
· Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact in a professional manner with customers, employer, co-workers and other trade personnel at all times.
· Share our core values of Commitment, Character, Competence and Curiosity.
This is not a complete listing and other duties may be assigned based upon the positions’ role within the business unit.
Please respond with resume and salary requirements.
Resumes should include contact information, related work history, any special skills or training completed, and at least two references. All resumes will be reviewed and qualified individuals will be contacted by phone or email.
**This is an entry level position. As long as you are computer literate & have a great can do attitude we will train you!**
We are looking for a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support the Sales department via the billing department. As we are a website – you must be tech savvy. You will be performing online research regarding the Attorneys – you need to be quick and competent internet searches. You also must be competent with Microsoft Office Suites, including excel.
The responsibilities can vary and may include the following:
**This is a true Admin position - it is not phone based.**
Do you have a great eye for detail, are you hardworking, reliable and enjoy being on the road? Do you have experience in retail or in Merchandising?
If so we are looking for you!!
Who are we?
Apollo Retail is a leading merchandising company. We have business in field marketing, merchandising and retail sales programs. Some of our long-term clients include L’Oréal, Maybelline, Danone and NYX.
· Assemble/set-up store fixtures and displays efficiently and accurately by following planograms
· Execute layout changes and various merchandising tasks
· Organize and replenish product on shelves in a timely manner
· Eliminate out-of-stock and out-of-date product
· Establish and maintain an effective relationship with store management
· Accurately submit reports online
· 1 - 3 years cosmetic or grocery merchandising experience is a strong asset;
· Experience reading and executing planograms autonomously is required;
· Experience in retail, inventory management, stocking is an asset;
· Detail-oriented, problem solving, fast learner and good communication skills;
· Work independently with excellent time management skills;
· Flexible, reliable, patient and friendly;
· Ability to lift, bend and stand for several hours a day.
You Must Have:
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
Monday -- Friday 8:00 am -- 5:00 pm (90 day probation period) Lunch 12:00pm – 1:00pm
*Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
As a side note: You MUST be able to handle high volume and be able to multi-task quickly, efficiently and effectively. You have to be able to think on your feet and have good "common sense" and be a quick learner.
What We Offer:
Detailed Job Description:
You will be the main contact and lead for the mine on maintaining high up time on Komatsu mining equipment. You will be responsible for accurate billing, accurate service work orders and resolving billing issues. You will work with the mine maintenance and management staff to ensure our technicians are efficient, complete work properly and resolve any technical issues with a sense of urgency. You will be the main communication line between the Mine and Road Machinery and Komatsu. Convey issues to appropriate personnel and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
Physical / Mental Abilities:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Leadership, High Energy, Enthusiasm, Integrity, Work Ethic, and Success; these words describe a perfect Manager!
Five Guys is not only about serving people perfect food but serving our customer the perfect experience. We have three simple goals: PERFECT food, AMAZING customer service and a sparkling CLEAN restaurant!
The Restaurant Manager plays a key role and are the leaders and operators of our company. RMs are trained to be experts in all positions within the restaurant. All activities of the RM are expected to be consistent and supportive of their restaurant's business plan and P&L.
Total Guest Satisfaction:
Training and Development:
Effective Business Management:
We have great opportunities for learning and career advancement. Our work environment offers a fun and energetic environment. We have generous and competitive wages as well as an easily attainable bonus program. We offer health benefits and training that will help with your career.
Please respond to this post with your resume and a brief description of why you would be a good Restaurant Manager. Salary will be based on experience. Training is 12 weeks. Potential for pay increase when training is complete.
Ellsworth, an industry leading global distributor of specialty chemicals and equipment, currently has an Account Specialist opportunity at Ellsworth Adhesives – Specialty Chemical Distribution located in Sparks, NV.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining daily relationships with key accounts, entering orders and quotes, developing new customers, following up sales leads and providing customer service. Account Specialists generate business and interest in Ellsworth Adhesives from new and existing customers through relationship building. This position may work closely with Engineering Sales Representatives (ESR' s) or Sales Management on target accounts and large opportunities requiring technical assistance. The overall direction for this position will come from an Inside Sales Manager. The overall direction for the department comes from the Inside Sales Director.
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To apply, follow the link to our careers site to submit your Resume & Wage Expectations in response to this posting. Candidates who have not applied previously will be asked to register, create a username and password at http://careers.ellsworth.com.
Ellsworth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal access to programs, services and employment to all persons. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process, please follow the instructions on our Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants page of our Careers website.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading global corporation, we specialize in the distribution, manufacturing and custom packaging of adhesives, specialty chemicals and dispensing equipment. We stand apart from the competition by going above and beyond high quality products. We offer expert assistance, valuable services, decades of experience, and a host of resources to ensure we're providing the best possible solution for our customers’ applications.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties: • Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. • Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone. • Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding the provider of service delays. • Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area. • Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records. • Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information. • Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims. • Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs. • It helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies. • Protects patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information. • Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications: Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus