: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Position Requirements: 3+ years’ experience in low voltage systems, 3+ years’ experience in fire life safety testing, Los Angeles Chief’s Regulation 4 Certificate of Fitness (in one or more categories), high school diploma (or equivalent), valid California Driver License and proof of auto insurance. Must be able to work weekends, nights, split shifts, and rotating shifts (if needed). We also conduct pre-employment drug screening in accordance with Federal Contractor regulations and background checks in accordance with State and local regulations.
The Testing Lead Technician is responsible for the coordination of the onsite testing of fire life safety systems. He/She directs the overall testing assignment and is responsible for all applicable documentation. The Testing Lead Technician is a vital component to the testing process by directing and completing the fire life safety test according to contractual agreements and regulatory standards. He/She is expected to display an advance understanding of testing procedures, testing outcomes, testing methodology, and testing reporting/documentation.
Responsibilities include testing and cleaning of all types of fire life safety devices, fire panel monitoring, device labeling and the completion of all testing documentation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
TRL Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
TRL’s employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Reporting directly to the Hospital Administrator/Chief Nursing Officer, the DIRECTOR EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT is a member of the Hospital’s Nursing Leadership Team who assures provisions of effective, high quality patient care within the Hospital. The DIRECTOR EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT develops and maintains an environment that supports excellence in clinical nursing practice and is accountable for managing human, fiscal and other resources to assure quality and effective patient care.
The Dispatcher is responsible for accurately and efficiently scheduling the daily/weekly activities (route review, customer order process and urgent customer communication management, etc.).
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Ø Check emails daily for special requests from customers. Take action to process the request.
Ø Monitor Produce Pro to make sure all customer orders have been routed.
Ø Process all daily dispatch reports as directed by supervisor.
Ø Print and sort daily pick tickets and pass on to loaders and pickers for early routes.
Ø Print daily route sheets and route by sequence (early route).
Ø Check product quality for new and special accounts before deliveries are sent out.
Ø Collect shorts for all/any early routes.
Ø All overtime must be approved by a supervisor or manager.
Ø Communicate and coordinate with customers and staff in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
Ø Dispatch all drivers and orders in an efficient manner.
Ø Satisfy customer requests efficiently as required by customers and handle any/all out of ordinary situations involving delivery orders or route issues.
Ø Report truck accidents and reroute delivery orders as needed.
Ø Attend all meetings as required by management.
Hours - 6:00 pm - 2:30am Overtime as well
Have a working knowledge of produce items, dispatching and logistics. Understand grading scales and stages of vegetable and fruit maturity.
To be able to work safely and follow HACCP regulations.
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Perform other tasks, which may include procurement of plant supplies, services, and equipment as directed by Supervisor.
Be able to communicate with customers and staff in a professional manner.
Be able to follow instructions with minimum supervision.
Be able to arrive to work as scheduled.
Be able to work safely and avoid accidents.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Seeking Skilled Landscape Technicians
Westside indoor and outdoor landscape company looking for experienced people to join an established company. Potential for growth for those with a passion for nature and interiorscapes. Valid drivers license required. English speaking required. Starting hourly wage $17-$20 based upon experience. Please reply with your contact information and resume -- applications that do not include these will not be considered.
Ruby on Rails (RoR) Engineer
SaaS company providing cutting-edge technology to support the remote workforce is hiring for a Mid or Sr. Level Ruby on Rails Software Engineer. As you can imagine, they have been growing leaps and bounds as their technology allows businesses to still perform at high levels while working remotely.
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time*
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports To: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding accounts and the application of payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
• Researches and negotiates chargeback claims.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalence Certificate.
• College level accounting coursework or an Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred.
• 2 years of hands-on Accounting experience in accounts receivable - Ecommerce preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Working knowledge of financial reporting software – SAGE
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
PrideStaff South Bay has a client who is looking for an experienced Clinical Office Manager who has exceptional organizational, operational and people skills. The Office Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and operations of the office and has interactions with patients, therapists and management. This is a temporary-to-hire position starting off as part-time and then transitioning to a full-time direct hire position.
*Applicants MUST meet requirements before being considered for this position.
Reports to: Head Therapist and Owner
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
We are seeking a Bankruptcy Law Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
Triage Partners is hiring Fiber Technicians in Camarillo, Newbury Park and Redondo area to install residential Data, Video, Voice services. Come join our team. $500 SIGN ON Bonus!
About The Role:
What You’ll Do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
Our Perfect Candidate
Required Abilities and Skills:
Here’s What you’ll Get:
Who We Are:
Triage Partners, celebrating 17 years in business, provides innovative, technology-enabled services and a highly skilled, quality driven workforce to globally recognized companies. We start by finding the most highly-skilled, certified workforce for the job. Then we manage our services with our proprietary software to streamline workflow and deliver business intelligence. In doing so, we are able to find new ways to solve potential challenges and identify opportunities for greater efficiencies. Because we know our success is not just about working harder, it's about working smarter.
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please, no agency submissions!
Keywords: FiOS Technician, Field Technician, Install and Repair Technician, Installer, Telecommunications Technician, Telecom Fiber Optics; Fiber Installation, Fiber Optic Network Cable Installation, Residential Cable Installation, CATV, CATV Maintenance, Alarm Installation
Join our family law team and find yourself in the midst of some of the most challenging social justice issues of our time- inequality, domestic violence and the well-being of poor children, surrounded by a community of knowledgeable, supportive co-workers, volunteers and civil legal services attorneys.
Job Responsibilities: Managing a full client caseload, training and supervising volunteers and students, providing outreach assistance with community partners, research and writing, public speaking, and more.
Minimum Qualifications: Family law or related experience, California Bar license in good standing, adept with current digital technology, strong writing and interpersonal skills; Spanish fluency strongly preferred. Salary DOE with benefits.
Interested persons should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Position open until filled.
The Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), genetic information, disability or medical condition, military or veteran status or any other indisputable characteristic, or perception of protected status, in accordance with applicable law.
Big Imagination Group is looking for a supremely organized Marcom Project Manager with the discipline and self-motivation to work remotely while Zooming daily with our nimble team. Candidate must possess multi-channel fluency to manage projects from inception to completion across digital, print, broadcast, out-of-home, email, and social marketing platforms. DTC and brick + mortar retail experience a plus. Our ideal prospect is:
APLA Health’s mission is to achieve health care equity and promote well-being for the LGBT and other underserved communities and people living with and affected by HIV. We are a nonprofit, federally qualified health center serving more than 14,000 people annually. We provide 20 different services from 15 locations throughout Los Angeles County, including: medical, dental, and behavioral health care; PrEP counseling and management; health education and HIV prevention; and STD screening and treatment. For people living with HIV, we offer housing support; benefits counseling; home health care; and the Vance North Necessities of Life Program food pantries; among several other critically needed services. Additionally, we are leaders in advocating for policy and legislation that positively impacts the LGBT and HIV communities, provide capacity-building assistance to health departments across the country, and conduct community-based research on issues affecting the communities we serve. For more information, please visit us at aplahealth.org.
APLA Health is currently seeking a Bilingual Psychologist to join our team! We offer great benefits, competitive pay, and great working environment!
This is a great opportunity to make a difference!
Bilingual Psychologist (90005)
Under the direction of the Behavioral Health Services Director, provide the appropriate level of behavioral health and substance use disorder services for clients of APLA Health & Wellness. Staff will provide services identified through a biopsychosocial assessment and promote health and wellness through services, advocacy and education with a focus on the needs of low-income LGBT adults including but not limited to people living with HIV/AIDS. Position will also provide community behavioral health services to other clients seeking services at APLA Health & Wellness. In addition staff will be tasked with providing education and consultation to primary care and behavioral health providers on areas of addiction treatment, and seeking to enhance our integrated care model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete behavioral health intakes, bio-psychosocial assessments; develop a treatment plan that addresses the collaborative clinical goals of clinician and client and document treatment progress notes; provide treatment termination & case closure.
· Provide crisis counseling/intervention to clients and their social networks (i.e., partners, significant other, spouse, and immediate family member[s]).
· Provide individual, couple and group counseling, building a caseload with a goal of averaging 30 hours of billable services delivered per week.
· Provide behavioral health referrals, advocacy, and service information to clients and their support systems.
· Screen, assess, and plan appropriate interventions to minimize client risk of acquiring or transmitting sexually transmitted infections.
· Provide outreach, patient identification, education, and provider consultation on addiction treatment and enhancing our integrated service delivery model of care.
· Expand the use of substance abuse screening tools into our care delivery systems, including evidence-based opioid risk assessment into our Electronic Health Record.
· Participate in the collection, development, and deployment of education and outreach materials with a specific focus on issues related to the LGBT population in need of substance use identification and treatment, including opioid misuse information and resources.
· Identify and expand use of community-based resources and referrals to facilitate higher-level services for patients with greater need than we are able to provide directly.
· Document services in eClinicalWorks and/or other charting and data collection systems as appropriate. Documentation will be performed in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with program policies and professional standards of care.
· Adhere to all applicable professional, legal, and ethical standards of behavioral health practice in the provision of services, including but not limited to: mandated reporting, provision of effective services, case documentation, client confidentiality/HIPAA regulations, ensuring client safety, and maintaining professional boundaries.
· Attend trainings and case conference meetings as required.
· Prepare monthly reports and statistics as requested.
· Maintain client behavioral health files to ensure completed documentation required by funders and agency Quality Management Plan.
OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED TO MEET BUSINESS NEEDS.
Training and Experience:
A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling or Clinical Psychology from an accredited university; Current California license in good standing as a Licensed Psychologist. Ability to be credentialed as a Medicare and Medi-Cal provider. Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish.
LGBTQ behavioral health issues and effective treatment modalities; HIV behavioral health issues; ability to perform differential diagnosis using the DSM-V; various theoretical orientations; treatment modalities; clinical techniques and interventions; treatment planning; biopsychosocial assessment; crisis intervention and reporting obligations. Requires significant experience in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of substance use disorders, with a specific focus on opioid misuse.
Communicate effectively orally and in writing; organize work in an effective manner; work in a collaborative, interdisciplinary, fast paced environment; work effectively independently and as part of a team; communicate and relate to a variety of personalities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and gender identities and presentations; complete documentation in a comprehensive and timely fashion in accordance with APLA H&W policies.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.
Visit our website at www.aplahealth.org to apply or click the link below:
This position will support the picking, packing, and shipping of the e-commerce operation. The associate also assists with the fulfillment of all orders, ensuring that orders are picked and shipped within the customer expected lead times.
Locations and Placement:
· The position will be located in a Fulfillment Center warehouse environment
· Pick products to fulfill orders.
· Pack products in a box.
· Visually inspects product, follows proper procedures to reduce or eliminate product damage.
· Responsible for accurately receiving all perishable products from the plants outside vendors and outside storage. Ensures proper count and product specs and notifies appropriate personnel of unusual situations.
· Performs other related duties. Responsible for accurately rotating stock and maintaining the integrity of the product by ensuring it is in the proper temp environment. Helps clean and level pallets for inventory.
· Perform daily activities of building boxes and cleaning facility.
· Ensure orders are completed, loaded and shipped that same day.
· Follows and reaches the KPIs of the business.
· Education/Experience: High school degree required, previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
· Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish is preferred
· Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
· Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
· Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
· Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends shifts.
· Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
· Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency
· Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
· Lift and move items up to 30 pounds
· Work in a cold environment
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE
This Remote position located in the USA will be working with Provident Research Inc. in a dedicated Functional Source (embed) relationship. Our client is a major manufacturer of Medical Devices and this role is responsible for managing clinical activities at multiple study sites, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Organization. Interviews are being scheduled now to fill immediate openings.
Previous Medical Device experience Mandatory.
Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several Clinical Projects.
Oversees performance of appointed study sites conducting company initiated clinical studies.
Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication and deliverables for the assigned study sites.
Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between Clinical Operations and Study Site personnel for the specific clinical projects.
This opening is immediate due to expansion.
This position affords you an opportunity to experience many different aspects of the clinical development industry. Our client is proud to offer a career pathway that looks to internal candidates for promotion.
For the right individuals, this position offers a competitive salary along with:
A Bachelor Degree is required.
Experience Previous Regional monitoring required
Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas
Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e. CCRA, RAC, CDE)
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are required:
Key Job Activities:
We are looking to hire a talented and professional Glazier to measure, cut, and install glass fittings in homes and businesses. A Glazier’s responsibilities include working with blueprints to cut glass to specifications, assembling and fitting glass in shop windows, sliding doors, display cases, bathroom units, and other home or commercial structures.
To be successful as a Glazier, you should have detailed knowledge of the glass manufacturing and cutting process, have good eye-hand coordination, be able to lift heavy objects, and have excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Glazier provides a positive customer experience while constantly meeting high professional standards.
Interpreting blueprints to determine the shape, size, color and thickness of glass for installation procedures.
Measuring and marking lines or patterns on glass before cutting.
Cutting glass to size and specifications in the workshop and on the job site.
Measuring, cutting and fitting anti-glare film to glass if required.
Loading glass or mirror fittings onto delivery trucks for transport to job site.
Driving trucks to job sites and unloading glass and materials.
Fabricating and installing moldings for glass installation.
Cutting and removing broken glass prior to new installation.
Operating hoists or cranes with suction cups to lift heavy glass units.
Cleaning the job area once glass has been installed and the client is satisfied.
High school diploma.
A valid Glazier certification from the National Glass Association.
3+ years working as a Glazier or commercial Glazier.
Ability to lift heavy objects.
A high level of attention to detail.
Excellent hand-eye coordination.
Good communication skills.
Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Oversee all aspects of the operations of beauty, health and wellness, include managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, developing budgets and creating marketing and promotions campaigns. Bilingual Spanish/English is a Must. This job requires at least 2 years of experience to start immediately.
Global, publicly traded consumer products company located in south Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Accountant. In this position, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for month / quarter / year-end closes, assisting with preparation of consolidated financial statements, compiling accounting files for SEC reporting, as well as account analysis and reconciliation. The Senior Accountant will also prepare journal entries, play a key role in various audits, conduct SOX compliance, prepare financial reporting documents, as well as ensuring efficient accounting processes. The Senior Accountant will also handle general ledger management and ad hoc cash flow reporting functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Who We Are:
At Practical Dental Solutions, we believe in working smarter. Our software YAPI was designed by a practicing dentist in Southern California, and we specialize in a variety of features created to help dental practices automate and alleviate the busy work. We’re a month-to-month software provider with plans that include our paperless forms, patient communication tools, and intra-office communication system. As our 10-year anniversary approaches, our user base is growing rapidly!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the first friendly voice our prospective customers hear when they call to find out more about YAPI. You’ll act as a consultant, listening to prospective users’ office pain points and concerns, and then, utilizing your knowledge of the dental industry, show them how YAPI can provide solutions to or work arounds for their issues. You’ll act as a product and industry expert, understanding our competition and knowing what makes YAPI stand out, so that you can help our prospects determine if our software is the right solution for them. The success of our company relies heavily on our Sales team’s ability to identify a genuine need for our software. This is not your average sales role - think more collaborative and consultative, and not cutthroat or competitive. This role is not commissions based, and you’ll work with our other sales team members to communicate with our list of warm & hot leads. The ideal Inside Sales Representative is a personable self-starter, who enjoys helping others and believes in doing right not only by our company but also by our customers.
If you’re looking for an innovative and collaborative culture within the tech & healthcare industry, this might be a great fit for you!
What You’ll Do:
Maintain a working understanding of all YAPI plans, primary features, and integrations
Knowledge of major affiliate promotions and special discounts available, including limitations
Promote, schedule, and confirm individual product webinars, demonstrations, and consultation calls
Learn, understand and address the pain points of our potential users and qualify leads
Manage and respond to all inbound sales inquiries via phone and email
Nurture prospective users by placing daily follow-up calls to all hot leads
Guide potential/new users through the implementation process
Document new user’s goals and pain points to the Account Management team, to promote a positive user handoff and seamless transition between departments.
Ability to work Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturdays if needed
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Minimum 1 year of relative experience
Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Experience in the dental industry is a plus
Experience with InfusionSoft and Zendesk are a plus
Entry Level Aersopace Operator
Jump Start your future with a career in aerospace at a leading company in Gardena, CA. You landing a new technician job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're looking for long term Workers to join the amazing team at the Gardena performance center.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as Aerospace Operator –no experience required we do all the training!
Working in a manufacturing environment, you'll be making the magic happen by working as part of a team to achieve daily goals
Fabricate, assemble or develop composite parts, assemblies, tools, fixtures, molds and other related accessories for the aerospace industry
Work on self-directed teams with minimal direct supervision
Follow general instructions, sketches, sample parts, engineering instructions, specifications and operating procedures
Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment
Skills & Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -these jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
These jobs may require some overtime. With starting pay rates of $14.00/hr, this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! We have opportunities available on multiple shifts, and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Sea Pac Engineering, Inc. is an award-winning federal prime contractor with a client list that includes NASA, U.S. Department of State, GSA, U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, among other government agencies.
Seeking Construction Project Manager. We are looking for a highly motivated, experience, and competent project manager looking to be part of a successful and growing company. The ideal candidate must have verifiable work experience as a construction project manager and demonstrated capabilities to, among other things: (a) foster and maintain a productive work environment; (b) develop, coordinate, and maintain project schedules; (c) track costs and ensure project stays within budget to maximize profitability; (d) develop subcontractor scopes of work; (e) effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with a large team to coordinate, execute, and complete multiple responsibilities on time; (f) analyze, comprehend, and adhere to prime contract requirements; (g) comply with government administrative requirements.
Position Responsibilities & Duties
Job Skills & Abilities
Minimum Education and Experience
Job Title: Sr. FP&A Accountant
Reports To: VP, Finance
FLSA Status: Exempt
If you're looking to join a diversified Aerospace company, with a great career path, we have a Sr. FP&A Accountant opportunity for you. Accounting experience is a must, as well as FP&A experience. This Sr. FP&A Accountant position will require the candidate to execute financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other essential tasks include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management
· Prepare and lead the monthly reporting consolidated financial reporting (BS/P&L/Cash Flow), working with the Accounting team during month-end/quarterly close
· Understand and prepare consolidated cash flow
· Prepare Monthly Reporting Package for the company (if you are good at Excel modeling and charts – this is the place for you!)
· The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
· Produce and monitor forecasting reports
· Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
· Work alongside senior executives on strategic deep dives to create financial models and insights on topics such as: budgets, forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
· Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
· Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
· Keep track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing "actuals" versus expectations and enabling business partners to handle their resources
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• 5+ year of Accounting/FP&A experience is a must
• Public accounting experience a plus
• CPA with public accounting experience
• Must have great Excel skills (Charts, Sum-if's, -beyond Vlook-ups and Pivot Table)
Investing in a career at Kinecta Federal Credit Union simply makes good sense. Kinecta is one of the largest credit unions based in California and growing! We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, ambitious, and innovative individual that thrives on helping people in a team environment.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is currently looking for a Sr. Underwriter that would be responsible for the following;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
Experience as outlined may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Employee must adhere to all compliance regulations in the strictest manner during the performance of their job duties.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job location: Hawthorne, Palmdale, Buena Park, Anaheim
C&W Services are looking for talented Service Technicians - level I, II, and III. As one of our specialists you will learn new skills as you support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems, and have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. At C&W we are committed to improvement, and you will be encouraged to participate in on-going development opportunities to progress and enhance your career.
Whether you’re a Service Technician I, II, or III, we offer a great range of benefits from day 1:
• Weekly pay
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time off; 10 Vacation days per year, national holidays, and up to 48 PTO hours per year
• Career advancement opportunities
• On-going training in a cutting-edge facility
• Safety first culture
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience in basic preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting skills and repair methods of industrial machines.
• 1+ years of experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical basic components.
• 1 + years of experience with compressors and pneumatics.
• 1+ years of experience using power tools to include saws and drills with proper safety precautions.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite and OS.
• Experience with basic metal and wood fabrication, including saws and drills.
• Basic understanding of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Vision (Near, Distance)
• Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
• Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
• Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
• Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
• Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Day to day responsibilities of these roles include, but are not limited to:
· Promoting a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
· Completing preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation.
· Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs (level II only)
· Develop Preventive Maintenance programs (level III only)
· Use of appropriate tooling to troubleshoot simple AC/DC circuits
· Troubleshooting of material handling equipment (MHE), and repairs to miscellaneous Operational equipment as needed.
· Maintaining positive working relationships across all of the Operations facility.
· Tracking and storing department inventory.
· Train and mentor Service Technicians (level II and III only)
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We’re building the best team in the industry – our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you’re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world’s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Our success is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters collaboration. Find out more today: https://careers.cushmanwakefield.com/cwservices/global/en
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electromechanics, Electromechanical Assembly, Electrical Schematics, Industrial Electrical Equipment, Wiring, Conveyor Material Handling, Industrial Equipment, Component Repair, Component Troubleshooting, PLC, Mechanical Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Rigging, Troubleshooting, Wood Manufacturing, Power Tools, Electricity, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance
Sun Chlorella USA is seeking a dynamic Accounting Supervisor to join our team in Torrance, CA 90505.
Who we are:
Sun Chlorella is the world’s premier provider of chlorella and eleuthero supplements for almost 50 years. Founded in Japan, where chlorella is cherished for health and longevity, our high quality and proprietary harvesting process provides optimal nutrient absorption, and has set us apart from all other chlorella brands.
The mission of Sun Chlorella is to bring the life-affirming, nourishing nutrition of chlorella to the world. With a proactive approach to operational excellence, we promote advanced research, product development and superior quality. Our model ensures a highly positive environment that cultivates employee development, public education and customer service.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ESSENTIAL MANAGING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree and in-depth GAAP knowledge. At least five years of previous relevant and combined experience in the accounting field and
Salary and Benefits:
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.