Trades Masters, an industry leader in construction staffing, is looking for a Bilingual Recruiter/Project Coordinator to help us grow our workforce in the Denver, CO area.
Project Coordinators are responsible for overseeing all recruitment, employee management and operational efforts of an office.
This full-cycle recruiting position is a great career opportunity to join an established and growing company and as such requires candidates who are success driven, aggressive, interested in recruiting and retaining quality employees. Candidate must be comfortable working with customers and field employees.
The Project Coordinator is the primary recruiter and employee management individual for each Trades Masters branch location. The principal responsibilities are meeting and exceeding recruiting and retention goals by expanding our employee base through hiring as well as nurturing our existing employee relationships.
Aggressive new employee recruitment, utilizing existing database, cold calling, job boards, referrals, networking, etc. Coordinate with Branch and Corporate level staff to ensure that all positions are fulfilled and employees are managed effectively; Managing a database of current and past employees and candidates and scheduling interviews and assigning field employees in the most time efficient manner; applying Trades Masters policies and procedures to each employee professionally and proficiently. Additional duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00/year, plus commission and comprehensive benefits
Trades Masters, Powered by RigUp
Innovation makes up the foundation of what drives technology forward. A key requirement for any company looking to be on the frontier of technology is to foster an environment that leaves employees feeling satisfied.
We are a high precision manufacturing company in Denver that prioritizes our employee’s satisfaction above everything else. The more satisfied you are, the better our company will be (and we want to be the best!).
We are looking to add a Parts Coordinator to our growing team and want to hear from you!
What this job entails:
* Processing orders through email, phone calls, or Sales Force
* Request quotations from suppliers and evaluate for cost/delivery
* Negotiate pricing where possible, preparing purchase orders and quotes
* Assist Finance, Quality, and Shipping and Receiving departments when questions arise
* Communicates and coordinates with appropriate personnel for product returns/repairs
* Proactively supports customers with reports, quotes, and information on available parts
* Back-up Shipping and Receiving when requested
* 2+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment
* 1+ years of experience working on a parts desk
* Experience preparing purchase orders using pallet jacks
* Ability to lift 20 lbs regularly and up to 100 lbs with assistance occasionally
* Competent using Microsoft Office and ERP systems
If this sounds like a position you could turn into a career, please submit a resume and introduction letter, we can't wait to speak with you!