Our client is looking for a radiologist who can provide locum tenens coverage for a flexible scheduel beginning in January. Possible hours include 7:15 a.M. 5 p.M Monday through Friday. This provider will see fluoro cases, mammograms, and more for patients of all ages.
Our client in Pennsylvania is looking for a radiologist who can provide locum tenens coverage ongoing beginning in January. The provider will see a variety of cases for patients of all ages. This facility uses Carestream EMR.
Job DescriptionOverview: CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been committed to providing patients quality medical treatment in the Lake Region area and surrounding communities since 1902. Our patients have access to a state-of-the-art health care facility, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a critical care unit, obstetrical care, and advanced radiology. First time hire Radiologic Technologists who receive an offer prior to September 1, 2020 are eligible for our $10,000 sign-on bonus. Responsibilities Our Radiologic Technologists communicate with patients and their caregivers throughout their entire clinic experience. From front office to back office and all the important diagnostic treatments in between, they ensure patients and their caregivers have a positive experience. If imaging is your calling and you enjoy getting to know your patients, it''s time to talk to us! What you''ll do: Review and evaluate developed x-rays and computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes Serve as an educational resource to patients and their caregivers Operate or oversee operation of radiologic or magnetic imaging equipment Enjoy working with other clinic team members to ensure quality, positive outcomes for patients #missioncritical# Qualifications Bachelor''s degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited program Registered Radiologic Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Registry eligible Licensed by the North Dakota Society of Radiologic Technologists (RT) Basic Life Support (BLS) required Preferred: 1 year of previous Rad Tech experience Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.by Jobble
THIS POSITION IS OPEN FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO READ AND USE CT SCAN.
• Enter segmentation request data into data base.
• Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
• Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
• Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
• Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
• Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
• Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
• Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience required.
• Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite is required, candidates with experience in Salesforce or Materialize MIMICS are preferred
• Preferred (any of the following):
• Certification or related experience in Radiology (CT, X-Ray, MRI)
• Certification in Nursing or related field
• College level anatomy course completion
• Demonstrated customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills preferred
• Demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Radiologist Technologist : Performing Mammograms, Breast Biopsy , Ultrasound, and MrI