Immediate position available for large property management company expanding into Tracy/Brentwood/Antioch/Discovery Bay/Oakley areas including Tri-Valley. Property Manager will assist in daily operations of business which include:
Negotiable based upon past experience and whether applicant has a real estate license.
Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager
Join a small firm to manage Single-Family Rental Houses
Enjoy Flexible Hours and your own Private Office in a positive environment
The Property Manager oversees the operation of the community. You are responsible for achieving the financial and compliance goals established for the community and for meeting other established operational goals. The Manager supervises all associates assigned to the community and works under the direct supervision of the Regional Manager.
Responsibilities (Including, But Not Limited To):
Required Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
We are seeking an experienced candidate for our growing team! We need to fill the following positions:
Property Manager, 74 Unit Complex
Leasing Specialist, 280 Unit Complex (Bilingual encouraged to apply)
In this position, you would be responsible for providing prospects and tenants with great customer service. We are looking for a team player with an outgoing and positive attitude. Must be available to work some Saturdays including the first Saturday of the month during rent week and have reliable transportation. (Leasing position will work most Saturdays and take off a day during the week. Saturday hours are 10am - 4pm)
Aperto Property Management is seeking a Regional Manager for the East Bay Area in California and surrounding region. If you are a self-starter with strong leadership skills who enjoys training, mentoring and working with people; this is the position for you. In this role, you will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical asset and performance of assigned properties. The Regional Manager will interface and maintain relations with clients and agencies, as well as oversee compliance operations and training, mentoring and supervisor our Community Managers and site associates. We are seeking candidates with strong leadership skills who have a successful history of managing multi-layered affordable housing.
Some of the Regional Manager’s duties and responsibilities are:
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
Crescent Management is seeking a Property Manager who is energetic, eager to learn, reliable and highly motivated. The position will be based at a multifamily apartment complex in Claymont, Delaware. Crescent Management operates Multifamily properties throughout Delaware and is a growing company with opportunity for advancement. Some apartment experience is preferred.
If you feel like this describes you we'd love to speak to you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Skills and Requirements:
Position: Assistant Property Manager
Location: Hamilton, MT
Status: Full Time, Hourly (Non-OT exempt)
Immediate opening for a Full Time (40 hrs/week) Assistant Manager for affordable multifamily Apartments. The successful candidate must demonstrate skills in customer service, marketing, including social media, administration and solid people skills. Other duties as assigned.This position will work closely with Property Manager to facilitate the operations of assigned properties. LIHTC experience is required.
Required Skills and Experience: To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
Required work behaviors:
Physical Characteristics: The position requires the following:
Schedule and Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer. This Company participates in E-Verify.
TO APPLY: Please go to https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leasehighland/jobs/1468281-304441 and complete our fast, easy 3-minute application.
Highland Property Management, Inc., (Highland) a property management subsidiary of Summit Management Group, Inc. (Summit), is a growing family of companies headquartered in beautiful Western Montana. We specialize in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments, with mixed-income units joining our portfolio in 2018. To date, Summit has built, been awarded, or has under construction 32 LIHTC properties (1,646 units) spanning Colorado, Montana, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. Summit's family of companies are involved in all aspects of development, including site selection, finance and investor relations (Summit Housing Group, Inc.), construction (Summit Construction Group, Inc.), and on-going property management (Highland). Our continued growth and success is made possible by our great staff and dynamic partnerships with institutions and organizations working together to ensure quality affordable housing throughout the US.
Established Property Management Company looking for energetic licensed real estate professional that can lead company sales efforts in establishing and on boarding new clients. Business Development Executive needs to be ambitious, hardworking and bring with them a positive and professional attitude. Should have minimum 2 years of Property Management experience. They will be working closely with the company Broker to create and support sales initiatives that target the company’s goals. The ideal candidate will be highly driven and focused with a proven background in business development and lead generation. Our environment is highly supportive and team focused. You’re given the proper tools, and encouraged to excel.
Working Conditions: May work from home office. Some Traveling
We are seeking a Property Manager seasoned in Tax Credit to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
Seeking an amazing first-rate experienced Property Manager for a luxury apartment community. The top candidate will possess strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and have top notch communication and leadership abilities. In addition, a high energy level, creativity and the ability to multi-task and trouble shoot are required.
If you meet the qualifications, now is your chance to be part of a growing company that is proud of their great teams! We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401 K and a bonus structure.
We are a Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify!
Job Type: Full-time
Full time property management and maintenance for non-rented luxury vacation rentals in Park City/Deer Valley and surrounding areas. Vehicle provided. Candidates must be reliable, well organized, good communicators. Maintenance experience is a must. Full time hours, vehicle provided, must be on 24 hr call several weeks per year. Resumes can be accepted at email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our all age mobile home community in El Dorado Hills, CA! You will assure the park is running smoothly at all times and report directly to your Regional Manager. This position comes with company paid housing in addition to your hourly wage and we require the manager to live on-site.
- Managing all park staff
- Collecting rent
- Assuring park is running smoothly
- Handling any tenant issues
- Advertising vacancies, selling homes and getting long term leases signed
- Showing units to interested buyers
- Tracking the park's budget and saving money when able
- Previous experience working in property management (3-5 years)
- Ability and desire to work weekends as needed
- Ability and desire to live on site at the property
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Assistant Manager to join our team, for a 180-unit multi-layered HUD and LIHTC property in National City, CA.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Reports to the Property Manager and shares responsibility for the overall operation, and the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure a well-managed and maintained Community. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state, and local laws; maintains acceptable and supportive environment for all residents; interacts with and supervises vendors. HUD and/or Tax Credit experience a strong plus.
• Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy
• Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work, and obtains necessary bids
• Processes and monitors work orders
• Processes invoices and submits for payment
• Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Yardi/Onesite property management software
• Submits required reports and maintains records according to company policy
• 3+ year experience in property management with the ability to motivate staff and communicate effectively
• Tax Credit and HUD experience preferred
• Excellent problem solving, listening, and reasoning skills
• Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still enforcing community rules and policies
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with common Microsoft software applications and Yardi software
• Proficient in reading and writing English
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License required
Management company seeking qualified candidates for assistant site manager position for a large HUD assisted apartment community in Green Bay, WI. Duties include: rentals, curb appeal, tenant certifications and relations. Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills, computer knowledge including Word. Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an exciting, fast-growing, luxury vacation home property management company, with offices in Scottsdale, Tucson and Mexico. We have one position to fill in our Tucson office, and we are seeking a motivated individual with strong etiquette and sales experience. We are expanding to other territories and the right candidate will have room to grow within the company.
Successful Candidate has strong leadership skills, sales experience, is organized, detail-oriented, has strong computer skills, enthusiastic, and has excellent written and verbal communications skills. Candidate must be a team player who can effectively complete various marketing projects and tasks. Candidate must also possess strong problem solving skills to assist with resolution of customer service and administrative issues. Ability to work independently and be able to obtain a real estate license-paid for by the company.
This is a full time salaried position with bonuses and commissions. Normal office dress code is business casual attire with formal professional attire required for meetings/events. Applicant must have reliable transportation. Local travel required with Mileage Reimbursement. Paid Holidays.
Skills and Experience:
Personal Qualifications Required:
We are a busy and expanding Real Estate Property Management company seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of multiple dwelling buildings, including rentals, coops, condos and mixed-use properties, primarily located in Brooklyn, Westchester County, Bronx and the New York City area.
Qualified applicants have a minimum of 2 years portfolio property management experience. HDFC Properties (low income Coops) experience is a plus.
Strong communication, supervisory, administrative and customer service skills.
Independent thinker, able to make decisions.
Effective time management, follow-up, & organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Self-motivated and proactive with professional demeanor. Sense of humor a plus!
Ability to work with a diverse resident population, contractors, employees, and Board members.
Knowledge of building systems and basic construction, NYC building codes, compliance requirements, etc.
Evening attendance at monthly board meetings and annual meetings required.
Working knowledge of Property Management software and Microsoft Office programs.
MRI Software is a plus!
Must hold a valid NYS Driver's license and have reliable transportation. Current NYS Real Estate Salesperson license or ability to obtain one.
Compensation Range: $55,000 - $80,000 depending upon experience.
Company benefits: include paid vacation, sick and personal days, health insurance, 401K and continuing education.
Please take note that this is not a position for an on-site manager, superintendent, project manager, or contractor. Only Property Managers with verifiable experience managing a portfolio consisting of multiple Residential, Co-ops and Condos will be considered for this position.
We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
Seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage residents, market the community, ensure the leasing targets and regulatory compliance for rental properties in Savannah, GA. Property Manager should have a high level of energy and always demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
-Manage all apartment buildings, commercial units and surrounding grounds
-Conduct property inspections daily to ensure appropriate standards of quality are maintained and in compliance with Federal, State and City regulations/statutes
-Coordinate and follow up on work orders with our staff/crew, third party vendors, superintendents, tenants, supervisors, insurance personnel and government agencies
-Develop and implement building procedures: move-ins/move-outs, renovations, sublets etc.
-Negotiate, review and approve vendor contracts and relationships related to building maintenance and renovation
-Maintain detailed maintenance records for each property
-Review and approve all appropriate invoices
-Provide superior resident service, assure that all complaints/concerns are resolved.
-Manage tenant relations and coordinate requests for repairs and maintenance, understanding of rent charges, lease issues and other tenant concerns.
-Direct supervision of building staff, resolution of staff issues
-Conduct employee performance reviews
-Make sure Building and grounds are clean, organized and orderly at all times
-Supervise staff on time management and sign off on employee timecards
-Create forecasting budget report
-Assist the Regional Manager and building Owners
-Oversee marketing and leasing efforts to maximize the occupancy of the community
-Prepare marketing plans and develop new strategies and programs designed to meet occupancy goals
-Manage and review all lease, guarantor and data entry processes
-Prepare daily and weekly leasing reports and pricing recommendations
-Maintain a positive community environment for both residents and associates and encourage participation in events and activities
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Business Management or other related fields preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Property Management (residential/commercial), rental residential in GA preferred.
- Student Living experience a PLUS
- General knowledge of basic building systems (plumbing, heating, etc). Working knowledge of city codes, federal and state laws.
- Computer proficient (experience in Property Management software; Real Page preferred)
- Ability to assess and prioritize urgent matters accordingly
- Must have interpersonal skills allowing for clear communications with colleagues, residents, subordinates, contractors, the courts, Tenants, etc. while exercising tact and diplomacy
- Ability to handle various types of personalities and possess conflict resolution skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Able to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
Our fast paced and growing residential property management company is searching for an experienced and professional Assistant Property Manager for our corporate office to assist our regional property managers in San Diego County. Our diverse portfolio consists of small to medium sized apartments and single family homes/condos throughout San Diego County. You will work with our team of leasing, maintenance, and bookkeeping staff to provide excellent service to your owners and residents.
As an Assistant Property Manager some of your duties will include:
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, self-motivated, able to work independently and have the following qualifications:
$14-16//hour depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail resume to the link in this email
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA
LICENSED COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER
PORTFOLIO PROPERTY MANAGER - FULL TIME
Description: Serves as senior management onsite. Responsible for the overall management of the site including planning, collections, lease enforcement, marketing, leasing, budgeting, fiscal management, maintenance supervision, and administration. Supervises all personnel on site and reports to the Regional Property Manager and senior staff.
The above job description and duties highlight the primary and most critical aspects of the position but, in no way, include all expectations or required responsibilities. Other responsibilities may be assigned by supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gaining and/or retaining employment will not be affected by applicant or employee race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Assistant property managers have a flexible work environment. You get to work both in the office and also meet with customers at their property.
In this role, you will evaluate properties, help tenants select their next home, answer general questions regarding location as well as amenities, and assist customers with their general inquiries.
MBG Property Management is currently seeking a part-time Property Manager to join our team at an affordable housing community located in Burnsville, MN. This position is part-time with the ideal candidate working approximately18-22 hours per week.
MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters. We own and manage both non-subsidized and subsidized facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
Username: mbgprop Password: applicant
Responsibilities for Properties:
· Must be able to read and understand a commercial lease document and the rights and obligations of landlord and tenant. Prior lease negotiation with tenants considered a plus.
· Oversee risk management; complete property walk-through inspections and provide report with findings. Responsible for establishing and enforcing related policies and procedures and provide a weekly report of any and all activity at the buildings.
· Responsible for responding to and following up with all emergency situations at each property and if needed, coordinating with insurance adjusters, and managing any claim process.
· Responsible for understanding, monitoring, and approving all expenses of each property.
· Ensure all lease agreement provisions are enforced with tenants.
· Oversee the maintenance and repairs of each property with active involvement with the onsite maintenance personnel and direct all contracting for repairs.
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures; laws and ordinances.
· Maintain clear lines of communication with each property and foster client relations.
· We are looking for a “take charge” attitude for maintenance and custody of the buildings.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, and applicable laws for the efficient day to day operations of properties. Responsibilities include complete oversight of all property income and expenses; interviewing and hiring third party vendors, planning, assigning and directing contracted work while working with other team members.
· Minimum ten years of experience in commercial property management with at least five years of experience in a Senior Property Manager role.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of commercial HVAC Systems (package and split systems) required.
· Knowledge of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
· Ability to understand and interpret an income and expense statement required.
· Strong financial, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Apps, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Must possess excellent communication, management, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Residential property managers experience will not be considered for this position.
We are seeking a long-term employee to join our team as an important key player and will be committed to the future of our organization. Full time Employment. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Competitive Salary with full benefits.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SUMMARY: Effectively managing and coordinating people, activities and available resources in order to maximize the successful operation of the property
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Initiates and manages all core business processes, including leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and recruitment, and team development.
· Ensures office is opened on schedule and model apartments are maintained in a clean condition.
· Completes move-in/move-out inspections with residents.
· Reviews and takes appropriate action on delinquencies, tenant retention, and budget.
· Ensures that market surveys are conducted, and competition shopped regularly.
· Utilizes the market information to make strategic decisions for the success of the property.
· Welcomes and shows prospective residents the property utilizing Company leasing techniques and expectations.
· Communicates policy and procedure changes with community team members.
· Holds regular team meetings to communicate goals, progress toward goals and expectations and identifies actions to achieve objectives.
· Monitors individual team member performance and provides timely and constructive feedback.
· Leads by example for team members in the areas of resident communication, leasing, and telephone techniques.
· Takes a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to ensure the job is completed.
· Follows through on resident problems to satisfactory resolution and communicate problems to any necessary party to facilitate resolution.
· Performs on-site new team member orientation.
· Supervises, trains, and leads community team members in order to achieve the operational goals of the company and the property.
· Maintains relationships with residents, associates and vendors on a professional level.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Directly supervises 1 employee within the Leasing Department.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
· Familiarity with construction standards and terminology.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
· Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Chrome.
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
· Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
· Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Wisconsin real estate license preferred or willingness to obtain will be necessary.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bear Real Estate Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
A clean background and current, valid driver's license with a good driving record are all musts for this outstanding, versatile job with a small property management company. You must enjoy working outdoors, have a good knowledge of sprinkling systems and repair, with some good handyman experience under your belt. Tasks involve driving from property to property in the Park City and Heber City areas; entering and inspecting houses, and caring for a large sprinkling system on a particularly large property in Heber. Some snow removal is required in winter. Activities are varied so you never get stuck feeling mundane, and you're never in the same exact place every day. Hours are somewhat flexible, but in general our work week is Monday - Friday, morning to evening and should be considered highly physically active and dynamic.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
Honest and forthright
A good attitude, eager to work, grateful for the opportunity
Willing and able to follow specific instructions on a daily basis
Clean cut, dressed appropriately, good manners (we serve high end homes)
A motivated self starter who doesn't require constant supervision, who can troubleshoot and solve problems and be impressively productive on his or her own
Must always be on time to work, and to all scheduled appointments within work day
Growing real estate company offers career position for experienced multi-family Property Manager to maintain peak performance of properties. The successful candidate will apply their abilities to manage properties and build upon our reputation for quality standards and outstanding service to residents.
Education and Experience:
Regency Property Group is seeking a bright, creative, and energetic individual with an outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong work ethic to join our team as head Property Manager of a 230 unit complex in Southeast Austin. As Property Manager of this asset, you will deliver excellent results and customer service while ensuring that your team is empowered to perform, deliver and exceed the while overseeing supporting staff, our in-house maintenance team, and 3rd party vendors.
Our Property Managers possess:
Entrepreneurial Spirit with a can-do attitude.
Ability to multitask in an organized fashion.
Team player attitude with a focus on training your staff.
Can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up their sleeves when the project calls for it.
Vision to see the big picture and provide a high-level perspective of the industry today.
The ability to manage the property as if you own it, and it’s P&L.
What you bring to the team:
Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in Multi-Family Residential Property Management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in creating more efficient operations.
Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal), based on specific needs of property
Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and property management software programs, experience with Appfolio and Bluemoon is a plus.
Strong understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with local Apartment Association Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for the property management industry.
A minimum of a 2-year college degree.
Our vision for you:
You will perform as a business owner to your community; setting the tone for how it operates and empowering your team members to deliver successful results.
Adaptability to support all the roles within your community and the flexibility to wear every hat.
Collection rent, monitor delinquency, file evictions and oversee the eviction process to the end.
Maintain occupancy, lower delinquency, and improve resident relations.
Regularly review the P&L with an eye on the results of the bottom line.
Healthcare, Vision, and Dental benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Prepare Operating Budgets, review and prepare monthly financial statements for Condo boards
Monitor Delinquencies, enforce violations and work with outside attorney's
Respond to owners and residents questions/concerns promptly
Oversee maintenance staff, and improvements.projects to ensure proper completion
Ability to attend Board meetings some evenings
Manage Vendor contracts and make site visits as needed
Work with accounting department AP, AR, banking as needed
Knowledge of Condo documents, rules and regulations required
Oversee and manage the operation, administration and improvement of assigned portfolio. Monitor quality service, marketing and resident relations while maintaining the company investment. Utilize management skills to train and motivate leasing office staff to reach property management goals.Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Equal Opportunity Employer