Jamestown Urban Management is seeking a motivated, self-starting individual with strong administrative/property experience to join our management team. We offer comprehensive benefit package (full time employees), excellent training and opportunity for career advancement. The Property Administrator acts as the first point of contact with tenants, vendors, and contractors. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Property Manager/General Manager in the administrative and management functions required for commercial real estate properties in accordance with company and industry best practices and is involved in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the property.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma; and
· One to three years of progressively responsible related experience in a commercial property, tenant management setting; or
· Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
· Knowledge of basic property management tools and skills.
· Previous Property Administrative Experience required
· Organizational and interpersonal skills
· The ability to meet deadlines, accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure & effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
· Self-motivation, leadership, teamwork and collaboration.
· Conflict Management Resolution
· Detail-oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving
· Written and verbal communication
Basic Job Functions:
· Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule, overtime, and evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines.
· Greets office visitors and assists them as appropriate.
· Processes and routes mail.
· Tracks vacation/sick time for staff.
· Develops and maintains positive tenant and vendor relations.
· Receives all incoming tenant requests and dispatches appropriately.
· Maintains tenant and vendor files and communicates with tenants to relay property information/notices as directed.
· Maintains Certificate of Insurance for vendors and tenants.
· Maintains tenant contact lists.
· May be responsible for handling property accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable coding and input as directed by Property Manager/General Manager.
· Ensures professional appearance of the management office.
· Ensures lease documents are signed, distributed to all pertinent parties and entered by Lease Administration into MRI
· Maintains and inputs information into Workspace (company portal)
· Maintains keys and key log and fire alarm trouble log
· Orders and maintains wellness supplies for the company’s Wellness Program
· Maintains all calendars to include Property Manager/General Manager, conference rooms, and building events.
Mission: TNDC develops community and provides affordable housing and services for people with low incomes in the Tenderloin and throughout San Francisco, to promote equitable access to opportunity and resources.
Established in 1981, TNDC has grown to employ more than 430 staff, to develop, own, manage and provide supportive services in 42 properties that offer deeply affordable housing for nearly 4,800 tenants, and to expand its work in community organizing and afterschool programming. TNDC is viewed as a trusted and well-organized community ally locally and a practice leader nationally. In San Francisco, TNDC envisions diverse communities where people with low incomes can fulfill their potential and meet their basic needs. In the Tenderloin, TNDC stands as a catalyst for advancing community interests and a force for expanding the choices that enhance livability, such as housing, employment, education, food, cultural activities, and open spaces.
TNDC values are: Integrity, Excellence, Inclusion, Collaboration and Equity
Under the direction of the Property Supervisor, the General Manager II is responsible for the overall operation of an SRO/Senior or Family property for extremely and very low-income tenants, including formerly homeless and disabled adults. The General Manager II will oversee the day-to-day operations of the property. This includes maintaining a supportive environment for all residents, assuring the property’s sound fiscal management, up keeping a well-maintained building and grounds, managing the onsite staff and their duties, and interacting with and supervising vendors.