Mobile Zoo of Southern California is looking for a couple of animal presenters at our La Puente location. They must be able to do animal presentations inside classrooms, as well as petting zoos outside in the field. Close proximity to our La Puente location is a must. Flexible schedule is important as our hours of operation vary greatly. This is the perfect job for a fit and active retired person.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN WILL LEARN: -Collaborate with manager using InDesign to create files for printing; business cards, flyers, brochures, etc.
-Assisting to print directly from computer to digital press (Xerox C70) using various paper stock -Assisting to turn an old school Chinese print shop to a 21st century social enterprise and integrating with the neighborhood culture at the same time -Paper brands such as, Kelly Paper, Springhill, Double A -The difference between bindings – Saddle stitch binding, perfect binding, comb binding -How to operate the digital press (Xerox C70) as a printing press and as a copier -To identify the different kinds of paper stock - gloss paper, matte paper, cover stock, text stock, etc. -Plus anything that is print shop related
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN QUALIFICATIONS:
-Basic knowledge of graphic design softwares such as InDesign and Photoshop and the willingness to learn (for Graphic Designer Intern)
-Reliable and punctual -People friendly
-The ability to work well with others as a team player
-Chinese language a plus
The Animator + Junior Editor is an integral part of the Storytelling Studio at Allison Partners. As the production engine for one the fastest growing integrated communications firms in the world, members of the Storytelling Studio are responsible for developing compelling content for leading brands in the consumer, tech, food, hospitality and non-profit sectors. The Animator + Junior Editor plays an integral role in the entire production process including concepting, design, production, post-production and delivery. This role is specifically focused on creating content that is deployed on social media, employing established best practices and creating new approaches that produce shares and engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Looking for graphic designer with strong per press skills must have 2 to 5 years experience in print shop environment
also must be able to work with indesign and other adobe suits and be well organized and able to step right in to work flow.
Need someone with knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design and other creative art software to design and layout art for our clients.
SUMMARY Responsible for layouts and file preparation for production. Assists in print and other areas as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
PositionTitle: Senior Designer,Print Media
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Reportsto: Design Manager
We're looking for a print media designer with majorcreative skills and keen aesthetic sensibilities who knows how to sell. Ourhighly successful multi-channel business requires our designers create workthat delivers promotional energy, offer enticement, ease of understanding and accuratebrand positioning. The winning candidate will need a thorough understanding ofdesign fundamentals including: composition, eye flow, color theory andtypography application. Being an Adobe CS whiz with an emphasis on Indesign,Illustrator and Photoshop is an absolute must.
Possessing strong organizational skills and a love ofefficient work process is essential. Flexibility, responsiveness and a positiveattitude are as important to us as design skills. We conduct a thorough humortest, if you fail, you're out! (just kidding). Seriously, we value ourorganization and culture of hard work and high spirits.
Conceptdesign solutions for retail and consumer direct marketing materials
Designall forms of sales activating print media: signs, catalogs, brochures andcollateral
Collaboratewith copy writers to create persuasive sales materials
Presentand support concepts to the marketing team
Pre-flightfiles for printing
Works closely withmarketing teams, Sr. Designer and Creative Manager to refine graphics andpresent design concepts.
BachelorsDegree or Equivalent Experience and 3 plus years related experience
Demonstrated excellence in design, creative thoughtand problem solving
Creativity; exceptional written and oral skills
Strong interpersonal skills; work well in a team
Detail oriented with the ability to multi task, workunder pressure and produce high quality work
Must be flexible, open-minded and patient with ahigh sense of urgency
Mac proficient and complete working knowledge ofAdobe's Creative Suite, (CS6), with special emphasis on InDesign and PhotoShop.Working knowledge of MS Office is also required.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods companywith a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie,Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam,FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid,Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions ofconsumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn,work and play.EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply
Welcome to Darwill. There's no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don't climb over one another. Clients aren't just customers, they're partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators. If you're ambitious, Darwill is where you can put your talents to work. At Darwill, we consider ourselves a strategic direct marketing partner to our clients. We work with hundreds of companies across the USA. Direct mail marketing is where we started but we now pride ourselves in building and executing custom, highly effective, marketing strategies. ABOUT YOU It's simple. We are looking for a talented and reliable self-starter to join our growing creative team and call Darwill home. We are looking for someone who is a direct response designer, someone who is proficient in Adobe Suite CS and as an added bonus has digital design experience. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, desire to learn and fundamental knowledge of design and typography are essential. JOB DESCRIPTION Darwill is a fast-paced environment where you will be a part of a team that develops custom direct marketing solutions for our clients. These solutions include designing response generating direct mail, marketing collateral, digital ads, and websites. We are committed to developing new products that are changing the dental, HVAC, automotive and hearing care industries. You will be working side-by-side with the creative director and team on these client accounts to ensure the products exceed the customer’s expectations. RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Design marketing experiences with customer needs in mind, balancing user experience with conversion in both digital and print platforms Design and production of digital assets such as B2B and B2C websites, landing pages, emails, online ads, and ordering portals Collaborate with the Director of Marketing on marketing initiatives and content needs Manage front end HTML implementation and development of digital assets Knowledge of digital animation is a plus. (Digital Ads, Gifs) Ensures websites and emails render properly on all browsers and devices Manages all website content within applicable content management system Manages websites on a weekly basis to ensure all software and content is up to date Brainstorm design concepts for client proposals Create print direct mail layouts and prep files for print Create tickets and converse with the development team on backend website tasks QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s degree in Design, Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience in designing for digital and print HTML and CMS experience (Java and jQuery are a plus) Prior experience in Print, Direct Mail, Direct Marketing, Advertising or Business Services related industry is preferred but not required. Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and deliver results to meet deadlines Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills Ability to efficiently navigate Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel Must be proficient on a Mac platform in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver. (Plus if knowledge of Adobe XD, AfterEffects) Strong layout, typography and design experience Direct response marketing experience, such as direct mail Self-motivated, organized and accountable Experience in a deadline-driven environment Ability to work independently and under close direction from creative director Knowledge of recent design trends in both print and digital Copywriting experience helpful, but not required COMPENSATION Your compensation for this full-time position will consist of a competitive salary based on your skills and experience as well as participation in company-provided benefits. SOUND LIKE A CAREER YOU'D LIKE TO PURSUE? If you are interested in this position, the next step would be to please apply and attach your resume and link to your portfolio.
SALARY + COMMISSION + BENEFITS + INSIDE SUPPORT Company Description Founded in 2001, My Corporate Expressions is a major distributor in the Houston area of quality marketing, print and promotional products and is committed to customer service, creativity, and quality. My Corporate Expressions combines decades of creative marketing expertise, superior product knowledge, competitive pricing, and a dedication to personal service with timely delivery. As a preferred provider to the Houston Texans, we are licensed by the team and the NFL to guide corporate marketers on brand standards, promotional rules, and stadium regulations. We want to promote a fun, positive, supportive, encouraging, and collaborative working environment for our team members, and we take great pride in our ability to offer our customers the value, old-fashioned customer service, and solutions-based creativity our customers deserve. We are seeking highly motivated sales professionals with excellent interpersonal skills. Successful candidates will be responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with clients and for actively identifying, pursuing, and closing new and existing business. Compensation for this position is a generous salary plus commission plan as well as 100% paid medical and dental insurance for the employee. The prospective sales professional will also receive inside support. If you are interested, we would love to talk with you further about this great opportunity. Job Description Duties & Responsibilities Promote and encourage business through relationship building with current and potential clients. Manage RFP/RFQ opportunities for custom order and program business Leverage existing relationships and develop new business Develop and present creative branding solutions for existing and potential customers Assist in developing strategy, presentations, marketing, and pitches for promotional merchandise opportunities Ensure ease of process and high levels of professionalism internally, with clients, and vendors Provide the highest levels of customer service by managing the successful delivery of products Lead generation through cold calling, networking, and referrals Build relationships with key suppliers Desired Skills and Experience Experience Requirements 2+ years of Account Management or Business Development experience in the print and/or promotional products industry. Excellent customer service and client relationship skills Advanced communication skills Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development Proven track record of increasing sales or business opportunities through client development Strong presentation skills with effective verbal and written communication abilities Exceptional time management, prioritization and organizational skills Attention to detail with problem solving skills Passion for success and growth in a commission-based format with unlimited earning potential by developing high volume accounts Job Skills and Traits Quick learner Self-motivator Relationship Builder Customer Focused Creative Thinker Solutions Provider Team Player Print Sales Experience is a Plus Social Media Experience is a Plus
Graphic Ink is a family owned and operated screen print, direct to garment print and embroidery company. We have been successfully serving customers since 2005 and are conveniently located in Huntington Beach, CA. We are ready to find our next full-time Production Artist to join the team. Interested? Keep reading!
The Production Artist is responsible for leading the art department and works closely with the screen print supervisors, art team and meets regularly with customers to discuss art design and concept. This position works closely with our production team to help create artwork to satisfy our customers. Acting as the liaison between our graphic artists and customers, the Production Artist will communicate with the customers to administer detailed order forms, send samples and obtain artwork approval. As the artwork moves along the process, the Production Artist will also be responsible for setting up the artwork for print and embroidery production. There will also be the opportunity to stretch your wings and participate in creative artwork!
We offer full-time employees medical, sick leave, vacation leave, paid holidays and retirement. Graphic Ink employees work closely together in a casual environment producing quality work while having fun.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest! Please submit your resume for review. We are unable to accept direct inquiries for this position (emails, phone calls, etc.). Thank you!
This position will be part of a creative services customer site team and will help to execute the design and creative direction efforts. The creative team develops a variety of print and internal/external marketing collateral for the retail industry. All creative efforts are coordinated with the client to maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes. The Production Artist must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects within a corporate setting.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
· Executes creative and graphic concepts in collaboration with assigned team
· Produces technically correct, print-ready mechanicals for release
· Follows projects throughout all stages of print production and/or online deployment
· Interacts regularly with designers and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
· Solves business challenges through smart production
· Takes ownership, leads initiatives and successfully executes through all stages of production development on target, on time and on budget
· Maintains and enhances the client’s identity by working within the corporate Brand
· Manages the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed, meeting budget and schedule targets
· Understands the client’s design needs and methodology
· Communicates effectively with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative
· Other duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in discipline related field with 4+ yrs. of experience
· Possesses a strong portfolio of well-produced work
· Retail, agency or in-house corporate design experience preferred
· Must be highly proficient in industry standard design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office) and other applicable programs on Macintosh platform. Flash and HTML a plus.
· Love for the technical side of design
· Ability to prepare projects for print is essential
· Ability to build strong, technically tight, problem-free mechanicals
· Ability to set up and organize clean template files that can be adapted to many uses and streamline the production process
· Proficient knowledge of prepress and printing standards.
· Proficient knowledge of CMYK, RGB, color modes, conversion, tone structure, memory colors, flesh tones and multitone files.
· Ability to produce independently in a team environment.
· Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn existing and new workflows.
· Organizational skills, adaptability and composure under fire are equally important
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the customer’s needs
· Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills Additional job requirements may be listed on the staffing requisition.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
The field support representative is the first line of support for our franchise owners. This position is responsible for helping owners implement our proven system and coach them on how to run a successful Minuteman Press franchise. You will be working with locations throughout the DC region, coaching owners on how to produce jobs, use our management software, market their business, and other activities required to run a successful franchise. Over 80% of our Regional Vice Presidents once started in this position. Job Functions Coaching franchisees to follow our proven system Setup and train new incoming franchisees Assist franchisee with hiring and training staff Sales & marketing: Email, database and direct marketing. Promoting programs to franchisees Competitive Pricing strategy Benefits Competitive Benefits pay Performance based bonuses Health Benefits Dental & Vision Benefits Retirement Plan Plenty of growth potential Work Environment Field support representative will spend most of their time in the franchise locations working with the franchisees and their staff. Travel Travel will be roughly 40% overnight local stays. Some out of region travel may be required. Some international travel may be required. Experience & Proficiencies Self-motivated Adobe suite familiarity preferred Excellent verbal and written communication Outstanding organizational ability required Ability to maintain several projects at once Follow up is critical Company Minuteman Press International is the world's largest and #1 rated print, graphic design and marketing franchise. We have over 950 franchise locations that generate almost half a billion dollars in system-wide gross sales. We are looking for a select few who feel like they have what it takes to thrive in this exciting and dynamic industry.
We are seeking innovative and ambitious CAD Designer with 1-2 years of recent experience to join our team in our Minnetonka office! Great Career opportunity for the right individual! Possible candidates must have an exceptional work ethic, be extremely reliable and seeking for a long term career.
- Responsible for creating drawing and samples from our customer files and specifications then importing them into our software.
- Reviews drawing and nesting models then determines adjustments and ideas for improving yields, through put and margins.
- Come up with new and bright ideas for various different products
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical degree in cad operations.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- There are different types of skills that a CAD designer must have. They are enumerated as follows:
- A CAD designer must be creative. They need to have fresh ideas regarding product designs and concepts.
- Designers should be proficient in handling the different CAD tools and equipment's.
- Designers should have good interpersonal skills because they may have to explain their designs to other team people as well.
- Designers should be skilled in organizing the task that needs to be done
- Great Location
- 401K Plan
- Health benefits
- Vacation time
- 8 paid Holidays
** $300.00 BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT **
We are looking for a graphic designers to create visual concepts, by using computer software (Abobe, photoshop , Illistrator), to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. We need you to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, branding, vehicle wraps, brochures, and magazines.
Growing digital and print marketing company in Tarpon Springs, FL is in immediate need of a bi-lingual speaking Graphic Designer that is seeking an exciting and energetic work environment.
As an integral part of the Diamond Media Solutions team, the Graphic Designer will work with the Creative Director, Design Team, and account Management Team to develop creative ideas and concepts that have a high visual impact and meet the client’s objectives. Responsibilities will include designing brand, promotional, and interactive campaigns from concept through execution in a fast-paced environment while adhering to deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborating and brainstorming with the Creative Director and fellow Designers to create visual solutions that support both the digital and print workflow
- Bi-lingual in Spanish with strong organizational, listening, verbal, and written communication skills; manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Design, layout, and editing of various marketing materials for print and digital campaigns.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and experience with proof reading
- Prepare and deliver files to various vendors and manage press checks
- Meets deadlines and works to proactively identify issues that may impact commitments for the team
- Proficient in the ability to apply design skills including typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, scale, and presentation in digital and print mediums in a timely manner and in a deadline-driven environment
- Innovative thinking and ability to present creative ideas that both adhere to client brand guidelines and project objectives
- Remain knowledgeable about trends in technology and design that impact skills and output, while also maintaining an eagerness to learn new media outlets and digital applications
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a wide variety of personalities at all levels of business
- 4+ years of agency level design experience
- Work portfolio with strong sense of layout design, visual hierarchy, use of color, typography, as well as a diverse collection of well-executed designs (digital, print, packaging, and branding)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design, edit and create presentation materials, campaign collateral, and publication layouts
- Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the day
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver. Good working familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Understanding/familiarity with HTML5 and CSS to build responsive emails and landing pages that display correctly across multiple platforms
- Understanding of social media and digital advertising best practices
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Kellogg Printing Co has an immediate opening for a full-time Graphic Designer /Digital Press Operator, a great opportunity to grow with a up an coming printing company. Kellogg Printing Co is a printer that specializes in quality four color and multi-color printing. Learn more about Kellogg Printing at www.kelloggprinting.com
Graphics and Pre-Press production with comprehensive knowledge of color, pre-press workflows, and graphic design. Knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suites. You will be handling customer files for pre-flight, proofing, pagination for press and monitor color and quality control throughout the process. A strong understanding of the printing process. Graphic file formatting and manipulation. Large Format, Sign and Banner design and production. Must also have customer service skills, good attitude, forward thinking. Candidate must be able to communicate with all departments as well as customers to optimize timely and smooth production. We are looking for a reliable employee to grow with.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordination of artwork from customer submission to print production to final delivery and or distribution
· Prepare files for output as per client direction
· Maintain quality results by proofing and pre-flighting layouts, including required files, fonts, links, and color call-outs
· Final artwork proof submission for customer approval
· Create and maintain job status in project management system for all jobs
· Make revisions as requested by customers
· Maintaining database of accurate artwork templates
· Prepare files for digital plate-making
· Ensure end product quality is as expected
· Other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Skills
· Strong print design and production background is a must
· Must be able to execute and meet project deadlines
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
· Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking and adjusting to evolving priorities
· Strong teamwork, leadership/people management skills
· Design experience working in a fast-paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
· Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to details
· Must be detailed oriented, willing to continuously improve, and a good team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Salary commensurate with experience.
A detailed resume must be submitted for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Vehicle Graphic Installer / Designer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
This position is for an in-house graphic designer with creative conceptual design skills.
Ideal candidate will possess
We are a 27 year old apparel company looking for an in house designer. Programs used internally are:
Answers to questions:
Can I work from home?
NO. We have 2 full time staff artists and need a 3rd. Not looking for freelancers.
I design lots of things and my mom says I am awesome, but I have never done tees. Can I still apply?
NO! NO and NO. We want those who are experienced in apparel. Paper, web and apparel are very different animals. A wearable must convey your idea much quicker than any other medium.
I can use Word and Paint. Is that cool?
Not really cool at all. I would go as far as to say "uncool". Please see the above list for programs and have a firm grasp of some of them.
I like to really pour myself into my design and painstakingly make every aspect perfect. I designed my brothers business card in only 5 days. Am I perfect for the T-shirt world?
NO. NO. NO and NO. We are a fast paced environment printing thousands of shirts a day. Most jobs should take less than one hour to create, separate and send to film. There are those times we can spend days on a presentation to a large client, but 90% of the design needed can be wrapped up in 2 hours or less.
Will I learn anything working in there?
YES! You will get the benefit of working with, what we believe to be, 2 of the best apparel artists in America. Their award winning work has been sold all over the world to some of the biggest names in retail and industry. They are wonderful humans and will assist in preparing you for the coming storm.
What kind of stuff do you create in house?
Aside from screen printed apparel, we also embroider and number garments. We are a retail ready shop with custom Barcoding, folding, size striping and bagging for the biggest retailers. We sublimate rolls of fabric for cut and sew applications. We print banners, decals and sublimate hundreds of other items. We offer fulfillment from web based stores, create microstores for quick fundraising and have added vehicle wraps, to our ever expanding product offering.
Will customers ever ask for changes to my incredible designs?
YES. As might the owner and the salespeople before the customer ever sees it. You need thick skin and an ability to adapt. Not everyone will love every creation like your mom does.
Will I be given the opportunity to design high volume pieces that will be sold and worn all over the world?
Will I be sipping latte's and pushing my pen on my Wacom all year?
NO. We may require all hands on deck during certain times. Filling orders, catching shirts, folding, etc. etc. We feel it's important for our designers to spend some time on the shop floor learning how artist errors can kill production. Once you see what the production crew goes through to put your masterpiece on cotton you will be more apt to reduce art issues.
Should I send you an email asking for more info about the job?
Should I put together a portfolio of my apparel designs and include it with my resume'?
Should I live within 20ish miles of the Knoxville/McGee Tyson Airport in Alcoa, TN?
Do I need a fancy art degree from a fancy school?
Nope. Although our current artists do we do not require it. Talent is talent.
When can I start?
We are a low drama work place. We have very little turnover and compared to industry standards, we have NO turnover. Please bring a fun, joyful and hard working spirit with you.
The PCB Designer is responsible for designing new printed circuit boards for electronic medical devices using state of the art layout tools. The PCB Designer is a member of the Engineering Development Team and works closely with other engineers to create PCBs.
Join a team dedicated to helping clinicians diagnose patients suffering from various neurological problems. Cadwell’s products are used in clinics and hospitals throughout the United States and worldwide, including medically underserved areas.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for PCB Layout with 2+ years of experience. Experience with Altium layout software preferred. As a PCB Designer, you will collaborate with electronic and mechanical engineers. A basic understanding of electronic and mechanical principles is required.
Our headquarters is located in sunny and affordable Kennewick, Washington, with outstanding school districts and outdoor recreation in all directions. Come join us!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
IDP is hiring an experienced creative artist who has a full understanding of designing and Art separations for screen-printing.
Must be able to draw, as well as fluent with illustrator and Photoshop.
Ability with both creative/conceptual art and high end separations is desired.
Our ideal candidate would be one whom can hit the ground running...no time to train.
POSITION: Production Designer & Printer
DATE OPENED: November 22, 2019
DATE CLOSED: Until Filled
The Production Designer and Printer will create effective designs in a variety of different formats for projects, including, but not limited to digital files, presentations, labels, window clings, posters, signage, invitations, tickets, street signs and large banners. This position will prepare design work for printing on-site, as well as preparing files for output to external printers. Responsibilities include production design, printing small and large projects, oversee the printing press process, which includes preparing, maintaining and operating printing machinery. This position is part time.
• Produce projects according to job specifications that are assigned, produce proofs for approval, make revisions and ensure that printing/delivery are executed
• Consult customers on their project requests, communicate design decisions, provide exceptional customer service at all times and communicate project status to manager daily
• Coordinate production and prepare files for print, ensuring copy, design and color accuracy and then print as requested
• Perform quality assurance review and spell check on work created by yourself and team members
• Package, process and distribute finished design projects
• Provide all necessary files, assets and direction to other team members as well as receive jobs
• Help manage the Print Shop’s project storage room and supply inventory/ordering
• Ensure all projects are completed to the expected standards
• 1-2 years of experience in printing and graphic design
• Proven ability to produce graphic material for promoting events, including large scale signage, digital files for websites, billboards and social media
• Experience with large and small printers and signage print materials
• Knowledge of printing guidelines; ability to learn new systems
• Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with customers and team members
• Ability to give and receive feedback; this position also requires the ability to apply feedback to the work that is produced to achieve the desired outcome
• Work under tight deadlines and be accountable for your projects
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Strong proofing skills
• Ability to juggle changing priorities; take pride in meeting all deadlines, multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment and be outgoing
• Proficient in Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office Suites
• Comfortable operating in PC and MAC environments
• Need physical stamina to lift and carry materials and stock
Omega Printing is a company that has served the Bay Area for over 40 years. Provided beautiful products and items for events including large consumer and trade shows, festivals, corporate events, concerts, graduations, picnics, weddings, school and other social events.
Please submit your resume
Sr. Engineering Technician - Printed Circuit Boards
Electronics manufacturing company located near Knoxville, TN has an immediate opening for a Sr. Engineering Technician responsible for Printed Circuit Board Design and Layout. My have experience with 4 Layer Board Layout and Design. Salary will depend on experience and education. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with one of the TOP COMPANIES IN EAST TENNESSEE.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer
AG Print Promo Solutions is a recognized leader in the printing, promotional product and decorated apparel industry and has contracts with major professional sports teams, local universities and healthcare facilities. This is an opportunity to gain exposure for your artistic talent and see your designs be used by some of our areas most exciting companies.
We are seeking to fill the position of Graphic Designer and the ideal candidate will be one who is strong in the Adobe programs but also is outgoing and likes to work with customers in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
A successful candidate should possess the following skills:
Starting salary is negotiable from $12 to $15 per hour based on experience. Benefits available for full time employees including health, 401k, sick leave and paid vacation, along with a professional work environment.
Printing Warehouse Techs are responsible for performing a variety of entry-level tasks as assigned by the supervisor. Duties can vary from filling bins and then stacking on pallets. Check for product quality. Load table with product for shipment. Help fill orders when Operator is busy. Restock. General clean up as needed. On the job training will be provided.
Job Requirements: Must read and speak English. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to measure and read a ruler.
Physical Demands: The employee must repeatedly lift 25 pounds throughout entire shift. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, walk, bend, and lift during the entire shift.
Handle customer inquiries about orders, shipments, and products representing a variety of brands. Help drive exceptional customer service.
Areas of Experience: