We are seeking a Customer Service Print Shop / Graphic Artist to join our team! You will process jobs for printing, run small jobs on site and help with design of print jobs.
Job offers flexibility for person to design for their own clients on-site.
The successful candidate has extensive knowledge of all aspects of Graphic Design production and works alongside a talented team of technical Mechanical Artists, Production Designers, and Project Managers. This is a role for a collaborative individual who is highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and capable of meeting high expectations within flexible and demanding deadlines.
IDP is hiring an experienced creative artist who has a full understanding of designing and Art separations for screen-printing.
Must be able to draw, as well as fluent with illustrator and Photoshop.
Ability with both creative/conceptual art and high end separations is desired.
Our ideal candidate would be one whom can hit the ground running...no time to train.
We are a versatile print shop looking for a hard-working and very detail-oriented individual to screen print garments and yard signs. You will be responsible for quality controlling orders in and out, as well as reclaiming screens, mixing inks, and other tasks in our production department. You will be running an M&R Saturn, Kruzer, and Diamondback. We are looking for someone with 8+ years of experience. If you have managed or ran a medium to large apparel decoration shop then you will be highly qualified.
• Closely examining screen printed items for blemishes, discoloration, misprints, order accuracy, quality, etc.
• Approving orders based on work order and art proofs
• Screen printing coroplast, paper, garments, folding & boxing signs and apparel neatly. Ship and receive product.
• Cleaning, coating, and burning screens
• Keeping production area clean & organized.
Applicants must be:
• Prior screen printing experience - 8+ years
• Able to work standing for long periods of time
• Able to read & write in English