The Animator + Junior Editor is an integral part of the Storytelling Studio at Allison Partners. As the production engine for one the fastest growing integrated communications firms in the world, members of the Storytelling Studio are responsible for developing compelling content for leading brands in the consumer, tech, food, hospitality and non-profit sectors. The Animator + Junior Editor plays an integral role in the entire production process including concepting, design, production, post-production and delivery. This role is specifically focused on creating content that is deployed on social media, employing established best practices and creating new approaches that produce shares and engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Animal Medical Center of Livermore is looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistant to join our team. We are looking for a positive and friendly candidate who is passionate about providing excellent care to patients and their owners. A desire to stay busy and to be a member of a team who can have fun while working hard is a must. Salary depends upon experience. Benefits package available to full time employees as well as staff discounts on services, products and pet foods. Full time desired, but will consider Part-time. Please include references with resume.
This position will be part of a creative services team and will help to execute the design and creative direction efforts. The creative team develops a variety of print and internal/external marketing collateral for the retail industry. All creative efforts are coordinated with the client to maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes. The Production Artist must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects within a corporate setting.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
· Executes creative and graphic concepts in collaboration with assigned team
· Produces technically correct, print-ready mechanicals for release
· Follows projects throughout all stages of print production and/or online deployment
· Interacts regularly with designers and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
· Solves business challenges through smart production
· Takes ownership, leads initiatives and successfully executes through all stages of production development on target, on time and on budget
· Maintains and enhances the client’s identity by working within the corporate Brand
· Manages the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed, meeting budget and schedule targets
· Understands the client’s design needs and methodology
· Communicates effectively with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative
· Other duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in discipline related field with 4+ yrs. of experience
· Possesses a strong portfolio of well-produced work
· Retail, agency or in-house corporate design experience preferred
· Must be highly proficient in industry standard design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office) and other applicable programs on Macintosh platform. Flash and HTML a plus.
· Love for the technical side of design
· Ability to prepare projects for print is essential
· Ability to build strong, technically tight, problem-free mechanicals
· Ability to set up and organize clean template files that can be adapted to many uses and streamline the production process
· Proficient knowledge of prepress and printing standards.
· Proficient knowledge of CMYK, RGB, color modes, conversion, tone structure, memory colors, flesh tones and multitone files.
· Ability to produce independently in a team environment.
· Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn existing and new workflows.
· Organizational skills, adaptability and composure under fire are equally important
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the customer’s needs
· Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills Additional job requirements may be listed on the staffing requisition.
Graphic Ink is a family owned and operated screen print, direct to garment print and embroidery company. We have been successfully serving customers since 2005 and are conveniently located in Huntington Beach, CA. We are ready to find our next full-time Production Artist to join the team. Interested? Keep reading!
The Production Artist is responsible for leading the art department and works closely with the screen print supervisors, art team and meets regularly with customers to discuss art design and concept. This position works closely with our production team to help create artwork to satisfy our customers. Acting as the liaison between our graphic artists and customers, the Production Artist will communicate with the customers to administer detailed order forms, send samples and obtain artwork approval. As the artwork moves along the process, the Production Artist will also be responsible for setting up the artwork for print and embroidery production. There will also be the opportunity to stretch your wings and participate in creative artwork!
We offer full-time employees medical, sick leave, vacation leave, paid holidays and retirement. Graphic Ink employees work closely together in a casual environment producing quality work while having fun.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest! Please submit your resume for review. We are unable to accept direct inquiries for this position (emails, phone calls, etc.). Thank you!
IDP is hiring an experienced creative artist who has a full understanding of designing and Art separations for screen-printing.
Must be able to draw, as well as fluent with illustrator and Photoshop.
Ability with both creative/conceptual art and high end separations is desired.
Our ideal candidate would be one whom can hit the ground running...no time to train.