Congregation Beth Shalom - located in Naperville IL - is looking for a Director/ Teacher for our Jewish Preschool. Successful candidate needs to be DCFS qualified as a director and willing to work with flexible hours.
ChildCare Careers has dozens of full-time, long term assignments waiting to be filled. We also have many short term assignments for those with part-time schedules. Flexible hours! You can define your own schedule! Jobs all over the Chicago Metro Area!
Duties: To act as a teacher or teacher assistant in a child care facility, after school program, pre-school, and/or infant center. Assist in the implementation of curriculum activities. Interact with children of varying ages.Positions Offered:
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Interviews will be held in our Chicago Office:
4849 N Milwaukee Avenue, Suite. 506,
Chicago, IL 60630
Club Z! In-Home Tutoring is the world's largest in-home tutoring program. Your local Club Z! has immediate openings for qualified part-time experienced High School/College Level Math tutors. Club Z! offers flexible schedules and great pay at $21-25 per hour. We have immediate openings for Math tutors exclusively in the Elburn/Aurora, IL areas.
We are looking for tutors who:
• Have at least one year previous experience teaching or tutoring• Are highly motivated
• Are self-starters
• Are passionate about teaching
• Have the equivalent of at least an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university
• Know how to motivate children who are struggling in school• Have reliable transportation
We match each teacher/tutor with students based on their needs and your qualifications. Most tutoring sessions occur after school, early evenings, and/or weekends in the safety and comfort of the child's home.
Why Join Our Team?
• We do the legwork so you can focus on what you love - tutoring!
• We offer FLEXIBLE schedules. Most one-on-one tutoring sessions occur after school, early evenings, and/or weekends
• GREAT reliable Part-time pay!
• Rewarding work to see students advance! If you enjoy making a difference and want to earn great part-time income doing what you love, come join the club -- Club Z!. Reply to this post with your email/resume/cover letter and include your current address.
*No applicants will be considered unless you describe your teaching/tutoring experience in your cover letter*. Please indicate the tutoring subject of interest in your email's heading. Thank you for your interest!
If you are hired with Adventures in Learning before December 31, 2019 you are eligible to receive a $500 sign-on bonus! (restrictions apply)
Adventures in Learning
1912 Continental Ave
Naperville, IL 60563
Adventures in Learning, a subsidiary of Cadence Education, is an organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 180+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare; but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Preschool Teacher for our premier location in Naperville, IL.
Preschool Teacher Required Skills & Education:
We Offer Preschool Teachers:
We are seeking a PreSchool Teacher to join our team at Kidsuccess in FOX LAKE, ILLINOIS! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
1. Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education OR
2. Professional Educator's License (PEL with an early childhood education (ECE) endorsement) OR
3. Bachelors degree in early childhood education with a Gateways Credential Level 5 (confirmed through gateways to opportunity).
Passionate about working with children
Ability to build rapport with children
This position is located in Aurora, IL
The Goddard School®, an early childhood education center, is currently seeking qualified Lead and Assistant Teachers.
We are looking for fun and energetic Lead and Assistant Teachers for our school.
Our Lead and Assistant Teachers work together to:
Lead Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
Assistant Teachers assist the Lead Teacher with the above-noted responsibilities. The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education, and certifications.
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Lead Teacher Qualifications:
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
Warrenville, IL - Crème de la Crème, Early Learning Center of Excellence, is looking for people who can stimulate, guide and open-up the joy of learning for children.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Qualifications (one or more of the following):
1) Sixty semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with six semester or nine quarter hours in courses related directly to child care and/or child development, from birth to age six; or
2) One year (1560 clock hours) of child development experience in a nursery school, kindergarten, or licensed day care center and 30 semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with six semester or nine quarter hours in courses related directly to child care and/or child development, from birth to age six; or
3) Completion of credentialing programs approved by the Department.
The information contained in this document is not intended to be an “All-Inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. Crème de la Crème reserves the right to modify any or all job descriptions as it becomes necessary or appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world.
For more information about Crème de la Crème, visit our website at www.cremedelacreme.com.
A Mother’s Touch, A Caring Child Center, was founded in 1994 by a mom who, after the birth of her third daughter, was not satisfied with the care options available for her children. She set out to create a child-centered environment filled with love and rich with opportunities for learning through play! Twenty-five years later, our early childhood centers offer infant & toddler care, preschool, summer camps, before and after school care, school break camps and more. Love defines our staff culture at A Mother’s Touch. The people we hire share a passion for education, experience caring for children, and a commitment to care for each other like family! As part of the A Mother’s Touch Family, employees C.A.R.E. We: Communicate skillfully to build relationships with children and families; Act with an understanding of the child; Reflect and pursue excellence using Early Learning Guidelines and ExceleRate accreditation standards; Effectively support each other. Benefits: Competitive Pay Top of the Industry! Paid Holidays and Vacation Health Insurance Dental Insurance Child Care Tuition Discounts Educational Assistance Referral Bonuses Excellence Bonuses Responsibilities: Provide a safe and loving environment for the children in our care. Ensure the learning environment meets DCFS state licensing and Excelerate accreditation standards. Demonstrate a strong understanding of child development and developmentally appropriate practice. Create lesson plans that are aligned to the Early Learning Standards. Prioritize social and emotional learning through play and by teaching the Second Step curriculum Build meaningful relationships by communicating with parents/families regarding children's development and progress. Experience Qualifications: We give preference to individuals with experience working with children, such as at a licensed child care or daycare center, in preschool or elementary school settings (public or private, as an employee or a volunteer), in community based settings (such as at a library, as a nanny, or at a summer camp), through adoption agencies, etc. Education Required: Assistant Teachers: Must hold a high school diploma or equivalency Teachers: Must have 60 semester credit hours, at least 6 of which are in ECE or a CDA. Preferred Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Family Services All staff must meet annual professional development requirements, per state regulations.
We are seeking a Lead Teacher Preschool to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
We are seeking a Full-Time Childcare Aide to join our team at Prairie Pals Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm or 12:00pm-6:15pm! This individual will work in an environment that changes daily with childcare ages 6 months to 5 years.
Under the direction of the Site Director, the Early Learning Certified Teacher takes the lead in working with the entire classroom team to implement a formal child screening process, a researched-based curriculum that addresses the Head Start Standards, ongoing child assessment, parent involvement and community collaboration. All work to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with organizational standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinates and completes developmental screening of all children to determine the child’s priority for enrollment and to help identify any special needs.
· Teaches children in large groups, small groups, and individually.
· Works with the classroom team to implement the curriculum, serving as educational leader, and modeling excellent teaching practices. Meets with the classroom team each week to develop lesson plans.
· Completes regular assessments of each child’s learning. Meets with the classroom team each week to discuss child assessment results and develop individualized instruction plans.
· Welcomes parents/guardian in the program and seeks out their support and involvement. Holds parent-teacher conferences throughout the year.
· Visits local kindergarten programs, and helps children and parents/guardian transition to those programs.
· Participates in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings for children with special needs as requested by parents/guardian.
· Maintain a comprehensive and ongoing portfolio assessment for each child, including weekly observations in each area, examples of the child’s work, and a developmental assessment.
· Maintain a safe and healthy classroom environment. Assure that classroom equipment, furniture, materials, and supplies are properly maintained and stored.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree
· Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL) in Early Childhood Type 04.
· At least two years of Early Childhood Teaching experience.
BA ECE Level 5 also accepted.
Or enrolled in program of studies working toward a Level 5 or PEL Type 04.
· Knowledge and experience in the philosophy and practices of Head Start (or comparable child development programs), early childhood education, developmentally appropriate practice and bilingual educations.
We are seeking a Full-Time Director Qualified Childcare Teacher to join our team at Prairie Pals Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:15pm or 8:30am-5:30pm! This individual will work in an environment that changes daily with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
The Goddard School located in Carol Stream, IL is looking for a motivated self-starter for a Director’s position at our school. A bachelor’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field. A candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and have a good understanding of age appropriate activities for young children.
The Goddard School ® is a renowned Early Childhood Education program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and an active learning approach. A leader in the franchised preschool industry, The Goddard School uses a professional approach to provide the highest standard in health and safety, to develop a life-long love of learning. The Goddard School faculty is made of caring and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. The faculty members are highly qualified childhood educators who use their creativity and the state specific learning outcomes as the basis for unique lesson plans brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
The Goddard School Director has strong leadership skills, is an excellent communicator, and can motivate and inspire others. The Director responsibilities include:
The Goddard School ® offers:
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Lead Teacher
Qualifications: High School diploma or GED Equivalent; Flexible;
demonstrated ability to work and communicate with children and parents.
Responsible and able to take direction and to follow through.
Willingness to be trained in Montessori philosophy; Minimum one year experience working, interning or volunteering with children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years.
Preferred Qualification: Experience in a Montessori Preschool setting; Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
Responsibilities: assists teacher during class time by redirecting children to work
and aiding children who need help