Un Mundo de Amigos Preschool is accepting resumes for enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced Teachers to join our team!
Medical benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, and professional development stipend offered. Visit www.unmundodeamigos.com for more information about the school.
The Teacher must be professionally prepared through training and experience to successfully guide and teach young children. She/he must have 24 units in ECE and a Commission on Teacher Credentialing Teacher Permit. The Teacher must be familiar with the policies and philosophy set forth by the school, licensing regulations, and policies and procedures enforced by California Department of Education, State Preschool Program.
Position Requirements: Completion of 24 units in Early Childhood Education, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing Child Development Teacher Permit, One year experience, Clearance through State of California, Department of Social Services and Department of Justice, Proof of TB test (within 1 year), 2 MMR’s (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), and dtap (within 10 years).
Desired Qualifications: Bilingual-English/Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking 2 Preschool Teachers to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
Salary: Depending On Experience
We are seeking a Toddler Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
How to Apply:
* College Degree with 12 ECE units at least.
* Experience preferred.
* No experience but willing to learn is OK.
* Full time only, NO part time.
* Call for interview at (909) 869-5965.
Job duties: Full time. Supervise and care for infants ages 3-18 months, Toddlers 1.5-2 years old or Preschoolers ages 2 years and above in a center setting. Work closely with Director and other teachers in implementation of the RIE (Resources for Infant Educarers) and Reggio principles. Collaborate with fellow team members. Attend staff and parent meetings. Clean and prep classroom on a daily basis.
Experience: Must have completed minimum of 12 semester units of ECE courses. CPR certified desired. Previous experience in a child care center. Experience in Reggio and/or RIE program is desirable but not required.
Skills: Competent with computers. Be creative and artistic. Patient and loving with children. Ability to work and cooperate with adults. Bi-lingual is highly desirable.
Salary: Varies depending on education and experience in this field. Salary package includes health care benefits, paid vacation and holidays, etc.
Must submit a resume with the email. Please visit our website at www.mtacademy.com to become familiar with our philosophy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Must have 12 ECE units in Child Development or Early Childhood Education. Must be able to pass a background check with no exemptions. Must have up to date TB and Shot records. We look forward to meeting you all!
We are looking to bring in a new Preschool Teacher with a true passion for working with children and building up young minds!
The person right for this job will have a true loving and nurturing heart for children, as well as the ability to plan and implement curriculum and extracurricular activities. The individual we are looking for will exude warmth, vibrancy, and have an aptitude for devising creative methods for learning. Our core mission and goal is to provide the best loving care, and excellence in education. In order to fulfill this mission, you must show a mastery of utilizing methods for teaching, and genuinely care about their growth and development. You must hold qualities of patience, consistency, reliability, and care at all times.
We are a Christian, gospel believing school, and teach based from biblical principles, while instilling in our children the love of Jesus.
12 Core Early Childhood Education units or their equivalents (according to child care licensing Title 22 regulations) are strongly required. (As according to licensing requirements through Community Care Licensing Division.) This section is non-negotiable as it is a state minimum requirement, and important in order to provide a standard of care according to the education. Experience working in a Preschool setting is required.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter, along with any certificates or transcripts, and letters of recommendation. CPR, First Aid, Fingerprint, Background check required upon a decision to hire.
High school or equivalent
A degree in Early Childhood Education is highly preferred.
12 units/credit hours of Early Childhood Education courses or equivalent education courses. (These requirements are non-negotiable as it is a regulation by the State of California Department of Social Services under Title 22 of the Code of Regulations)
Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
Create a fun and safe learning environment
Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
Maintain the health and safety of all students
Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
Passionate about working with children
Ability to build rapport with children
Positive and patient demeanor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher-2 Year Old Class to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Hours: 8:30-5:45.
Looking for a hard working, energetic, and a punctual employee who has a desire to work with infants 0-2yrs and children ages 3-6 years of age, that might exhibits emotional and behavioral disturbances. Job responsibilities would include helping the teacher maintain good classroom order, helping students with their work, and doing whatever the teacher feels is most needed of you at that time. Must have a desire to work with preschoolers and most importantly must be able to command the respect of the students he or she works with. Experience working with children with disturbances would be a great advantage. Sports coaching experience is a plus. This is a part-time/full-time position Monday through Friday.
Currently hiring teachers and assistants to act as a substitute for child development centers. (Long-term and short-term!)
MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO INTERVIEW IN OUR COVINA OFFICE * (only for interview, job position will be in your area*)
HIRING FOR EAST LA, SOUTH LA, WEST LA, and SOUTH BAY AREA. Positions available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Requirement: At least 3 units of ECE/Child Development
Hours: FLEXIBLE HOURS! Part-time or Full-time! We can work with your schedule.
PREFER M-F : OPEN
Starting Pay: $14.25 - $15.50 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
EASY TO APPLY! Call us or apply with your resume!
HIRING FOR EAST LA, SOUTH LA, WEST LA, and SOUTH BAY AREA.
LA Recruiter - Jasmine Solis
Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is looking to hire Substitute Preschool Teachers!
We have employment opportunities great for those interested in working with children, adolescents and families!
Substitute Preschool Teachers are under general supervision, responsible for supervising a group of 18 months to 5 year old children. Classroom coverage and support to the classroom assigned. Works cooperatively with the teaching team and follows daily classroom activities.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
· Room for growth & training opportunities!
· Weekends & holidays off!
· Impact youth in the community!
· Prepare Youth for Success!
Various Early Learning Program Locations – Boys and Girls Clubs of Garden Grove
Hours: Casual; On-Call as needed: Afternoon/PM Hours
Hourly Rate: Starting at $14.50/hour
12 college units of Child Development, Early Childhood Education or Child, Family & Community Curriculum
50 days of 3+hours/day of teaching experience at a Licensed Child Care
Valid Child Development Associate Teacher Permit of Eligible for permit at hiring
Bilingual capabilities preferred (Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean)
Must clear screening and background check
It Starts With You! Apply Today! Click HERE or go to www.bgcgg.org/be-involved/careers for more information.
BGCGG is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
· Must be at least 18 years or older.
· Twelve post-secondary semester or equivalent quarter units in early childhood development completed with passing grades from an accredited college or university.
· At least two years of work experience in a licensed childcare center or comparable group child care program.
· Meet all requirements of Title 22.
· Ability to maintain daily records.
· Ability to work flexible hour.
· Planning, supervising, and implementing the program for the class in accordance with the policies and philosophy of the school.
· Demonstrate knowledge in child growth and development and relate to daily activities.
· Develop and assist with activities that promote healthy emotional, social, cognitive, physical and spiritual growth of each child.
· Assist with the implementation of curriculum and plans.
· Work with parents to encourage cooperation, participation and the understanding of age appropriate development for their children.
· Maintain accurate infant daily records.
· Maintain accurate records for each child's growth, which can be reported to parents during scheduled conferences or as needed (Lesson plans, student evaluations, etc.).
· Be aware of children’s needs and accommodate them as needed.
· Ensure the safety and supervision of the children at the preschool at all times.
· Model appropriate language and behavior.
· Maintain clean and safe classroom and outside areas.
· Participate in children's activities (songs, finger-plays, music and movement, etc.).
· Communicate with parents about their children on a daily basis as needed.
· Communicate with director regarding discipline issues and meeting together as a team with the parents, when needed.
· Monitor playground/gross motor activities.
· Help with snack preparation and clean up.
· Assist in bathroom supervision (providing physical assistance when needed).
· Maintain adult-child ratios at all times.
· Participate in physical activity such as bending, lifting, carrying, etc.
· Be positive and supportive to all (teachers, children, parents, family, etc.)
· Support co-workers and functions as a member of the "team".
· Treat all adults and children with honesty and respect.
Around the World Children's Center is seeking Preschool and TK teachers to join our organization! This individual should hold a minimum of 12 units in the field of Early Child Development with two years minimum experience in a classroom. Fingerprints and an updated physical and TB test is required.
We are looking for an experience teacher to work in our 2 & 3 year old class. Applicant must be a team player, flexible and organized individual.
* CPR & First Aid Certification
* Meets the California Immunization Requirements
* DOJ Background Clearance
* Valid CA Driver's License
* Minimum 2 years of experience working in 2 & 3 year old class
* 18 ECE Units
* Ability to communicate with parents effectively
* Willing to change diapers and potty train
Are you Energetic, Compassionate, Patient, and have a LOVE for teaching children? If so, we want to WORK WITH YOU!
We are looking for the following IMMEDIATE HIRE position(s):
Our Ideal Candidate Must:
Looking for a full-time, fully qualified preschool teacher who is nurturing, enthusiastic, creative and passionate about providing the best possible experience to children 2-6 years and their families. Must be willing and physically able to work with our youngest children.
➢ Minimum of 12 Core Units in ECE
➢ Valid Infant, Child, Adult CPR & First Aid
➢ Live Scan Fingerprint Clearance
➢ Physicians Report with TB Test
➢ Proof of Pertussis, Measles & Influenza Immunizations
➢ Mandated Reporter Training Certification
➢ Must Be Able to Work a Flexible Schedule Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM6:00 PM
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
Walk-In Application Only:
We seek a full Time Montessori Lead Teacher to take over the 3 -6 years classroom in Carson, CA. You must be a self-starter, have leadership qualities, be able to plan and carry out lesson plans that successfully challenge the children from ages 3-6 years on an academic level, have great attitude and of course love children. .
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a Montessori Teaching Environment is essential
· Montessori Certification (AMI/AMS training) would be an added advantage
· A good working knowledge of Technology
· Must have a minimum of 12 child development units with CPR & First Aid certification
· Have TB Clearance and vaccine for Tdap, MMR influenza and pertussis
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and the names of Three professional references via email to: email@example.com. No calls please. Review of application will begin immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Alite Staffing is looking for a Preschool Teacher Assistant or Preschool Teacher for our Associated School in Orange County, CA
The Assistant Teacher assists in preparing the classroom materials and plans providing quality learning experiences for young children assisting in the implementation of methods that promote independence, curiosity, decision making, cooperation, persistence, creativity, and problem solving in young children.
Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children.
Experience in a Head-Start, Montesorri and Child Development setting is a PLUS.
Must have open availability and available 3 days of the week.
Enrolled in ECE or 3 Units completed required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-Time hours 1:00pm - 6:00pm
For any additional questions you may contact the director at (800) 515-1443