Cool Beerwerks is a brewery/restaurant featuring a unique fusion of Hawaiian and Japanese Cuisine. Currently seeking qualified candidates at all levels. Experience very helpful and salary commensurate to experience. Full and part time.
We are in search of a happy and talented individuals to work in our busy breakfast and lunch Cafe and to assist with Cafe catering. This great opportunity is for someone who has the following skills and characteristics:
• Clean, fast and consistent while working on the line and with food prep
• Works well alongside our awesome staff and is a good team member
• Makes great food in a timely and efficient manner
• Interested in using real fresh foods, utilizing a farm to table approach
• Committed to environmentally responsible practices
• Strong knowledge of food safety and consistency. Must have/get a current food handler's certificate
• Week day work plus weekends
• Takes initiative to do what is needed such as cleaning, help with dishes, etc.
If you can answer YES to all of the above and you want to work in a beautiful, unique environment, please send us your resume as soon as possible. Bring in your resume this week on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday between 8:00 and 2:00pm and be prepared for a short interview.
We are a farm based restaurant. The Flower Farm Café focuses on local, seasonal, fresh food. We focus on healthy foods, many right from our garden. Learn more about our business
The Farm Table is an established restaurant with an opportunity for the right person. Consistently listed as one of the top restaurants in the Placerville area, we are looking for an individual who is willing to to work hard and gain valuable experience while utilizing their skills to provide the best product to our customers. Please send your resume for immediate consideration. Hourly rate depending on experience.
Following and preparing recipes
Following production schedule
Stocking kitchen for service
Making sandwiches and preparing customer orders
Cleaning up after a task is complete
Cleaning station during and at end of shift
Slicing meat and portioning salad and sides from deli fridge
Packaging and labeling products (using vacuum sealers)Completing kitchen checklists and tasks
Line Cook Responsibilities
· Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
· Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
· Familiar with industry’s best practices
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's™. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Prep Cooks.
Chili's™ was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.™