Roberts Electric Company, Inc. "RECO" is proud of our strong roots in the East Bay community. The company has been continuously family-owned for more than 80 years, helping to brighten the lives of several generations of customers. As Roberts Electric Co. has thrived and grown, the company has retained deep ties to its original home base.
Local greater SF Bay Area applicants only, please
We are looking for experienced electricians.
Candidates MUST HAVE:
• Residential and/or Commercial Certification
• Apprentice needs trainee card with a min. of 4 years experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Electrical knowledge of current NEC codes
Hiring in both areas: High-end residential; Fast paced commercial work
All candidates MUST have and maintain a clean driving record (Class C) and pass a background check.
We offer competitive pay with bonus (pay commensurate with experience), benefits (medical, dental, 401(k)), Paid Time Off (PTO), and company vehicles to qualified employees. Experienced candidates only need apply!
We are a DIAMOND CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR
Job Title: A&P Lead/ Technician/ Mechanic/ Air frame & Powerplant- FAA Certified
Location: Marana, AZ USA 85653
Role and Responsibilities:
Performs installation,test and repair of mechanical and electrical aircraft systems to include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, of mechanical and structural components for, complex systems such as airframe and engine(s)), ground vehicles, etc., as may be applicable. Works from, and assists in the development of, engineering drawings. Works independently, with minimal supervision. Read and interpret mechanical fabrication and installation drawings. Perform installation and troubleshooting of various mechanical systems on to various military and FAA fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Ability to use basic hand tools and sheet metal modification tools.
Airframe and powerplant license. Must be skilled in the use of hand tools, air tools, use of aircraft manuals
Heavy aircraft maintenance experience. Preferably DC-9 / MD80 and corporate aircraft. Skilled in the use of rivet tools,sheet-metal and some machine tools (such as shears, breaks, notchers, saws, milling machines, lathes, etc., as well as measuring tools, test instruments.
High School Diploma or GED and A&P License
Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic
Type of Position:
6-month contract position (possible for extension / going direct)
This position is ONLY open to candidates who are US Citizens due to the work involved (Defense / Government). Candidates who are Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) or on CPT, OPT, H1B, and TN visas are NOT eligible. This position is NOT open to corp2corp, corp2hire, or w2 referral.
$32.37/hr (overtime paid over 40 hours)
• Available (health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
• Paid vacation / holidays not available on contract (but would be going direct)
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with a major defense contractor to place an Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic. We are seeking candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will perform installation, test, and repair of mechanical and electrical aircraft systems. This will include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting (mechanical and structural components for complex systems such as airframe and engines), ground vehicles, etc. as may be applicable.
• You will work from and assist in the development of engineering drawings.
• Candidates will need to be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Be able to read and interpret mechanical fabrication and installation drawings
• Perform installation and troubleshooting of various mechanical systems on to various military and FAA fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
• Ability to use hand tools, sheet metal modification tools, and air (pneumatic) tools
• Must be able to read (and use) aircraft manuals
Skills / Experience Desired:
• Heavy aircraft maintenance experience is desired
• Preferably experience with McDonnell Douglas DC-9 / MD-80 and corporate aircraft
• Skilled in the use of rivet tools, machine tools (such as shears, breaks, notchers, saws, milling machines, lathes, etc.) as well as measuring tools and test instruments.
Certifications / Education:
• MUST have Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license (this is mandatory).
• MUST have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree is preferred.
• 4+ years relevant experience
• 1st / day shift (generally will be starting as early as 6am and ending as late as 5pm)
• 4/40 work schedule (Generally work is 4 days per week, 10-hour days)
• Some overtime likely, average of 5-10 hours per week
• No travel