Express Employment Professionals are currently staffing for an power washing company located in Hillsborough NJ. We are seeking an Power/Pressure Washer to join their team for a long term opportunity!
* Monday - Friday
* Locally owned and operated
Pay: $13-$15 based on experience
Apply on www.expresspros.com/somersetnj or call (908)-505-0415 today!
Coilhose Pneumatics, a leading manufacturer of pneumatics accessories, has an immediate opening for a Product Engineer in our East Brunswick facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Develops and support products primarily used in compressed air applications.
Evaluates manufacturing processes applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials.
Develops manufacturing processes to manage and optimize flow.
Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
Provides input on manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements by incorporating concepts and quality techniques.
Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
Maintains product and process data base.
Completes design and development projects.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with AutoCAD applications.
- Experience with manufacturing process design.
- Experience with components used in compressed air applications.
- Experience with manufacturing process and procedures.
- Experience with PLC
- Extensive engineering experience with a minimum of 3 years in product design.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including, medical, dental, LTD, and life insurance, 401K, and profit sharing.
Full-time regular position, Monday through Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No relocation.
In this role, the Diesel Mechanics will perform truckrepair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards,run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meetcompany goals.
NOA Diagnostics is a young and innovative portable diagnostics Company that embraces technology. We are looking to hire Technologists that are responsible, professional and friendly.The Portable Radiological Technologist is responsible for providing high quality care for our Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Home Care Clients. NOA Diagnostics prides itself in consistently exceeding the customer service expectations of our Clients, and we expect the same from our new staff. The primary responsibility for the Portable Radiological Technologist includes performing digital X-Rays. They will also be responsible for performing Pacemaker and EKG exams.This position requires travel within an assigned geographical territory in New Jersey.
NOA Diagnostics will provide the Portable Radiological Technologist with a Company Car, Gas Card, and all necessary X-Ray equipment. Candidates must be a graduate of an approved School of Radiological Technology, currently ARRT registered and New Jersey licensed.
Portable Radiological experience is preferred.
Flexibility with your availability and scheduling is extremely important.
Seeking a CMAA (Certified Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Receptionist) for a bustling medical practice.
Our practice is a solo physician practice that provides Internal Medicine and Palliative Care services throughout the Monmouth County area. Be part of a dynamic care team which provides care in the office, hospital, skilled nursing, and assistive living settings.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience as a medical receptionist. Knowledge of HIPAA, EMR, and the ability to multitask are required. Must be organized and detail oriented.
We are a small, friendly, yet busy office. You will be a member of a team that supports each other.
Tasks will include (but at not limited to: answering and triaging calls, scheduling patient appointments, taking messages for MD, calling in refills as needed with instructions from MD, scanning, faxing, creating patient charts, uploading and categorizing documents in EMR, medical records management, preparing paperwork for patient care, and taking copays and payments.
Job Type: Part-time
Our company is looking For a part-time X-Ray technician/medical assistant with at least 2 years minimum experience in an Urgent Care facility. Details to follow
Seeking a Shipping Clerk for a growing pharmaceutical organization in Somerset, NJ!
Responsibilities for the role include:
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for an analyst role. This role will eventually work as a Warehouse Analyst.
If interested in an immediate phone interview, please call 732 734 0399!
In our quest to attract and retain top notch employees while incorporating work/life integration we are looking for part-time employees for Order Entry Associate and Sales Support Roles. If you would like to be part of our winning team with unlimited career growth then this is your opportunity. A+ Group is seeking a highly motivated individuals to join their expanding US team and assist our ever-growing list of customers. The Ideal candidates are responsible for accurately entering sales orders and assisting customers as well as Inside and Outside Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate should possess or be able to do the below:
- Strong communication (both written and verbal),
- Good time management
- Good organization and problem solving skills
- Collaborate with sales team on any issues/ concerns/ questions that customers have
- Suggest solutions to any issues or processes that may be encountered
- Work with overseas sourcing and purchasing for any pending orders placed
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/ skills
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premiere platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is viewed as one of the leaders in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, Dailymotion and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company has recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.
Vydia’s Data Engineering & Data Science efforts are an integral part of our success. Through our data, we nurture our artists, creators, partners, and internal users with insights to help them engage their audience.
Our Extract-Load-Transform workflows promote quick analysis and richer, complex investigations all at once, and our data warehouse supports both data science and analytics. Of all the terabytes of data we gather, one-third is well-structured, with the remaining being mostly semi-structured and some wholly unstructured. And, it currently doubles every 5.3 months!
As a Sr. Data Engineer, you will own Vydia’s multitude of data pipelines. You will design and implement our ELT workflows, which originate at partner APIs created from scratch in Python, and conclude in the Redshift Warehouse. You will take the lead on our Airflow pipeline and Kubernetes deployment scheme. You will work closely with our data science, BI, and product teams in figuring out current and future needs.
As a leader on the Data team, your responsibilities will include:
While we are not married to any tool or technology we also look for those intimately familiar with Python and have previous experience using Airflow, Docker and Kubernetes.
We use AWS S3 & EC2 extensively, our current DW is on Redshift and our app relies mostly on Postgres. We use Looker in-house for BI and Product Engineers work mostly in Ruby and Python, while our data scientists work in R.
We want to learn more about you. If you feel like you are the right fit for this role, let us know.
In our mind, being a perfect fit means that you have the necessary hard skills and expertise, and the complimentary soft skills.
Critically, you're a person who thinks in data; you relate the real world to data, and vice-versa. You understand that data is not the end goal but a vehicle to help get us where we are going, and you see your role as the person most critical in making that happen.
Reasons to work with us:
Seeking Principal for grades K-12 for a school located in Trenton NJ area. Candidates must possess NJ Principal Certification. This is an immediate opening with students attending "in school" learning.
Be sure to check out all of our other current openings at www.scientificsearch.com
Scientific Search has partnered with a Precision Medicine Company with a ton of funding that is growing extensively and searching for a full-time permanent Bioinformatics/Unix Specialist.
For immediate consideration please email Isaac Thompson, at Isaac@Scientificsearch.com
Looking for Wood Framing Carpenters/ Foreman for 3-4 month project in Central/ North NJ......
MUST HAVE'S: GOOD ATTITUDE 5-10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
PUNCTUALITY NJ DRIVERS LICENSE
Garden State Surgical Associates is looking for a qualified RVT to perform non-invasive vascular laboratory tests. There will be duties associated with maintaining ICAVL accreditation. GSSA has two ICAVL office based laboratories. The laboratories are open Monday-Friday. There are no weekend hours or evening call.
I am the Managing Partner of a recruiting firm specializing in providing Partner, Principal and Director level recruitment services to CPA Firms.
If you are considering a new affiliation, I welcome your confidential inquiry to either discuss searches that I am currently managing or to discuss a confidential search that I will custom design to accommodate your needs.
Ira Schechtman, Accounting Firm Search Associates
212-447-6087 - direct
845-677-0781 - home office
Reviews, coordinates, and assists to ensure nonconformances are adequately investigated for determination of root cause and product impact per FDA regulations. In addition, ensures that corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) are identified and implemented to prevent/reduce reoccurrence. Oversee product complaint investigation process to ensure they are adequately investigated, within defined timeframes.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Initiate, track monitor, facilitate closure, and QA review of deviations, investigations, out of
specification (OOS), and out of trend (OOT) reports for compliance to FDA regulations and other guides/guidelines.
Author QA deviations/investigations
Provide cGMP guidance to functional groups such that all discrepancies are closed within defined timeframes.
Issue reports of all open non-conformances and track completion/closure.
Manage CAPAs to ensure timely closure of actions resulting from various types of investigations
from the QC laboratories.
Provide metrics to track/trend non-conformances and recommend additional actions to prevent
Assist during regulatory inspections or other audits as required
Provide training to function areas on compliance issues
Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quality Systems role relating to deviations, investigations, out of specifications (OOS), non lab out of specifications, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), and product complaints. In addition, experience in performing cGMP related training. QC/Analytical or Production background and investigations experience strongly preferred. QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, or Production QA Associate background a plus.
Must exhibit strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Proficient with computer programs. TrackWise experience preferred.
Five years of previous quality experience in pharmaceuticals or related field.
COLAVITA USA LLC
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 to 5
Edison, NJ location
- Develop and maintain financial models, quarterly budgets and rolling forecasts
- Update assumptions with inputs from business partners and improve accuracy by understanding business drivers
- Own the customer and product P&L reporting process, sales KPI and trend analysis, and profitability reports
- Assist in pricing analytics and commercial investment including customer terms and conditions, discounts and promotions.
- Assist the financial evaluation of corporate strategic investments including M&A, divestitures, capital expansion projects, etc.
- Partner with department heads in order to improve forecasting and controls processes
- Create monthly reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders including analysis of historical results, KPI dashboard and analysis of business trends
- Assist with implementation of automatic Tableau/BI dashboards
- Participate in the S&OP process development with other internal business partners
- Assist the continuous improvement of ERP developments and implementations
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering; 3/5+ years of experience in a corporate FP&A role. CPG/Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MS Access, Essbase) and provide recommendations based on results of ad hoc analysis to management
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions.
- Experience developing Tableau / BI dashboards and reports
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite is ideal.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results under high pressure environment
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protecte
Seeking candidate with 1-3 years experience who will report to the Director of Budgeting and Financial Analysis in the preparation of budgets and performing financial analyses of operations used for guidance of management in several of our companies. Will also prepare quarterly and year end reports of Expenditures (ROE's), as well as budget modifications. Works closely with the director for audits on fiscal controls, cash deposits etc. and preparing plans of corrective action if needed.
Are you a licensed/experienced electrician in New Jersey with solar experience?
Do you have a positive attitude and looking to grow in a growth-oriented company?
New Jersey Sun Tech is looking for you!
New Jersey Sun Tech, a residential solar PV installer in growth mode, is looking for a NJ licensed electrician to join its team.
The Solar Electrician will provide support to the crew, communicate job status, and ensure the completion of the installation of all solar arrays/systems in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
The (Licensed) Electrician will work on the installations with the latest and greatest technologies. This position is responsible for providing our teams with electrical expertise. The tools and equipment needed for success in this position will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
Work cooperatively with a team to install all aspects of PV Systems.
Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades.
Analyze, evaluate, and recommend job requirements and costs.
Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical components and system issues.
Devising and directing efficiency and quality for solar installation teams under their direction.
Responsible for the timely completion of projects.
Constantly working to improve the performance and productivity of the team.
Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)Document completion of the completed installation.
Maintain a neat and clean job site.
Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety as directed.
Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public.
Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 1-5 years of’ relevant solar electrical experience.
A valid state Journeyman Electricians License.is strongly preferred
Understanding of NEC codes.
PV Solar installation experience is a plus.
Ability, and proficiency, to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction and solar industries, such as ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
Strong technical, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
Regular, reliable, and predictable performance required.
Must be able to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis.
Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.).
Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops, and able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
Excellent customer service skills required.
Must possess a professional and a positive attitude.
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving, and drug screen.
Must have a clean driving record (example- no DUI in the last 5 years)Must have a valid state driver's license.
Thrive in a team environment.
New Jersey Sun Tech offers a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Solar: 3 years (Preferred)
electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
United States (Required)
The Technical Laboratory Supervisor Reports to the Laboratory Operations Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
A highly motivated and qualified individual who supervises technical personnel and the reporting findings, perform tests requiring special scientific skills, and, in the absence of the director, be responsible for the proper performance of all laboratory procedures.
Performs testing activities as needed based on laboratory testing staff availability. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Interviews are prioritized for individuals willing to work evening shifts (1pm-9pm) and/or Saturdays. An inability to work these hours does not disqualify potential candidates.
The Technical Supervisor must meet the following requirements:
Doctorate in clinical laboratory science or chemical, physical or biological science and 2 years training and experience in high-complexity testing; OR
Master's in clinical laboratory science, medical technology or chemical, physical or biological science and 4 years training and experience in high-complexity testing; OR
Bachelor's in clinical laboratory science, medical technology or chemical, physical or biological science and 6 years training and experience in high-complexity testing.
The Technical Supervisor may function as a General Supervisor simultaneously. They must provide technical supervision monitor test analyses and specimen examinations to ensure that acceptable levels of analytical performance are maintained.
· Performing responsibilities that were delegated from the Laboratory Director:
o Assuring remedial action is taken whenever test system results deviate from established specifications;l
o Ensuring test results are not reported until all corrective action has been taken and the test system is functioning properly;
o Providing orientation and training to testing personnel and evaluating competency of the staff at 6 months and 12 months;
Exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join the team of a leading area medical device manufacturer! The successful candidate will have plant HR management experience in a union environment. Desirable work environment coupled with competitive pay & benefits!
In this position you will provide leadership in overall HR role on site, acting as a HR business partner to the DOO of the site, including ongoing support for: Payroll, benefits, staffing; salary planning and administration; performance management; rewards management; job evaluation; policy interpretation; employee relations; training and development; and individual, career and organization development; risk management; strategic planning.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, psychology or a related field.
· 5 years’ experience in Human Resources with a bachelor’s degree
· Experience working in a multi-shift manufacturing environment strongly preferred
· Experience in staffing, performance and rewards systems, job evaluation, employee relations, coaching, training and individual and organizational development.
· Union experience
Looking to add a motivated front desk member to our team. Willing to train but experience preferred++.
Dentrix experience ++
Office Hours are Monday-Wednesday 11:00am to 6:00pm / Thursday-Friday 8:00am -3:00pm / And every other Saturday 8:00am to 1:00pm
Help supply bartenders.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. The Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
**All who apply will be emailed a link to an online assessment. You MUST complete the assessment to be considered further for this position.**
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New Jersey looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help YOU! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Correctional Facilities across New Jersey to help them find AMAZING Nurses. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff in Woodbridge, NJ!
· Full Time Schedules
· Some weekends may be required
· 8 or 12 Hour shifts depending on the facility
· Contract Positions
· Flexible with shift availability is a plus!
· Performing health screenings and physical examinations
· Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates’ chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration
· Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations
· Administering medications, wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff
· Serving as the first responder in emergency and crisis situations
· Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetic lines, etc.
· Graduation from an accredited educational institution
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State in which the position is located. The license MUST be in good standing
· 1+ year of relevant experience
· Hospital and Emergency Department experience a plus
· Competitive Pay Packages
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
· Travel Pay available for candidates commuting 50 miles/1 hour
· 401k Plan
· Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be
We are looking to hire a personable, motivated, and charismatic Dental Receptionist!
Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
Preparing and filling up schedules for the dentists and hygienists.
Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
Scheduling follow-up appointments.
Communicating with medical insurance providers and verifying insurance.
Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, making sure the front desk office area is presentable.
Exceptional organizational skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Deadline and detail-oriented.
Critical thinking skills.
JLL is hiring a Lead Control System Engineer/Technician to Support Amazon’s State-of-the-art distribution center!
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
The Lead Control System Engineer/Technician (CSL) is responsible for providing Subject Matter Expert support within the 24x7 fulfillment center operations. The primary focus is on maintaining, advanced troubleshooting and modifying material handling equipment (MHE) control systems equipment to ensure operational performance of the MHE equipment including Conveyors, Sortation Systems, Hi Speed Scanners, Cameras, Print & Apply System and SCADA Devices & Programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Starfish seeks a senior software engineer with 10+ years of experience to work out of our Bridgewater, NJ headquarters or remotely from OH, TX, MA or NC. You will be part of an expert team and be responsible for meeting individual, project, and company objectives.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
• Application design, development, testing, documentation and deployment
• Hands-on software engineering while also assisting in project management and communication between teams and customers
• Capturing functional requirements and use cases from customers
• Deriving functional specifications from use cases and identify and fill gaps in use case specifications
• Working with customers and project teammates to customize and deliver the Starfish portfolio of solutions
• Providing technical leadership and coaching to other engineers and architects across the organization
• Effectively managing multiple projects of all sizes and deliver high quality results using best-practice methods
• Serving as a subject matter expert
• Must be familiar with communication systems including Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft Teams
• 5-10 years of technical hands on software design and development experience
• Must be a self-starter, hardworking, team oriented, creative, cooperative, detail oriented and an amazing problem solver
• Fluent in C# and .NET
• Proficient in Java and Java Script
• Working knowledge of relational database development and administration, SQL and PostgreSQL experience is a plus
• Working knowledge of LDAP specifically Microsoft Active Directory
• Practical experience deploying and administering Microsoft IIS, other web servers is a plus
• Solid understanding of design patterns and best practices
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in interacting with enterprise customers and IT administrators
• Experience with technical leadership, management, and team collaboration to bring projects to completion
For immediate consideration, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
HIRING NOW!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE WORK IN TEAM , SEEKING FOR BODYMAN, MECHANIC, DETAIL GUYS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTING SEND AN EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org..
pay depends the experience!