You Are My Sunshine Preschool is a small hands-on preschool based on science and nature. We employ preschool teachers who are patient, energetic, and enjoy messy creative art projects and interacting with science and nature. This position is for an occasional teaching need, and could lead to more long term teaching if the fit is appropriate when we have an opening. We like to have a LOT of fun and don't mind getting messy or dirty! If that makes you uncomfortable, this is not the position for you.
Do you have an extra bedroom and a heart for helping others? Would you like to be a caregiver in your own home?
Enriching Lives is looking for caring individuals of all skill sets and backgrounds to become Family Home Providers for adults with developmental disabilities your own home.
As a Family Home Provider you will receive a tax free stipend of $1400-$2300/month per Individual and you can serve a maximum of 2 Individuals in your home increasing your earning potential to $2800-$4600/month. The amount of the stipend depends on the support needs of each Individual and how much care they need. The more support they need, the higher the monthly stipend. Most Individuals fall in the middle of the rate range.
The most important quality of a Family Home Provider is a commitment to the well-being and personal growth of the Individuals they care for. We are looking for caregivers who are in alignment with our mission and values. Enriching Lives is committed to providing each Individual we serve a caring family environment where they receive the supports they need to reach their goals and to grow into the best version of themselves.
Family Home Providers can come from all different ethnic backgrounds, skills sets, education, neighborhood settings and family constellations. Experience in the social service field, as a caregiver, mental health worker, Psych Tech, CNA, or RN is a plus, but is not required. Enriching Lives provides classes at no charge to potential Family Home Providers to prepare them to be caregivers in their own home.
Family Home Providers are responsible for providing care and supervision to 1-2 adults with developmental disabilities such as Intellectual Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Autism, or Traumatic Brain Injury. More information about developmental disabilities is available on our website. Individuals may also have additional physical or mental health support needs.
Individual’s ages range from 18-65 years and their needs vary from high functioning, fairly independent Individuals to those who have total physical care needs or behavior support needs. Most Individuals participate in a school or day program during the day, although Family Home Providers are still responsible for being available during the day if needed.
You will receive support from Enriching Lives to assist you in providing services in your own home such as initial and continuing education, the support of a multidisciplinary team, 24 hour on call professional support, and overnight relief support. Enriching Lives staff will visit you and the Individual regularly to provide support and ensure that the Individual’s goals are being met.
At a minimum, you must have 1-2 spare bedrooms, a safe and pleasant living environment, reliable transportation, a high school diploma or GED and a designated backup Family Home Provider. All adult members of the household and frequent visitors to the home must have a clear criminal history and a DMV record without any major violations.
Enriching Lives is highly committed to making successful matches and placements in the home of people who become Family Home Providers with our agency. While there are never guarantees for placements, our success rate is extremely high. We honestly evaluate you and only move forward in certifying you if we are confident that you will receive a match and be successful in our program. Our goal is to create a long term and mutually beneficial relationship with our Family Home Providers.
Areas where Family Home Providers are needed include: Sacramento, Auburn, Woodland, Davis, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, Antelope, Roseville, Rocklin, Natomas, Placerville, and surrounding areas.
We currently have a number of clients awaiting homes and can have you certified as a Family Home Provider in as little as 4-8 weeks so if you are interested, please set up an appointment for an information session at our office.
For more information or to register for an information session, please call Natasha Mosley at our office Mon-Fri between 9-5 at (916) 760-4427 or visit our website.
Our Sacramento office is located at 2934 Gold Pan Court, Suite 1, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Enriching Lives Team
Empire Ranch Golf Club is seeking individuals to fill a position as a cook. The hours are flexible, and gratuities are paid to the cooking staff. Previous experience is preferred but will train the right person with the right aptitude and attitude.
Hasu Teriyaki & Sushi
25075 Blue Ravine Rd #120
Folsom, CA 95630
Looking for Sushi Helpers & Cooks
* Food handlers certificate
* Able to work weekends
About Micro Precision
With more than 50 years of service, we offer customers from various business sectors quality service that satisfies their requirements for standards compliance and local service. Micro Precision a leading provider of global service solutions. We focus on superior calibration, repair, global services and test equipment acquisition solutions to our broad range of customers globally. Our staff consists of technical, quality, operational and business professionals. We have more than 30 ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratories located across North America, Europe and Asia. Founded in 1969, Micro Precision is a privately held corporation with headquarters in Grass Valley, CA. We offer competitive salaries, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances, 401K match, Paid Holidays, ample person time, and in some situation’s relocation assistance may be available.
The Calibration Technician Level II-IV Position requires that the technician have a working background in calibration of Physical, Dimensional, Some Electrical, Chemical, Thermodynamic, and Mass related instruments.
· Apply knowledge of electronics, mathematics, and measurement science to calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment to ensure measurement accuracy.
· Perform calibrations based on scope of experience and qualifications.
· Maintain accurate records of test data and enter required information in the company’s database.
· Process calibration data and generate calibration certificate.
· Ability to measure, summarize and register all information obtained during calibration.
· Identify and utilize appropriate measurement techniques and procedures.
· Maintain calibration standards.
· Willingness to perform in house as well as on-site field service work and overnight travel as needed. This position is primarily in a team/lab environment or at customer site.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience in calibration of Test Equipment (Physical, Dimensional, Some Electrical, Chemical, Thermodynamic, and Mass related instruments)
· Must be at least 18 years of age; Must have a valid driver's license.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Understanding of the basic principles of Metrology.
· 2 years of related work experience.
· Familiarity with ISO IEC 17025 & ANSI Z540 Standards.
· Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet applications and strong Excel skills.
· Must have strong customer service skills.
· Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training.
· Electronics/Metrology degree.
· Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted and frequent lifting of 10-20 pounds.
· Willingness to travel to local/regional on-site locations with overnight stays is required.
· Calibration lab, calibration office environment, and/or customer facility.
· Physical activity includes walking and moderate lifting.
Micro Precision Calibration is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Capriotti's Sandwich Shop (www.capriottis.com) is coming to the Sacramento region and we are looking for an Assistant Manager for our first store in Granite Bay. This person will be an integral part of our team with opportunity for growth as we expand. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate must be dedicated to leading our team as we provide consistently great, award winning sandwiches and outstanding customer service. The Assistant Manager will work closely with the Manager to supervise the day-to-day operations and to help build the Capriotti's brand in the local trade area.
Junior Health Care Recruiters Needed ASAP
We are seeking Entry-Level- Junior Healthcare Recruiters- Team Player to join our team!
Entry-Level – Junior Healthcare Recruiter- Team Player Needed
Employment type: full-time (9am to 530pm)
Compensation: $16/per hour
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
# of Positions: 4
Team player needed for Entry-Level Opportunity
We are looking for high energy and results-focused candidates who are committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the expanding healthcare staffing industry.
Star Nursing is currently seeking outgoing, organized, and motivated team players to join our El Dorado Hills office as a Healthcare Recruiter. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to enter the healthcare management field with advancement within the company. We have thousands of Healthcare positions that need to be filled immediately.
Core Responsibilities Include:
The key role in recruiting for healthcare positions and providing exceptional, quality services to both employees and clients
Locate Healthcare professionals through various sources, including the Internet, social media, referrals, direct mail, and job fairs, being able to “ think outside the box” while being able to bring unique talent to our team
Junior Health Care Recruiters you will be responsible for placing open jobs on varies job boards, sourcing healthcare professionals, reviewing resumes, to ensure current related experience, interviewing healthcare professionals, gathering all required docs, verifying references and verification of healthcare license and submitting a completed profile to Star Nursing Management team.
If you meet the above requirements we welcome you to forward a current resume for review.
Currently we are looking for two Lube Technicians and a second Mechanic/Smog Tech. Training for lube techs is available. Some automotive experience necessary for lube techs. Mechanics must have ASE certifications.
Account Executive Outside Sales-Digital
The Buy Local Media Group, serving Central and Northern California from Bakersfield to the Oregon border, is seeking Digital Account Managers who are passionate about helping small and medium sized businesses successfully navigate the ever-evolving Digital Marketing space. We are looking for digitally-minded, success-driven Sales Professionals to sell and promote a diverse range of products that includes SEO, Websites, Mobile Banner Ads, Intentional Direct Mail, and Internet Visibility Management.
The successful Digital Account Manager will be adept in giving presentations using media tools to demonstrate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
· Partner with small and medium sized businesses to create effective digital marketing programs that bring increased revenue to their business.
· Achieve and exceed sales objectives.
· Build and maintain client base through renewals, increases and new business opportunities.
· Deliver exceptional customer service.
Digital Account Manager requirements:
· Outside sales experience is not required.
· Proficient use of an iPad or similar device.
· Excellent interpersonal written/oral communication skills, time-management, analytical, and organizational skills.
· Be self-motivated and driven by results.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired.
· Successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
· Valid CA driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and an insured automobile.
· Driving required in variable amounts depending on territory
· Occasional standing, bending, reaching, lifting and carrying of weights of up to five pounds.
What we offer:
· Paid Training
· Competitive compensation
· Choice of pay plans for the first six months: base pay plus commissions or commissions only.
· Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
· Automobile and cell phone allowances.
· Company provided iPad.
· Comprehensive benefits package that include Medical, Dental, matching 401 (k), Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buy Local Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tahoe Turning Point, Inc. South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
$12.00 per hour
Overtime and double time for hours over 40.
Added compensation for degrees and previous experience.
Vision, Medical, Dental
M-T-W-Th 8pm-8am 48 hours per week
F-Sat-Sun 8pm-8am 36 hours per week
Responsible for hourly room and perimeter checks, light cleaning, light laundry and refrigerator temperature checks. Preparing the house for the incoming day staff and some occasional meal planning. This is a great opportunity for students, as there is ample downtime for studying and homework. This position does not require a degree, but there is added compensation for degrees and previous experience.
Applicant must be 21 years of age or older and have a clean driving record.
Tahoe Turning Point, Inc.
About Tahoe Turning Point, Inc.:
Tahoe Turning Point, Inc., a non-profit company operating four residential treatment facilities for at risk youth, has immediate openings for Child Care Workers at our South Lake Tahoe group homes.
The youth we care for are wards of the court or adjudicated youth in the state of California. Our programs are licensed and regulated by the California Department of Social Service Community Care Licensing. Tahoe Turning Point group home facilities are an RCL-10 which provide a structured and family-like atmosphere; incorporating outdoor activities, educational options, drug and alcohol counseling, and mental health therapy.
We are looking for the right massage therapist that, not only performs professional quality massage, but also embodies our core values. Our therapists listen to the needs of our guests, customizing sessions based on their needs. Our therapists also uphold our brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. Our Team Members come first, so we are looking for a massage therapist who displays respect and good communication skills.
These areas are required:
- CAMTC or El Dorado County Certified
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Creates excellent guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
Marketplace Veterinary Hospital is seeking a part-time veterinarian to join our team. We are a small two-doctor practice located in beautiful El Dorado County. We are looking for a compassionate and motivated doctor to join our team, who is comfortable working as a single doctor. Providing excellent care to our patients and clientele is priority. We offer general wellness, surgery, radiographs, dental procedures, in-house laboratory machines, as well as access to board-certified specialists to perform in house orthopedic surgeries and ultrasounds. Part-time work 3 days/week and every other Saturday.
Local Coordinator, High School International Exchange Program
Greenheart Exchange is seeking responsible adults throughout Northern California to place high school international exchange students for the Academic Year Program. By becoming a Greenheart Local Coordinator, you have the opportunity to change the world by bringing cultural exchange to your community!
Local Coordinators come from all walks of life (but must be 26 years of age or older). Many are teachers, nurses, retirees, or stay-at-home parents. The most successful have a background in sales/marketing, community organizing, and education, combined with personal experience living, studying, or travelling abroad. What all Local Coordinators have in common is a love for working with people from different cultures and a desire to work flexible, part-time hours from home as an independent contractor. Local Coordinators must live locally (within 120 miles of the host family) so no out of country applications need apply.
Local Coordinator responsibilities include:
Greenheart will provide the training necessary to place and monitor exchange students with qualified host families. You will also work closely with your Regional Director on each placement.
Greenheart pays a generous stipend for each student you place and monitor. The payment for the 10-month academic year is $1,100.00 per student; the 5-month academic semester is $900.00 per student.
For more information about Greenheart Exchange, please visit our website at www.greenheartexchange.org. To begin the Local Coordinator application process, please submit an inquiry at https://www.cci-exchange.com/host-families/work-with-exchange-students/apply/
Please note: Application screening will continue through May. Applicants must complete the online application in order to be considered (uploading resume; providing 3 references; and answering screening questions). A background check and reference check will be required for qualified applicants.
Greenheart Exchange is designated by the United States Department of State as a J-1 Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor for the Secondary School and Summer Work/Travel programs. Greenheart Exchange is currently granted full listing by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET). We are also a member of the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation (WYSTC), NAFSA: Association of International Educators, GWEA: Global Work Experience Association, and The Alliance for International Educational and Cultural Exchange.
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Restaurant General Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of operations in an individual Taco Bell unit to ensure that the restaurant meets or exceeds its Annual Operating Plan. Position focal points include: Driving Excellence in Customer Service, maintaining company standards in Product Quality and Food Safety, supervising food handling procedures and operations while exercising financial control to meet unit profit margins. The Restaurant General Manager recruits, selects, trains, develops, and motivates employees to respond to customer needs. The Restaurant General Manager performs hand-on operational tasks (as necessary) to provide exceptional service to customers and to role model appropriate skills and behaviors to the restaurant team. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
We are seeking Pharmacy/Member Help Desk Reps for our client in El Dorado Hills, CA!
You will be responsible for helping members by providing service information and resolving issues.
Pay Rate: $15/hr., (increases to $18/hr., after probationary period concludes).
§ Answer calls and respond to emails from members, and providers.
§ Research and resolve issues for members, and providers to determine the cause of the issue.
§ Select, and explain the best solution to solve the issue.
§ Expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
§ Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products from members, providers, and employer groups.
§ Document and update customer records based on interactions.
§ Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
§ High school diploma or GED required.
§ Flexibility to work extended hours, weekends and holidays based on industry demands is a must!
§ 1-3 years inbound call center experience.
§ Ability to build rapport with clients.
§ Ability to prioritize and multitask; maneuver and document within different Windows based programs.
§ Positive and professional demeanor.
§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
§ Medicare Part D knowledge a plus!
§ Ability to work with peers in a team effort and independently in a fast-paced call center environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
Bicycle Sales Advisor
Position: Full Time
Compensation: $16-$23 and hour DOE
Folsom Bike is seeking a highly motivated and experienced bicycle mechanic in the Folsom/El Dorado Hills area.
About us: Folsom Bike is a fast growing team of experienced bicycle professionals who believe
cycling is a way of life. We pride ourselves on insanely good customer service, and have an
extremely capable staff that works and plays/cycles hard.
Check us out and meet our team at folsombike.com
Are you successful in a fast paced team environment? Are you looking to advance your career
in the bicycle industry, and build your skills to the highest level? Come join our team!
How to Apply: Please read all qualifications below and submit your resume Sales Associate in the subject line to email@example.com Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and selected for a working interview.
Ability to LISTEN to the customers needs as well as ask the right questions for product matching
Understanding customer goals and showing them the bikes & products to meet their goals
Excellent communication skills
Ability to stand for long periods, work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and keep your cool during a high intensity day
Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
Basic computer skills
Self-starter who is motivated to learn
Ability to succeed in a goal oriented-environment, disciplined environment
Subsidized Health Insurance
Continuing education on the latest and greatest
Regular Team Building Outings
Locker, showers, and flexible cycle commute options
A professional environment with an amazing staff that is passionate about cycling!
We are seeking a Cashier Customer Service to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Intake Care Coordinator OR LVN
Location: Office – El Dorado Hills
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000
Star Nursing provides a range of care coordinator services, in several settings, to including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical, acute care hospital, and rehabilitation therapy. This position will be responsible for maintaining the Medi-Cal Assisted Living Waiver Program with the State of California. Star Nursing is an approved Care Coordinating Agency (CCA) with the Department of Healthcare Services, currently working with 15 different Counties and a number of Assisted Living facilities, and residential care homes. Responsible for residents and facility and assists them and their families in dealing with the psycho-social aspects of illness and aging. Acting as a member of the agency’s interdisciplinary team, while participates in care planning, monthly assessments reviews, and coordinates referrals to other healthcare providers, vendors and facilitates.
Please forward your resume with expected salary to this job posting
Looking for a Journeyman Drywaller. Must be experienced!!
Residential additions, Patch work and remodels
Must be drug and alcohol free
Must have reliable transportation (with current DL/registration/insurance)
Need to have tools of trade.
Must to be able to match various textures
Work central to Auburn, Sacramento, Grass valley, Truckee areas
Pay varies on experience
401k offered after 6 months
Medical offered after 3 months
DayBreak Metro Inc is looking for a warehouseman for our Fremont lot.
*Steady and consistent work! Hours are 730am-430pm w/ lunch midday.
*Forklift experience a plus but we will train!
*Job duties include but not limited to: document and photograph incoming vehicles and vehicle inventory through an app.
*Organize cars. Bag and tag in our property room shipping container. Prep cars for consumer appointment pick up, collect documentation, and complete required paperwork via DocuSign
*Ideal candidate would be proficient with working inside and outside, working well with customers in difficult circumstances, and eager to learn various technology platforms.
*Vacation and sick pay
*Health, dental and vision benefits
Principal Purpose of Position:
Under general direction and minimal supervision, performs a wide variety of complex planning activities following established policies and work instructions. Performs planning and initiates purchasing activities requiring general use and application of concepts, practices and techniques of materials management. Assignments are relatively complex and generally involve planning activities for products and/or production processes where manufacturing processes are variable.
1. Develops Routes, standards and BOMs using input from a variety of sources.
2. Establishes plans and manufacturing schedules for assigned customers/products that may require multi-level Bills of Material (BOMs).
3. Manages Job orders in support of plans and manufacturing schedules.
4. Sets-up and manages assigned fields in the item master file to assure compliance to customer and company requirements.
5. Develops Material Requirement Plans (MRPs) for fabrication or procurement schedules in support of customer or business requirements. This may include, but is not limited to raw and direct materials and powders.
6. Responsible for WIP, Direct Materials and Finished Goods inventories for assigned product lines to achieve inventory-turn goals.
7. Reviews capacity requirements as plans are developed and makes recommendations on overtime and capacity adjustments and staffing additions.
8. Coordinates reviews of production jobs against standards and drives updates and corrections to improve standard cost accuracy and labor and equipment usage.
9. Coordinates, plans and schedules with affected functions and suppliers, coordinates and maintains fabrication status.
10. Expedites materials and parts as needed to support various plans.
11. Advises management of problems or concerns relating to conformance to established plans.
12. Suggests safety stock and inventory recommendations for new and recurring work.
13. Initiates and/or supports Engineering and Sales change requirements and coordinates activity with manufacturing.
14. Assists management and supervision in implementing process improvement initiatives.
15. Initiates and/or implements continuous improvement actions in support of Company and department goals such a set-up time reduction, lean manufacturing, 6-S etc.
16. Treats all other employees with dignity and respect; communicates in a positive and constructive manner to solve problems in a team environment.
17. Follows all Company policies and procedures.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Associate’s degree in an appropriate discipline and (2) years directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in manufacturing activities.
· MIS implementation and maintenance
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Materials and Capacity Planning
· Basic print reading skills
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes
· Thorough understanding of Inventory Management
· Feasibility planning and evaluation
· Organizational skills
· Knowledge of Systems, Policies and ISO Requirements
· Ability to use Caelus and Syteline manufacturing software or others as developed.
· Moderate Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Outlook skills
· Material acquisitions
· Release of jobs to manufacturing, requiring material and labor
· Purchase Order Requisitions
· Safety Stock recommendations
· Development & changes to Routes and BOMs
Reviews with Supervisor before authorizing:
· Manpower/capacity issues
· Inventory impacts >$2,000
· New/changes to policies & procedures
· Schedule changes of significant impact, >$2,000
· Improvements to systems, policies and procedures
· Capacity requirements
· Supplier partnership changes
· Typically seated at workstation for much of work shift to fulfill job responsibilities. Includes walking, climbing stairs, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling and repetitive hand, arm and wrist motions.
· Frequently walks throughout the facility.
· Frequently works at a computer station requiring the operation of a keyboard, mouse, and use of a monitor.
· Regularly operates standard office equipment including copiers and faxes.
· Interprets product blue-prints, work instructions and other written documents and quality specifications.
· Frequently talks to and listens to co-workers, supervision, visitors, customers and suppliers regarding product status and issues. Communication is face to face or via email or telephone.
· Maintains a friendly, stable, cooperative demeanor.
· Occasionally transports products from and to production areas with weight of up to 50 lbs.
· Constantly uses required personal protective safety equipment which may include eye protection, hearing protection and protective footwear.
· Frequently writes work instructions, completes forms or other paper work in support of production and quality requirements.
· Constantly evaluates and reprioritizes tasks to meet changing production and customer needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
With the general direction of the WDO Service Manager, the WDO Sales Inspector is responsible for:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education and Specifications
To apply please email: Careers@clarkpest.com
PLEASE INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE AND LOCATION ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
This company in Placer County is looking for a stellar Sales candidate!
They have been voted Best Place to Work by journal for 10 consecutive years.
This position is working as a Commercial Sales Rep!
*Cold calling, building book of business
Desired traits - mental toughness, kindness but "aggressive" sales aptitude and loyal
Salary + Commission
Established General Contractor looking for a well qualified, experienced construction superintendent for projects throughout the Sacramento, Tahoe, and surrounding areas.
Competitive compensation based on experience. Salaried position with benefits.
Benefits offered include:
We are seeking a Custodian Janitor to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Responsible for all duties related to safely providing for residents care and well-being with kindness, excellent communication, and teamwork. Requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community. Requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
Construction Workers in the AUBURN, COLFAX, Areas NEEDED. All Skilled Trades including: Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, and Laborers are encouraged to apply.
Brandon Tree Care is looking for our next team Member.
5 years climbing with a reputable company.
Rock climbing or Uncle Eddie don't count.
This is a excellent opportunity for a skilled guy to mentor two young green climbers also.
Basic climbing setup with Trim saw expected. Anything less will greatly effect pay. Drivers license with good record. Residential work only for Now. We do however look for contracts, city, state...
1 climb line per year, Equipment Reimbursement. Shirts and saw pants or chaps provided after trial period. 2018 was our first year in the area and we look forward to building a great place to work and grow,,, more benefits will come to fruition as we build, for now all we have is a season pass for Boreal ski resort with 6 months of service. Weekly Pay period ON THE BOOKS, NO CASH.
A PHONE INTERVIEW AND A LATER WORKING INTERVIEW. Simply sending in a application does not qualify for "APPLYING" Be sure to leave a Number
CONTRACT CLIMBERS WITH COMP AND INSURANCE. FEEL FREE TO CALL. IF you are qualified, $300-$500 A DAY.
We are a low key , safe, SERVICE! Provider,,, This is the Key to our success. We pride ourselves on the service we provide as Professional and courteous.
WE WILL BE REVIEWING CANDIDATES FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. WORK TO START MID TO LATE JANUARY.
Seeking commercial painters for immediate hire.
* 1 - 3 years experience
* Must have basic painting tools (brushes, masking machine, roller frames)
* Must have Reliable Transportation
* Bi-lingual a plus!!!