Overview Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
- Sunrise Team Member
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior’ in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies
- L.P.N, LVN or state specific licensed nurse credential
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description, understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Decision making abilities and acting in the resident’s best interest, ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
For more than 50 years, E.A. Fischione Instruments, Inc. has provided advanced microscopy and nanotechnology solutions to the worldwide scientific community. Headquartered in Export, PA, Fischione Instruments continues to expand our product offering and has been recognized by the Pittsburgh Business Times eight times since 2001 as one of the area's fastest growing companies.
To support the development of next generation scientific instruments, as well as to expand into new applications and markets, we are adding a senior electrical engineer to our team.
o high speed analog circuitry
o custom electronics
o embedded controllers
· Evaluate electronic systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; apply knowledge of electrical engineering principles to control circuits, embedded controllers, and embedded systems
· Evaluate and quantify electrical noise immunity for circuits and systems
· Confirm system and component capabilities by designing test methods; test system and component properties and work with vendors to ensure that specifications are understood and followed
· Develop electronic systems by understanding customer requirements; research and test manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
· Develop and document manufacturing processes by:
o Designing and modifying drawings and instructions
o Assembling electrical components
o Soliciting observations from operations teammates
· Develop test methodology to verify the quality of finished products
· Practice sound design for quality, manufacturability, cost, reliability, and serviceability
· Provide engineering support to cross-functional teams
· Document processes, procedures, BOMs, drawings, schematics, test specifications, etc.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
The Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS) is responsible for meeting the human services needs of Allegheny County residents. With an annual budget of over $1billion and a workforce of over 1,000 people, DHS is seeking an experienced human resource professional to manage our Talent Acquisition activities which include the recruitment, retention, and workforce planning functions of the division of Human Capital Management Services.
We are seeking an individual to lead a team capable with the creativity and skill needed to attract talent at every level, from caseworkers to C-suite level talent. With a complex workforce (composed of multiple unions, state civil service, purchased personnel, and consultants working to help us meet the human service needs of the community), we need a manager who is hard-working, collegial, and discerning—capable of delivering on the various workforce needs of the department, within a strategic framework.
The Talent Acquisition Manager develops and executes DHS’s Talent Acquisition strategy, which provides the direction to significantly increase the quality/diversity and number of people who are excited about the opportunity to work at DHS, who apply, and who have successful careers here. The Manager oversees the full recruitment lifecycle, starting from creating employer brand awareness, to the application process, through to the selection and offer stages.
The Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Chief Human Capital Officer, who leads the division of Human Capital Management Services. This division is tasked with providing services to internal offices (Children Youth and Families, Community Services, Behavioral Health, Intellectual Disabilities, Area Agency on Aging, Analytics, Technology and Planning, Community Relations, and Administration) and interfaces with external stakeholders at the County Budget Office, County Human Resources, Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and others.
A career working at Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS) puts you on a rich and rewarding professional path. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will gain a unique perspective of local government management, with a high-level view of the broad spectrum of work undertaken each day to ensure a safe, healthy, and thriving county. Responsibilities will include:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Post-secondary education from an accredited college/university (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Business, or related field, plus a minimum of 7 years of progressive work experience and 3 years of experience in recruitment and selection.
Interested candidates should complete an application and submit a resume at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ARI1008ATLLC/JobBoard/75369c8d-5006-4f09-b0a5-68f3a719d6b2/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=95969429-02b3-4166-a931-e8a5efd73bb3
If hired for a position, candidates would work for Allegheny County, Department of Human Services and be employed by Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute.
About Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS)
In Allegheny County, we appreciate people who think big, act boldly, and care about making a difference. You don’t have to be from here to feel at home, or to make your mark. With only 1.3 million people in the County, it’s small enough for motivated people to get things done. Allegheny County’s Department of Human Services (DHS) is a perfect place to get things done that directly affect people in need of a positive and lasting way. We help children grow up safer and healthier, older adults remain able to live independently, and neighborhoods to thrive. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of people in Allegheny County.
DHS is the largest agency in Allegheny County government, with a budget of over $1 billion. DHS serves more than 200,000 people a year through services that include: Protecting children and youth from abuse and neglect and preventing future occurrences of maltreatment; improving child wellness through family support, home visiting, early intervention and in-home services; providing treatment for behavioral health issues such as substance use disorders and mental illness; managing the care of adults with intellectual disabilities; preventing unnecessary nursing home stays; and services that prevent homelessness and provide shelter and housing for families and individuals.
You can make a big impact here. We stand out as one of the best human services organizations in the country. But we need problem-solvers, innovators, and terrific leaders to make sure we are smart in how we use our funding so that we reach the people who most need our help to make lives better.
“DHS strives to be the kind of place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come to grow and do their best work.”
-From the organization’s statement on Equity and Inclusion
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an HR Business Partner for to join our corporate HR team to oversee the Pittsburgh Region. This position will be based out of Pittsburgh, PA. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for overseeing human resources operations for their region. Our HR Business Partner will interface with management and employees to resolve employment relations issues, suggest new solutions and strategies, promote positive company culture/work environments, and assist in forecasting future needs within their region.
CORE JOB DUTIES
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
“Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. “
Carter Healthcare is looking for a hardworking, self-disciplined, and team oriented individual who is dedicated to providing the best quality of care to our patients!
Our Home Health operates with a case management approach, meaning our RNs are the direct point of contact for patient care and information. Case managers are heavily involved in educating patients on their medications, diet, and exercise plans. Our RNs are also responsible for teaching patients and/or caregivers how to maintain patient care while coordinating with the physician and other disciplines involved in the plan of care. Skillsets should include but are not limited to, wound care/wound Vac, Foley catheter maintenance, IV therapy, PICC line care, and peg tube care. This is a home health RN position, which requires a high level of discipline with minimal supervision. Candidates for this position should be well-organized and have excellent time management skills.
Carter Healthcare is a fast-paced, competitive, but friendly environment. Here at Carter Healthcare our mission statement is “Helping people live better lives,” this includes our patients and our employees.
Paid per visit
Current license as a registered nurse in a practicing state.
Previous RN experience preferred
Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
And the ability to work efficiently in rapidly changing environments.
Carter Healthcare has consistently earned 5-star ratings by CMS for providing the “Nation’s Highest Quality of Home Healthcare.” Carter strives to continue this legacy. We believe that our employees are a vital key to our company’s success!
For more information visit our website or follow us on social media!
Location: Kingman and Lake Havasu City Arizona
LINES OF AUTHORITY:
This position is supervised by the Adult Services Clinical Director and/or designated clinical site supervisor or program manager. Unless specifically designated, this position does not supervise any other personnel.
Provides outpatient counseling, and other supportive covered services to eligible adult clients. Maintains client records and required paperwork. An acceptable level of productivity is expected to be maintained as measured by billable hours/service value.
Clients, client families, peers, supervisors and physicians
Agencies in the community.
Master's degree in counseling, social work, or a related field.
Currently licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
Experience in providing crisis intervention services and counseling to a broad range of clients.
High skill level in assessment and evaluation.
Ability to work as part of a team to coordinate client care.
Knowledge of DSM IV diagnosis and treatment skills.
Valid Arizona driver's license.
Ability to work flexible hours and travel to other clinic sites if needed.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Complex problem-solving skills.
Technical skills with computer.
Resource management skills.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIAL POPULATIONS
Persons conducting assessments and/or providing treatment to special populations are able, through training and experience as well as through agency-specific observation or testing of performance to:
Staff is responsible for providing services to chemically dependent members have appropriate training, education, experience, performance and demonstrate competency.
Staff must be able to gather and assess information about:
The relationship of each member's physical status to the dependence.
The nature of the emotional compulsion to use alcohol and/or other drugs.
The intensity of the member's preoccupation with using alcohol/and/or other drugs.
Staff must also demonstrate competency in their ability to:
Interpret information about a member's use of alcohol and/or other drugs.
Develop a written summary and/or treatment plan based on member's problems and needs;
Provide appropriate services.
CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
Staff responsible for providing services to child and adolescent members have appropriate training, education, experience, performance and demonstrate competency.
Staff demonstrate knowledge of growth and development of children and adolescents.
Staff demonstrate their ability to develop treatment plans and services based on member's problem and needs.
Staff demonstrate knowledge and skill in working with family systems.
SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL
Staff responsible for providing services to seriously mentally ill members have appropriate training, education, experience, performance and demonstrate competency.
Staff have knowledge and ability to gather and interpret information about seriously mentally ill members.
Staff understand the member's needs and the range, intensity, and duration of care, habilitation and rehabilitation required.
Staff responsible for providing services to members with intellectual disabilities have appropriate training, education, experience, performance and demonstrate competency.
Staff have knowledge and ability to gather and interpret information about an individual with an intellectual disability.
Staff understand the member's needs and the range, intensity, and duration of care, habilitation or rehabilitation required.
Telephone, fax machine, copier.
Computer, Windows office programs.
Furnished office which is comfortable and safe for both staff and client to facilitate effective crisis intervention and treatment.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
Monroeville area property management company is in need of capable Administrative Assistant. Selected candidate will perform a variety of general admin and office support duties while also interacting with current and prospective tenants.
Distributor Service, Inc. is an industrial distributor wholesaler of decorative hardwood plywood, hardwood lumber, thermally fused melamine, particleboard, medium density fiberboard, high pressure laminate, wood finishes and stains, solid surfaces and other professional woodworking supplies. DSI is a distributor of these products to cabinetmakers, millwork casework wood shops, Institutional Case Goods, architectural designers and other professional woodworkers.
DSI has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Associate based out of our Carnegie, PA location. Warehouse personnel responsibilities include: assisting customers with pick-up, verify inventory received, place inventory in proper location, load and unload trucks for delivery, restocking materials, maintaining the well-organized, clean warehouse, while working in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to grow within a dynamic, growing organization.
· Fork-lift experience required
· Warehouse experience, minimum 1 year
· Ability to Lift 50 lbs. minimum
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Unload inbound freight and verify inventory
· Customer Service experience
· Computer Skills
DSI offers our Employees:
· Competitive Hourly Wage,
· Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits,
· Flexible Spending Savings Account,
· Life Insurance and,
· 401K with Safe Harbor Match
This Position is Available Immediately!
Retention Bonus Program!! Earn up to $5000
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS systems, having served more than 300,000 merchants in almost 20 years in the Merchant servicing industry. We are currently processing in excess of $100 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. Our end to end payment processing volume is growing at rates faster than 65% year over year and that is a trajectory that is unmatched across the industry.
With this position, you have the ability to help a merchant’s business become successful with our easy-to-use advanced POS system and merchant servicing products. If you have been looking to add purpose to your career and feel recognized in your position, look no further. As a remote outside sales account executive, you are the heart of Harbortouch’s driving force for being the top ten POS systems in the country. Come join the team and enjoy an uncapped commission plan structure where the sky is the limit!
This is a remote outside sales position, work from home opportunity.
Are you looking to start your career or create a new beginning? Give Express Employment's Interview hotline a call today 412-494-2000.
Call Today Interview Tomorrow!
Multiple positions available: $13- $35 hr Depending on position and experience
Give us a call today and interview tomorrow! 412-494-2000
Job Title : Java Developer – Recent Graduates are welcome
Job Location : Pittsburgh, PA / Nationwide
Job Type : Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs/day
Work Authorization: US Citizens/ Canadian Citizens/ Mexican Citizens/ Permanent Residents/ OPT
In the first year of employment you may:
Owing to unprecedented growth, COGENT is currently hiring bright, talented, self-starters to be the next generation of Software Developers. We are seeking someone who is team-oriented, fundamentally strong and has the creative ability to provide innovative application development services to commercial and government clients in order to solve their business needs.
Our developers will work on-site/off-site based on customer/project need. We specialize in Java/J2EE, Database development, Data warehouse/mining, Database administration, Project management and Business analysis.
Precision Recruiting Solutions Group®– Matching the right people with the right jobs to propel careers and businesses forward.
Patient Care Coordinator- PRSG® is searching for a Patient Care Coordinator for our client west of Pittsburgh.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
Are you passionate about providing solutions to customer challenges and building deep, lasting business relationships? This company is a leader in the packaging industry, and many of their key clients are household names that represent the best in the automotive, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, electronics, manufacturing and internet retail industries. And as part of the team, you’ll have access to customers in these industries and many others that need the innovative solutions that they offer. Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited earning potential for driven and ambitious sales talent. Nearly every physical product in the world is packaged, so the market is infinite.
This company offers their customers the best product selection, fast delivery and do it all at great prices! They are proud to offer over 18,000 quality products from well known and trusted brands like 3M, Sealed Air, Tape Logic, Rubbermaid, Ivex and many more! Their mission is to be the single source answer to all of their customers packaging needs.
Through the years we have established a reputation with our customers of providing fast, reliable and professional service. Our high level of responsiveness to our customers needs keeps them coming back!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
This company is seeking experienced Sales Representatives to execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify customer’s needs, wants and desires and through this process, develop and communicate unique, custom tailored solutions that generates sales and profit growth. Working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, create a positive customer experience that results in repeat business. Must work closely with customer service, scheduling and manufacturing to develop deep customer relationships and insure commitments are achieved. Must be able to sell value and be hungry for growing the business.
Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited earning potential for driven and ambitious sales talent. As a Sales Representative, you will be specializing in the selling of packaging and products through the company’s total solutions approach. In this role, you will be expected to cold call, and drive new business by also partnering with your internal cross functional teams to provide customers with more of a value-added and “one stop” customized packaging solutions.
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
Base salary $55K for up to 30 months max (goal is to graduate to 100% commission in 24 months)
· In addition to salary you get a 50% commission pay (11% of gross profit) until you make enough commission to eliminate the base and pay 100% commission
· When you graduate to 100% commission (usually 2 years) there is NO base but you can earn unlimited commission ( 22% of gross profit). 1st year $85-$100k
full expenses paid
$350 per month car allowance
Full medical benefits!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW!
What are the top 3 skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume? Know how to work around a workpaper system (ex. TeamMate), understand what an RCM (Risk Control Matrix, general database experience
Qualified candidate will audit the accounting and financial data of various departments within an organization to ensure accuracy and compliance with government guidelines and laws. Identifies improper accounting or documentation and researches issues and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly. Works with outside auditors to help reconcile discrepancies or support the external auditing function. Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others.
Precision Recruiting Solutions Group®– Matching the right people with the right jobs to propel careers and businesses forward.
Accounts Payable Specialist - PRSG® is searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a temporary project in Pittsburgh.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Responsibilities for Auto Technician
Qualifications for Auto Technician
The Beam Team is looking to hire Site Specialist to work hands on independently and/or with a team while traveling in FL and surrounding states.This position requires you to have a skill set and previous hands-on experience in the retail store commercial construction industry (i.e. carpentry, drywall repair, replacing acoustic ceiling tiles, painting, etc.). Ideal candidate is a self-starter and confident in his/her skills and abilities to perform under strict deadlines with little to no mistakes. This candidate will be able to lead or supervise a team if needed.
Starting pay range is between $18-$19 per hour and is commensurate with experience and skill set.
The Beam Team offers a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.), mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, generous 401K match, per diem, hotel, and more. We offer opportunities for advancement and promotion based on performance, work ethic, and regularly-scheduled performance reviews.
The Job Window, an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America, is excited to announce that one of its premiere promotional & experiential marketing clients is looking for an Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant to join their promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant:
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant Position Requirements:
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!
General Function: To perform a variety of ordinary plant maintenance, repair and installation operations as assigned and directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to work entire shift while standing, crouching, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling
Position is carried out in a factory setting where there is considerable exposure to noise, dust and raw materials including, but not limited to, enzymes and animal-based glandular materials.
High School diploma or equivalent and completion of technical school or formal apprenticeship training; formal electrical training preferred; equivalent on-the-job experience will be considered.
We are looking to hire an Office Manager Receptionist to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
KIDDIE ACADEMY® of Wexford is currently accepting applications for the position of Child Care Center Teachers.
The Childcare Center Teacher would be responsible for supervision, instruction and care for the children in a learning environment.
Ideal candidate will have experience in child care and have attained an Associate degree or a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education or the Human Services field with 2-3 years experience.
Please indicate if you have childcare clearances in your response.
Hourly rate will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Paid time off
Medical & Dental
The material handler will support recycling operations through the operation of various material handling equipment. Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of various types of grapple crane and fork trucks. This includes a high level of customer service, loading shredder belts, trucks, locating and relocating stockpiles as needed, and performing various cleanup activities. Must be familiar with and adhere to service requirements, equipment and operator limitations and safe operating procedures at all times. Performs cleanup activities on a routine basis. Performs other duties as directed by management.
Essential Job Functions
Will perform the following:
Ensure that proper material is placed onto the shredder belt.
Keep the belt full during the job run - Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the production supervisor.
Keep recycling belt stocked when possible.
Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times.
Conducts pre-shift safety inspection of equipment. Ensures proper maintenance.
Operates and/or drives equipment as required.
Supplies production facility and/or stockpiles raw feed or finished products
Operates forklift when needed.
Keeps management aware of any delays or discrepancies
Keeps yard clean, well-organized, and safe
Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions
Informing/communication with the Yard personnel.
Ensure that Quality, Environmental, and Safety Standards of Metalico, Inc. for production, customers and employees are consistently achieved.
Performs other tasks as assigned or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions:
High School diploma or GED.
Industry experience in scrap, metal preferred
At least three (3) years’ experience using grapple crane and other material handling equipment.
Prior experience with hand tools, preferred, but not required
Ability to work inside or outside as required
Attention to detail and accuracy
Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
Good communication skills
Self-motivated and eager to learn new skills; must be willing to cross-train on other equipment
Ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules that are set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
Basic math, reading and writing English skills are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Frequently required to reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
Standing, sitting, walking, squatting, bending, lifting, reaching, and grasping.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate hand and power tools.
Lifts up to 50 pounds from the floor to waist level and able to carry such objects for at least 30 feet.
Physically able to participate in trainings and meetings.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Outside work in the Yard is where temperature and weather extremes (heat, cold, rain) may be encountered.
Work will take place in an industrial environment, with noise, dust and fumes.
Noise level in the work environment can be moderate at times.
Monday through Friday with a 40-hour work week; overtime as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
As a Senior Network Engineer you will be responsible for designing and deploying highly complex network and security solutions to meet basic or advanced business requirements, and/or improve overall performance.
** Note- our client does not want a Systems Admin or Systems Engineer. They need a Senior Network candidate, if you have more experience with Systems, please do not submit your resume. **
• Configuring, supporting, and maintaining routers, switches, network appliances, firewalls, concentrators, and other communication devices
• Providing support for advanced level and on-call support for large variety of networks, systems, and infrastructures
• Troubleshooting network systems and performance, and remediating issues professionally and concisely
• Showing proficiency with the use of packet capture and protocol analysis tools and techniques
• Evaluating project fit and design, utilizing best practices and vendor comparison techniques to provide customer with best business solution
• Solution architecting large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations while staying within time and financial budgets
• Delivering escalated, highly complex technical support to customers, internal systems, and others by using effective techniques and methodologies
• Developing documentation, training tools, and knowledge base for issues and remediation steps for Tier 1/2 service desk
• Co-developing configuration and change management policies to provide a method of approval and success of changes made to networks
• Participate in the development and improve all department related policies and procedures to increase their effectiveness especially in the area of Information Security
Preferred Education & Certifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related IT field, preferred.
• Brocade, Cisco, and other professional certifications – BCNP’s and CCNP’s, strongly preferred, OR equivalent demonstrated experience
• Familiarity with Wireless evaluation tools and implementation of multiple wireless platforms including Aruba, Cisco, Brocade, and Motorola
• Experience with CRM and ticketing tools (Connectwise nice to have)
• ITIL certification (nice to have)
• Security related certifications or experience
Knowledge & Expertise
• 7+ years of experience and working knowledge in designing, deploying, security, and maintaining LAN/WLAN/WAN infrastructures
• Routing and networking protocols, including BGP, CDP, CLNS, VRRP(-E), HSRP, IGRP,EIGRP, IS-IS, MPLS, NAT, OSPF, QoS, RIP, DNS, TCP/UDP, IP, and others
• Strong security and remote connectivity background with knowledge of and utilizing Next Generation Firewalls, VPNs, IPSEC, SSL, IPS , IDS, ASA’s, Concentrators, and others
• Proficient use of packet analyzers, network assessment tools
• Advanced understanding of Ethernet Fabrics, particularly Brocade VDX or Cisco Nexus
• Configuration and troubleshooting of Brocade switches and wireless LAN controllers
• Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco routers, switches, ASAs and concentrators
• Experience setting up unified threat management services on firewall devices, preferably Cisco SonicWALL and Palo Alto
Candidate may work and report on any one of these three locations depending on his/her home location;
Pittsburgh PA- Tech Tower / Strongsville OH - Tech Center / Kalamazoo, MI
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
SAS Programming in an IBM Mainframe environment
Setting up file transmissions- preferred (beyond FTP)
Connect Direct (NDM)- preferred
Credit Card Background –nice to have
Years of overall experience required:
8+ overall, 4 years specifically in skillset
Day to day responsibilities:
agile ceremonies- with some waterfall
Degrees or certifications required:
Degree in IT or equivalent experience
Outside Sales Opportunity
An organization in the home improvement industry is seeking individuals for an Outside Sales opportunity for their Pittsburgh, PA, area market to start immediately. This is a dynamic position with an organization that has a very high-performance culture, has been open for over 50 years, and provides pre-qualified warm leads for appointments! There is no cold calling! These individuals will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will be selling quality name brand products to homeowners. Also, these individuals will need to be self-motivated, determined, focused, professional, enjoy a challenging role, and possess effective communication and negotiation skills. This organization offers weekly paid commissions, an opportunity to set your own schedule, unlimited earning potential, and a learning program.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today. I look forward to hearing from you
Do you have prior Turnaround Consulting experience? If so, American Management Services has immediate opportunities available for you!
As a Turnaround Business Consultant at American Management Services, you will be expected to:
• Work hands-on with business owners to implement the profitability-enhancing programs that are identified during the Business Survey process.
• Develop specific and proven programs, which, when fully implemented result in increased profits and cash flow.
• Use your full range of experience and success, as well as training and support from within our organization, to develop specific and proven programs that result in increased profits and cash flow.
• Be able to lead tough conversations and deliver difficult concepts to influence clients and decision makers.
• Handle and manage crisis situations
• Work hands on with consultants in the field
• Need to have strong financial, operational and inter-personal skills
• The ideal candidate has 20+ years of solid business experience as a business owner, Chief Financial Officer, Controller or Senior Executive of a small to mid-size business. Experience in IT or Healthcare fields will not be a fit for our programs.
• Prior experience in crisis management, turn-arounds, and a proven track record of financial controls is required.
• Seasoned business professionals earn from $125,000 to $150,000+ per year. In addition to the opportunity to earn substantial income, you can also participate in our health, life, vision and dental insurance, and 401(k) Plan.
• Position requires 100% travel. (You keep frequent flyer miles and other travel rewards)
• Strong written verbal communication skills are crucial.
• Ability to take control of the client relationship and to be assertive, when necessary, is very important.
• Performance Based Pay - $125,000 - $150,000+
• Health, Life, Dental, and Vision
• Monthly Cell Phone Per Diem
• Per Diem and Travel Expenses Reimbursed; and your Frequent Flyer Miles and Other Travel Rewards for you to keep.
• Extensive Training and Support from within our organization.
Founded in 1986, American Management Services, Inc. is the leading provider of implementation-based profit improvement services. Our team of professional operating executives works directly with owners to implement the changes necessary to improve sales, profits, cash flow and ease of operation. These services, commonly available to only the largest companies, are exclusively offered to small and mid-sized privately owned businesses with annual revenues ranging from $3 million to $500 million through our unique system of Pre-Determined ProfitsTM.
Are you someone who wants to make things better?
LUMA Institute empowers people to innovate by transforming the way they work.
As a LUMA Experience Designer, you will conceive, design and deliver new functionality to support the users of LUMA’s digital product offerings.
What will I do?
What experience, skills and qualities would be ideal?
What other attributes might help me stand out?
At LUMA, we take care of our team and reward them with competitive salaries and great perks.
About LUMA Institute
LUMA Institute is the only company in the world dedicated fully – and solely – to empowering individuals, teams and organization to innovate by transforming the way they work. Leading organizations around the globe rely on the LUMA System of Innovation – a unique and scalable system of Human-Centered Design.
We offer custom innovation programs for large organizations, acclaimed public workshops in cities worldwide, and a unique digital platform, LUMA Workplace, used by innovators in more than 70 countries on six continents. We work with organizations of all types, sizes and sectors – business, government, non-profit and education. LUMA’s vision is simple –to be a catalyst that empowers people to innovate, everywhere, so they can make things better.
The "EEO is the Law" poster, prepared by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), summarizes these laws and explains how an employee or applicant can file a complaint if s/he believes that s/he has been the victim of discrimination. EEOC's poster is available in English, Arabic, Chinese and Spanish.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster, click here: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
- Light Accounting
- Call Scheduling
- Basic data entry
P/T- 20 hrs per week
The Program Consultant II optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
· Manages all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
· Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
· Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
· Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
· Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
· Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
· Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
· Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
· Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
· Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.