Photographer - Product & Automotive Photography
Are you hungry for opportunity? Do you love photography? If you answered yes to any of these questions we have the job for you! Fast growing automotive company which focuses on high-end car care and product manufacturing is looking for a in-house photographer. We are looking for someone with a passion for photography and cars - we always have cool, fun, and sometimes very rare cars. We have a need for a Full-Time photographer that will focus on product and automotive photography. Types of images will be used for our website, social media, email marketing, advertising, product packaging, blog posts, and much more.
- Execute digital photography, including planning and lighting of each individual shots
- Capture images of various vehicles from different angles with products in use
- Edit and display high-quality images on our website
- Work proactively with creative to understand specific brand art direction
- Follow category-specific style guides to ensure consistency of image composition, surfaces, backgrounds, and lighting
- Production of consistent quality photo assets in a timely manner
- Collaborate with marketing team to assess and correct imagery when needed
- Correct image flaws and ensure image batches are "web-ready"
- Explore creative ways to enhance product imagery to improve sales
- Create great photos for use on social media outlets
- And other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years experience in product ecommerce photography, ecommerce
- Experience in editing product photography is required
- Proficient with Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of digital image quality and output
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Current with photography trends, camera systems and understands their benefits and limits
- Strong demonstrated creative eye, sense of design in all applications of the photographic image
How To Apply:
Please respond to listing with your Resume and samples of your photography.
Chemical Guys are more than a brand, it's a lifestyle with a worldwide following. Driven by adventure, a passion for shine, and a love for the road ahead, we welcome any and all who share this passion to become part of our family.
When we started, we decided to wipe the slate clean and start off fresh with the simple idea to make the best quality chemicals manufactured right here in California to the highest quality standard. Over the years, we have grown into so much more: a huge library of detailing knowledge, a benchmark in the industry, group of friends with one common passion.
What drives us is a passion for shine. Speed is aerodynamic elegance at its finest; the brilliant artistry of curved metal sheets welded together and fueled by horsepower, freshly dipped chrome, curved crystal-clear glass, the smell of new hand-stitched leather, and the sparkle of a freshly waxed auto is what fuels us. It drives us to innovate, invent, and teach, because to us, success is to build not a company, but a worldwide family whose sum is greater than all of its parts.
From exclusive small-batch waxes to cutting edge hybrid coatings, nano-polishes, and ceramic sealants, we do more than innovate in the industry, we redefine it. At Chemical Guys, we don’t just manufacture the highest quality chemicals here in California, we specialize in manufacturing unique solutions in an ever-changing industry.