DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact.
DISQO is looking for an experienced Director of People Operations to join us as a strategic partner to our executive team and influence our organizational strategy in a material way.
People are our number one asset and largest investment. You will continue to build on the amazing diverse culture that DISQO has created so far and develop, not only a world-class experience throughout the employee life cycle but, a truly differentiated one.
The right candidate will be data-driven - you can own your metrics - and have a superior handle on technology, to complement a proven HRBP generalist track record of supporting accelerated global growth at tech companies, across culture, talent development, total rewards, and employee relations.
What you will do:
- Partner with our entire executive team to assess existing programs, processes, and identify gaps and inefficiencies to shape our HRBP roadmap and deliver on it flawlessly.
- Collaborate with the management team to execute on our company’s mission and vision.
- Championing our employer brand and culture, understanding what makes us great, and helping us embed our values into everything we do, across teams and locations.
- Own, and over time, build our Total Rewards capabilities, ensuring we continue to offer the right mix of benefits and perks as we continue to scale to remain differentiated and competitive.
- Own the performance management program end-to-end and deliver an exceptional experience to employees and managers, recent and long-time employees alike.
- Build a coaching program for a growing number of first-time people managers. Advise them on a variety of topics, including organization design, benefits selection, and deliver high-impact training programs.
- Provide general HR support to organization through coaching and counseling on issues of individual and organizational concern and development.
- Manage a growing team of HRBPs who pride themselves in being a true partner to their business counterparts - always displaying a can-do attitude.
- Champion collaborative relationships with the Talent Acquisition team to inform their go-to-market strategy, interviewing process, onboarding and ultimately continue to bring world-class talent without diluting our company culture and DNA.
- Provide data & insights to facilitate holistic business decisions – i.e. turnover stats, employee survey results, compensation and performance analyses, etc. – to guide business leaders’ decisions and actions resulting in high levels of engagement and productivity.
- Help curate and maintain company policies and procedures, with the help of external SMEs as necessary.
- Explore, and if proven viable, define and implement our remote employment program.
- Beyond that, the sky’s the limit. Know that you will be fully supported to reach your full potential and maximize your impact on DISQO’s future.
What you bring to the table:
- Active PHR/SPHR certification and at least a Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in a related field. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources Management experience, including culture, benefits, labor relations, talent development, preferably at venture-backed high-growth tech companies.
- Analytical People Operations experience is a must. You will have strong quantitative, systems thinking, technical data visualization, storytelling skills, and will play a key role in shaping DISQO’s people strategy.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in developing and implementing progressive, industry-leading HR processes and capability roadmaps.
- Demonstrable successes in all prominent areas of the employee life-cycle.
- Experience with local, state and federal labor laws.
- You’re approachable, have good judgement and are an active listener who inspires trust and confidence from leaders and individual contributors.
- Strong EQ and world-class communication skills, especially when it comes to managing employee relations.
- Experience with latest trends reshaping the HRBP industry: tools, remote workforce, agile HR, personalized employee experience, etc.
- Unquestionable integrity, resolve, resilience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Multiple strong references from sr. level executives at successful tech companies.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
DISQO provides Opinion and Behavior data to deliver the most comprehensive view of everyday consumers. We empower our clients with accurate and reliable first-party data to improve business decisions, drive insight, strategy and overall value. We have developed the highest quality single-source consumer research panel which utilizes a human-centric approach that engages people to share data. We provide data to the world’s largest brands, and market research companies to help them discover the "Why" behind consumers' opinions and behaviors. Visit www.disqo.com
We are adamant about career development and nurturing a culture where our people experience rewarding personal and professional relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting and highly motivated team.