Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
FEMALES AGAINST VIOLENCE PROGRAM SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR, FULL TIME POSITION DESCRIPTION AND JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Union Position Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. (Horizons), established in 1965, is a community-based organization located in the Mission District, and offers substance abuse prevention, treatment, employment, mental health and gender specific services, for Latino and other youth of color, ages 12 to 26, and their families, residing in the Mission District and the city and county of San Francisco.
Position Title: Females Against Violence Senior Program Coordinator
Reports To: (Interim) Program Director, Treatment and Gender-Specific Programs
Program Summary: Females Against Violence (FAV) Program is gender-specific, peer leadership program aimed at empowering young women to create change within themselves and in their community. The program is offered via 2, 6-month cohorts for at-risk Latina and other young women of color, ages 14-24 years old. Program components include leadership training and development, case management, and campaign organizing and development. The evidenced based Xinatchli curriculum, rooted in indigenous principles of a young woman’s interconnections to family, community, nation is coupled with project-based, peer-led, experiential learning (trainings, activities, outings, workshops, speakers) focused on gendered violence, bias, norms, and systems of power and oppression. The leadership component, focused on TAY youth, combines teachings from Xinatchli and the Community Action Model to create an organizing process to develop leadership capacity and personal responsibility to the community; thereby training youth to serve as peer mentors, leaders, and advocates for other girls and develop effective campaign and organizing efforts. Wrap around services offered include substance use counseling, mental health therapy, case management, and family involvement.
· Coordinate the delivery of the FAV program according to the approved workplan and scope of services including but not limited to: outreach and recruitment, orientations, intakes and assessments, intervention and peer education strategies, peer leadership, life skills, culturally affirming activities and events, campaigns and other related services.
· Offer wrap-around and support services including substance abuse/mental health counseling, case management, etc.
· Develop and implement program curricula and training materials.
· Facilitate trainings, workshops and organize outings, and presentations.
· Support youth-led production of program materials, brochures, and flyers.
· Cultivate ongoing working relationship with appropriate community and government organizations, e.g., SFUSD Wellness Center Coordinators and Community Health Outreach Workers, etc. to recruit and enroll a full caseload of youth and waitlist in case youth cannot continue.
· Act as an advocate for the FAV Program clients and their families, to ensure access to services.
· Communicate regularly with clients and their families regarding program participation, issues, concerns, etc.
· Network and participate in external community committees to promote, represent, and develop partnerships, collaborations, linkages, etc., to support FAV clients in achieving their goals.
· Coordinate (with clients) evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of the delivery of curricula, intervention and peer education training, and the success of school presentations. · Participate in clinical meetings, trainings, and bi-weekly supervision with Clinical Director.
· Prepare monthly internal reports detailing progress, success, challenges, barriers, etc.
· Collect and input accurate client attendance and service data into the CMS system/database.
· Attend all Agency, program, funding source and other stakeholder meetings, trainings, etc.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Program Dirctor.
· Undergraduate degree in psychology, women’s or ethnic studies and/or a closely related field, and/or comparable experience to meet this requirement (2+ years).
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with at risk Latina and other young women of color who have been identified with risk factors for delinquency that could result in juvenile/criminal justice system.
· Direct knowledge regarding youth development and empowerment principles, intervention strategies, best practices (promising, community, and evidence based) in serving high at risk youth, behavior modification, harm reduction, etc.
· Experience with conducting intakes and assessments, case planning, crisis intervention, conflict de-escalation and resolution, and anger management, etc.
· Experience providing case management services for at risk young women of color.
· Extensive knowledge of intervention strategies, sexual assault, domestic violence a must.
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of current trends affecting young women and available resources within San Francisco city and county.
· Computer skills (e.g., Macintosh, Word, Excel).
· Public speaking and multimedia presentation experience.
· Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple competing deadlines/tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Able to maintain confidential, accurate, and complete records.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
· Complete a Department of Justice background check and TB test and provide results before start date.
· If in recovery, must be clean and sober for a minimum of 2 years.
· This is a full-time, permanent position after successful completion of a 6-month probation period. Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision plan, accidental life and AD&D insurance) on the 1st of the month following 1 full month of continuous employment. Other benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. The hourly wage ranges from $19.76-$22.89.
: Open Until Filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: Vilma Herrera, Program Assistant, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to: 440 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. Women and People Of Color Are Encouraged To Apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Chief Medical Officer
Full-time with excellent benefit package!
Davis Street Community Center helps low-income families of San Leandro and surrounding communities by providing a comprehensive services that assist clients with their financial, physical, and mental well-being. Davis Street programs include a Primary Care Clinic providing medical, dental and behavioral health services; food and clothing; subsidized child care; housing and utility assistance and referrals; five childcare centers; and programs for individuals with development disabilities.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing clinic operations, patient care services, and clinic providers to ensure quality outcomes. The CMO also maintain center policies, procedures and protocols and assist in strengthening provider productivity, recruiting, strategic planning, and ensuring compliance with FQHC regulations.
· Manage clinic operations and clinic staff, including physicians and nurse practitioners. · Administer the work of the health services for the clinic. · Work in coordination with the CEO, Controller and Board of Directors in budget planning and implementation. · Provide indirect patient care through collaboration with providers by phone or in person and be available for consultation by electronic communication at all times. · Review and manage all practice protocols and clinic policies and procedures. · Review medical records as requested by providers for quality care and treatment issues. · Ensures patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations. · Initiate and develop special programs to meet the needs of the community including diabetes, asthma or other chronic disease management programs. · Provide direct leadership for Quality Assurance, Utilization Review and Medical Advisory Committees. · Travel outside the office to attend meetings during and after work hours; must have a current valid license with a clean driving record. · Conducts peer review, credentialing and reviews policies at least annually.
Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School and subsequent family practice residency training program, preferred.
· Experience as a CMO or Medical Director in a Medi-Cal or Medicaid managed care health plan, or community-based health care system preferred.
· 7 years clinical experience working in an ambulatory care setting with adults and children preferred.
· 5 years supervisory experience of other clinical staff including providers. · Work experience in an FQHC or similar safety net health care environment preferred.
· Excellent leadership skills to provide strategic planning. · Outstanding clinician with strong clinical references.
· Team Player as demonstrated through supporting staff, mentoring staff, demonstrating mutual respect and acknowledging staff value.
· Excellent verbal and business written communication skills (both for clinicians and non-clinicians).
· Ability to handle varying situations with tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to mentor and develop his/her direct reports and their teams.
· The CMO must inform the CEO and, if necessary, the Board of Directors, if she/he believes their clinical decision-making ability is being adversely hindered by administrative or financial considerations.
Licenses and Credentials:
· Valid and unrestricted license by the Medical Board of CA to practice medicine in the state of California.
· American Medical Specialty Board certification (family practice, internal medicine preferred).
· Valid DEA license.
· Admitting privileges to a hospital to ensure needed services.
Redwood Pain Institute is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider who is or is committed to becoming, an expert and leader in care for patients with chronic pain and related neurological conditions.
Today, the specialty of pain management is exploding with opportunities to help our patients. At Redwood Pain Institute, we carefully establish the right diagnosis; coordinate the care of many involved providers, offer minimally invasive interventions, and place implanted devices (neuromodulation) for pain. We also safely manage medications for the treatment of symptoms related to chronic pain.
The role of the Advanced Practice Provider is central to the patient experience and to their clinical outcomes. We provide diagnostic and treatment skills including interventional procedures (some with ultrasound guidance), management of implanted devices, and care coordination. There are abundant clinical research opportunities and teaching opportunities in our organization. We strongly support continuing education and professional development for all of our staff.
Redwood Pain Institute was formed by. Eric Grigsby in 2017 and is part of Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company founded in 1992. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots.Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Advanced Practice Provider, with the supervision of a physician, provides a continuum of care to the chronic pain patient. The Mid-level provider performs diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to manage acute and chronic pain focused on a full range of treatment options and avoidance of drug dependencies.
Conducts thorough medical histories, performs complete physical examinations, and initiates appropriate lab and radiology testing required for evaluation of illness.
Assess the patient’s current health status and develops a medical diagnosis and treatment plan, with a direct review of a physician.
Prescribe appropriate oral, transdermal and Intrathecal medications. Counsels patients on drug side effects and hazards and concurrent use of alcohol and other medications.
Performs routine procedure therapeutic procedures we train on including trigger point injections, ITMSrefills and reprogramming, spinal stimulation analysis and reprogramming, ITMS aspiration and evaluation of peripheral nerve injections and surgical wound care.
Educates patients regarding their disease and treatment. Counsels on preventive health maintenance topics such as diet, weight, and smoking.
Assists with record keeping and completes appropriate medical charts.
Identifies potential candidates for clinical research trials and coordinates with the clinical research coordinator on presenting options to patients.
Refers patients to physicians or to specialized health resources, as appropriate.
Demonstrates a high standard of moral and ethical behavior. Demonstrates compassion and professionalism and a commitment to outstanding patient care.
Other duties, as required.
Relevant one-year experience preferred
CA RN (Required)
Active DEA (Required)
CA driver's license (Required)
About Santa Rosa
Enjoy all of life’s greatest indulgences- wine, food, relaxation, and adventure- can be experienced all at once in the Sonoma Valley! One of the top Wine Country destinations in the world, this small slice of heaven is home to wineries and quaint towns. Dabble in Michelin-Star restaurants, fantastic food trucks or locally sourced cuisines. Experience music festivals to gallery openings to historic exhibitions. Santa Rosa is bursting at the seams with things to do!
-Experience near-perfect weather with over 260 days of sunshine!
-Take in stunning sunsets while enjoying a quiet river walk, soar over the vineyards in a hot air balloon ride or hike among the majestic oaks- Napa has something for both the young and old alike!
-Lovers of nature can bike along a well-worn mountain trail, golfers can hit the greens at one of the many PGA championship golf courses and foodies can indulge in the finest cuisines.
-Close proximity to San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento providing access to the most sophisticated cultural opportunities in the world!
-Nationally recognized and award-winning California Distinguished public and private schools in the area
-Travel stress-free with 3 international airports to choose from offering direct flights to London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Paris, Beijing and many more!
Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Responsible for overseeing and directing all Clinic operations. Ensure cost-effective, efficient management of business operations while promoting superb customer service and the highest level of professionalism among staff and physicians.
Essential Functions / Demands of Job Duties
Excellent reasoning and analytical abilities, including but not limited to ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and take action as appropriate on varied instructions, governmental regulations, insurance contracts and legal documents. Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and to work cooperatively with physicians, staff, vendors, patients, and others. Able to organize, prioritize, and complete on a timely basis numerous and varied tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
include, but are not limited to:
i. Customer Service
a. Quality Assurance
b. Strengthen and Expand Services
a. Foster unity and cooperation between physicians
b. Engender mutual respect and teamwork among support staff
iii. Departmental Cost & Utilization of Human Capital
a. Assess department cost parameters and adjust accordingly
b. Appropriately staff departments based on objective criteria
Special Projects I Event Planning
6 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service)
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Job Summary: The staffing manager is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services of clients. The staffing manager is responsible for the day to day operations in the staffing department, which includes scheduling patients with Home Health Aides in order to provide the highest quality of service.
We’re hiring Patient Care Coordinators to manage our clinics!
ZOOM+Care is seeking motivated and friendly multi-taskers to run our healthcare on-demand clinics! As the
Patient Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for delivering the ZOOM+Care customer experience, facility and inventory management, phlebotomy and provider support. The coordinator opportunity is perfect for smart and organized individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to start a career with an innovative healthcare leader.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
Patient Treatment Coordinators will have regular daily interaction with patients, and manage the daily office operations, so the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive and professional attitude is an absolute must! The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, ability to multi-task and who is ambitious and detail orientated.
Complete Care is a multi disciplinary practice serving patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Complete Care and its family of Practices are characterized by core competencies of cultural, clinical and operational Excellence. We strive to meet every patients' individual needs with skillfulness and professionalism.
History- After witnessing a lack of proper assessment and support for patients that have been in injured due to trauma we saw a dire need in the community for clinics and doctors who would provide excellent evaluation and treatment of their injuries and the support needed to guide them through the process. This is what led to the family of practices that is Complete Care. Complete Care consists of Integrative Physical Medicine, Centers for Imaging, and Interventional Associates. Together they provide patients with immediate access to chiropractic care, physiotherapy, state of the art imaging, interventional pain management and orthopedic specialists.
Integrative Physical Medicine- IPM offers chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and comprehensive testing. In each clinic there is an experienced and trained staff eager to help. Our Chiropractic Physicians evaluate, treat, and make appropriate referrals for each patient. We have designated Case Managers who provide support and answer any questions. Our trained doctors and Chiropractic Assistants help each patient with their prescribed therapies and medical equipment. Each administrative staff member provides excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Centers for Imaging- CFI is one of the most advanced MRI practices offering cutting edge technologies in a relaxed and caring atmosphere. CFI has MRI, Digital Motion X-ray, and DTI for the diagnosis of traumatic brain injuries. Our team of trained MRI technicians and experienced diagnostic radiologists strive to improve the healthcare experience for our patients by providing skilled execution and comprehensive review of all imaging.
Interventional Associates- IA was opened to provide expedient orthopedic evaluation and treatment that focuses on proper diagnosis and minimally invasive procedures including spine and extremity surgery. Our team includes an experienced spine surgeon, extremity surgeon and interventional pain management specialists. Our trained medical assistants help patients during any recommended procedure while our Case Managers provide support and explanation of any questions and billing inquires.
Future Growth- With 25 locations, we serve patients in 9 counties throughout Central Florida. Complete Care is building toward being the national platform for treating the injured in a fully integrated health system, while continuing to maintain our unmatched patient centric pillars of ethics, diligence and clinical expertise. We look forward to continue to serve our patients with the care they deserve.
The overall purpose of the Patient Care Coordinator/MDS Nurse position is to ensure appropriate reimbursement of Medicare and/or Medicaid Patients through the Patient Assessment Instrument (RAI) process. Assists in the management of quality Patient care on a continuing basis in accordance with federal and state standards and as may be directed by the Administrator or Director of Nursing.
If this is something that interests you, please submit your resume or feel free to apply in person where you will be able to speak with someone from our Management Team.
2739 Babcock Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78229
Telephone # 210-616-3250
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Utopia Home Care is looking for an experienced Scheduler/Patient Care Coordinator to work out of our office in Lakeland. As a Scheduler/PCC you will be responsible for managing patient services, scheduling caregivers and ensuring we are always providing exceptional care to our patients.
This is a immediate full time opportunity with a growing, innovated, locally owned home health company. We have been serving the Tampa bay community for many years and take great pride in employing some of the best caregivers in Tampa Bay.
Aamira Home Care is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to fill a hybrid position of Home Care LPN/Patient Care Coordinator position. Successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in Home Care and have strong administrative skills. The main objective of this position is to ensure high quality healthcare. The successful candidate will ensure patients understand every aspect of their care while also working with administration to create policies and make decisions that are in the best interest of patients. Duties include:
Must be able to work weekends!
Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of MD.
Proven success in healthcare marketing. case management, or discharge planning.
Home care experience preferred
Current clinical skills required as home care assessments may be required
Looking for a administrative assistant for local Home Health Company. Ideal candidate must have reliable transportation, basic computer skills such as Microsoft Word and Excel, excellent communication skills, and customer service experience.
Dental Care Group is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in joining our patient care center to support the growth of the practice. As a Customer Service Representative, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market the dental practice. This role is the first contact our patients have; therefore, you must have a cheerful personality, incredible customer service skills, and sales tenacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Dental Care Group offers a competitive package, for Customer Service Representative, which includes:
· Competitive base salary plus incentives
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Short Term Disability
· Paid Time Off
· 401K with company matching
Are you confident, friendly, caring, reliable and resourceful?
Do you have empathy and the ability to connect easily with others?
Do you have a great work ethic, positive attitude, exceptional people and communication skills?
Do you love a challenge and working together to be the best?
If so, keep reading!
At MedSpa 22 & Premier MD Care we are looking for a full-time, incredible patient care coordinator to join our team. Our physicians are highly-acclaimed, respected and well known in the community as well as the medical industry. This is a high-end concierge and medical spa practice with an exceptional reputation for quality results and impeccable 5-star customer service. Our physicians have been changing lives with their passionate care and attention to detail over the past 20 years. They have performed over 2,000 procedures in the past 2 years alone and are ready to take their practice to the next level. In order to do this, we need a consult-converting rockstar!
Here's a short list of what's expected of you in this position:
- Act as the aesthetic adviser and healthcare assistant to help prospective patients go through both their wellness and aesthetic journey comfortably.
- Promote the physician strategically as the best choice!
- Increase consultation conversion rates by 30%.
- Increase AVG ticket price by a minimum of 10% annually
- Follow up via phone/email/text for those that didn't convert to procedures or concierge.
- Assist in marketing efforts to attract more patients.
- Be attentive and driven to achieve daily retail and sales goals.
- Deliver weekly progress reports with staff and management.
- You must pick up quickly on technology such as Microsoft Word, EMR software, and social media platforms to help streamline processes.
Responsibilities of the coordinator:
- Converting consultations to a "yes!"
- Fulfilling monthly sales goals and tracking
- Pre and post patient procedure photos
- Rooming patients
- Educating patients
- Learning practice management and electronic medical record software
- Scheduling patient follow-up appointments
- Preparing all pre-procedure information
- Prepping medical and spa rooms for the day, ensuring that they're stocked and in pristine condition
- Assist the physician in procedures
- Skin analysis and product regimen recommendations
- Assist with answering phones
- Follow-up with patients to ensure that they're doing great!
- Keep track of inventory
This is a Full-Time Position, sound good?
If you feel that you'd be a great fit for this position, please provide us with a 100-200 word description about why this position appeals to you!
Lakeshore Talent is partnered with a growing Orthotic & Prosthetic office in Indianapolis, IN in their search for a Patient Care Coordinator. This role provides administrative support to the Clinicians and staff. This position will also act as a liaison between patients, insurance companies and staff. Bilingual (Spanish) candidates are strongly preferred. This is a direct hire role with a pay range of $15 to $16 per hour.
Ideal candidates will:
Join our staff and enjoy:
Qualified applicants, please send a copy of your resume as an attachment to email@example.com
Fast-growing Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Health Quest/CHIROWORx is looking for candidates who are outgoing, friendly and committed to excellent customer service to fill a Patient Care Coordinator/Medical Receptionist position.
General Description of Position: The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the front desk, patients and clinical staff operate efficiently and create an atmosphere focusing on delivering high quality healthcare, excellent customer services and maintain patient satisfaction.
· Greets patients and serves as primary contact for patients and visitors
· Keep patients on their treatment plan and re-activating established patients
· Scheduling patient appointments
· Complete patient check in/out procedures
· Ability to verify insurance eligibility and benefits
· Knowledge of referrals and authorization process
· Explaining patient’s financial obligations (insurance benefits, deductibles, copays, etc.)
· Collect and log patient payments
· Presents, explains and collects all patient intake paperwork and consents
· Monitor and manage patient flow including walk-in patient availability
· Answering incoming phone calls with multiple lines
· Work within our Patient Management Software to maintain patient records
· Maintain and control office supply inventory levels
· Comply with all HIPAA regulations to maintain patient’s right to privacy
· High School diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
· Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload
· Ability to work independently on projects and as a member of a team
· Experience with EMR/EHR
· Positive attitude and detail oriented
· Ability to adapt as needed
· Strong communication skills
· General computer skills
· Experience working within the medical field (Medical/Dental receptionist preferred)
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ON OUR CAREERS PAGE AT WWW.PAINDOCTOR.COM/CAREERS
Performs administrative and clinical duties under the direction of the Clinic Manager and Attending Physician/Advanced Practice Provider. Responsible for assisting all clinical providers as needed in the clinical setting while adhering to all APS policies and procedures.
This position has no direct reports.
• Rooms all patients according to the specifications of the clinic and provider • Prepares charts for all clinical patients • Performs in-take of all required patient vital signs and clinical information with proper documentation • Assists with printing prescriptions, medication prior authorizations, work restrictions, in house/outbound referrals, and services ordered entry as required by provider • Enters all required information into the EHR system according to APS protocol • Collects, packages and documents all UDS as requested from provider • Cleans and stocks assigned exam rooms • Adheres to proper standard precautions when required in the clinical setting • Additional duties as requested according to position scope of practice
REQUIREMENTS Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding • High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Certification from accredited Medical Assistant program • CPR Certified • A valid driver’s license
Skills • Superb verbal, written, and listening communication skills • Knowledge of medical terminology • Excellent patient care experience • Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work in high-pressure situations • Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor • Proficient in the use of a PC; in a Windows environment, and the use of MS applications such as Outlook • Proficient in the use of EHR systems
Abilities • Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with members of other departments to achieve common goals • Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment • Ability to identify and proactively solve problems • Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment • Ability to demonstrate Pain Doctor’s core values and performance principles of leadership, integrity, kindness, excellence, and service
Physical Demands • Frequent walking, standing and sitting on a daily basis • Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds • Ability to travel between multiple clinics up to 25% of the time
PREFERENCES • Previous experience as a medical assistant • Bilingual • Pain management experience
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ON OUR CAREERS PAGE AT WWW.PAINDOCTOR.COM/CAREERS
A multi healthcare facility in the Bronx is seeking 20 Patient Care Coordinators to join their growing team!!
The Patient Care Coordinators would assist with managing care and addressing social determinants of health for Medicaid recipients with chronic health conditions.
The client's Health Home Division is a "Virtual Home" for Medicaid recipients with chronic health conditions. It is a care management model where all individual caregivers communicate to address patient's needs in a comprehensive manner. The PCP would connect to a patient's care team and connect members to the social services they need, including housing, transportation to appointments, medication reminders, educational courses, financial support and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create and maintain a working relationship with patients
· Assess patient's medical and social needs by conducting face to face assessments f
· Devise a care plan in adherence with caregivers and providers
· Present community resources to patients to ensure health and well being
· Enhance utilization of preventative care
· Schedule patient's appointments and transportation
· Serve as a point of contact, advocate, and informational resource for patients, care team, family/caregiver(s) and community resources
· Facilitate patient access to all medical and specialty providers
· Enlighten and refer patients to community resources
· Keep up to date documentations
· Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus!
· 1-year experience in medical field
· Bachelors or Associates is a plus!
· Organizational Skills/ Data Entry
Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM
We are looking for a Patient Care Coordinator for our Dawsonville location. This is one of the most important positions in our office. It involves constant communication with our patients providing the best customer service. A positive attitude and a passion to help others is a must for this job.
In this position you will work at the front desk as an integral part of our team, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
While medical experience is helpful, it is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person! If you apply you must have a great attitude, be punctual, looking for long term employment, and have a desire to help people while being part of an exceptional patient experience. COMPUTER SKILLS are a MUST in this position, if using a computer scares you, this is not the right fit for you.
If you enjoy being part of a team, consider applying for this job.
• Primary function is to be a liaison between physician and patient via electronic messaging.
• Prepares and communicates messages to the physicians regarding patient requests for test results, and follow up care.
• Prepares messages directly to physician for patient requests of prescription refills.
• Investigates patient requests or concerns and communicates the information to the appropriate health care team members within 24 hours of a request.
• Explains and provides information to patients regarding any preparation a patient may need prior to testing.
• Responsible for identifying urgent clinical situations and addresses it immediately to the patient, and or physician based on level of acuity.
• Prepares requests for workers compensation, short term or long term disability documentation and submits to the appropriate vendor as directed.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone and in writing.
• Extensive knowledge of practice policies, and procedures.
• Ability to work independently, and as a team worker.
• Able to demonstrate accuracy, efficiency and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend patient medical charts, medical terminology, prescription medications, and physician messages.
• Strong computer skills and interpretation for both EHR and PM systems.
• Medical Assistance Certificate or equivalent experience
• 2 years clinical experience in a medical environment.
• Strong knowledge base of Medical Terminology
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence thats what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nations leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates,delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Home Health Patient Care Coordinator , you will:
•Provide subject matter expertise of product coverage, insurance benefit coverage, AbbVie sponsored co-pay cards and alternative forms of coverage for supported products.
•Assists patients with treatment compliance by scheduling and entering medication orders into the pharmacy information system.
•Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the pharmacy information system and notify the physician of any incomplete or incorrect prescription information; captures and updates patient Medical Profiles including medications, allergies, and medical conditions.
•Assist the pharmacist in the practice of pharmacy in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations, HIPAA guidelines, and corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
•Meet performance standards in alignment with predefined metrics.
•Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense.
•Identifies potential Adverse Event situations for reporting to Pharmacovigilence ensuring AbbVie meets FDA regulations.
•Completes all required training perform all functions in the position e.g., Soft Skills certification, product and disease overviews.
•Maintain current pharmacy technician licensure and CE requirements as necessary.
Collect patient portions and co-pays prior to treatment
Keep front lobby and reception desk area clean
Gather and accurately record dental, medical, insurance, and HIPAA information from patients prior to treatment
Present and gather consent forms prior to treatment
See that records are stored securely and handled in compliance with HIPAA
Accurately scan patient information and other relevant records
Prepare patient forms for the next day along with the appropriate team member
Reports to the Director of Operations
Office Participation & Professionalism
If this position sounds like a great fit for you and something you could excel at please send your resume to Brittany@jessaminefamilydentistry.com and include your favorite flavor of ice cream in the subject line.
The responsibilities of the Patient Care Coordinator are, but are not limited to:
· Provide subject matter expertise of product coverage, insurance benefit coverage, company sponsored co-pay cards and alternative forms of coverage for supported products.
· Assists patients with treatment compliance by scheduling and entering medication orders into the pharmacy information system.
· Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the pharmacy information system and notify the physician of any incomplete or incorrect prescription information; captures and updates patient Medical Profiles including medications, allergies, and medical conditions.
· Assist the pharmacist in the practice of pharmacy in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations, HIPAA guidelines, and corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
· Meet performance standards in alignment with predefined metrics.
· Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense.
· Completes all required training perform all functions in the position e.g., Soft Skills certification, product and disease overviews.
· Maintain current pharmacy technician licensure and CE requirements as necessary.
· High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or College Degree Preferred.
· Individuals must meet applicable Pharmacy Technician licensure and certification requirements at employment start date in accordance and compliance with the Illinois Pharmacy Practice Act.
· Previous experience in a call center environment, healthcare office, corporate setting, or healthcare insurance provider or pharmacy is highly desirable.
· Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, especially in a specialty pharmacy or mail-order pharmacy setting, is desirable.
· Understanding and knowledge of commercial and major medical insurance programs, billing requirements, healthcare benefit investigation processes, prior authorization and appeal filings.
· Must have accuracy, attention to detail, and fluency in the use of computers. Ability to type at least 30 words per minute.
· Must have organization and problem solving skills to handle patient conversations identify issues and address needs.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Program Suite and Lotus Notes Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint.
· Must have knowledge of private payers, pharmacy benefits, medical benefits, Medicare Part D, Medicaid and alternate funding resources.
· Ability to maintain professional communication skills and an understanding of how to maintain a courteous attitude toward customers’ and fellow employees’ skills, including knowledge on Microsoft Word and Excel software applications.
· Data entry skills.
Prime Family Dental is a fast growing dental office in Apex (minutes away from I-540) seeking a part time or full time Dental Patient Care Coordinator. We are an award winning full service general dental practice that also offers esthetic procedures as well as TMJ rejuvenation.
We have a fun working environment that provides top notch patient care and are looking for the right addition to our team! Our digital and paperless office puts great emphasis on quality and making sure the patient feels welcomed as part of our dental family. This team member is the face of our practice and must welcome every patient with an excellent first impression.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, trustworthy, and has a positive attitude. Experience with Eaglesoft is preferred, but not required; we will train the right individual. Must have exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to multitask and work well under pressure is a must.
The position includes but is not limited to: answering phone calls, scheduling, verifying dental benefits, and being an excellent team player and help out with other areas of the office as needed.
Great benefits include health benefits, significantly discounted dental care (including Invisalign and whitening) for our employees. Salary is based on experience.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Patient Access Coordinator (Front Office Staff) is the first point of contact with patients and serves one of the most important functions in our facilities. The Patient Access Coordinator will courteously and professionally greet patients and obtain accurate demographic and insurance information for registration. This position will work in harmony with clinical staff to ensure each patient is given the highest level of customer service and every staff member is treated with the utmost respect. The will carry-out his/her duties by adhering to the highest standard of ethical and moral conduct and fully support the mission, vision, and values of the Company.
Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator- Support Role
A Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) or MA facilitates the delivery of care by the Provider. PCC’s are liaisons to the patient/family/caregiver; works with the Provider's direction and orders to provide quality healthcare for the home bound or home limited patient. Listed below are the following responsibilities for this role.
o Answer phone calls/messages from or pertaining to Grace At Home patients. T
o Complete daily follow-up sheets including ordering of labs & tests, referrals, ordering of DME equipment. S
o Phoning in prescription refills. T
o Order any acute imaging/labs for Provider. S & T
o Provide support to designated provider in all patient care areas. S & T
o Management of required signature documents. S & T
o Processing of all completed documents (including outgoing faxes). S
o Track outgoing referrals to home health agencies. S
o Communicating & collaborating with other PCC to assure all work completed. S & T
o Updating and maintaining good working relationships with co-workers. S & T
o Updating resource information. S & T
o Maintaining good working relationships with Facility staff. S & T
o Maintaining good working relationships Home Health Agencies. S & T
o Keep workspace within HIPPA compliance. S & T
o Communicate daily with Provider to encourage delivery of comprehensive care plan to each patient within the team and expedite work- flow to facilitate Providers ability to see patients. S & T
o Check EHR email (approximately every 2 hours). Follow up on requests timely. S & T
o Answer all incoming phone calls if possible. Check voicemail every hour and return phone calls within 2 hours. VM should be cleared out up to 4pm phone calls daily. (Only VM received after 4pm should be left to the following business day). T
o Reconcile completed signature paperwork. S & T
o Return all signed home health documentation within 1 business day of completion by provider. S & T
o Correspond with Providers & Medical Director to assure timely completion of all needed signatures & forms. S & T
o Check external e-mail daily and respond/handle appropriately. S & T
o Complete all follow-up sheet labs, imaging, tests, orders and prescriptions on the day after visit /one business day (or day after chart completion). Referrals should be made within 2 business days. S
o Schedule follow-up patient appointments (on your Providers patients) daily. S
o Acquire any medical records, as requested by your Provider or determined by a reported Hospital Discharge or ER visit within 1 business day. S & T
o Run INSPECTS for Providers on any new patients and patients that are currently on narcotics for the next day’s schedule. S
The Patient Care Coordinator CAD/CAM Specialist role at Pure Perio is an exciting opportunity. Pure Perio is a future-facing practice constantly implementing new technologies. In this role you will master these new technologies, in order to act as a resource for the rest of the team. This is a patient-facing role, so you will be interacting with patients. The primary objective of the role is to ensure that patients are receiving the best care possible, and that the digital dentistry instruments are being used to their full potential. The responsibilities of the role include:
· Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence with patients and other practices.
· Contacting and following up with insurance companies to ensure claims are correctly submitted and processed.
· Welcoming new patients to the practice.
· Obtaining intraoral and CBCT scans on patients.
· Maintaining dental instrumentation.
· Educating patients on treatment plans and office policies.
· Assisting the clinical team when necessary
o Including taking radiographs and conducting post-operative appointments.
· Ensuring fees are collected correctly and in a timely manner.
· Writing treatment letters to inform referring dentists of the status of mutual patients.
· Participating in the practice’s marketing events.
· Promoting the core values of the practice.
NCW is actively seeking a Travel RN - Patient Care Coordinator to fill in San Diego, CA.
13 week contract
Previous case management experience and demonstrated experience in utilization management, discharge planning, or transfer coordination. Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission and other federal/state/local regulations. Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience, in nursing or health related field. Masters degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current California RN license required. Current BLS required.
If you are interested, apply today or call (619) 642-2867. We have several travel locations available. Give us a call to find out more!
Gulf Coast Veterinary Surgery is looking for individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. If you are outgoing, love animals, enjoy working with people, and are seeking a fast paced work environment that capitalize on your multi-tasking skills, then this position with Gulf Coast Veterinary Surgery might be the right job for you!
We are seeking full-time employees to work as the doctor’s right-hand, relaying information to our clients and staff while organizing the daily activities of the doctor. The CPCs are also client advocates, ensuring the client needs and concerns are addressed on all levels.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting with appointments, client communications, computer/data entry, and routine technical skills: venipuncture, IV and urinary catheter placement, brief anesthetic monitoring, incision care, drain and bandage management, etc.
Requirements: LVT with experience or individuals with higher education (BS or BA) and veterinary experience. Salary is competitive and directly related to experience.
Benefits include health insurance, 401k matching, paid holidays, sick and vacation leave, uniform allowance, and deep discounts on pet services and medication. Other available employment benefits include competitive group rates on dental, vision, short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
HearingLife, a private hearing healthcare practice located in Waconia, WI, is looking for a sales driven and motivated individual to manage the front office, create appointment opportunities through telemarketing calls, and represent our practice with professionalism.
Promote sales by actively attracting new patients to the office through heavy outbound dialing
Confer with incoming patients to generate referrals for patient hearing health outreach
Act as first point of contact for incoming patients; troubleshoot minor hearing aid issues
Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
Execute routine bank deposits and credit transactions; manage petty cash account
Maintain weekly sales reports
Package and ship supplies and equipment
Determine specific patient insurance coverage by working directly with insurance companies
Assist patients with qualifications for credit application as needed
Order and maintain appropriate and approved office supplies
Understanding of current marketing promotions
Willingness to make extensive outbound dials
Understanding of current HIPAA laws is a plus
Strong interest in patient care and hearing health
High School Diploma or GED
At least one year front office experience
Telemarketing and inside sales experience a plus
Exceptional professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding planning and organizational skills
Superior multi-tasking and strong time management ability
Ability to work independently
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.