POSITION TITLE: Driver Helper
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is responsible for assisting the delivery driver to timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes,
REPORTS TO: Fleet Manager
DRESS CODE: Steel toe boots, Martin Produce Uniform
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Delivery driver needed - competitive pay.
Monday - Friday, local deliveries within a 60 mile radius from Chicago. We provide a 16ft box truck, no CDL license is required.
Come in for an application:
2707 N. Normandy Ave., Chicago, IL 60707
Rafael Florist, located in San Rafael, Marin County currently seeking, creative, energetic, and reliable individuals for part-time or full-time customer service and floral delivery. Floral experience is not necessary. Must have good communication skills, basic knowledge of computers, and a good driving record.
Dublin NAPA is seeking skilled and hard-working Automotive Parts Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals If you like to be on the move all day long and seek opportunities to learn, train, and really grow within a company, the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver is the ideal job for you!
The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver is primarily focused on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. As an Automotive Parts Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for making auto parts deliveries to paying customers throughout the day. The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will constantly be engaging with customers as the face of NAPA.
Other responsibilities for the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will include:
• Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
• Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
• Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
• Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
• Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
• Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
• Stocking Shelves & keeping show room clean & orderly
• General cleaning of facility
The ideal Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will have a passion for delivering customer care on an everyday basis. The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver must also have excellent driving aptitude for automatic vehicles.
Other requirements for the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver include:
• Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
• Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
• Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
• Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
• Motivated to train and learn
• Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Valid drivers license with:
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
Reply to post with Resume. NO PHONE CALLS.
The East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse is seeking candidates to fill a driver position. We are a 501c3 non-profit committed to waste diversion, supplying teachers with free teaching supplies and providing local artists with cheap and sustainable materials.
We are seeking a bright, professional, outgoing, mature individual with exceptional customer service, communication skills and basic knowledge of common recycling practices. Duties include driving throughout the Bay Area (mainly East Bay), loading and unloading donated materials from customer’s homes and businesses into our store, light store maintenance and some janitorial duties around the store.
Must have experience driving a small/midsize 15’ commercial truck and a CLEAN driving record!
Applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screening. Moderate to heavy lifting required (50 pounds-truck has no lift or backup camera)
Flexible schedule; approximately 16-20 hours a week. Hours can be divided Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 10am and 5pm. Benefits and vacation time accrual available after a 2-month introductory period.
***Please send a resume and a brief letter describing your interest in creative reuse and your relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our community; all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls or resume drop-offs, please.
Independent contractors needed ..WE deliver 24 hours a day 7 days a week.. Night and weekend driver needed immediately.