This individual will be responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the administrative function of a facility, particularly as it relates to fiscal management, personnel records, client records and files, reports and statistical data required by the Division Director, the Regional Director, Corporate Office, and monitoring/funding agencies.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: monitoring census, ensuring funding, the maintenance and safe keeping of client files, recording and safe-guarding client monies and valuables, preparation of reports, reporting all changes in client population to the proper persons or offices, keeping records and working with managed care agencies, funding sources, criminal justice agencies, social service agencies, etc.
Work is performed with considerable independence in accordance with established regulations, policies and procedures in a coordinated effort with the Program Director and the Clinical/Program Supervisor. He/she is responsible to the Program Director for overall program effectiveness and the achievement of program goals and objectives.
This individual must be capable, under direct supervision, of working in the therapeutic care, treatment and rehabilitation of persons within the program. This person also conducts therapeutic activities with the clients under the supervision of a Program/Clinical Supervisor, or Program Director.
This position does not require, and is restricted from performing group counseling, individual counseling, treatment planning, case management, etc., but does act as a liaison between the clinical staff and the clients. This individual is responsible for providing a positive role model for clients to emulate.
Gaudenzia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Career Strategies is hiring a part time Apartment Administrative Assistant for an Apartment Community in Loveland, OH area. We are seeking an employee with excellent people skills, high energy, positive attitude and excellent work ethic that would like the opportunity to grow with Property Management Company.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties include leasing, answering phones, filing, resident relations, vendor relations and administrative projects.
· Apartment Leasing Experience is preferred but not required.
· Excellent phone and in person sales skills.
· Motivated and hard-working.
· High energy
· Excellent communication skills.
· Above average computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Sales and customer service skills.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE RESPOND TO THE POSTING WITH YOUR RESUME.
Email resume to posting to be considered for the Office/ADMIN position. Once you have applied please call our office at 720-489-1053, ask for Mariah!!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background required.
Our team is growing and we're looking for a reliable & experienced admin who can help us with answering phone calls, emails, and other administrative tasks. This role is part time to start at10 hours a week (checking email for assignments or getting phone calls). But, in a short time, it will move to a full-time role.
**This position can be done remotely and a laptop and a mobile phone will be provided.**
We're searching for someone who is:
Nexeo is seeking a Part Time Admin/Recruiting Assistant to join their office. You will perform routine administrative and clerical duties. Ideal candidate is customer service, detail and deadline oriented. You will be responsible for assisting associates with day to day needs, help with new applicants, process paperwork, answer phone calls, assist with payroll processes and help wherever needed. This is a great opportunity for those seeking to gain hands on experience in a HR setting.
What Youll Do
The Event Sales Admin supports the sales team in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that keep the venue functioning efficiently. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests would be impossible.
Sales Admins have to be great multi-taskers, great communicators and great team players. They are responsible for supporting the sales team in a variety of ways including management of inbound calls and emails, assigning leads into rotation, completing administrative duties as outlined by the Director of Sales, keeping the office organized and clean as well as other miscellaneous tasks that may be necessary to support the event sales processes.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How Youll Do It
Answer phones within 3 rings.
Ensure that Topgolf service standards are being met and the phone is being answered with a positive attitude.
Qualify and distribute all leads. (Phone leads, web leads, walk in leads).
Follow phone guidelines identified in the phone shop report.
Make event packets and event playing cards.
Process final event payments.
Process initial event deposits.
Track all payments and email receipts to clients.
Complete event checkouts.
File all paperwork in designated locations as to ensure paperwork can be found when needed.
Ensure there are always a minimum of 25 site packets available.
Relay any discrepancies between agreements and payments to owning Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Consultant.
Identify any discrepancies between events schedule and event packets and relay to owning Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Consultant and the Director of Sales.
Print BEOs for the kitchen team for the following weeks events and for the sales team for the BEO meetings.
Make sure there are always a minimum of 20 thank you cards available.
Be an example of our core values daily and hold yourself accountable to Topgolf standards.
Proactively identify ways to improve the office processes and elevate team excellence.
What Were Looking For
High school diploma or equivalent.
Cash handling experience
Clerical experience is preferred
Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Energy and enthusiasm
Ability to work on a team
A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Job Locations US-OH-West Chester Township
Position Type Hourly
Address 9568 Water Front Drive
Category Sales/Event Sales
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here.
If you're looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:
This position will work 64 hours every two weeks, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. This position will have one day off per week to be determined.
The Scheduling Specialist provides superior customer service to both internal and external customers when scheduling patient appointments. The Scheduling Specialist plays an important role in managing provider and department schedules, and facilitating access to the services patients need while ensuring efficient operation of the department.
1. Represents Gundersen Health System's high standards for customer service through telephone interactions that reflect courteous, patient and respectful conduct and conversation, while meeting the needs of all customers encountered.
2. The Scheduling Specialist has expert knowledge of provider and department schedules, effectively coordinating appointments/procedures for patients and providing information and instruction to prepare the patient for their visit. The scheduler maximizes department efficiency, while enhancing patient satisfaction.
3. Responsible for maintaining data integrity in the pre-registration of patients, verifying and updating demographics and assessing patient insurance coverage, to drive a timely billing process. As needed, the Scheduling Specialist takes the necessary steps to ensure that additional insurance verification is completed prior to the patient's visit.
4. Actively participates in analysis of work processes and provides feedback to department managers to improve the overall scheduling/access process.
5. Demonstrates and maintains competency in computer skills related to patient registration, insurance verification and appointment scheduling.
6. Keeps skills and education current through periodic in-service on service excellence, registration and scheduling policies, and insurance guidelines and other information related to position.
7. Adheres to Gundersen Health System's mission statement, employee compact, customer service standards and all policies and procedures including, but not limited to confidentiality.
8. Views, documents, or prints from the patient's electronic health record to assist with coordination of patient care.
9. Performs other job-related responsibilities as requested.
Education and Learning:
High School Diploma or equivalency
1 year experience in an office setting requiring customer service responsibilities.
6 months Health care experience.
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact HR-Recruitment@gundersenhealth.org or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer
Admin/Bookkeeper needed for the corporate office of a Trampoline and Adventure Park.
Responsibilities: The primary job is to assist in all facets of the summer operation of the Park. The summer business consists predominantly of camps groups and the tasks include:
• Answering phones and talking to new and repeat customers
• Booking a new reservation
• Performing all tasks involved in the process from the point of booking up until the date of the event. Including, but not limited to:
o Making sure contracts are signed
o Making sure deposits are received
o Making sure all waivers have been filled out.
• Invoicing and managing accounts receivable in Quickbooks
• Maintain files.
In addition the candidate will: • Help maintain and expand current client database • Create marketing material.
The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics: • Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment • Detail oriented and organized • Positive mindset and outlook • Reliable and dependable • Strong communication and strong teamwork skills • Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet • Working knowledge of Quickbooks • Knowledge of real estate a plus, but not required
We will be conducting a background check and checking at least 3 of your references. Please email your resume along with references and salary requirements.
Experience: • Sales/marketing: 2 years (Preferred) • Admin: 2 years (Preferred) • Quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
We are seeking a Temp to Hire Entry Level Administrative Assistant or Admin Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Details: This is a part-time position, with the working hours/schedule to be determined. The employee will be working Monday through Friday at our Tempe Office Location, with the necessary precautions in place. If selected for interview, all interviews will be conducted via facetime or google hangouts.
The Contact Center Admin Assistant helps with the day-to-day running of the Contact Center by assisting with clerical and administrative processes other related duties.
Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Ability to keep information confidential.
Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Previous office administrative experience preferred.
Periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Moving around the office
Job Title: Administrative Assistant I (Pay Rate $17.90/Hr)
Duration: 4 Months (4:00pm to 11:00pm) Mon- Fri
Location: HONOLULU HI 96819
The Administrative Assistant I provides general administrative support in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate should have an understanding of general office procedures, have the ability to communicate effectively, problem solve and provide general administrative support.
Job Duties - Some Examples of the job duties may include:
CHN is seeking RN’s and LPN’s for full, part, and PRN employment in Wayne, Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina, and Richland Counties.
Positions available for:
Mileage reimbursement, company issued tablet for charting, holiday pay, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time offered. Full time employees eligible for medical insurance and paid vacation time.
Part Time and PRN staff: we have flexibility to create a schedule that works for you! Willing to train nurses with no prior home health experience. Come be a part of a great, caring and compassionate culture!
Interviews, Orientation and Staff Meetings take place at our office in Wooster, Ohio. If you are interested in working for a company that cares, go to our family of companies website to complete an application: www.Midwesths.com, “Careers” tab, then Community Health Network Jobs.
Full Time Sales Associate - Admin / Receptionist Experience Desired
As a Full Time Sales Associate you will enjoy:
A sales career with endless room for growth
Professional and personal satisfaction
Financial security and stability
We start all of our competitive Sales Associates in an entry-level position. Qualified candidates will receive management training. Here at Rising Force Direct, we strive to create endless opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals. We do this by encouraging friendly competition, allowing individuals to share and openly communicate effective and creative sales and marketing techniques and we also recognize both large and small accomplishments.
Full Time Sales Associates Responsibilities:
Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on all products and services
Learn and use our sales and marketing techniques to reach sales goals
Benefits of joining our team as a Full Time Sales Associate:
A work environment where fun meets success, where there is collaboration, camaraderie and friendly competition
Not a desk job
Every day is filled with its own unique challenges
Requirements of a Full Time Sales Associate:
Serious about finding a career path that will ultimately lead to bigger and brighter things
A competitive individual with a winner mindset and willing to work hard to move up in management fast
Sports-minded and an energetic team player
Cumberland Used Auto Parts in Marietta, GA is looking for one sales coordinator/cashier/admin assistant to join our team. We are a salvage yard/junkyard/used auto parts retail store, serving Cobb County and surrounding areas for over 20 years.
We have a small office so this role will wear many hats, but the primary responsibilities break down into three main job roles:
1) PART SALES SUPPORT: This role is a backup support for the main sales counter. Will handle more of the administrative side of the sales process like processing payments, keeping the daily cash drawer balanced and running nightly reports, keeping the delivery schedule, communicating with customers when parts are ready for pickup, handling paperwork for customer returns and exchanges. Would also answer the phones when needed and be able to assist customers with basic lookup of parts in our online inventory system.
2) CAR PURCHASE AND SALE SUPPORT: This role will handle all the paperwork processing involved in our purchase of vehicles and our selling of running cars, that include getting titles from court orders by following DMV procedures, filling out bill of sales, ensuring sold vehicles pass emissions, and signing over titles. Selling running cars is a small portion of our business but requires great attention to detail.
3) ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS: Placing supply orders, keeping the office clean and organized, data entry, filing, scanning, etc. Ideal candidate would be able to assist with some social media activities like creating posts for our Facebook page, answering customer product requests through multiple online mediums including email, Facebook, text app, Yelp, Craig's List, Ebay. Create lists for sales team to call customers who have not used us in a while. Be resourceful in other ways you can help the business improve, thrive, and grow.
We are a long-time successful business with lots of growth opportunities. We are privately owned and give God all the glory for our success. We love our staff like family and treat them that way. Are you the right candidate to wear many hats and have the energy and drive to bring your talents to a company that will value them and help all of us grow?
Incredible opportunity to join an outstanding organization! We are looking for self-starting AR/Collections Specialist, with proven experience in both accounts receivable and collections. This AR/Collections Specialist will balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments. The AR/Collections Specialist should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as ability to work as a team member and independently to meet collection goals effectively.
• Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Investigate historical data for each transaction
• Prepare bills and invoices
• Resolve payment discrepancies
• Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
• Assist with billing and customer credit issues
• Report collection activity and accounts receivable status
· Make required outbound calls to secure payments on delinquent accounts via credit card, payment promises or negotiating payment terms.
· Review with management any uncollectable accounts that should be written off and turned over to outside collections.
· Handling incoming calls, providing follow-up to other team members as needed.
· Respond to all emails within 72 hours.
· HS Diploma or equivalent
Please submit full resume either in attachment or email, not just few words
• 3+ years AR and collections experience
• Strong MS Office skills, Qbooks good
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
We are seeking an Office HR Assistant to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
Payroll & Some HR Experience is a bonus.
We know you’re busy so we’ll get right to it. Our small business (green residential home cleaning) is located in Albuquerque, NM. We are definitely biased, but we’re confident we are the coolest place to work for, ever. Not only are we doing some really big things for the Albuquerque community (check out our website to see what we mean SandiaGreenClean.com), but we’re taking care of our employees and creating a company that people actually like working for. Of course, every rose has its thorns, which means there are a few parts of the job that aren’t just rainbows and unicorns.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
There are mean people you’ll have to deal with. We’re a local cleaning business with a growing list of customers. Most of these people are awesome. So are most of the people you’ll need to deal with on a day-to-day basis. But, sometimes, people have bad days -- and they’ll take that out on you. That’s just part of the job. (Honestly, that’s part of any job.)
The pay isn’t amazing - as we grow this will easily increase significantly. You definitely won’t get rich at this job. But, honestly, the pay is super competitive for Albuquerque. This position will pay $17.00 hourly for the first 90 days and then move to $18.50 after a probationary period. So, depending on what you’re looking for and where you’re at it in life right now, that number might be awesome -- or it might be a dealbreaker. No worries, we get that.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
Our company is growing quickly. That means that there’s a lot of room for growth. While we are still rapidly expanding, starting salary would like something closer to $40k to move upwards of $50k and even more after that. For the right person, this could be a job that you grow into for years to come. (That includes raises, bonuses and other perks along the way.)
Perks! Yes, you'll get free housecleaning, free gas, free Verizon phone service, as well as some other cool perks in the near future.
Our teams are super cool. We go above and beyond to hire the right people for our business. We’re proud of the culture we’re creating because, honestly, it’s fun to be a part of.
Our office is centrally located. We’re pretty much close to everything, just off the freeway and right in the middle of Albuquerque. So, wherever you live, it shouldn’t be a pain getting to work.
We’re big believers in not getting stressed out. We like the job done right -- and we’ll help you learn the right way to do things. But we definitely won’t make work stressful. We believe that quality of life is a huge part of success.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
You need to be outgoing and organized. We know those two things don’t always go hand-in-hand, but it’s vital for this role. You’ll be working with our customers, creating the schedule for everyone (including our teams), and dealing with some uncomfortable situations (like when things accidentally get damaged in someone’s home). In order to do this job right, you need to be comfortable talking to people in a variety of situations -- and all while staying organized.
You need to be fluent in Spanish. A lot of our team members only speak Spanish -- and the majority of them are much more comfortable speaking Spanish, too. In order to work with them (and you’ll be doing that a lot), you’ll need to be fluent in Spanish. If you feel you're absolutely right for this job but aren't fluent in Spanish, you can still apply. We'll just have to get creative (and maybe sign you up for some Spanish classes, too)!
You need to be on-time. There’s no room for being late with this position. You are expected to get to the office on-time every single day. Our day starts at 7:30am -- and so will yours. The day typically ends around 4pm.
You need to be a quick learner. There’s a lot going on at our office and a big part of this job is keeping everything running smoothly. From getting the teams out the door, to mixing cleaning solutions, and answering questions about pay, bonuses, and even insurance, you’ll need to understand how our company works so that you can keep everyone (and everything) organized.
You need to be computer savvy. No need to be a rocket scientist by any means, but you’ll want to know your way around a computer for sure. We’ll teach you how to use all of our systems and applications. Major plus if you have your own newer laptop you’d like to use in the office.
You need to be friendly. Yep, this is huge. You need to be the kind of person that enjoys talking to people -- and who people like talking to. You’ll be playing a huge role in our business, and we absolutely have to have someone who is enjoying the work they’re doing.
Want to skim? Here are the hard skills we're looking for:
In short, your job is to help Sandia Green Clean GROW! And to have fun doing it. Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
We don’t expect perfection and you don’t need a lot of existing skills to qualify for this job. We can teach pretty much everything.. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude.
To learn more about us, check out SandiaGreenClean.com. We want you to know who we are and what we do before you apply for this job.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detail oriented and can follow procedures, apply for this position by using the subject line “I have found my crew!” in your email. That’s our little trick to sort out the people who are actually paying attention.
We are looking to bring our new team member on board as soon as possible. And this is a full-time job. But, we want to find the right person for the job, so we’ll keep looking until we do. If you want to get fast-tracked to the front of the interviews, send us a quick video from your phone with your resume or application. It doesn’t need to be anything special, just something that shows us you’re super interested in this job and willing to go the extra mile.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!
...A little about YOU...
........there are TWO openings, ONE is a Sales Admin Lead and ONE is a Sales Admin Assistant.........
--- You have superb communication skills (talk, text, email, etc.)
--- Preferably, You have experience as a sales administrator for Domestic accounts such as Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, Target, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Other grocery and retailers (online, wholesale, brick-and-mortar)
--- A strong understanding on managing Sales Reps
--- You have a solid, higher level of understand on the sales process (we will ask you)
--- You have to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking throughout the day
--- You have an understanding and ability to create, read, understand and analyze Sales Reports and Presentations
--- You have advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
--- Must have major attention to detail in everything you do
--- Sales Forecasting experience
--- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
--- You have a strong work ethic and enjoy getting the job done
--- You thrive is a faced-past dynamic environment
...a little about the company...
+ + + Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays and more + + +
~~~ The fine print details ~~~
Please send us your Resume now!
Calaveras County Behavioral Health, a division of the Calaveras County Health and Human Services Agency, is currently accepting applications for Psychiatric Technician I/II ($21.59-$29.39). Under supervision, the Licensed Psychiatric Technician series provides psychiatric nursing and therapeutic services, treatment and other care to mentally ill, chemically dependent or emotionally disturbed patients, in a clinic or community setting. The incumbent is responsible for direct dispensing of medications to program participants, recognizing signs and symptoms of disease entities, and perform related duties as assigned in a manner to ensure a safe, healthy environment that encourages socialization and empowerment. For detailed job flyer and application requirements please visit http://humanresources.Calaverasgov.Us/. EOE. EOEThis company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.recblid py8aceh62xpz2hjdzwunw6dquh1u34
6 Months Contract
Must have a strong WIFI connection from home.
The position will be working from home, after the initial workstation and security is setup which takes no longer than one week in office
When coming into the office, the contractor must maintain a 6 foot distance from others and wear a face mask.
Dress code while in the office: Business casual; jeans are permitted however must no tears or holes are acceptable.
Parking when coming into the office is available in the non-reserved parking spaces
Operates a data entry terminal with speed and accuracy for a variety of data processing applications in a high volume operation. Inputs a high volume of information into computer files, databases, or systems. Proofreads and verifies information keyed.
Processes information with a high degree of accuracy. Maintains filing systems and departmental records.
May perform other clerical duties as directed.
Data entry and processing union grievance paper work.
The Administrative Assistant III provides high level administrative support to include complex and confidential functions on behalf of a department head or large department, to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature. Assigned administrative programs and projects. May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
Job Duties - Some examples of the job duties may include:
• The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant III position may greet visitors, answer requests, answer phones, screen/route callers, take messages, and assist in resolving routine problems and inquiries pertaining to departmental policies / procedures.
• May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
• May be responsible for scheduling appointments and engagements on behalf of the department, without prior clearance.
• May make arrangements and coordinate all details for meetings, conferences and special events including catering requests, presentation materials and equipment.
• May plan and coordinate meeting arrangements including travel and lodging and process expense reports.
• May be responsible for interpreting administrative decisions and policies to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature.
• May review, prioritize and determine actions for all incoming correspondence and mail.
• May order office supplies and equipment; organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
• May assist with creating, maintaining and collecting data for reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
• May assist with monitoring and approving departmental expenditures, department budget and account records.
• May make requests for office equipment repairs and work closely with facilities to ensure that equipment, materials and office space are used effectively.
• May compose documents; maintain relevant databases; update departmental websites and related records.
• May be exposed to confidential information and handle confidential matters.
• May research, analyze and summarize data for reports independently and assist with large project coordination.
• May maintain calendars for management.
• High School Education or equivalent of three years or more of administrative support and understanding of general office procedure experience required.
• Excellent listening, oral, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment within understood policies and procedures preferred.
• Experience with standard report generation; office administrative practices and procedures required.
• Intermediate skill level or better and knowledge with using computer applications involving word processing, data entry and/or standard report generation including: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and internet search software relevant to the position required.
• Familiarity with using pivot tables and advanced formulas when working with spreadsheet and reports preferred.
• Good attention to detail skills and the ability to multitask preferred.
• Good organizational, problem solving and time management skills a plus and preferred.
• Must be able to work in a seated position for the duration of the workday preferred.
• Must perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, computer keyboarding, filing, and calculating preferred.
• Sufficient ability to communicate through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions preferred.
Title: Admin Support to Child Support Services Case Manager
Location: Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Expected Duration: 6 months contract
Schedule: 8 am-5 pm
Client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Child Support Services Case Manager Support with the Casa Grande Office.
This position is responsible for:
Providing support to Child Support Services Case Managers, including ordering documents, conducting research and analysis, interviewing parties related to a case, prioritizing case management activities, and updating the automated case management system.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Knowledge of computer software applications, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite; Google tools.
• General familiarity with office equipment, i.e., scanners, copiers, and fax machines.
• Knowledge of interviewing techniques and investigative procedures.
• Skilled in providing customer service (with heavy public and phone contact).
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
• Proficient in conducting research and investigating information.
• Ability to work independently within established guidelines; follow set policies and procedures as related to job duties to ensure timeliness, data reliability and accuracy.
• Ability to apply rules and regulations to varying situations, use sound judgment.
• Ability to determine appropriate documents/correspondence to notify case-related parties of pending actions.
• Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with consumers and staff at all levels, work as a team member.
The ideal/preferred candidate will have experience with interviewing, research/investigating, customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Admin/ HR Assistant- (Pay Rate$21.75/hr)
LATHROP CA 95330
Hours: 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.Start Time:9:00 AM
Rockville Dental Practice is looking for a FULL TIME Receptionist/Office Manager
We are a busy, rapidly expanding dental practice looking for a - EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL front desk to join our team.
We offer a lot of bonuses, incentives, and benefits!
We are seeking an Admin Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Title: Exec Admin
Job ID: 20-00455
Location: Georgetown, KY
Pay Rate: Highly Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Long-Term Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
*The manager has asked for a skills assessment test for excel for every candidate that is submitted. The manager will not look a resume without this.
We are seeking candidates with previous shipping and receiving admin experience. Able to work very well with Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel and Word. Excellent written and communication skills. Working hours are from 7am to 4pm with overtime as needed and it is mandatory. Bilingual Spanish is preferred. Able to deal with clients and customers at times. Good with detail be flexible at times with working hours. Resumes and interview is required. This is a temp to perm position for a very good company.
Job Title: Office Clerk/ Accounting Clerk WFH (Pay Rate$ 15.97/hr.)
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Manheim, PA 17545
Marcum Search is looking for a full time Associate for a contract to hire role with our Pharmaceutical client in Northern, NJ. The candidate will have strong technical administrative abilities and experience with Excel, ARIBA, IWRS and SAP is a plus.
No Third Parties Please.
Summary of Position:
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume/cv to: Laurie.Hills@MarcumSearch.com with CMC Assoc. in the subject line.
Marcum Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum Search does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Growing 3PL Warehouse & Distributor seeking Admin. Professional to handle customer service duties for multiple accounts. Work in a comfortable work space and develop relationships with various clients while handling their daily customer service needs.
Private eye doctor needs an outstanding compassionate person with a strong customer service background and desire to make our patients so happy that they can't help but tell their friends how well they were treated. You must absolutely love working with people and be genuinely positive and enthusiastic. We will train the necessary eye care skills if you already have the customer service experience or desire to make people think they are not at a doctors office, but at Disneyland or a guest at a 5 star hotel. You must be willing to display a warm smile on command, realize you will always be on stage for our patients and be 100% committed to providing legendary, eventful and memorable customer service. If you are interested please forward resume