The Fulfillment Assistant is responsible for supporting the Fulfillment department to process daily shipments of inventory and products, and receiving of other inventories. This support includes pulling, packing & shipping customer order, receiving supplies, providing will call pick-ups, and daily inventory tracking and stocking. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Retrieve and print ecommerce orders each morning
• Accurately pull product from inventories according to orders
• Carefully and accurately package and/or gift wrap ecommerce orders
• Accurately pack wholesale orders
• Weigh boxes and process shipments on web-based shipping system
• Deliver processed packages to the US Post Office or other carrier office
• Stock, organize, count and order product and supply inventories as needed
• Keep shipping area clean and orderly while working, and at the end of each shift
• Support Fulfillment Specialist to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues that affect orders
• Reserve and pull products for Will Call customers and assist customers with loading as needed
• Provide outstanding customer service and follow through for internal and external customers
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Experience with shipping and receiving, or working in a similar fulfillment role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong communication and personable phone skills
• Ability to interact in a professional, positive and respectful manner and maintain cooperative departmental relationships
• Proven skills in providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy
• Ability to multi task yet maintain an attention to detail
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage tasks and time schedule
• Ability to stand on your feet for the entire shift
• Ability to safely lift or carry 25-45 lbs
• Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
• Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 25 pounds
• Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
• Environmental exposures to extreme temperatures (freezers)
This is a Part-Time position
Monday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday, 8:00am – 1:00pm (times may vary, depending on workload and Season). Flexibility and availability to work additional days and/or hours seasonally is a plus!
• Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental Benefits (20+ hours), 401k Plan and Work/Life Balance Culture
The first 3 months are a trial/training period and upon successful completion of that period, we would determine any changes to the schedule and job responsibilities. Note – Time off is not permitted during the months of November and December.
We are looking for dedicated Fulfillment Specialists to work in our Distribution Center/Warehouse in Alameda, CA. We have part-time and full-time roles! Join us!
No experience required - we will train you! Entry level positions pay $15.00 per hour to start. You have the opportunity to become a Team Lead within 6 months to a year, AND that would increase your salary and responsibilities!!!
Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment? Do you take pride in doing your job well with high attention to detail? Do you enjoy learning many different tasks and working on your feet rather than sitting at a desk all day? This position will report to a Distribution Center Supervisor.
If so, keep reading...ABB OPTICAL GROUP is growing and we need to hire Fulfillment Center Associates to work in our Distribution Center in Alameda.
Full Time Positions: M-F 10AM--6:30PMPart Time Positions: M-F 10AM --3PM; 12PM--5PM
We are looking for people with a great attitude, a willingness to do a great job, and a desire to be a part of a dynamic and fast paced team. We offer unlimited growth opportunities and training within our distribution center and corporate headquarters.
What do we have to offer?
What is needed to work here?
We will train you how to:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
The Production Supervisor works with the Operations Manager to oversee our production team in our Albany shop. The Production Supervisor is a “player-coach” who will spend around 75% of their time working with their team on production.
The production team is responsible for packaging bulk spices into bags, jars, kits and gift boxes for sale at our stores and online. We believe teamwork and a natural desire to be of service are two of the cornerstones of our success. We want people to feel great working here, so we need a capable and culture-driven leader to help us accomplish this goal. The Production Supervisor is dedicated to our goals of nurturing a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace for all. You’ll ensure that preparation and packaging of spices goes smoothly and efficiently by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. You’ll partner with the Operations Manager to build effective and efficient production processes.
The Production Supervisor would work during the night shift from 3:30 pm - 12 am (midnight), five days a week.
KEY DUTIES (may include, but are not limited to):
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The production associate has a solid work ethic, a commitment to high quality, and strong organizational skills. Attention to detail is key. The production associate is consistent, works with efficiency, and is an independent worker. You’ll be responsible for the preparation and packaging of spices. This is a part-time position, with shifts in the evening (6pm-midnight). The production associate reports directly to the production supervisor. This position is temporary, expiring December 31st 2020.
Key Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Additional Physical Requirements