We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and responsible individual to join our team! We are a fast paced, medical office seeking to fill a position for a Medical Assistant / Scribe. The open position is full time (40hrs/week) and is eligible to receive health benefits after 90 days.
The MINIMUM requirements are as follows:
**Any resumes without recent medical field experience will not be considered**
**Any resumes without an educational background section will not be considered**
Our Fortune 200 client is looking for a Loan Processor that will be responsible for processing more complex and difficult small business real estate loans which includes leasehold estates, complex entities, and multiple properties. This is a 3 contract to hire opportunity, must have at least 2 years of experience working with mortgage documents. Below you have the job details.
Contract: 3 month contract to hire or possible extension
Pay: 18 to 20 an hour pending on experience
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
If this sounds like something that may interest you, please apply today and expect a call from a 720 area code!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant Manufacture. to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
The roll is an Administrative Assistant responsibilities, this role will require high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize at a fast-paced Manufacturing site.
Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, and PowerPoint to create org charts, spreadsheets, and presentations. Intermediate level experience in SharePoint.
Under manager's direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
Understands the goals and objectives of the department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's. Keeps the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly.
Responsible for coordinating large events which include the planning, organizing, and implementation of a number of event activities. Liaises with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
May assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
Assists in the orientation of new administrative assistants and other staff.
Ongoing acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and are cross-trained to cover for another administrative assistant if he/she is out of the office for an extended period of time.
Specific job responsibilities:
Provide full calendar management for an individual manager, department or group of managers in various time zones
Arrange all travel accommodations including but not limited to hotel, flight, car service, etc.
Preparation of expense reports
Manage logistics of external and internal meetings and events including but not limited to hotel sourcing, room block management, team travel communications, meals, etc.
Works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments.
Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Self-starter with the entrepreneurial drive to succeed
Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing approach
Highly-organized and proficient in data management
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to prioritize with good judgment in order to meet deadlines
Ability to multi-task, adapt and be flexible in the fast-changing environment
Scope of work can vary and change depending on needs functional area
If you are interested in working with a company that truly serves families, and provides an essential service through these difficult times, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
We are looking to hire 3 new Entry Level Management members by the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
Due to the current focus on expansion, we are hiring for our Manager-in-Training or “MIT” Program. We are looking for highly competitive, ambitious, and hardworking individuals who want to grow and are willing to change. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not only looking for a long term career fit but is looking for a challenge, and somewhere where they have the opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally, with a company that focuses on building business owners and leaders, not just managers.
Benefits about the position:
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
Experience is not required, but we are looking for reps who have:
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter experience.
Apply now for an immediate interview. We will email you back promptly with interview options.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
We are looking for an experienced , seasoned account manager to manage a book of house accounts with incentives for revenue growth. If this sounds like you. Contact us!
CBIA Insurance Agency has been in business since 2007. We assist contractors in the construction industry throughout the state of California with all of their commercial insurance needs. Become a part of our team in our Canoga Park office . We are an innovative group who is always growing and keeping up with growing industry changes.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the daily servicing of commercial lines clients, including new and renewal business processing and maintaining our exceptional client relationships. Having an eye for detail and providing clients with tailored solutions are two very important aspects to this position.
we have two locations to work for
Line cook and prep cooks needs
A GREAT place 20 work
Gourmet garden dinning
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified easy to work with Chef to assist in running our restaurant and kitchen.
Our 60 year old restaurant offers a fine dining experience with stunning views in a romantic setting . It features high quality modern American cuisine, with an emphasis on fabulous, fresh food prime meats and vegetables from our area. Vegetarian and vegan options.
It is an award-winning restaurant that often caters for a variety of events including weddings and corporate functions.
The right candidate will possess core ethics, culinary passion, and the drive to always be better.
Join us as we improve the food and beverage experience of this wonderful place to work.
Please read before applying!
This is a Machine Shop.
We are a parts manufacturer with over 35 machines and are in search of a full time inspector/QC to join our team.
I will list some duties and requirements and if you meet those, I will have my current auditor contact you and give you a more full in depth of everything you will be conducting while employed here with us.
5+ years experience in manufacturing inspection and quality control, no exceptions
ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 certified company work experience listed on resume
U.S. Citizen or Documented Resident Alien (ITAR Requirement), must pass background check, no exceptions
Proficiency with hand and electronic inspection instruments
Conduct First Article inspection
Conduct In-Process inspection per sampling plan
Conduct Receiving inspection per sampling plan
Create, maintain, audit inspection forms and data sheets
Create, maintain, audit work orders / travelers, in-process sheets, and first article forms
Monitor and maintain calibrated inspection equipment
Monitor, maintain, and log quality control processes, procedures, and activities
Review purchase orders, certifications, test reports and other documentation
Surveillance of shop floor and manufacturing processes for errors or omissions
Assist with audits
Job Summary Responsibilities
WDC is seeking energetic, friendly and team-oriented individuals to assist our sales department at the showroom level. Sales Support is a customer-facing role that directly impacts our in-store customer experience. Typically Sales Support agents will solve for exceptions which include supply chain delays, logistics coordination, and general customer inquiries. They assist our Sales Associates in providing customized solutions for customers’ kitchen, bath, and bedroom updates.
Our Sales Support agents help us to routinely deliver high level customer service and fulfill our guests’ expectations. Sales support positions are typically a full-time gig and 40 hours per week. Days and hours worked are based on business needs and may vary by showroom size and location.
The ideal fit means that you are a people-person who likes to work within a group and solve often complex problems within established timeframes. This person will be efficient, organized, and able to effectively manage tasks. A truly stellar Sales Support agent never met a deadline that they didn’t like and they thrive in a fast paced work environment. Sales Support agents use a variety of web-based tools and other software and therefore must also be technology friendly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 35 years ago; Warehouse Discount Center (WDC) is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments in which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus, Great Benefits:
Responsible for high-level support of developers using Topaz Systems electronic signature software applications, tools and SDKs. This includes phone and email support, customer and internal communications, testing, bug tracking, and support and training of Topaz customer software developers.
· Technical Degree in Computer Science, programming, or related field.
· 5+ years of experience in software tech support.
Desired Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
· Client/server architectures (Citrix, Terminal Services, and RemoteFX environments), installers, user interfaces, SDK development, application plug-ins, digital signatures, PDF standards, digital certificates, USB device drivers, HID device communication.
· Multiple hardware platforms: PCs, mobile devices, embedded systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and real-time microprocessor OSs),
· Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), development environments and tools (COM, .NET, IIS), languages (C, C++, C#, Java)
· Customer communication, written and oral.
· Liaison with Topaz software development team in reporting, follow-up and resolution of developer-reported issues.
Can you hunt? Can you grind? Can you close?
Looking to hire a killer salesperson to develop into a Senior Sales Rep. The majority of our sales staff has been employed for over 10+ years,
and make 6 figures consistently. We constantly bonus our salesmen and provide a fun, energetic environment! Join now for an
opportunity to grow with our team and never have to look for another job again!
There's good reason why our core sales reps will most likely retire here. Find out why!
We’re a local agency with a family feel. Large enough to have many
Fortune 500 contracts and small enough to have an executive team that cares about every employee.
Bring in new business and inspire re-orders. As an inside sales rep, you'll prospect new customers,
respond to inbound lead requests, and maintain recurring contracts. In a nutshell, your job will be to build
a sales pipeline and constantly feed it with new customers and re-orders.
Sales experience (inside sales). Tech savvy (Screenshare, Phone, Email, Chat, CRM).
Google Drive and Microsoft Office proficient. Marketing data experience a plus.
Tenacious work ethic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Naturally
curious. Problem solver. Intelligent and willing to learn. Resourceful, organized and courageous.
$17-20 base salary (experienced based) + uncapped commission + bonuses. For
successful reps—this position historically reaches six figure compensation within 2 years.
If you are motivated, articulate, and excited to sell marketing solutions that every business needs, come meet us.
Apply Now! YOU WILL LOVE YOUR JOB, YOU WILL LOVE THE BOSS, YOU WILL BE THRILLED TO BE AT WORK.
The Supply Chain Director has direct responsibility for driving cost savings through oversight and management including planning, controlling and coordinating all aspects of the supply chain to include demand planning, purchasing of materials, production scheduling, inventory management, warehousing, transportation, and logistics. Develops and implements supply chain strategies and processes for efficient material operations. Establishes priorities, and supervises personnel activities to ensure achievement of customer and business commitments.
Additional Specific Qualifications for position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BDM will understand and identify customer needs and develop sales/product strategies to achieve annual growth goal of 20%. BDM will also research and document new technologies to grow the business.
PAY RATE: Commensurate with experience
JOB LOCATION: Camarillo, CA
JOB NUMBER: 2754
We are a business management firm based in Oxnard, CA that has been in business for 5 years. Our business thrives on the exceptionally high level of customer service we provide to our customers. Rosewood Consolidated is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative to support growth in our management firm. You don't have to be classically trained in this field to succeed in this role. You will help customers select and purchase a wide variety of wireless communication devices and accessories.
Our employees have limited in person interaction with outside clientele.
We represent Sprint and market for their outreach program, California Lifeline. We assist our clients by utilizing our outstanding customer service to build long lasting relationships. We gain and keep our customers by outperforming our competitors with our values we implement in our company.
Perform face-to-face quality sales at various field locations and the retail store.
Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Generate sales by offering wireless prepaid products, upgrade handset offers, data top-up, and special promotional offers.
Help maintain presentable field set-ups by displaying all products.
Handle and resolve customer service issues.
1 - 2 years sales and face-to-face customer service experience preferred
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Telecommunications background desired
Retail, sales or other customer service-related experiences are encouraged to apply.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS
Litigation Paralegal Position - Encino CA 91436:
If your background and experience align with these qualifications, apply – immediate opening.
Our professional staff plays an important role in the Firm's continued growth and success and offers a collaborative, friendly environment.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position to work on-site in the office during regular business hours with the ability to work remotely should the occasion require doing so. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE SEEKING TEMPORARY OR PART-TIME POSITION.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary DOE
• The employer pays 100% health insurance includes life policy, dental, and vision plan
• 401k Profit-Sharing Plan
• Paid holidays, vacation time, sick time
• Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We are seeking a strong LVN or Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
Requirement : Client has a Data Market Plan where they have structured data. There will be different requests from various groups who are looking for data specific to their functional area.
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Under the general supervision of the Chief Business Development Officer, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, develop and evaluate the organization's marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for performing the following duties:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of Camarillo's largest and fastest growing CPA and Financial Services Firms. We have an opening for a Tax Staff Accountant to join our team! Successful Candidate will interact direct with our diverse business clientele and provide tax/accounting support.
Accounts Receivable Representative 2 will be responsible for processing payments from customers, credit inquiries, collection of delinquent accounts, preparation of Credit/Debit Memos and customer invoicing. Duties include the complete Order-Billing/Collection cycle. Knowledge of each process is essential as they are interrelated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college; plus minimum 4+ years related experience and/or training.
Staff Accountant Needed for a Large Corporate Company w/Great Benefits!
In this Staff Accountant Role your typical day will consist of :
• Prepare and book monthly revenue for a portfolio of locations; ensuring data accuracy while applying revenue recognition guidance
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations by tying out information between the varying performance management systems and bank statements; investigating the root cause of any differences
• Assist in preparation and recording of monthly journal entries
• Review monthly expenses at the micro and macro level comparing versus budget; investigating variances, providing follow-up and commentary to management
• Develop and implement detailed accounting procedures by examining current situation and recommending changes
• Assist with preparation of yearly audit schedules for external auditors
• Perform extra tasks and projects as required from time to time on short notice
• Prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in Business with emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• 1+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
• Intermediate level and understanding of GAAP
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel formulas and functions (VLOOKUP, Indirect, Pivot Tables)
• Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
• Must have very good verbal skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Self-motivated problem solver with strong attention to detail
Personality and Interpersonal Skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong initiative and willingness to learn
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
CLA Global Inc is currently looking to train and develop a few qualified applicants to help our company expand and grow in 2020. This is an entry-level position that has an advancement structure for qualified individuals.
Entry-level team members will be responsible for the sales and marketing campaigns throughout the local area with our clients. We are a sales and marketing company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
Remote/Work from home positions not currently available
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Associates to help us reach our 2020 goal of expanding into new markets across the nation. The ideal candidate will have a background in customer service or retail and will be able to creatively solve problems under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Associate will be responsible for the overall client experience and meeting weekly revenue goals.
Skills & Abilities:
Management is growing its team to meet commitments with clients. Directors for expansion teams will be promoted from within the company. Future directors will enjoy a competitive and fun team environment and the ability to manage your own time.
This position is open for immediate hire and / or hire upon graduation from upcoming college graduates. If you are looking for a professional, yet fun atmosphere, we encourage you to apply now to be considered for the Customer Service Associate position to kick-start your career!
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of environmental related projects (asbestos, mold, restoration) and account management and acquisition.
One mission, One vision, One goal
Job Description: Manager
Job Role Summary
Accountable for the day-to-day operations of a Twenty88 restaurant; ensures a strong focus on food and Guest satisfaction. Develops, directs, and supervises Managers and hourly Team Members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of quality food, beverage, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation. Executing a profitable business, staffing and development, ensuring service and satisfaction of our customers and Team Members and maintaining building Integrity
Accountabilities of the Manager
Systems and Routines
● Helps with preparation and communication of annual restaurant business plan
● Execution of the People System to include execution of routines; assessment day, managers schedule and managers’ meetings
● Execution of People Practices, to include: hiring process; orientations; people practices and management performance assessments
● Ensuring maintenance of the restaurant to include: building, equipment, furniture and fixtures in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis
● Execution of catering program to include: execution; sales building and catering training
● Development of Shift Supervisors and oversight of their shift execution
● Ensuring the safety and security of Employees, Guests and the restaurant
● Educating the Employee team to our Constitution, including our Vision, Mission, and Values; sets the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
● Understands, complies with, and enforces:
○ All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
○ All federal/ state/local laws and ordinances.
● Clearly communicates Company direction to all personnel.
● Coordinates rollout of new menus, products, and promotions.
● Oversees local event representation of the Twenty88 brand
● Resolves all Guest complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
● Oversees and assists in developing of all marketing efforts within the restaurant.
■ Implements programs to ensure a stable, low turnover team
● Ensures a harassment-free environment for all Team Members and Managers.
● Ensures the training, coaching, counseling and development of Team Members
● Complies with Twenty88 payroll and human resources processes
● Creates employee schedules, following established Company guidelines and procedures, while maintaining established budgetary guidelines.
● Maintains professional restaurant and Team Member image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
● Upholds restaurant safety, sanitation, and security standards at all times.
● Demonstrates and coaches overall P & L awareness and accountability.
● Greets Guest and oversees actual service on a routine, random basis.
● Helps develop wine and drink list and sales promotions.
● Approves all invoices before submitting to bookkeeper.
● Sales Growth per business plan
● Profit Targets per business plan
● Development Tracking for all managers in the program
● Staffing Projections and actuals, being proactive versus reactive to staffing needs
● Turnover percentage at or below the restaurant’s business plan
● Team Member Satisfaction, including Team Member survey results
● Building Cleanliness
● Operations Review scores
Key Competencies and Characteristics
● Lives our Vision, Mission, and Values.
■ Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
■ Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills
■ Leads change and innovation, shows ability to be flexible and think out of the box, open minded
■ Build and leverages talent in the HOH, through on-going feedback, observations and demonstrating respect for the diversity of talent on the team
■ Plans and acts strategic by always putting plans of action in place where needed, using the Accountable Leadership Model when planning or redirecting focus and through delegation to the team. Attention to detail and analytical skills.
■ Excellent problem resolution/Guest recovery skills.
● Executes for results by setting high standards for self, asking questions, taking initiative and staying focused. Commits to professional and personal self-development.
● Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
● Is self-disciplined.
● Remains positive and calm under stressful conditions.
● Experienced and proficient in the use of basic computer technology (i.e., POS systems, Microsoft Office programs, etc.).
● Strong commitment to serving others.
● Dependable, trustworthy.
● Extends themselves to the Guests they serve; wants to become friends with their Guests; is genuinely hospitable, warm, sensitive/polite.
● Exhibits a neat, clean and professional image at all times.
We are currently seeking an Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
We will strive to ensure you work safely following all labor laws and treat you with respect.
We are looking for team players to partner with not employees to subjugate.
Local work weekly pay without fail or delay.
Local award winning Allstate Agency is looking for a great Insurance Sales Representative team member to join our growing agency.
Are you looking to start a sales career? We want the highly motivated and outgoing individuals to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We provide our new Insurance Sales Representative members with on going professional development and support on your path to success. Fun work environment. Rewarding career. Unlimited Income Potential!
Passages Addiction Treatment Centers is recruiting for Chemical Dependency Counselor (CDC) for our Port Hueneme facility, As the highest regarded treatment center in the country, and accredited by TJC, Passages offers our clients a holistic approach to treatment that assists our clients to maintain sobriety. CDC’s are an essential part of the Passages team. We are looking for motivated, compassionate individuals to join our team. You must have Chemical Dependency certification from one of the following accredited organizations for Substance Abuse Counselors:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
AA degree or Bachelor’s preferred
Chemical Dependency certification from an accredited program, e.g. CAADAC or CAADE (Do not apply if you do not have this)
Extensive experience in behavioral health field
Extensive experience delivering chemical dependency services in a behavioral health/ chemical dependency setting
This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter with contact information.
*Passages conducts post-offer, pre-employment screening that includes:
1) a background check (including criminal records, driving record, professional license, education, supervisor reference, and other applicable areas of inquiry)
2) a urine drug screen
3) a health screening (including tuberculosis testing). If an offer is made, it will be conditioned upon timely completion to the company’s satisfaction in its sole discretion, of these screenings.
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our team.
Duties include general building repair and upkeep. General knowledge on plumbing, electrical (120v to 480v), pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Other duties will include small tool repair and manufacturing machine maintenance.
• Must be highly accurate, have good organizational skills and attention to details.
• Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills
• A team player that is a highly disciplined, problem-solver with a strong work ethic
• Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs
• Bilingual- English/Spanish is a PLUS!
Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 6:30 pm