Put your sense of style to work in our Optician position! Your customer service skills will be essential as you find our customers' ideal eyeglass frames to complete their unique personal look.
As an important member of our optometric team, you will shine on the front lines as you deliver exceptional customer services by providing expertise in eyewear, brands, and the latest lens technology. When you join this friendly and supportive work environment, you’ll also enjoy desirable benefits like competitive pay, a healthy work/life balance, employee discounts, and more!
Don't miss this opportunity to use your outgoing personality to show off your fashion sense! Apply for our Optician position today!
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Incorporate customer's personal style as well as prescription needs, face fit, and lifestyle as you help customers find their ideal eyewear
- Fit and adjust eyewear by taking accurate measurements, ensuring quality standards
- Ensure optical standards of finished eyewear
- Field questions from patients regarding eyewear, latest lens technology, prescriptions, and vision insurance
- Responsible for creating and submitting lab orders
- Understanding of insurance and billing
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have ABO Certification
- In states that require dispensing licensure, must be licensed dispensing optician
- Require at least 2 years of retail experience
- Prefer at least 1 year experience in optometry environment
- Must have strong personal fashion sense and be customer service oriented
- Strong communication skills, must be able to explain industry terms in laymen's terms to customers
- Ability to perform highly organized multitasking with accurate attention to detail