Summary: Kara seeks an individual who desires to be an integral member of our team providing bereavement support in English and Spanish to grieving adults, children and families affected by the death of a significant relationship. Flexing service time between two growing programs, the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will: a) work under the supervision of the Spanish Services Director to ensure efficient and effective client support is delivered through our Spanish Services program, and b) work under the supervision of the Community Outreach Director, participating in the preparation, execution, and follow-up of crisis response interventions in the community following a tragedy or death, and supporting training and education events. A passion for our mission of serving the bereaved combined with proven interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are keys for success.
The duties of the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
▪ Facilitate individual and group grief support debriefings (within three months of initial training), for clients in the community impacted by death and loss.
▪ Conduct administrative and operational tasks related to crisis response and Spanish services requests, including follow up communications with clients and timely entry of organizational information, statistics, and service evaluations in agency database.
▪ Assist in enlisting, coordinating, and preparing Kara’s crisis response team members in response to a service request
▪ During crisis response events, oversee and monitor the service team’s work, and ensure appropriate resources and materials are prepared & distributed.
▪ After each crisis response event, debrief team members, and communicate with the Community Outreach Director.
▪ Assist with training, supporting, and recruiting new Community Outreach crisis response team members and Spanish Services volunteers.
▪ Organizes, attends and/or participates in special outreach events that promote and advocate the Spanish services program as well as educational trainings and presentations.
▪ Manages and maintains all Spanish services related materials, supplies and site resources.
▪ Maintains current information on community and social services resources that supplement grief services and the needs in the community.
▪ Collaborates with interagency programs and utilizes additional resources to complete tasks in promoting and marketing Spanish services.
▪ Establishes, collaborates, builds and maintains strong partnerships with other grief support, wellness and community organizations.
▪ Assists with the facilitation, implementation and coordination of Spanish services community peer support groups.
Qualifications (Values, Skills, and Abilities)
▪ Keen understanding of Kara's mission and a commitment to our guiding values of empathy and compassion
▪ Fluency in Spanish and English
▪ A client-centered and culturally attuned appreciation for the challenges of individuals and families navigating loss and grief
▪ Flexible, resourceful and innovative; strong initiative and follow-through skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player and a team builder
▪ Positive attitude and sense of humor
▪ Quick to learn, and devise or apply ideas; and willingness to ask for help
▪ Strong verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to work successfully under pressure in unpredictable service locations and with minimal supervision
▪ Excellent organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps Suite (mail, calendar, tasks, drive file stream, docs), Internet navigation, and Database (cloud & software) applications,
▪ Ability to embrace and maintain confidentiality
▪ High standard of professionalism and integrity
▪ Ability to work evenings and weekends periodically
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
▪ Languages: English and Spanish (Bi-lingual)
▪ Experience working with Hispanic, at risk, underserved populations or understanding of cultural and social factors affecting these communities.
▪ Experience working with community organizations a plus
▪ Experience as a Kara volunteer or similar program requiring understanding of grief and loss support structures a plus
Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Must have criteria:
Salary and benefits: Commensurate with leadership experience and qualifications.
Position: Operations Manager
Managerial level: Senior Manager
Reporting to: General Manager, Venture USA - AMDS BU.
Must have criteria:
Salary and benefits: Commensurate with leadership experience and qualifications.
Dynamic, well-established and growing job shop environment has an immediate opportunity for an Operations Manager. The steady, rapid growth of our company has created the need to hire someone who can step in and immediately direct, promote and coordinate the operations in a manner that will optimize market share, profitability efficiencies, missions and goals. Although a leader in the industry we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, stable and fast paced working environment.
Our client company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of the organization. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best Operations Manager’s in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources.
Sales Operations Assistant Manager - Fremont, CA
Bilingual - Mandarin and English
Sales Operations Assistant Manager is a people manager role, managing sales analysis and working with supply chain team to achieve sales targets. This role is the focal and control point for all sales reporting and analytics for the North America Region. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Sales Forecasting, Reporting on Key Performance Indicators, and material & production planning. This position works closely with Sales and sales support team, Supply Chain, and Factories, to advance sales objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
Role: Operations/Supply Chain Program Manager
Location: Fremont, CA
Expected Duration: 12+ month(s) with possibility to extend
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
As a member of the Digital Media (DMe) Product Operations Team, you will play a key role in bringing to market the business decisions for fastest growing portfolio of products. In this role, you will work with upstream business partners such as Product Marketing Managers and Business Model Strategy Managers, to influence and optimize product strategy, ensuring its successful flow through our downstream business processes. Key goals for this role would be to collaborate with technical operations, revenue accounting, deal desk, order management, sales operations, legal counsel, customer care, and cloud tech, among others, to solve business problems, knock down operational barriers, and improve process efficiencies/effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
What you need to succeed
Clinical Services Manager - Peri-operative Surgical Services (Open & Promotional)
Salary: $142,688.00 - $178,380.80 Annually
San Mateo Medical Center (SMMC) has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and professional nurse leader who will be responsible for developing, achieving, and maintaining departmental goals by focusing on the development of ambulatory peri-operative services. As Nurse Manager you will be managing operating suites, post-anesthesia Care Unit, endoscopy, short-stay unit, and the infusion center. Other assignments may be delegated by the Chief Nursing Officer. The selected candidate works collaboratively with other departmental and Nurse Managers across the continuum to promote a positive work environment and will be responsible for employee development, with an emphasis on evidence-based practice and education, supported by the Clinical Practice Council within the Shared Decision Making structure.
The ideal candidate will:
Possession of a valid California license as a Registered Nurse (R.N.).
Education and Experience:
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying.
IMPORTANT: Applications for this position will only be accepted online. If you are currently on the County's website, you may click the "Apply" button above or below. If you are not on the County's website, please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sanmateo/jobs/2759405/clinical-services-manager-peri-operative-surgical-services-open-promotional to apply. Online applications must be received by the Human Resources Department before midnight on the final filing date.
~ TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE ~
Final Filing Date: April 22, 2020
Application Screening: April 24, 2020
Combined Panel/Department Interviews: May 5, 2020
At the County of San Mateo, we take pride in the way our employees bring together their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to serve our community's needs. The County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Operation Manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations; this includes customer service, office administration, purchasing, inventory, QA inspection, and timely completion of all production jobs. The Operation Manager will work closely with the company President, vendors, and clients to ensure that it will uphold the company's desired profitability and productivity.
Operation Manager ensures customer satisfaction, promotes positive company culture, and maximizes financial performance in all areas. This position demands superior organizational skills, team-building skills, a high level of knowledge of precision CNC machining, and all related QA inspection process. The Operation Manager must have an excellent ability to self-evaluate and motivate the team to achieve the company goal.
Operation Manager must ensure the quality standards and always ensure the safety and security of the production work. An Operation Manager also communicates and negotiates with external partners, such as insurances, delivery companies, and suppliers.
1. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
2.1. Shop Supervisor, Programmer, CNC Set Up Machinists, Shop Assistant, Deburrer
3. JOB REQUIREMENTS
3.1. Preferably BS or Associates Degree with a solid background supervising CNC Manufacturing and Finishing.
3.2. Strong leadership, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills.
3.3. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a high-paced work environment.
3.4. Positive attitude, excellent communication skills, self-motivator, and diligent follow up.
3.5. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and manufacturing procedures.
3.6. Ability to make unpopular decisions, confront people issues, and resolve conflicts when necessary.
3.7. Lead by example with good work habits, strong craftsmanship, and a positive approach.
3.8. Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical abilities and skills.
3.9. Knowledge and experience with SHOP TECH systems and proficient in Microsoft Office.
3.10. Previous experience in Lean Manufacturing concepts such as 5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, SMED, etc.
3.11. Previous experience with manufacturing safety regulations and basic legal considerations of Human Resource management.
3.12. Valid driver’s license from the state of California.
3.13. Experience in leading or facilitating a development deal from lead identification, concept, and contract stabilization is strongly preferred.
3.14. Mechanical knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints for development projects.
3.15. Knowledge of regional and/or local economics and market trends.
3.16. Knowledge and skill to provide direction and make decisions, to meet deadlines and expectations.
3.17. Skill in applying a collaborative, team-based approach to the development process.
3.18. Business and financial acumen to manage and control budgets and expenses.
3.19. Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing
3.20. Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with varying amounts of data or information
3.21. Knowledge and skills to manage projects, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
3.22. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
3.23. Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain appropriate discretion.
3.24. Ability to comply and execute the company Standard Operating Procedures.
4. WORKING CONDITION
4.1. This position will be working indoors in a smoke free environment, but also requires the employee to be in the outdoors on a regular basis. From this movement, the employee will encounter varying weather conditions and temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will apply. Travel will be in all types of weather including heavy rain, snow etc.
4.2. The noise level in the work environment is usually low but can be high on some field sites.
4.3. Body movements include walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, hands, and fingers.
4.4. The sense of being able to see, hear, and having full power of speech are required.
4.5. Ability to lift items of at least 50 lbs. may be necessary.
5. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
5.1. Oversight of all office staff, maintenance, and shop operators ensures that all operations run professionally in a timely and efficient manner.
5.2. Maintains consistent client satisfaction and endorsement of Euro Machining.
5.3. The hiring or delegation of hiring additional employees.
5.4. Preside weekly management operations meetings and monitor the agreed improvements and operational development each week. Enhance the team's innovative ideas in continuous growth.
5.5. Conduct weekly reports and discuss previous and current week's status (Bids/Quotes, WIP, challenges, weekly cash flow status VS goal).
5.6. Maintaining the accountability of all employees to be compliant with the company's policies and procedures.
5.7. Conducting employee evaluations with their immediate supervisor quarterly.
5.8. Schedule and/or conduct periodic safety training for all employees.
5.9. Schedule and/or conduct job-specific training and/or events.
5.10. Assisting the Office staff and Shop Supervisor in making the best recommendations to improve their areas of responsibilities.
5.11. The oversight of the regular inventory and delegation of all company tools, machinery, equipment, vehicles, and list of materials and supplies.
5.12. The management and delegation of all building maintenance.
5.13. Assisting in any area(s) of company operations where help or training is needed.
5.14. Customer, employee, and subcontractor conflict resolution.
5.15. Develops, maintains relationships, and facilitate lead flows with the clients, supplier/vendors, property owners, government, and construction companies.
5.16. The Operation Manager is to oversee the lead information's updates, including photos, blueprints, login sheets, and relevant documents collected immediately.
5.17. Oversight and maintain the company's monthly budget, ensuring that expenses are contained to a conservative level, especially during the quiet season.
5.18. Evaluate office staff, shop supervisor, programmer, and shop assistant quarterly, ensuring their area of responsibility continues to exceed company expectations.
5.19. Periodically review the equipment inventory, maintenance, purchase new equipment, and liquidation of unused and old equipment.
5.20. And all other duties that will require to fulfill job or as designated by the President.
6. MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE
6.1. Maintained good quality control measures so that any rework performed on completed jobs are minimized. Taking immediate action when issues arise.
6.2. Maintained client satisfaction at a consistently high level, informing the Supervisor of any dissatisfaction and/or significant problem received from the client.
6.3. Ensured that all job safety policy records are strictly followed and accidents are minimized.
6.4. Meet agreed-upon job schedules, metrics, and job profits goals are achieved for each job.
6.5. Processed necessary paperwork in a timely manner to be completed by the safety staff.
6.6. Maintained positive staff morale, culture, productivity, cooperation, and teamwork.
6.7. Showed initiative in taking on additional duties and responsibilities.
6.8. Will ask for guidance and direction from the Supervisor, as needed when issues arise.
6.9. Showed good judgment in reporting significant issues or problems to the Supervisor.
6.10. Preserved company confidentiality.
6.11. Will maintain a positive attitude and cooperative working relationships with all other employees.
6.12. Performed all duties independently and expeditiously with minimal supervision and demonstrate good planning skills.
6.13. Consistently displayed the ability to recognize and deal with priorities and/or issues.
7. SALARY, BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
7.1. Salary from $80,000-$100,000.
7.2. A 1.5% commission on net profit for new clients.
7.3. Basic Medical benefit after nine months probationary period.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Work Days: Monday – Friday, plus on-call hours
The role we are looking to fill is a Project Manager position; it involves 30 direct reports, full management of onsite environmental services at our client’s site. The services include waste management (containerized waste, bulk), ER services, decontamination services and overall compliance of the site. The PM will act as liaison with the different federal, state and county agencies that routinely audit the client’s facilities. This is a brief job description, let me know if you have any questions.
· Supervise and manage all aspects of hazardous waste programs on projects
· Responsible for all ACT activities and programs on client’s site
· Manage and coordinate the efforts of all ACT on-site employees and temporary laborers.
· Attend regular meetings with client and employees
· Evaluate performance of staff and responsibilities
· Enlist ACT corporate resources as needed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
· Develop written Standard Operational Procedures
· Assist customers with compiling data necessary to complete the Generator’s Annual Report and other required reporting functions
· Conduct facility-wide compliance audits including inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance
· Provide weekly status reports to facility management and EH&S department
· Maintain adequate levels of equipment for emergency response and ongoing projects
· Perform other assignments as given by management
· Availability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
· Manage and track facility-wide “cradle to grave” waste generation, storage and disposal
· Responsible for proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
· Responsible for inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance
· Collect, segregate, and properly package waste chemicals for disposal to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
· Sample and profile new waste streams or any wastes needing analytical testing
· Prepare and/or review all necessary tracking paperwork
· Evaluate specialty waste materials such as gas cylinders and potentially-explosive compounds and determine disposal options
· Schedule transportation and disposal for outgoing wastes as needed
· An ability to work weekends and/or overtime if needed
Skills and Experience
· More than 10 years’ prior experience in the hazardous materials/waste industry
· Project Management experience
· Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC and applicable state and local regulations
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Profit and Loss management experience a plus
· PC skills
· Ability to lift 40 pounds
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen, physical and drug screen
· Attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· Health and Safety conscious
Education and Training
· B.S. in Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Science preferred
· 40-hour OSHA training
· Chemist training course
· DOT training
· 8-hour OSHA refresher annually
· ACTenviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.
· This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties of someone in this position would perform. All employees of ACTenviro are expected to perform tasks assigned by ACTenviro management/supervisory personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties
Exciting opportunity awaits in the security industry. Come join our team!
Operations Security Manager:
Conducts site training
Responsible for all aspects of Silvertrac software
Mentors in security employee development and also assume responsibility for disciplinary actions
Support Upper-level management concerning staffing needs and payroll
Attend operation, client, and new business sales meetings as needed
Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles that may fall under your reporting line and structure
Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
Post-fill-in as needed
Respond promptly to emergent events, issues, staffing deficiencies, and client requests
Weekly operations report submitted to Operations President
Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns
Attend staff, and client meeting gives updates as needed
Developing and implementing emergency preparedness procedures as well as training personnel to ensure optimal readiness in the event of any emergency that threatens the well being of staff and the physical plant and its assets.
Additional duties as assigned by Operation President
High School Diploma
Bachelor Degree or equivalent exp. work exp.
Expertise in security systems and procedures, solid communication skills, organizational abilities, strong analytic skills, ability to prioritize tasks, strong supervisory skills
Excellent communication and 5+ years of leadership skills
Strong supervisory abilities; to hire, train, evaluate, and perform disciplinary actions as needed.
Analytic skills and problem-solving abilities
Able to prioritize tasks because they are directly responsible for the day-to-day oversight of safety and security for the organization as well as coordination for special events and managing emergency preparedness procedures.
Must have effective time management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills
Assists with daily operations of a Licensed Home Care agency. Oversees the administrative functions of the office, licensing compliance of the care staff, screening of the new applicants, and helps with assessment of the prospects and potential clients. Reports to Operations Manager and acts as a designated administrator in absence of the Ops Manager.
Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful InsurTech companies! We are looking for a full-time Senior Manager of Customer Support Operations to increase operational productivity of the Customer Success and support organization while increasing customer satisfaction through a focus on analytics. At VisitorsCoverage, you will join a fast-paced high growth Insurtech company, and work with a small team located in Silicon Valley, with customers across the globe. Your role will focus on building and growing into a world-class customer success organization that will scale in alignment with our company’s vision and strategy. We offer great benefits & perks as well as a great work/life balance!
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.
Experience & Skills:
INFOSEC OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
6-month contract (possible extension)
Tailored Management is seeking an InfoSec Operations Specialist to work onsite (currently remote) at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
§ Join an on-call rotation to field urgent and important requests
§ Understand the concepts of access controls
§ Evaluate and action access requests
§ Assist in maintaining standard operational procedure
§ Understand security policies and able to communicate them to others
§ Work, coordinate, and collaborate with a globally distributed team
§ Basic knowledge of concepts related to Information Security
§ Experience with user provisioning and access management processes
§ Familiarity with Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
§ Experience evaluating, prioritizing, and fulfilling operational requests with an eye on quality and efficiency
§ Understands automation and seeks opportunity to implement it where appropriate
§ Excellent communication skills
§ Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with individuals across various levels
Bachelor's degree in Busienss with an influence of Information Technology, Program Management or equivalent work experience