Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Summary: Kara seeks an individual who desires to be an integral member of our team providing bereavement support in English and Spanish to grieving adults, children and families affected by the death of a significant relationship. Flexing service time between two growing programs, the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will: a) work under the supervision of the Spanish Services Director to ensure efficient and effective client support is delivered through our Spanish Services program, and b) work under the supervision of the Community Outreach Director, participating in the preparation, execution, and follow-up of crisis response interventions in the community following a tragedy or death, and supporting training and education events. A passion for our mission of serving the bereaved combined with proven interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are keys for success.
The duties of the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
▪ Facilitate individual and group grief support debriefings (within three months of initial training), for clients in the community impacted by death and loss.
▪ Conduct administrative and operational tasks related to crisis response and Spanish services requests, including follow up communications with clients and timely entry of organizational information, statistics, and service evaluations in agency database.
▪ Assist in enlisting, coordinating, and preparing Kara’s crisis response team members in response to a service request
▪ During crisis response events, oversee and monitor the service team’s work, and ensure appropriate resources and materials are prepared & distributed.
▪ After each crisis response event, debrief team members, and communicate with the Community Outreach Director.
▪ Assist with training, supporting, and recruiting new Community Outreach crisis response team members and Spanish Services volunteers.
▪ Organizes, attends and/or participates in special outreach events that promote and advocate the Spanish services program as well as educational trainings and presentations.
▪ Manages and maintains all Spanish services related materials, supplies and site resources.
▪ Maintains current information on community and social services resources that supplement grief services and the needs in the community.
▪ Collaborates with interagency programs and utilizes additional resources to complete tasks in promoting and marketing Spanish services.
▪ Establishes, collaborates, builds and maintains strong partnerships with other grief support, wellness and community organizations.
▪ Assists with the facilitation, implementation and coordination of Spanish services community peer support groups.
Qualifications (Values, Skills, and Abilities)
▪ Keen understanding of Kara's mission and a commitment to our guiding values of empathy and compassion
▪ Fluency in Spanish and English
▪ A client-centered and culturally attuned appreciation for the challenges of individuals and families navigating loss and grief
▪ Flexible, resourceful and innovative; strong initiative and follow-through skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player and a team builder
▪ Positive attitude and sense of humor
▪ Quick to learn, and devise or apply ideas; and willingness to ask for help
▪ Strong verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to work successfully under pressure in unpredictable service locations and with minimal supervision
▪ Excellent organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps Suite (mail, calendar, tasks, drive file stream, docs), Internet navigation, and Database (cloud & software) applications,
▪ Ability to embrace and maintain confidentiality
▪ High standard of professionalism and integrity
▪ Ability to work evenings and weekends periodically
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
▪ Languages: English and Spanish (Bi-lingual)
▪ Experience working with Hispanic, at risk, underserved populations or understanding of cultural and social factors affecting these communities.
▪ Experience working with community organizations a plus
▪ Experience as a Kara volunteer or similar program requiring understanding of grief and loss support structures a plus
6-month contract with possible extensions
Research Business Operations Project Manager
§ Support creation and maintenance initiatives for Vendor agreements by managing the partnership with a variety of vendors
§ Work with cross-functional stakeholders to understand team requirements, analyze vendor rate cards*** and support Program Manager with the creation of a scalable implementation strategy
§ Facilitate external vendor partnerships by identifying process improvement opportunities through data analysis
§ Collaborate with cross-functional partners on initiatives to promote Vendor best practices
§ Support the creation of reusable frameworks for tracking and reporting of vendor usage and services
§ Support reporting and communication with leadership teams across the organization
§ Manage multiple projects, work streams, and liaison across functional teams
§ 2+ years of administrative or project management experience
§ Ability to communicate and collaborate with peers, cross-functional stakeholders, and senior management
§ Ability to multi-task and execute on multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
§ Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
§ Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
§ Experience understanding user needs, gathering requirements, and crafting solutions
§ Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences from Engineers, to Vendors, to Researchers
§ Track record of building cross-functional relationships
§ Prior experience with negotiations, cost benchmarking, and data analytics tools
§ Prior experience working in an early stage environment with lots of ambiguity and moving parts
§ Prior experience working with User Experience Research, operational risk, or vendor procurement
Proficiency in SQL and Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc)
*Bachelor’s degree required
TNT Plumbing Company was founded in 1989 as a commercial and residential plumbing contracting company. We have grown to become one of the Bay Area’s premier choice for plumbing installation and maintenance. Our client list is made up of established and loyal customers and we are growing to address their expansion and new demand! Come join a growing company with attractive benefits and tie your efforts to financial rewards. Future potential for co-ownership!
Check out our story at www.tntplumbing.com
Operations/Project Manager in privately-owned commercial plumbing company.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of hands on experience in the commercial plumbing industry, and the business know-how to manage and coordinate multiple projects.
Successful candidate will:
Skill set requirements:
TNT Plumbing offers a safe, fair and team-based work environment.
Salary commensurate with work experience and skill set.
Excellent growth and co-ownership opportunities for the right candidate!
Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful InsurTech companies! We are looking for a full-time Senior Manager of Customer Support Operations to increase operational productivity of the Customer Success and support organization while increasing customer satisfaction through a focus on analytics. At VisitorsCoverage, you will join a fast-paced high growth Insurtech company, and work with a small team located in Silicon Valley, with customers across the globe. Your role will focus on building and growing into a world-class customer success organization that will scale in alignment with our company’s vision and strategy. We offer great benefits & perks as well as a great work/life balance!
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.
Experience & Skills:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Operation Manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations; this includes customer service, office administration, purchasing, inventory, QA inspection, and timely completion of all production jobs. The Operation Manager will work closely with the company President, vendors, and clients to ensure that it will uphold the company's desired profitability and productivity.
Operation Manager ensures customer satisfaction, promotes positive company culture, and maximizes financial performance in all areas. This position demands superior organizational skills, team-building skills, a high level of knowledge of precision CNC machining, and all related QA inspection process. The Operation Manager must have an excellent ability to self-evaluate and motivate the team to achieve the company goal.
Operation Manager must ensure the quality standards and always ensure the safety and security of the production work. An Operation Manager also communicates and negotiates with external partners, such as insurances, delivery companies, and suppliers.
1. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
2.1. Shop Supervisor, Programmer, CNC Set Up Machinists, Shop Assistant, Deburrer
3. JOB REQUIREMENTS
3.1. Preferably BS or Associates Degree with a solid background supervising CNC Manufacturing and Finishing.
3.2. Strong leadership, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills.
3.3. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a high-paced work environment.
3.4. Positive attitude, excellent communication skills, self-motivator, and diligent follow up.
3.5. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and manufacturing procedures.
3.6. Ability to make unpopular decisions, confront people issues, and resolve conflicts when necessary.
3.7. Lead by example with good work habits, strong craftsmanship, and a positive approach.
3.8. Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical abilities and skills.
3.9. Knowledge and experience with SHOP TECH systems and proficient in Microsoft Office.
3.10. Previous experience in Lean Manufacturing concepts such as 5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, SMED, etc.
3.11. Previous experience with manufacturing safety regulations and basic legal considerations of Human Resource management.
3.12. Valid driver’s license from the state of California.
3.13. Experience in leading or facilitating a development deal from lead identification, concept, and contract stabilization is strongly preferred.
3.14. Mechanical knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints for development projects.
3.15. Knowledge of regional and/or local economics and market trends.
3.16. Knowledge and skill to provide direction and make decisions, to meet deadlines and expectations.
3.17. Skill in applying a collaborative, team-based approach to the development process.
3.18. Business and financial acumen to manage and control budgets and expenses.
3.19. Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing
3.20. Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with varying amounts of data or information
3.21. Knowledge and skills to manage projects, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
3.22. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
3.23. Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain appropriate discretion.
3.24. Ability to comply and execute the company Standard Operating Procedures.
4. WORKING CONDITION
4.1. This position will be working indoors in a smoke free environment, but also requires the employee to be in the outdoors on a regular basis. From this movement, the employee will encounter varying weather conditions and temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will apply. Travel will be in all types of weather including heavy rain, snow etc.
4.2. The noise level in the work environment is usually low but can be high on some field sites.
4.3. Body movements include walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, hands, and fingers.
4.4. The sense of being able to see, hear, and having full power of speech are required.
4.5. Ability to lift items of at least 50 lbs. may be necessary.
5. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
5.1. Oversight of all office staff, maintenance, and shop operators ensures that all operations run professionally in a timely and efficient manner.
5.2. Maintains consistent client satisfaction and endorsement of Euro Machining.
5.3. The hiring or delegation of hiring additional employees.
5.4. Preside weekly management operations meetings and monitor the agreed improvements and operational development each week. Enhance the team's innovative ideas in continuous growth.
5.5. Conduct weekly reports and discuss previous and current week's status (Bids/Quotes, WIP, challenges, weekly cash flow status VS goal).
5.6. Maintaining the accountability of all employees to be compliant with the company's policies and procedures.
5.7. Conducting employee evaluations with their immediate supervisor quarterly.
5.8. Schedule and/or conduct periodic safety training for all employees.
5.9. Schedule and/or conduct job-specific training and/or events.
5.10. Assisting the Office staff and Shop Supervisor in making the best recommendations to improve their areas of responsibilities.
5.11. The oversight of the regular inventory and delegation of all company tools, machinery, equipment, vehicles, and list of materials and supplies.
5.12. The management and delegation of all building maintenance.
5.13. Assisting in any area(s) of company operations where help or training is needed.
5.14. Customer, employee, and subcontractor conflict resolution.
5.15. Develops, maintains relationships, and facilitate lead flows with the clients, supplier/vendors, property owners, government, and construction companies.
5.16. The Operation Manager is to oversee the lead information's updates, including photos, blueprints, login sheets, and relevant documents collected immediately.
5.17. Oversight and maintain the company's monthly budget, ensuring that expenses are contained to a conservative level, especially during the quiet season.
5.18. Evaluate office staff, shop supervisor, programmer, and shop assistant quarterly, ensuring their area of responsibility continues to exceed company expectations.
5.19. Periodically review the equipment inventory, maintenance, purchase new equipment, and liquidation of unused and old equipment.
5.20. And all other duties that will require to fulfill job or as designated by the President.
6. MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE
6.1. Maintained good quality control measures so that any rework performed on completed jobs are minimized. Taking immediate action when issues arise.
6.2. Maintained client satisfaction at a consistently high level, informing the Supervisor of any dissatisfaction and/or significant problem received from the client.
6.3. Ensured that all job safety policy records are strictly followed and accidents are minimized.
6.4. Meet agreed-upon job schedules, metrics, and job profits goals are achieved for each job.
6.5. Processed necessary paperwork in a timely manner to be completed by the safety staff.
6.6. Maintained positive staff morale, culture, productivity, cooperation, and teamwork.
6.7. Showed initiative in taking on additional duties and responsibilities.
6.8. Will ask for guidance and direction from the Supervisor, as needed when issues arise.
6.9. Showed good judgment in reporting significant issues or problems to the Supervisor.
6.10. Preserved company confidentiality.
6.11. Will maintain a positive attitude and cooperative working relationships with all other employees.
6.12. Performed all duties independently and expeditiously with minimal supervision and demonstrate good planning skills.
6.13. Consistently displayed the ability to recognize and deal with priorities and/or issues.
7. SALARY, BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
7.1. Salary from $80,000-$100,000.
7.2. A 1.5% commission on net profit for new clients.
7.3. Basic Medical benefit after nine months probationary period.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Work Days: Monday – Friday, plus on-call hours
The role we are looking to fill is a Project Manager position; it involves 30 direct reports, full management of onsite environmental services at our client’s site. The services include waste management (containerized waste, bulk), ER services, decontamination services and overall compliance of the site. The PM will act as liaison with the different federal, state and county agencies that routinely audit the client’s facilities. This is a brief job description, let me know if you have any questions.
· Supervise and manage all aspects of hazardous waste programs on projects
· Responsible for all ACT activities and programs on client’s site
· Manage and coordinate the efforts of all ACT on-site employees and temporary laborers.
· Attend regular meetings with client and employees
· Evaluate performance of staff and responsibilities
· Enlist ACT corporate resources as needed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
· Develop written Standard Operational Procedures
· Assist customers with compiling data necessary to complete the Generator’s Annual Report and other required reporting functions
· Conduct facility-wide compliance audits including inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance
· Provide weekly status reports to facility management and EH&S department
· Maintain adequate levels of equipment for emergency response and ongoing projects
· Perform other assignments as given by management
· Availability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
· Manage and track facility-wide “cradle to grave” waste generation, storage and disposal
· Responsible for proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
· Responsible for inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance
· Collect, segregate, and properly package waste chemicals for disposal to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
· Sample and profile new waste streams or any wastes needing analytical testing
· Prepare and/or review all necessary tracking paperwork
· Evaluate specialty waste materials such as gas cylinders and potentially-explosive compounds and determine disposal options
· Schedule transportation and disposal for outgoing wastes as needed
· An ability to work weekends and/or overtime if needed
Skills and Experience
· More than 10 years’ prior experience in the hazardous materials/waste industry
· Project Management experience
· Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC and applicable state and local regulations
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Profit and Loss management experience a plus
· PC skills
· Ability to lift 40 pounds
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen, physical and drug screen
· Attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· Health and Safety conscious
Education and Training
· B.S. in Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Science preferred
· 40-hour OSHA training
· Chemist training course
· DOT training
· 8-hour OSHA refresher annually
· ACTenviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.
· This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties of someone in this position would perform. All employees of ACTenviro are expected to perform tasks assigned by ACTenviro management/supervisory personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties
Exciting opportunity awaits in the security industry. Come join our team!
Operations Security Manager:
Conducts site training
Responsible for all aspects of Silvertrac software
Mentors in security employee development and also assume responsibility for disciplinary actions
Support Upper-level management concerning staffing needs and payroll
Attend operation, client, and new business sales meetings as needed
Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles that may fall under your reporting line and structure
Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
Post-fill-in as needed
Respond promptly to emergent events, issues, staffing deficiencies, and client requests
Weekly operations report submitted to Operations President
Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns
Attend staff, and client meeting gives updates as needed
Developing and implementing emergency preparedness procedures as well as training personnel to ensure optimal readiness in the event of any emergency that threatens the well being of staff and the physical plant and its assets.
Additional duties as assigned by Operation President
High School Diploma
Bachelor Degree or equivalent exp. work exp.
Expertise in security systems and procedures, solid communication skills, organizational abilities, strong analytic skills, ability to prioritize tasks, strong supervisory skills
Excellent communication and 5+ years of leadership skills
Strong supervisory abilities; to hire, train, evaluate, and perform disciplinary actions as needed.
Analytic skills and problem-solving abilities
Able to prioritize tasks because they are directly responsible for the day-to-day oversight of safety and security for the organization as well as coordination for special events and managing emergency preparedness procedures.
Must have effective time management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills
Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
Founded in 2002, QASource is a highly successful and trusted engineering services company that helps customers build quality software products better and faster using automation testing. We deliver high-quality QA and development outsourcing services using a hybrid onsite-offshore model that combines offshore technical talent with U.S. management and engineers embedded in our clients’ engineering departments — enabling them to avoid the risks that often accompany a remote testing team.
With emphasis on time-bound delivery, exceptional communication and customized solutions, we excel at helping our clients manage the quality of their deliverables while keeping costs low. In addition to QASource's dedicated team model, our portfolio of services includes QAOnDemand (flexible, pay-as-you-go services) and MyCrowd QA (crowdtesting).
We’re looking for a proven Marketing Analytics & Operations Manager at QASource who supports a culture of data-driven decision-making and ensures that Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams continue to increase efficiency, effectiveness and overall revenue. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for optimizing our tech stack and building the data and analytics processes and dashboards that fuel real time visibility and cross-functional success. You’ll spearhead optimizing our demand funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tech tools and by creating, documenting, training and enforcing processes. You’ll also focus on building infrastructure, measurement, and reporting capabilities for the growing Marketing and Sales function through management of our marketing operations system.
In this role you will have five key areas of responsibility: Marketing Operations, Database/CRM Management, Reporting & Analytics, Technology & Processes & SEO/SEM Management.
Oversee and optimize HubSpot setup including campaign setup and email execution, lead management, scoring and routing
Collaborate with team members to architect automated, multi-step nurture campaigns, ABM, etc.
Ensure seamless integration and tracking of campaign performance and marketing attribution in Hubspot CRM
Manage marketing database activities including list acquisition, scrubbing and importing
Understand how data is structured in the systems, and segment database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona, etc.)
Maintain data hygiene for a healthy contact database
Define processes and find tools, resources to build core target lists across accounts and contacts
Reporting and Analytics:
Define, implement and optimize frameworks and dashboards for measuring, reporting and analyzing marketing and sales results to drive accountability and highest ROI
Report on performance at the asset, campaign, and channel level, as well as holistic performance across channels to help teams make informed, data driven decisions
Develop insights into marketing impact on pipeline, revenue, brand awareness, and more; provide recommendations to enhance future campaign performance and measurements
Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests for key stakeholders
Technology and Processes:
Oversee usage, optimization and integration of Hubspot and other components of the marketing and sales stack to ensure tools and technologies are being utilized efficiently and strategically
Educate marketing and sales reps on how to utilize tools and reports available to them to get the most out of them, including Hubspot, Klenty, LI Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, etc.
QA campaigns before launch to ensure proper routing, tracking, data flow, and execution
Evaluate and ensure successful implementation and integration of new marketing technologies
Manage 3rd party software/campaign vendor relationships
SEO/SEM Program Tracking:
Analyze and optimize SEO and SEM program results and ROI in collaboration with key stakeholders to drive qualified leads according to the marketing plan
Leverage SEMRush to regularly analyze and report on keyword groupings and identify what’s working and what’s not, communicating change recommendations
Research and recommend relevant keywords for website content including blogs, on-page content, thought leadership, etc.
Minimum 6 years of experience in marketing operations and analytics in technology B2B
Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, analytics, economics or equivalent
Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including marketing automation, CRM, analytics, data acquisition and cleansing, integrated channels, etc. (HubSpot, LinkedIn Navigator, SEMRush, MS Office Suite, macros, etc.)
Proven track record of optimizing existing technologies and implementing and integrating new technologies to improve output
Knowledge of the B2B marketing demand funnel, programs, and metrics that drive revenue with experience reporting on metrics and driving optimizations to senior management
Strong analytical experience, with proven ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
Experience in campaign setup, orchestration, management, and tracking with strong expertise in SEO/SEM program analytics
Experience in data management, database segmentation and maintaining data hygiene
Experience coordinating campaign execution and lead dissemination between sales and marketing; Experience implementing and tracking account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives a plus
Strong project management and time management skills; Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving, organization and accountability
Exceptional attention to detail and ability to self-manage and work as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across global, cross-functional teams and time-zones
Strong ability to communicate clearly, professionally and cross-culturally
Health, vision, and dental benefits
Returning to these benefits after COVID-19:
Stocked snack, coffee, and kitchen
1. Our clients are category leaders, so you get to interact with only the best, cutting edge companies.
2. We continuously improve, so you get variety in your work and to see yourself grow.
3. We are a small innovative team, so you get to see the direct impact of your work.
4. We have flex time (and other benefits) so you get to have a good work-life balance.
5. We are like family so you get a collaborative work environment.
6. Our atmosphere is professional and congenial, so you get to enjoy your 'time at the office.'
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Dynamic, well-established and growing job shop environment has an immediate opportunity for an Operations Manager. The steady, rapid growth of our company has created the need to hire someone who can step in and immediately direct, promote and coordinate the operations in a manner that will optimize market share, profitability efficiencies, missions and goals. Although a leader in the industry we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, stable and fast paced working environment.
Our client company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of the organization. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best Operations Manager’s in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources.
AquaTech Swim is seeking natural born leaders and seasoned managers to oversee and maintain operations of our learn to swim programs. We are looking for managers that can carry out and attain the mission and goals of AquaTech; an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, staff retention and high performance.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities:
Shift Schedule Options:
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Depending on experience, AquaTech has a starting pay rate which has the opportunity to increase after 90-days if specific goals are met. Starting rate is between $19-$22/hour DOE.
The above information is important, as it demonstrates you can follow basic instructions! After a review of the above information, our screening specialist will contact you if it feels like a good fit!
Thank you for your interest in AquaTech Swim!
Clinical Services Manager - Peri-operative Surgical Services (Open & Promotional)
Salary: $142,688.00 - $178,380.80 Annually
San Mateo Medical Center (SMMC) has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and professional nurse leader who will be responsible for developing, achieving, and maintaining departmental goals by focusing on the development of ambulatory peri-operative services. As Nurse Manager you will be managing operating suites, post-anesthesia Care Unit, endoscopy, short-stay unit, and the infusion center. Other assignments may be delegated by the Chief Nursing Officer. The selected candidate works collaboratively with other departmental and Nurse Managers across the continuum to promote a positive work environment and will be responsible for employee development, with an emphasis on evidence-based practice and education, supported by the Clinical Practice Council within the Shared Decision Making structure.
The ideal candidate will:
Possession of a valid California license as a Registered Nurse (R.N.).
Education and Experience:
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying.
IMPORTANT: Applications for this position will only be accepted online. If you are currently on the County's website, you may click the "Apply" button above or below. If you are not on the County's website, please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sanmateo/jobs/2759405/clinical-services-manager-peri-operative-surgical-services-open-promotional to apply. Online applications must be received by the Human Resources Department before midnight on the final filing date.
~ TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE ~
Final Filing Date: April 22, 2020
Application Screening: April 24, 2020
Combined Panel/Department Interviews: May 5, 2020
At the County of San Mateo, we take pride in the way our employees bring together their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to serve our community's needs. The County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Vendor Business Operations Project Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through March 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Vendor Business Operations Project Manager on a contract basis to support our client’s needs.
What You’ll Do:
● Support creation and maintenance initiatives for Vendor agreements by managing the partnership with a variety of vendors
● Work with cross-functional stakeholders to understand team requirements, analyze vendor rate cards, and support the Program Manager with the creation of a scalable implementation strategy
● Facilitate external vendor partnerships by identifying process improvement opportunities through data analysis
● Collaborate with cross-functional partners on initiatives to promote Vendor best practices
● Support the creation of reusable frameworks for tracking and reporting of vendor usage and services
● Support reporting and communication with leadership teams across the organization
● Manage multiple projects, workstreams, and liaison across functional teams
● 2+ years of administrative or project management experience
● Ability to communicate and collaborate with peers, cross-functional stakeholders, and senior management
● Ability to multi-task and execute on multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
● Experience understanding user needs, gathering requirements and crafting solutions
● Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences from Engineers, to Vendors, to Researchers
● Track record of building cross-functional relationships
● Proficiency in SQL and Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc) preferred.
● Prior experience with negotiations, cost benchmarking, and data analytics tools preferred
● Prior experience working with User Experience Research, operational risk, or vendor procurement preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Assists with daily operations of a Licensed Home Care agency. Oversees the administrative functions of the office, licensing compliance of the care staff, screening of the new applicants, and helps with assessment of the prospects and potential clients. Reports to Operations Manager and acts as a designated administrator in absence of the Ops Manager.
POSITION: Full Time Business Analyst / Operations Manager for Web Development Agency
LOCATION: Remote Work - Our entire team works virtually and remotely
SALARY: Pay Based on Experience and Overall Skill Set
COMPANY: 10 Pound Gorilla, a Colorado Based Organization
This position is full time. Candidates must have a background in hands-on web/software development and design to ensure they understand the process, technology and language. They should have established strategic, critical analysis and decision making skills. The analyst will be responsible for understanding, defining and managing client needs and expectations and communicating them to our team. It is expected the analyst has excellent interviewing and meeting facilitation skills to lead all of our projects to the best possible return-on-investment for the client.
10 Pound Gorilla is more than a design and development shop. We partner with our clients to advise on best digital business practices. We strive to understand the ins and outs of our client’s business so we can deliver optimized copy, design, interfaces and integrations.
The analyst / operations manager will also be responsible for optimizing our internal business processes. We are looking for an individual who is excited to organize and enhance our day to day operations to include processes such as documentation, client relations, review management, marketing strategy and more.
Ideally, the right candidate will have the skill set to jump in where needed and help the team meet deadlines and move projects forward. They will be responsible to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery as well as assist and ultimately take over estimates and RFPs.
It is critical this candidate is self-motivated learner and stays up to date on current digital trends leveraging the internet as a learning source.
The right candidate is a self-starter, problem solver and seasoned communicator. The candidate will work to understand and exceed the expectations of our clients. Every request and communication thread will be completed on-time and beyond the client's expectation.
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 4 years experience as a business analyst for web development. Candidates should show achievements and accomplishments in past work and academic history.
To Learn More About 10 Pound Gorilla visit www.10PoundGorilla.com.
Lead discovery to understand client’s business needs
Define, scope and articulate client’s business needs, tasks, timing, budget and deliverables to team
Strategize the best implementation and solutions for the client
Assist developers and designers in seeing a “better way” or “easier way” to implement a solution
Perform effective and efficient QA and cross-browser testing
Write RFPs and provide estimates to potential clients
Define internal business structure, rules and optimize our internal organization
Strategize internal company growth both from an outreach perspective and from an internal structure and process prospective
Step in as needed to support team to get a project across the finish line
Manage ticketing system and project management tools to keep company organized
Serve as an advance project manager in all aspects to ensure we are meeting our clients needs
Serve as a customer liaison and ensure the client’s needs are met and they feel attended to
Required Experience & Skills
4+ years as a business analyst
4+ years of hands-on web development/design experience
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Excellent interviewing skills including meeting facilitation and business process analysis
Strong project management skills
Established strategic, critical analysis and decision making skills
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with developers, designers, and clients
Proficiency in spreadsheets, RFPs, google docs and the like
Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Strong analytical thinker with the ability to conceptualize a
Strongly skilled in the process of requirements elicitation, investigation, and ability to apply critical thinking in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Exceptionally skilled in coordinating sensitive conversations amongst stakeholders with differing viewpoints, and ability to bring those groups into a commonly-understood alignment
Experience writing all types of requirements for a website or web application
Flexible and willing to learn
User acceptance testing a strong plus
Coding experience a strong plus
Server Environment & Like Experience
CMS Experience - DNN (DotNetNuke) / Wordpress / Drupal
Advanced Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Ecommerce Tracking
Search Engine Optimization
Sales Operations Assistant Manager - Fremont, CA | Bilingual - Mandarin and English
Sales Operations Assistant Manager is a people manager role, managing sales analysis and working with supply chain team to achieve sales targets. This role is the focal and control point for all sales reporting and analytics for the North America Region. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Sales Forecasting, Reporting on Key Performance Indicators, and material & production planning. This position works closely with Sales and sales support team, Supply Chain, and Factories, to advance sales objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications