Love the details? Get deep satisfaction from a job well done? Love helping things run smoothly? Find delight in supporting the administrative needs of a team and providing excellent customer service? Obsessed with check lists and office organization?
The Operations Coordinator is the operational heart of each Galileo camp site. This leadership role sets the tone for service mentality and work ethic for every other camp staff member, and role models the flexibility required at camp—there is no job too big or too small. There is a lot of work, and an emergence of anticipated and unanticipated needs. Perfect for detail-oriented administrative masters. Learn more about this role and working at Galileo in our jobs video gallery.
We value divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at Galileo. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Galileo’s mission is to develop innovators who envision and create a better world. We know it’s bold. We also know that we can’t achieve it without asking staff to be role models of an innovator’s mindset—visionary, courageous, collaborative, determined and reflective. It’s not always easy. Camp staffers work hard. Very hard. You can expect days in which there’s a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. But part of what makes our culture great is that no one is too proud to complete any task that needs doing. Our camp staffers bring camp magic to life—for campers, and for themselves.
Required Experience & Education
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Caviar for Companies is the full-service catering arm for Caviar. As a Catering Captain, you will be the front line of the operation, running white-glove and drop-off catering services hands-on with our corporate clients. You will make a great Captain if you have a go-getter attitude, a desire to learn and improve, and a customer service-oriented mindset. There are no prior skills or experience required – if you have the right attitude and capability to learn, we will provide all the training you need to succeed in this role!
A bit more about this role: While hours may vary, Captains typically work 3-5 hour shifts between 8:30am-3pm (though we do also occasionally have morning/evening shifts for breakfast/dinner). You must have a passion for providing outstanding customer service, or a desire to learn more about the hospitality industry. Many Caviar clients form such a strong bond with Captains that they specifically request their favorite Captains to serve their meals.
As a Captain, your responsibilities will include:
Want to learn more? Watch A Day in the life of a Catering Captain
Sound like an opportunity you may be interested in? Start your application below!
Please note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Caviar is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We seek to employ the most qualified person in every job. All applicants for employment are required to complete and submit this Employment Application. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identify, gender expression, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
Looking for a career with a fun company with a passionate purpose?
The American Swim Academy is hiring in the East Bay!
We are looking for a dynamic, career oriented Operations Manager to join our senior management team in Dublin. Must have aquatics and service driven management experience. The schedule is Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday.
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
A top Social Media and technology company based in Menlo Park is looking for an experienced Sales Ops Analyst to join the Department Strategic Planning & Operations: Commerce Partnerships.
· Help drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and improvement; analyze key metrics
· Coordinate with sales, accounting and marketing teams to develop and implement solutions
· Coordinate with local, regional, national, and global sales teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion and in compliance with best practices and relevant regulations
· Create reports based on their analysis of sales data and present that data to others in the organization, including management
· Communicate with clients in person, through email, and over the phone to create and build sales relationships
· Assist sales teams with operational tasks, such as data analysis, policy execution, and negotiation with managers
· Provide ad hoc analyses to understand quotas, distributor, and/or sales rep performance and competitor impact
· Liaise with other teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties. Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including trends for products
· Responsible of pipeline management, forecasting and account management
· 4 + years of professional experience in sales operations and analytics
· Work history with specifically data analysis, forecasting, and sales metrics experience
· Strong Communication skills
· Expert in Microsoft Office, SQL preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required; Graduate degree preferred in Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
Contracts Operations Coordinator
A major cloud computing software company is seeking a Contract Operations Coordinator to join their growing team!
Duties: The Contract Operations team is responsible for the processing of all revenue generating contracts from receipt to system filing as well as creating and maintaining customer master records within our systems.
What you'll do:
We have a unique opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our team in San Carlos, CA. This site is a medical device contract research organization. This role is involved in special projects involving important policy and strategic decisions to ensure and enhance successful operations of this facility. The manager of operations will also be responsible for key financial functions to this site.
Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Come join us & help us make a difference in improving health, improving lives for patients around the world.
BA or BS degree
5 years of experience in the job discipline
2 years of experience in other professional roles
Onsite Hiring Event Friday, 02/07/2020 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Location: 6700 Auto Mall PKWY Fremont, CA
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility; This position is responsible for demonstrating safety and operational expertise within a quality and productivity driven environment. This position will be required to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis.
1.Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as the business requires, assignment across various functions such as checking, picking, packing, replenishment, bin/bulk order fill, bin/bulk stocking, shipping, receiving/returns, sorting, or loading (as applicable to operation); Assignment to other functional tasks may be done on a daily or less than daily basis.
2.May, on occasion, operate a pallet jack to move product around
3.Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus on housekeeping and safety.
4.Demonstrate a commitment to our company’s core values.
5.Interact with supervisors, leads, and/or work groups with information exchanges related to immediate tasks.
6.Participate in the implementation and contribute ideas and suggestions for continuous improvements to the distribution process in a group setting.
7.Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
• Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
• Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
• Basic computer skills (accessing and navigating the internet; familiar with the keyboard; opening, closing and saving documents)
• Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently
• Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment using hands is ongoing throughout the work hours
• Walking on uneven surfaces possible, though infrequently
• Basic level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus (start shift early and/or stay until the work is complete)
• Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality and productivity, etc.
• One (1) year previous related experience preferred
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We need someone with the following: positive attitude, hard worker, team player, attention to detail, good communicator, flexible and willing to learn and do a variety of tasks relating to order management and warehouse operations. The person should be comfortable with computers and willing to work in a warehouse environment (sometimes cold!). Previous experience in a warehouse is helpful but not mandatory. We are willing to train and teach, as long as the person has the right attitude and basic aptitudes, we are confident they can thrive on our team.
This role will learn and do a range of tasks such as but not limited to: generate shipping labels for orders, pick inventory for orders, pack small parcel orders, perform inventory counts, organize/prepare inventory for picking, open and inspect returned small parcel shipments, organize and file order and shipping paperwork.
This an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified candidate to join a rapidly growing international company focused on transforming the lives of patients with rare disorders through innovative gene therapies.
Orchard Therapeutics, Ltd. (OTL) is looking for an Associate Director to manage activities related to the development, manufacture and delivery of Orchard Therapeutics innovative gene-modified cell-based therapeutic products. Such activities will include the in-house and external tech-transfer, development and scale-out of HSC-based gene-modified autologous cell products from pre-clinical research through to commercialization. The post-holder will also input into validation and GMP execution of manufacturing processes and controls to support OTL's product pipeline programs, as well as facility design and automation strategy.
Job Title: Deburr Operator
Our Client,Tri-Fab Associates, a Custom Sheet Metal Fabricator in Fremont is looking for experienced Deburrer Operator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Deburr Operator:
● Experience in deburring parts in a manufacturing environment.
● Perform manual deburring with tight quality tolerances using various tools, and equipment.
● Inspect parts and ensure the proper finish and/or flatness.
● Perform repetitive manual deburring tasks keeping parts in quality compliance and following
● manufacturing process steps.
● Notify supervisor of any defects or damaged parts.
● Identify, modify, and create appropriate hand deburring tools for the task.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities for Deburr Operator:
● Ability to lift or transfer components or objects of no more than 50 pounds.
● Understand and follow written and oral instructions in English and possess basic mathematical skills.
● Ability to read and interpret blueprints and assist in tooling and process development.
● Considerable ability to use a variety of hand and pneumatic tools.
● Ability to use fine motor skills to manipulate small tools and perform meticulous work to close tolerances.
● Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following: Standing, walking, and sitting throughout the workday.
● Ability to reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel material.
● Grasp vibrating hand tools throughout shift with breaks.
Balance is in search of warehouse associates/forklift operators to join our clients throughout the bay area. We work with some of the largest manufactures and logistic companies in the Bay Area, and we want YOU! This is a great opportunity for individuals who are searching for a new company to call home.
General info for Warehouse associate
Responsibilities for Warehouse associate/forklift operator
Requirements for warehouse associate/Forklift operator
A top software company, located in San Jose, is looking for a Business Analyst 3 to join their team. Interested? Apply today!
As a member of the Digital Experience (DX) Product Operations Team, you will play a key role in bringing to market the business decisions for Adobe's fastest growing portfolio of products. In this role, you will work with upstream business partners such as Product Marketing Managers and Business Model Strategy Managers, to influence and optimize product strategy, ensuring its successful flow through our downstream business processes. Key goals for this role would be to collaborate with technical operations, revenue accounting, deal desk, order management, sales operations, legal counsel, customer care, and cloud tech, among others, to solve business problems, knock down operational barriers, and improve process efficiencies/effectiveness.
What you'll do:
SALES/OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE - ENTRY LEVEL
BMR Health Services looking to add a motivated, proactive and outgoing individual to our team in our Pleasanton, CA office! This is an exciting entry level opportunity for someone interested in beginning a career in Healthcare! This entry level Operations Assistant role requires a professional and personable individual who is focused on relationship building through recruiting, sales and marketing. Our ideal candidate will also have a strong work ethic, high energy, and have advanced customer service skills.
This individual will perform both conventional and creative sourcing activities from initial sourcing to phone interviews and qualification. A wide degree of creativity, out-of-the-box sourcing strategies and personal organization is required.
BMR HEALTH is an equal opportunity employer.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Airport Home Appliance & Mattress is seeking support in our Hayward showroom. We are looking for a competent individual who pays attention to the details, isn’t afraid to tackle new projects, and would like an opportunity to grow. The Retail Operations Associate will report to the store manager, and is truly an integral part of our store operations.
Full time, schedule to be discussed, pay $13-$16 per hour, DOE.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Clean store merchandise and displays
- Pull/prepare merchandise for customer pickup, and assist in loading product into customer vehicles
- Organize/maintain store equipment and store isles by removing debris
- Prepare stock pulls for store-to-store transfers
- Keep building exits free from blockage
- Material handling
- Stock check
- Receive, Stock, & Store new inventory
- Special Projects
- Assist variety of order processing departments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned or duties may change based on business needs.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service
- Read, write and understand the English Language
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Reliable & dependable
- Require little supervision
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.
Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment for immediate Operations Manufacturing Associate jobs at a local client in Union City, CA.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Operations Manufacturing Associate jobs include:
Load and unload semi-automated equipment and maintain a record of assembly process, progress, and problems.
Performing operations on assembly line by material handling and packaging.
Cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment
High School Diploma/GED
Ability to stand for long periods.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and perform a variety of functions.
Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
Effectively work within a team-based environment
What's in it for you?
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Operations Manufacturing Associate job with Adecco in Union City, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Development Business Operations Associate is responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of ancillary vendors, which may include clinical pharmacology, RTSM, eCOA, medical imaging and biometrics functions.