Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
The Twisted Thistle Apothicaire’s are traditional medicinal herbal teas and gift shops. We source bulk herbs from a number of locations and package them (individually or as blends) into our own packaging – this is where you come in!
This is a bit of a multifaceted job that requires two distinct temperaments and strengths:
The first strength refers to the aspect of the job which includes the packing of herbs into bags, and sealing and labeling the bags, as well as cleaning and organizing the packing area.
Situations where the second strength comes in handy include comparing batches of bulk herbs to find inconsistencies, assessing stock levels for ordering bulk herbs on a monthly basis, keeping an eye on labeling and barcoding to ensure accuracy, and controlling proper stock rotation for the sake of freshness.
A large part of the job is tedious (and thus is not a good match if you're looking for a creative or people-focused job) however accuracy is key, so clear attention to detail is a must! Also, we take the time to train effectively so the right person can succeed (and move up the pay scale and within the business). We begin by training for the packing/labeling/stock-rotation/cleaning part of the job, and expand into other responsibilities within a month or two.
These are other tasks that, in time, you will learn and may become part of your responsibilities:
The qualifications/requirements for the job are more focused on temperament than work history & in a nutshell are:
**Please note that additional responsibilities may be assigned. The expectation is that the Operations Packer will exhibit adaptability and will be able to switch gears at a given moment to meet the needs of the business.
Ultimately, this job lends itself to someone who can find pleasure in repetitive tasks (podcasts/music/audiobooks allowed!) while offering a clear and accurate attention to detail!
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you soon!
Digital Operations Associate
11/02/2020 to 11/02/2021
Pay w2 ( no benefits)
HCP Digital, Associate Project Manager, Web
Responsible for assisting with development, implementation and maintenance of the HCP website. Monitors web traffic, manages web analytics and ensures the site meets the business needs of the organization. Responsible for ongoing content updates, creating modifying web pages within CMS and managing SEO & reporting. Coordinates development of web content and maintains web server.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, web design, or marketing preferred. MBA is a plus
• Some background with web analytics, PPC, SEO/SEM tools
• Experience working with content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
• Desire to deep dive into detail, problem solve and execute
• Background in digital marketing
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Perform keyword discovery, keyword research and optimization for ongoing website SEO goals
• Responsible for coordinating web operations and ongoing maintenance of HCP website
• Responsible for web content management, routing, approvals and ensuring it is brand, legal and regulatory compliant
• Monitors web traffic, oversees development of web content and maintains web server
• Ensures site meets the business needs of the organization and performs required quality standards
• Coordinate web page development, improving user experience for customers. Executes A/B and multivariate testing
• Ensure proactive troubleshooting and fixing site health issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of web content efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams
• Monitor web analytics KPIs, pull reports & synthesize data
I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 06 months contract as a Digital Operations Associate located in San Leandro, CA with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Digital Operations Associate
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration: 12 Months (possibly extension)
Responsible for assisting with development, implementation and maintenance of the HCP website. Monitors web traffic manages web analytics and ensures the site meets the business needs of the organization. Responsible for ongoing content updates, creating modifying web pages within CMS and managing SEO & reporting. Coordinates development of web content and maintains web server.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
If you are an Amazing Warehouse Associate who wants to learn and grow then keep reading! Our Northern California branch is growing and we are looking for a new team member to join the team. We will be relocating to a new facility soon, come and be part of this exciting time at Paramount Global! We are a packaging distributor that provides unparalleled value through our integrated solution of packaging, transportation, and warehousing solutions. We are looking for someone with a positive approach that is excited about continuous improvement and wants to partner with the team to provide exceptional service to our customers.
The Warehouse Specialist performs all daily warehouse duties pertaining to customer orders and deliveries while adhering to all Paramount Global operating and safety procedures. Continually meet the needs of the Company and its Customers while ensuring to always represent Paramount Global's Core Values.
Essential Duties & Functions: Pulling and Loading orders. Unloading and Receiving orders. Delivering products safely and on time to customers.
These duties must be accomplished in accordance with the Company’s Mission Statement and Quality Statement while adhering to our Core Values. Other duties may be assigned.
Additional duties as required but not limited to:
Driving Bobtail: As Needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Monday – Friday varies 6:00am -7:00pm, 8+ hour shift
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, fasterâand most importantlyâmore accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passionâfrom employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
Beyond producing high quality loans, our goal is to build a product that will ultimately reduce the cost of homeownership in America. With offices in New York, California, Charlotte, and Gurgaon, we are quickly expanding in order to deliver a delightful borrower experience through a combination of technology and people. In joining our team, you will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and you will play a critical role in delivering on the Better mission.
Better.com is looking for motivated individuals to join our mortgage operations team. Our mortgage operations department is a dynamic team of Processing Expert Associates, Processing Experts, Mortgage Underwriters, and Closing Experts. This team owns the majority of the customer journey from application review to underwriting, and all the way to funding and closing the loan. This team is responsible for building, verifying, and approving all home loans while providing transparent and consistent service and support for our customers. Our Operations Associates share and manage a pipeline of loans across our mortgage operations team, utilizing our proprietary platform to collect, verify, and prepare documents to satisfy borrower files at every step of the loan cycle. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized communicator, capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment. We are happy to speak with you about whichever operations role is the best fit based on your experience!
Responsibilities will include:
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
Our mission speaks for itselfâwe continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the HCP website and driving CRM campaigns execution. Collaborates with IT and manages development efforts
• Responsible for coordinating web operations and ongoing maintenance of HCP
• Responsible for web & CRM content management, routing, approvals and ensuring it
is brand, legal and regulatory compliant
• Ensure proactive troubleshooting and fixing site health issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of web content efforts and
ensure alignment across channels and teams
• Monitor web analytics KPIs, pull reports & synthesize data
• Responsible for driving campaign execution, A/B testing email campaigns, improve
automation efficiency and operationalize strategy
• Work to refine and optimize Marketo forms, email and landing page templates
• Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure end-to-end testing of
programs prior to launch
• Assist in database maintenance and hygiene within Marketo/SalesForce Marketing
· Support all operational aspects of digital marketing efforts assigned to role
· Ensure timely and compliant delivery of operational responsibilities in accordance project milestones
· Serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing best practices, internal processes and systems related to digital marketing (e.g., CMS, CRM, social media, analytics tools)
· Project manage delivery of website launch projects by working with cross-functional teams (e.g., IT, UX)
· Create analytics tagging guide and verify analytics implementation
· Support updating and publishing key divisional dashboards (e.g., brand health dashboard, website quality dashboard) to global marketing community
· Work with key stakeholders to implement digital channel improvement recommendations (e.g., website, SEO and analytics)
· Manage website content using CMS (Content Management System)
· Manage digital marketing request workflow
- 3-4 years experience with web management
- Some experience in CRM platform preferably Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- BA/BS degree required
- Background with web analytics, PPC, SEO/SEM tools, email analytics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
- Organized and data oriented with great attention to detail
- Background in digital marketing required and some experience in web design and-marketing automation a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Reporting to Operations Manager, a Warehouse Associate supports Peet’s warehouse operations including fulfilling customers’ orders, receiving, inputting, sorting, loading and unloading products as well as performing various warehouse activities focusing on the customer experience, quality, safety, and productivity.
Associate Director, Sales Operations
The Associate Director, Sales Operations will lead the Sales Operations team to support Santen’s US sales organization. This role will be responsible for building the systems, programs and sales operations team; and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, HR, Legal, Compliance and IT teams to facilitate execution of sales operations activities to meet business objectives and continuously improve sales force execution. This position reports to the Director, Commercial Operations.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Airport Home Appliance & Mattress is seeking support in our Redwood City showroom. We are looking for a competent individual who pays attention to the details, isn’t afraid to tackle new projects, and would like an opportunity to grow. The Retail Operations Associate will report to the store manager, and is truly an integral part of our store operations.
We sell essential goods and services, and have remained open throughout the year. Homeowners are investing in new appliances for many reasons, and our company is growing to meet the demand.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned, or duties may change based on business needs.
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.
Searching for a reliable, accountable addition to a warehouse team of hard working associates that work together to pull and fulfill orders while providing exceptional customer service. M-F Schedule! Very busy with great opportunity for OT!
1. Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
2. Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
3. Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers. Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
4. Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
5. Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
6. Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
7. Waits on "Express Will Call Customers" to help ensure fast turnaround in processing their orders.
8. Assists counter sales when needed by entering orders into the system, and pulling and loading orders.
9. Maintains cleanliness of the overall facility to support safety standards, with an emphasis on the area assigned to the workgroup.
10. Looks up part numbers, quantities, product locations, and customer information on the computer, as appropriate.
11. Refills shelves and racks from overstock, as needed. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a cooperative manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify. A high school diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Warehouse, plumbing, and/or forklift experience is also desirable, but not required.
Accurate and timely customer order filling
Materials bill of lading completion
Counter sales support
Customer service support
Facility cleanliness (with emphasis on assigned area)
Safety standards adherence