Summary: Kara seeks an individual who desires to be an integral member of our team providing bereavement support in English and Spanish to grieving adults, children and families affected by the death of a significant relationship. Flexing service time between two growing programs, the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will: a) work under the supervision of the Spanish Services Director to ensure efficient and effective client support is delivered through our Spanish Services program, and b) work under the supervision of the Community Outreach Director, participating in the preparation, execution, and follow-up of crisis response interventions in the community following a tragedy or death, and supporting training and education events. A passion for our mission of serving the bereaved combined with proven interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are keys for success.
The duties of the Spanish Services & Community Outreach Associate will include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
▪ Facilitate individual and group grief support debriefings (within three months of initial training), for clients in the community impacted by death and loss.
▪ Conduct administrative and operational tasks related to crisis response and Spanish services requests, including follow up communications with clients and timely entry of organizational information, statistics, and service evaluations in agency database.
▪ Assist in enlisting, coordinating, and preparing Kara’s crisis response team members in response to a service request
▪ During crisis response events, oversee and monitor the service team’s work, and ensure appropriate resources and materials are prepared & distributed.
▪ After each crisis response event, debrief team members, and communicate with the Community Outreach Director.
▪ Assist with training, supporting, and recruiting new Community Outreach crisis response team members and Spanish Services volunteers.
▪ Organizes, attends and/or participates in special outreach events that promote and advocate the Spanish services program as well as educational trainings and presentations.
▪ Manages and maintains all Spanish services related materials, supplies and site resources.
▪ Maintains current information on community and social services resources that supplement grief services and the needs in the community.
▪ Collaborates with interagency programs and utilizes additional resources to complete tasks in promoting and marketing Spanish services.
▪ Establishes, collaborates, builds and maintains strong partnerships with other grief support, wellness and community organizations.
▪ Assists with the facilitation, implementation and coordination of Spanish services community peer support groups.
Qualifications (Values, Skills, and Abilities)
▪ Keen understanding of Kara's mission and a commitment to our guiding values of empathy and compassion
▪ Fluency in Spanish and English
▪ A client-centered and culturally attuned appreciation for the challenges of individuals and families navigating loss and grief
▪ Flexible, resourceful and innovative; strong initiative and follow-through skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player and a team builder
▪ Positive attitude and sense of humor
▪ Quick to learn, and devise or apply ideas; and willingness to ask for help
▪ Strong verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to work successfully under pressure in unpredictable service locations and with minimal supervision
▪ Excellent organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps Suite (mail, calendar, tasks, drive file stream, docs), Internet navigation, and Database (cloud & software) applications,
▪ Ability to embrace and maintain confidentiality
▪ High standard of professionalism and integrity
▪ Ability to work evenings and weekends periodically
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
▪ Languages: English and Spanish (Bi-lingual)
▪ Experience working with Hispanic, at risk, underserved populations or understanding of cultural and social factors affecting these communities.
▪ Experience working with community organizations a plus
▪ Experience as a Kara volunteer or similar program requiring understanding of grief and loss support structures a plus
Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Digital Operations Associate
11/02/2020 to 11/02/2021
Pay w2 ( no benefits)
HCP Digital, Associate Project Manager, Web
Responsible for assisting with development, implementation and maintenance of the HCP website. Monitors web traffic, manages web analytics and ensures the site meets the business needs of the organization. Responsible for ongoing content updates, creating modifying web pages within CMS and managing SEO & reporting. Coordinates development of web content and maintains web server.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, web design, or marketing preferred. MBA is a plus
• Some background with web analytics, PPC, SEO/SEM tools
• Experience working with content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
• Desire to deep dive into detail, problem solve and execute
• Background in digital marketing
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Perform keyword discovery, keyword research and optimization for ongoing website SEO goals
• Responsible for coordinating web operations and ongoing maintenance of HCP website
• Responsible for web content management, routing, approvals and ensuring it is brand, legal and regulatory compliant
• Monitors web traffic, oversees development of web content and maintains web server
• Ensures site meets the business needs of the organization and performs required quality standards
• Coordinate web page development, improving user experience for customers. Executes A/B and multivariate testing
• Ensure proactive troubleshooting and fixing site health issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of web content efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams
• Monitor web analytics KPIs, pull reports & synthesize data
I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 06 months contract as a Digital Operations Associate located in San Leandro, CA with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Digital Operations Associate
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration: 12 Months (possibly extension)
Responsible for assisting with development, implementation and maintenance of the HCP website. Monitors web traffic manages web analytics and ensures the site meets the business needs of the organization. Responsible for ongoing content updates, creating modifying web pages within CMS and managing SEO & reporting. Coordinates development of web content and maintains web server.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Title: Quality Assurance Associate
# of Openings:1
Location: Palo Alto, California
Quality Assurance Associate will support the maintenance of Quality Systems and Quality Operations processes at the Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
A medical device manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking multiple material handlers to join their Day Shift to work alongside production. Our ideal candidate will have warehouse, cycle counting, and forklift experience.
Day shift, Swing Shift and Grave shift available!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the HCP website and driving CRM campaigns execution. Collaborates with IT and manages development efforts
• Responsible for coordinating web operations and ongoing maintenance of HCP
• Responsible for web & CRM content management, routing, approvals and ensuring it
is brand, legal and regulatory compliant
• Ensure proactive troubleshooting and fixing site health issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of web content efforts and
ensure alignment across channels and teams
• Monitor web analytics KPIs, pull reports & synthesize data
• Responsible for driving campaign execution, A/B testing email campaigns, improve
automation efficiency and operationalize strategy
• Work to refine and optimize Marketo forms, email and landing page templates
• Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure end-to-end testing of
programs prior to launch
• Assist in database maintenance and hygiene within Marketo/SalesForce Marketing
· Support all operational aspects of digital marketing efforts assigned to role
· Ensure timely and compliant delivery of operational responsibilities in accordance project milestones
· Serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing best practices, internal processes and systems related to digital marketing (e.g., CMS, CRM, social media, analytics tools)
· Project manage delivery of website launch projects by working with cross-functional teams (e.g., IT, UX)
· Create analytics tagging guide and verify analytics implementation
· Support updating and publishing key divisional dashboards (e.g., brand health dashboard, website quality dashboard) to global marketing community
· Work with key stakeholders to implement digital channel improvement recommendations (e.g., website, SEO and analytics)
· Manage website content using CMS (Content Management System)
· Manage digital marketing request workflow
- 3-4 years experience with web management
- Some experience in CRM platform preferably Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- BA/BS degree required
- Background with web analytics, PPC, SEO/SEM tools, email analytics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
- Organized and data oriented with great attention to detail
- Background in digital marketing required and some experience in web design and-marketing automation a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Reporting to Operations Manager, a Warehouse Associate supports Peet’s warehouse operations including fulfilling customers’ orders, receiving, inputting, sorting, loading and unloading products as well as performing various warehouse activities focusing on the customer experience, quality, safety, and productivity.
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
As a member of the Digital Media (DMe) Product Operations Team, you will play a key role in bringing to market the business decisions for fastest growing portfolio of products. In this role, you will work with upstream business partners such as Product Marketing Managers and Business Model Strategy Managers, to influence and optimize product strategy, ensuring its successful flow through our downstream business processes. Key goals for this role would be to collaborate with technical operations, revenue accounting, deal desk, order management, sales operations, legal counsel, customer care, and cloud tech, among others, to solve business problems, knock down operational barriers, and improve process efficiencies/effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
What you need to succeed
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Airport Home Appliance & Mattress is seeking support in our Redwood City showroom. We are looking for a competent individual who pays attention to the details, isn’t afraid to tackle new projects, and would like an opportunity to grow. The Retail Operations Associate will report to the store manager, and is truly an integral part of our store operations.
We sell essential goods and services, and have remained open throughout the year. Homeowners are investing in new appliances for many reasons, and our company is growing to meet the demand.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned, or duties may change based on business needs.
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.
Searching for a reliable, accountable addition to a warehouse team of hard working associates that work together to pull and fulfill orders while providing exceptional customer service. M-F Schedule! Very busy with great opportunity for OT!
1. Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
2. Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
3. Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers. Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
4. Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
5. Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
6. Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
7. Waits on "Express Will Call Customers" to help ensure fast turnaround in processing their orders.
8. Assists counter sales when needed by entering orders into the system, and pulling and loading orders.
9. Maintains cleanliness of the overall facility to support safety standards, with an emphasis on the area assigned to the workgroup.
10. Looks up part numbers, quantities, product locations, and customer information on the computer, as appropriate.
11. Refills shelves and racks from overstock, as needed. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a cooperative manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify. A high school diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Warehouse, plumbing, and/or forklift experience is also desirable, but not required.
Accurate and timely customer order filling
Materials bill of lading completion
Counter sales support
Customer service support
Facility cleanliness (with emphasis on assigned area)
Safety standards adherence