OVERVIEW: The Addiction Therapist serves to analyze patients, develop their treatment plans, provide individual and group therapy to patients consistent with their treatment plans, and prepare patients for discharge.
Currently Hiring For:
One Full-Time Group Therapists (Monday through Friday 8-5)
Two Full-Time Individual Therapists (1-Sunday through Thursday 8-5; 1-Tuesday through Saturday 8-5)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops Master Treatment Plans for all assigned patients
· Reviews and edits Master Treatment Plans at least weekly, and more often as clinically necessary
· Attends Treatment Team meetings for all assigned patients
· Using clinical judgment, selects appropriate treatment modality and carries out the modality during individual therapy sessions with each patient
· Leads group therapy sessions as assigned by Clinical Director
· Develops or improves materials and topics for group therapy sessions based on clinical expertise and experience
· Leads lectures and therapy sessions for patient family members as assigned by Clinical Director
· Stays abreast of local options for discharge and coordinates discharge process for patient, ensuring adequate follow up care
· Follows all facility policies and procedures, including those related to licensure, continuing education, patient confidentiality, and documentation standards
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities, however is assigned on a rotational on-call schedule by the Clinical Director.
COMPETENCIES - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to develop and execute quality treatment services for assigned caseload
· Self-starter and positive attitude
· Ability to maintain an effective schedule to carry out all tasks, including therapeutic services and documentation
· Ability to manage caseload effectively, including circumstantial patient needs
LANGUAGE, MATH, AND REASONING:
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING:
· Active license in LPC, LADC, LMFT, LCSW, or equivalent licensure. If no licensure is established, must be under active supervision and able to submit documentation
· Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or equivalent field
· Five years’ experience in a clinical role within Chemical Dependency field preferred
· Must be committed to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use
· Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· Active LPC, LADC, LMFT, LCSW, or equivalent licensure. If no licensure is established, must be under active supervision and able to submit documentation
· Competency with Microsoft Office Suite. Comfortable working with electronic health records.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk; hear.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
· There are no special vision requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· This position works in an environment with moderate noise level. (Examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic.)
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year based on experience.
Imagine all Americans enjoying life free from the ravages of addiction. At Valley Hope, we get to work towards that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it impactful? Absolutely. We partner with our patients and families to co-create a better future. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time?
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant opportunity but is not an exhaustive list.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Residential Apprentice Electrician
Sunpro is seeking a licensed Apprentice Electrician for our Oklahoma City, OK location! The Sunpro electrician is responsible for installing residential photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Sunpro electrician is dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
We are seeking an Enrollment Specialist to become an important part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values of our company.
Maintain meaningful relationships with new and existing customers
Respond to inquiries, assist in enrollment processes, and resolve potential client issues
Create, present, and sell company products and services to drive enrollment numbers
Prepare and maintain account statements and financial reports for customers
Stay updated with the market through conducting research and building knowledge
Study industry trends and competitive market information to stay ahead of competition
Health Insurance reimbursement
Professional development assistance
Eager to learn
No experience necessary — full paid training will be provided
High School Diploma
Basic knowledge of the market and sales
Ability to understand the key aspects of the market
For immediate consideration, submit your resume with updated contact information (phone number and email address, please!) for immediate consideration. We will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up a virtual interview with our hiring manager.
Hands on Paid Training Provided for Full Time Customer Account Representative!
Looking for an amazing company to get your foot in the door, prove yourself and advance up? You have found the company that will offer paid training every step of the way to develop its people into tomorrow’s leaders.
Create a win, win, win relationship for our customers, clients and YOU! Offer unparalleled products and services provided by our top clients. You’ll target consumers and recommend solutions by using consultative selling to suggest service plans and other upgraded services, and successfully negotiate and close sales.
Perks we will provide:
Qualities of a top performer:
If you have what it takes to join our team, we'd love to speak with you. APPLY TODAY!
To learn about our company culture and dream team, visit us at www.fairdinkumdirect.com.
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make 200k+/year, but lacking the right opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
We specializes in helping families and businesses eliminate all their debt in 9 years or less (average), including mortgage, without them spending any additional money.We also help people coping with cancer and major illnesses by conducting a non-binding appraisal of their assets to sell for money now, instead of lapsing or increased premiums. This can help pay medical bills, skilled nursing, cost of cancer, treatments etc..
Imagine having a steady stream of clients to contact who are expecting your call and know why you are calling.
Our proprietary and exclusive leads are qualified (10 touch points) to learn and purchase whole life insurance policies.
**Spend 90% of your time in front of qualified prospects and 10% of your time prospecting**
Your success is as good as our Qualified and Exclusive Leads
We have protected territories!!
** No felonies
Learn more about our whole life insurance program:
Quick video about our Debt Free Life (Please copy and paste the link into your browser)
*Depending on our fit, the right person can obtain a full benefits package (health, dental, 401k, vision, STD, Life)*
**** Watch 2nd video and answer a questionnaire to get an interview with us: http://www.CapistranoAgency01.com ****
FULL TIME Client Service Representative Needed ASAP - APPLY TODAY
Are you Fair Dinkum Direct, Inc material?
Our ideal candidate…
· Takes command of the driver seat on road trips
· Are the glue that holds their group of friends together and genuinely enjoys working with others
· A natural born leader who looks forward to taking on new challenges
· Hates complacency and stagnation
· Ready to build a career and create the best life for themselves
· Loves competition, win or lose, you give 110%
· Have interest in sales, marketing and business development
We are interested in candidates who are not only capable skills wise, but also a great cultural fit. If you are highly motivated and interested in working in fun and fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded then you’ll be a great addition to our team.
About Fair Dinkum Direct, Inc:
Founded in 2015, Fair Dinkum Direct is OKC’s fastest growing promotional sales and marketing firm. We focus on putting our clients and team members needs first. We provide professionally trained and developed team members to help our clients with their needs and services. We have aggressive goals to not only reach our clients needs, but also to provide career advancement opportunities for our team members.
Daily responsibilities for Client Service Representative:
· Provide the best buying experience for our customers
· Handle brand promotions
· Educate customers on new promotions, products and services provided by our clients
· Handle new customers acquisitions
· Deliver sales presentations
· Build rapport, customer services
Top Client Service Representatives will have the opportunity to cross train in all departments and advance into leadership and management roles.
· Manage and direct sales teams
· Oversee sales territories
· Handle client relations
· Train, manage and develop a team
Perks and Benefits:
· Ongoing training, development and support for a career in sales, telecommunications, marketing, customer service, and management
· Weekly social gatherings on Mondays
· Lively company culture and positive team environment
· Exciting national and international travel opportunities
· Bonuses and incentives to drive performance
· Opportunity to develop your leadership skills as you work alongside our management team and top industry leaders
In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers. We offer the opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives in addition to your base pay (e.g., Depending on the Client/Program you are assigned, you could earn incentives for: Overachieving Performance, Upsell and Solution Selling, etc.). We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. Salary up to xxusd depending on experience.
Work from Home Requirements
Everise is pleased to offer positions that allow 100% Work from Home. While we function as a virtual team and have our share of run, it does take a special breed who can tolerate what can be an isolating experience. So, to ensure you are applying for this job with a clear understanding, only apply for this position if you meet the following:
The employee is responsible for supplying the following equipment:
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
We are in need of sales representatives to help families get mortgage protection and life insurance products in place to help protect their families. Due to COVID-19 we have the ability to work 100% from home. We have a robust virtual sales training platform available with one-on-one mentoring. Forbes magazine has reported that life insurance sales are at the highest they’ve been over the last 20 years by more than 50%. Additionally, our company just gave everybody a 10% raise!
I am looking for a motivated agent to work in your area. You must be:
• Passionate about helping others
• Desiring a work/life balance
• A team player and a strong leader
• Willing to learn and apply new skills for this sales opportunity.
Each week our company mails thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home in your area. Clients interested in our product will personally fill out our questionnaire and then mail it back to us with their phone number for us to contact them. Absolutely, no cold-calling!
Typically, commission is about $550.00 per family you protect. The average full-time underwriter will sell between 4 to 7 mortgage protection plans a week. You will be setting your own hours and contacting qualified buyers!
We have a fantastic and varied product line so that you can help any and all clients with things from mortgage protection to disability income products to debt eradication, to final expense products. Our training is comprehensive and you will be mentored every step of the way.
You are required to get your life insurance license. This usually takes less than 2 weeks.
BUSINESS OWNERS WANTED! I'm looking for an entrepreneur, the goal based individual who wants to build their own agency. If you are willing to devote yourself to developing the leadership skills necessary your income potential for this position is unlimited. Our company gives you the foundation to build your business without having to worry about things like payroll, developing a new training model, customer acquisition, etc!
For more information on this position, watch this video. https://player.vimeo.com/video/225441904?title=0&app_id=122963
If you meet the above requirements, please apply and give me a call.
Symmetry Financial Group Awards & Accolades
• Top Company Cultures by Entrepreneur Magazine and Inc. 5000, 2017, 2018
• Fastest Growing Private Companies in America by Inc. Magazine, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
• Best Places to Work for Recent Grads by Experience a ConnectEDU company, 2012
See reviews here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Symmetry-Financial-Group-Reviews-E654929.htm
Our 80-year-old nationwide company has openings for Customer Service in the Oklahoma City Metro area! We have been in the clean air industry for more than 80+ years. We specialize in indoor air pollution, leading to allergies, asthma, breathing, and other severe respiratory issues. Our products use water as a filter which is very unique in the clean air industry. There is a great need for cleaner air in Homes, Business', and in Oklahoma in general. The Allergy and Asthma Foundation of the United States rates Oklahoma City in the top 10 worst cities for allergies in 2020 at #9.
We have a Management Training Program if you are looking to move up quickly and have been in some type of management before or if you like to learn we can teach you.
We will be contacting you to schedule interviews for Monday and Tuesday.
If you are selected you can anticipate a 2nd interview / Orientation on Wednesday and start work this week.
Our longtime client in Oklahoma City, OK is looking to add an experienced physician assistant to their expanding orthopedic practice! Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of orthopedics experience to be considered. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, it won't be available for long!
Entry Level Account Representative - Advancing to Management
Virtual Interview & Training!!!
Location: Remote/WFH ~
We're looking for great communicators who are ambitious, motivated, and also team players. Having a positive mindset is also a must. Prior experience in Sales is not required, but a background in Customer Service is preferred. Our comprehensive PAID training program is tailored to every new hire's experience level. Opportunities for advancement into management available for review after three months.
What we desire in a candidate:
Proven leadership abilities
A customer service attitude
A desire for professional development
A willingness to learn
Exceptional people skills
High School Diploma required.
Ability to understand the key aspects of selling on value as opposed to price
Demonstrated ability to work within the dynamic and evolving sales cycle
Maintains a self-directed approach to the study of new products, literature, promotions and more.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Weekly pay and retirement program
Fun and exciting work environment
Great people to work with and top-level leadership team
Winning team for people that love to compete and push themselves to be better
Opportunity to advance with rapid growth from within
Full benefits + Retirement program
Great training to develop skills and experience to last a lifetime
We challenge each other to continue to grow and develop
No experience necessary, full PAID training provided. Hiring Immediately!
Please be sure to include your resume in PDF format. Also please be sure to fill out the registration form completely to include your full name, phone number, email, and current address. Applicants without this information tend to get filtered out in the system.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up a virtual interview with our hiring manager.
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the CDC in regards to social distancing seriously! We will be interviewing via ZOOM.
Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
Benefit Service Representative
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for our Benefits Representatives position. This is an entry-level leadership role. The ideal candidate will work closely with new reps on daily functions such as client introductions; relationship management; product presentation and proper paperwork follow through.
Qualifications and Skills
● Great communication skills.
● Excellent time management ability.
● Basic computer skills and customer service skills
Ongoing leadership and in-field training opportunities
Close-knit, family culture
Lifetime residual income
Variety of bonuses and incentives, such as paid sporting events, retreats, and more!
Paid, all-inclusive trips to exotic locations such as San Diego, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Disney, Bahamas, Vegas
Annual awards and recognition programs
Seeking both full time and part time positions in your city and surrounding areas.
Part time earns about $500/wk and full time earns $1,500-$2,500/week.
We have LEADS, lots of leads! These are families who have requested help for their life insurance needs.
- High commission sales
- No cold calling or door knocking
- Work from home
- Top A rated carriers
- Flexible schedules
- Win incentive trips & gain promotions based on production
- Insurance License a big Plus
The position responsibilities include:
· Meet with clients that have requested our help for life insurance
· Match the clients up with one our A rated Carriers
· Performing due diligence on providing insurance coverage to our clients.
· Submit applications to our office for processing
· Once approved, get paid direct deposit in 2-5 days.
· *License Required* Can be obtained in a week!
Due to the growth of our company and the industry, we are seeking business minded individuals who are interested in promotion opportunities to hire and train new team members.
NO ADVERTISING / MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -- we offer PAID TRAINING with ADVANCEMENT INTO MANAGEMENT!
Next Level Acquisitions is a rapidly expanding advertising sales firm in the OKC looking for competitive, career-minded individuals to join our team! We provide various promotional campaigns, full-service marketing solutions, and lead generation services within the technology community.
Our clients invest in the continual development of our talented advertising sales team through various paid training methods to help ambitious individuals excel at a faster pace. Our leaders will develop each team member into an expert in persuasive presentation, organizational development, business networking, effective team management, and more in our training program. We take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and jump in when needed on any campaign.
* * Our company specializes in direct marketing and brand marketing. We are NOT currently offering digital marketing nor graphic design positions * *
Build trust and rapport with prospective customers, providing clients with world-class customer service, and conducting in-person sales in a fast-paced environment.
Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives.
Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals as defined by team and company growth objectives.
Maintain up to date knowledge of all products, services, and promotions in the assigned client(s)' portfolio
Engaging with customers and clients face to face to establish and maintain brand identity and loyalty
Must be 18 years+ with High School Degree / GED
Must be a LOCAL applicant and, if selected, available to interview in-person and start ASAP
Must have reliable transportation
Excellent communication skills, fluent in English; bilingual Spanish preferred
Desirable candidates will also have:
Degree, study, or experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, or associated fields preferred.
Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals, including product positioning, market research preferred.
Ambition! Looking to begin a career and willing to train from an entry-level.
Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines
Ability to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas
Willingness to multi-task, jump in, and help any campaign and learn something new.
A sports-minded, competitive personality
Apply Today! If selected, we will contact you to schedule an INTERVIEW as soon as possible!
Benefit Representatives position is for ALL driven and energetic personalities* who are willing to learn. They are responsible* for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
Our Benefit Representatives receive industry-leading training on benefits to the many clients we serve!
Who Will Love This Job:
An advocate: you thrive on engaging with our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
A problem solver: you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available.
A wordsmith: you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
A helper: you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction.
An efficient worker: you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization.
A great teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed.
What we are looking for in you:
Previous customer service experience
Team player mentality
Strong customer service skills
Basic computer skills
Willing to talk to new people
Outgoing and friendly personality
Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
OnTrack Staffing is looking for Production Workers!!
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift are all available!!
$11.50 - $13.45 an hour DOE!
Globe Life And Accident is seeking a full time entry level Service Technician for the Lettershop Department at our Oklahoma City production facility.
Primary duties & responsibilities consist of:
**This is considered a safety sensitive position**
Business Development Advocate
Professional Sales Consultants with Past B2B Sales Success
$84,000 - $98,000 Average 1st Year Earnings Potential
$125,000 - $155,000 Average 2nd Year Earnings Potential
Beacon Payments (Beacon) is seeking professional account executives that are serious about their career and financial growth. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, full-time, career-minded candidates to fill our account executive positions in new markets nationwide.
Agents are closing 2+ deals a week with an average commission of $1,000.00 per newly activated account while simultaneously building a lucrative ongoing monthly residual income.
Interested in a sales position with Beacon? Do any of these scenarios describe you?
1. You are presently with a merchant sales organization, but there is no focus on your personal growth and development. Not only is there no specialized training, but you are left to struggle as you calculate your own proposals. When you call for help, you are treated like a pest – not a valuable asset of the company.
2. Either now or in the past, you have been highly successful in the industry selling 7 – 25 accounts monthly. But that only translated to a small amount of up-front commission, with little or no residual income, and you had to fund a referral program out of your own pocket.
3. You worked in the merchant services industry before, but quit in frustration – sensing you could succeed with quality training that your company did not offer.
4. You were successful in the industry before, but had to leave because you were pressured to engage in unethical practices, or because you realized your customers were not receiving the support your corporate office promised.
At Beacon, you will be an important member of an aggressively growing fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you will be valued, appreciated, and highly compensated for your efforts. When you join Beacon, you will represent an honest and ethical company that respects and values its agents and merchants alike:
1. We are a Full-Disclosure company. We do not hide costs and fees from merchants when trying to earn their business.
2. We do not sell merchants equipment and/or services they do not need. Merchants have 60-days to opt out of their agreement with us for any reason, and we will even pay to reinstate them with their previous processor, up to $150.
3. We offer our merchants a $500 merchant assurance policy that we will meet or beat any offer for equal services.
4. We offer an innovative cash-discount program for merchants that eliminates up-to 100% of their processing fees by leveraging proprietary software that redirects the cost of card acceptance.
5. We will pay a referral fee up-to $250 directly to the merchant for every referral they give that activates and processes with us that costs our sales agents nothing!
Beacon offers an attractive compensation package, including:
About the Company:
Beacon is dedicated to serve as your Advocate in the complicated merchant services arena. Unlike other companies you will find our upfront full disclosure approach refreshing when choosing us as your provider.
Beacon upholds the highest integrity in our sales process. Our representatives differentiate themselves in the industry by offering personal service to each of our accounts. We consult our merchants on the best business practices for accepting all forms of payment.
At Beacon we will put together all of your proposals for rate comparisons, we offer free terminal exchanges, free loaner terminals, free access to hosted-payment page, free access to our proprietary gateway for merchant processing, extensive cash-discount programs to suit almost any environment, reprograming of POS systems, 100% over cost for all equipment sales, residual splits starting from day-one, transparent pricing for all merchants, up-to $500 to offset early terminal fees, and one-on-one concierge management program to help you keep your focus on selling and not chasing answers.
Requirements of the position:
· Reliable transportation and the ability to visit business owners face-to-face.
· Familiar with iOS software and how to use and Apple® iPad for presentations.
· Self-motivation with the ability to achieve daily, weekly / monthly goals and quotas.
· Strong situational leadership skills, closing and follow-up abilities.
· Agreement to submit to, and pass, potential criminal background investigation and drug screening.
· Willingness to devote at least 40 hours a week towards building client base.
· Positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude towards sales and customer service.
· Experience in sales, business development, managing customer relations.
· High school degree required; college degree or some college a plus.
To apply, please email your resume in either Microsoft Word or PDF format to
All resumes held in confidence. BEACON encourages diversity and does not discriminate against any of its customers, employees, contractors, or applicants for employment or services based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
© Beacon Payments, LLC. All rights reserved.
We have an opening for a commercial Electrical Journeyman with at least (4) years of applicable experience! Pay is dependent upon experience - $24-30/hr.
Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
Layout and Install electrical systems, conduit, wiring, cable tray, strut, and components to code and/or spec.
Operate mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical benders, threaders, wire pullers, power drill, hyd. strippers, hyd. punch, hand tools, knockout set and other related field tools.
Test, Diagnose, and repair electrical systems, components and equipment with appropriate testing equipment to ensure safety, compliance, and operation.
Train and direct electrical apprentice(s) to assist in installation of electrical systems.
Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by jobsite.
Promote and maintain a safe working environment at all times.
Other responsibilities as directed by site foreman.
Candidate must have 4 years of electrical experience.
Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 90 pounds, and push and pull objects as required.
Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crouch, crawl, kneel, and reach.
Work at least 40 hours per week, and overtime as required.
Ability to work well with others.
Paid Time Off
Employee Rewards Program
At Craftsmen Resources, we are 100% dedicated to serving the construction and industrial trades. Our focus is centered on finding dedicated craft professional to join our team and help us serve our clients. Our success depends on the relationship between employee engagement and client satisfaction. We strive to provide our craft professionals opportunity, a safe working environment, and employee satisfaction by preparing them to serve our clients well and to do the job right.
Provide safe, high-quality patient care through our excellent opportunity for a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our Hospitalist team at McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. Work with an outstanding and stable team of advanced practice clinicians!
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth is one of the nations leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
The largest city in the state and the 2nd largest city (based on landmass) in the continental U.S., Oklahoma City is in the heart of the state at the crossroads of I-35, I-40, and I-44. More than 1.1 million people call Metropolitan Oklahoma City home. With a mild, four-season climate, Oklahoma City fosters a landscape of hip, urban culture and charming, old-fashioned neighborhoods. Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. And with its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as "Horse Show Capital of the World," it's rich in cowboy culture as well. Enjoy family fun and outdoor adventures you won't find anywhere else.
We are currently looking to hire friendly and out going cashiers, ticket takers, greeters, and buffet cooks for a local Family Amusement Center located in Bricktown OKC! Don't miss your chance to work in a awesome and fun environment!
If you are interested, please stop by or give us a call
This can be a great part time or full time job!!!!
The Sous Chef is responsible for supporting the Executive Chef in overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations at the Club. They supervise the training and development of the kitchen staff to ensure the highest quality of food service for Club members and their guests.
(Internal Candidates should be working towards Chef STAR certification and be ServeSafe certified.)
DIRECTOR OF TRANSPORT SERVICES - NORTH DAKOTA
Not-for-profit Health System / Level 2 Trauma Center in North Dakota is seeking a Director of Transport Services. Fully integrated healthcare system serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana. With a tertiary care hospital of 251 beds, close to a dozen rural health clinics and a long-term care facility, this healthcare system provides a full complement of healthcare services to the region. Established in 1992, NorthStar Criticair helicopter provides hospital-to-hospital transfers / critical care transport within a 150-mile radius.
The Director of Transport Services will provide leadership and direction for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) including ground and air transport; EMS Education; and call and transfer coordination (FirstCall).
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare field required; preferably in Nursing or Paramedicine. Master’s Degree in Business or Leadership desired. Prior experience in ground and air transport preferred. Professional certification in an EMS Related Discipline preferred. Minimum three years of leadership and management experience required; preferably leadership and supervisory experience in the EMS Industry.
What we offer:
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337 for more information.
Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional patient-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Pharmacy Operations team.
What we offer
This position is responsible for the daily operation of the Paxit automated Packaging and Dispensing equipment, the fulfillment of Bulk Prescriptions and the Staging of all finished items for shipment to our customers. This position will also function with and assist any other area in the facility as needed with regards to pharmacy operations.
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify
** Opportunity has Arrived ** Manpower is hiring Unit Assemblers/Entry level positions in Norman, OK and on the search for motivated employees to start. This is a temp to hire position working in a Manufacturing setting as an Assembler.
Click to Apply: https://bit.ly/3c8xRSf
What's in it for YOU:
Apply Today and get started on your new career!
For questions please contact/text 405.419.6309 or email email@example.com
TruBridge, a Healthcare Services company based in Mobile, AL is seeking applicants for a remote medical billing specialist (work from home)in its Business Services division.
TruBridge is a rapidly growing organization that has a need of hiring experienced medical billers all across the country. If you possess critical access or acute care billing experience and are interested in joining a growing team, please submit your resume to TruBridge.This position is responsible for acting as a liaison for hospitals and clinics using TruBridge Accounts Receivable Management Services. They work closely with TruBridge management and hospital employees to ensure timely and accurate submission of insurance claims as well as to facilitate effective follow-up and receipting of insurance claims. Candidates must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills.
Job Description: Daily billing of insurance claims, follow up on unpaid claims, denial management and filing appeals when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement.
**Applicants with more than 1 year of Banking experience are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus**
Position Hours: Monday through Friday 11:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be able to perform paying and receiving functions in the area of the Operations Department; including but not limited to, providing timely and efficient completion of customer transactions while maintaining accurate records, as well as thorough handling of a cash drawer/recycler.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The above represents general responsibilities for the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary (i.e. opening/closing duties, commercial teller duties, etc).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS: Sitting or standing for long periods of time, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, ; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb or balance, and have full use of fingers or hands; repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. Professional office environment. Occasional lifting of storage boxes up to 50 pounds.
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated customer service representative with experience in the health care industry.
We are a pharmacy benefit manager with a nation-wide pharmacy network and clients from coast to coast, and we're looking for a pharmacy tech to join us.
The shift we are hiring for is Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm.
· Customer service/help desk experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal
· Must have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
· Must be a team player with a strong work ethic
· Good problem solving and fact finding skills
· Attention to detail
· Good keyboarding skills (>40 wpm preferred)
· Good working knowledge of MS Office programs
· Willing to learn and adapt to change
· Excellent punctuality and attendance
· Good time management skills
Preference will be given to candidates with
· National Pharmacy Tech Certification
· Bilingual in Spanish/English: Speaking, Reading, and Writing
· Background in pharmacy/medical insurance and claims processing
We are seeking an Enrollment Specialist to become an integral part of our team!