Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Administrative Assistant opportunity for smart, efficient, educated (4-year degree strongly preferred), social justice-minded, experienced admin assistant. Entrepreneurial, global law firm with technology and big brand clients seeks a Pro Bono Assistant for its Palo Alto or San Francisco office. You will join the Pro Bono team, supporting the Pro Bono Partner and Pro Bono Counsel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: handling all incoming telephone calls and placement of outgoing calls, maintaining Pro Bono Partner’s and Pro Bono Counsels’ calendars, assisting in booking various meetings and events, scheduling conference rooms and catering for meetings, booking and managing all travel arrangements, organizing monthly budget reports, financial statements and cost recovery reports, coding invoices for processing, assisting in preparation and editing of various PowerPoint presentations, Excel Files, and Word documents for Pro Bono Team, processing expense reimbursement requests, reconciling firm credit cards statements, assisting with submission of new business forms and conflict checks and assisting with running and preparing various statistical reports for Pro Bono client and volunteer databases. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience and at least two years of prior office experience. This position requires proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, iManage, and other firm applications (after orientation).
F/T Office Manager - Tax & Accounting Office
Eva Smith & Associates, EA is a full service Tax and Accounting office that specializes in providing tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, and consulting services to individuals and businesses. We are looking for a reliable candidate to perform administrative and office support activities for an Accounting & Tax Office.
* General administrative duties (e.g. appointment scheduling, email corresponding, scanning, faxing, filing, greeting clients, managing incoming phone calls, etc.)
* Manage the flow of client tax data submitted on-line, in-person drop off, and mail
* Coordinate the Bookkeeping process from gathering bank statements, distributing reports from Bookkeeper to clients, review reports with owner, investigate and resolve accounting discrepancies
* Assist with bi-weekly/monthly payroll set-up, processing, report generating, and filing quarterly and annual federal and state tax forms
* Preparing and filing 1099s
* Making estimated tax payments for clients & businesses
* Familiarity with reading and interpreting IRS tax letters and directing clients on appropriate responses or follow-up steps
* Filing tax extensions
* Providing support to the tax preparer, as needed
* Minimum 2 year tax office experience, required
* Minimum 3 years administrative experience, required
* CTEC license a PLUS
* Experience with bookkeeping process
* Some college, preferred
* Must be proficient in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll, required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, required
* Strong ability to navigate in a Windows environment
* Comfortability with small office equipment - scanner, fax, copier, postage machine, etc
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Strong prioritization skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Forward-thinking and problem solving
* Must be able to work and find resolutions to obstacles, independently
A high level of confidentiality and professionalism is necessary in this position.
* Compensation commensurate with experience.
* Medical, dental, vision benefits offered.
* 401(K) contribution and matching.
* Paid time off.
Send resume, salary requirements, and schedule availability.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! Looking to hire ASAP, so we will respond quickly!
Experienced in commercial Property Management and looking for a stable position in an uncertain economy? Looking to work for an extremely reputable organization that focuses on their employees? Then this could be the job for YOU!! Northern California based real estate ownership and property management firm is looking for an immediate Property Manager to work on a South Bay portfolio. Company provides a positive team setting, room for growth and solid retirement package! Amazing benefits and opportunities for community involvement as well!
What are my responsibilities?
Bookkeeping Office Manager
Position Description: Under the supervision of the CEO, the Bookkeeping Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the organization’s business office with a focus on accurate and timely bookkeeping and associated financial procedures. (Position is 32 hours/week. Salary $42,000 plus $5,500/year in lieu of health care insurance.)
High School graduate/ Community College or other business related classes.
California Driver’s License/Clean DME for at least 5 years/Crime free background.
3-5 years recent Quick Books experience.
UPSP Bulk mailing experience, a plus.
Requires prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment, and a motor vehicle.
Requires normal range of hearing, eyesight, and speech.
English required (bilingual in Spanish, a plus); Excellent communication skills.
Basic computer competence (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.) and experience with use of Internet and databases.
Detail oriented; ability to multitask under pressure and time constraints.
Demonstrate excellent service and teamwork.
Reliable, flexible, and organized.
Excellent interpersonal skills with diverse populations.
Self-starter with initiative and confidence.
Establish and maintain good working relationships with Mobility Matters staff, volunteers, and clients.
Answer main office line and refer calls as necessary.
All usual bookkeeping tasks using Quickbooks, bill paying, bank reconciliations, preparing financial reports monthly, etc.
Update payroll service of any changes and post payroll in Quickbooks. Distribute pay stubs to staff.
Order office supplies, update letterhead, staff/board lists, etc. and maintain office machines/computers.
Enter donations in the Fundraiser donor database and send out thank you letters.
Enter all new clients and drivers into Fundraiser used for bulk mailings.
Prepare and submit monthly grant billings.
Create and update brochures, flyers, business cards, etc. and print as needed.
Assist with fundraising which includes creating, printing and preparing the bulk mailing for our 3 annual fundraisers.
Assist with the annual Volunteer Celebration.
Prepare all information needed each year by our tax accountant to file tax return.
Gather and submit information regarding audits.
Volunteer to take rides in the absence of volunteer drivers, time permitting.
Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
An AI/quantum computing start-up is seeking a polished Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team in Palo Alto! In this dynamic role, you will provide top-notch administrative support to the Chief Revenue Office and Chief Technology Officer, as well as proactively keep internal operations running smoothly. We are looking for an upbeat, service-oriented individual who can maintain a professional, can-do attitude through hectic work schedules.
This is a 100% remote contract opportunity lasting 4.5 months.
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
Office Managers serve on the front lines of what we do every day. The number one goal of a successful Office Manager is to set a solution driven, customer centric, positive tone with clients. Behind the scenes you’ll work proactively work with our Directors to make sure our teams are operating at full capacity and nothing is falling through the cracks.
What we offer:
What you will do:
What we look for:
This job is full time and not remote. The job is located at our Walnut Creek location and hourly rate is $18.00
Work/ Life balance is as important to us as it is to you! We believe it is possible for our team members to be productive and enjoy a life outside of work!
Trident Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 40 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017, we provide our team members a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry.
We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator responsible for supporting multiple teams with various administrative tasks. The person in this role will be a fundamental part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and successfully every day.
Why work for Trident Society? We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry. In additional to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
· A generous compensation package
· Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
· 401(k) with company match
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
· Job-related training, tuition reimbursement, and career path development
· Company discounts, and more
Who should apply? If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today! Some essential duties, responsibilities and requirements for the Office Coordinator role include:
· Support the sales team by processing and validating contractual agreements to ensure accuracy
· Provides exceptional customer service support by handling customer inquiries, questions, and updates
· Greets and assist visitors as they arrive at the office
· Answer and direct phone calls the appropriate party along with taking and delivering messages accurately
· Produce and maintain, same day checks, trust claims, and the reconciliation of bank records.
· Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
· Input statistical information into a CRM system and other databases
· Use of SOX compliance software to reconcile daily, weekly, and monthly reports
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Time management and organizational skills
· Must have the ability to work independently or with a team
· Conveys information clearly and concisely in written and spoken communication
· Capable of setting and meeting priorities and deadlines.
· General clerical tasks, accounts payable, data entry, etc.
· Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced office setting
· Notary license preferred but not required
· High school diploma or Equivalent
· 3- 5 years of administrative or related experience
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your “Why” in a rewarding career with Trident Society
In search for a full-time bookkeeper for as grocery store in San Jose. This is a multi-faceted position that will involve juggling multiple responsibilities. Seeking a self-starter that can work independently with a high level of organization.
This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Others projects and/or tasks at owner's discretion from time to time.
Compensation will be depending on experience, but targeted at the $20-25/hr range.
We are looking for a Family Office Accounting Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. The position will report directly to the CFO and will manage a small staff that includes a/p clerk, a/r clerk and payroll. The position will review and prepare for monthly internal audits, manage external business relationships with CPA's, insurance providers and other vendors.
Job Responsibilities As a Bookkeeper, you will classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records. There will also be additional administrative assistant duties associated with this position.
Additional responsibilities for the Bookkeeper include:
Financial Administrative Assistant – General Accounting Job Requirements As a Bookkeeper, you must have basic mathematical aptitude. You must also be highly organized and communicative, as others will rely on the accuracy of your information to make key decisions. We are also seeking someone with a diverse background in software. Excel, Google suite, Appfolio, and Quickbooks a requirement.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
We are looking for a go getter to help with multiple projects we have going on. Projects range from helping to get our new software system up and running, working directly with our CEO on specific projects, being the lead project manager on new facility project in the office and helping the finance team to figure out what expenses are.
Meet North American Title
North American Title Company (NATC) is a seasoned Real Estate settlement company with over 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title Insurance & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S.
With support from NATC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient by allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year! This industry is only growing and we are ambitious enough to dare and keep up!
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What NAT brings to the Table:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.