Nashua Senior Activity Center Office Manager
Title: Office Manager Status: Full Time
The mission of the Nashua Senior Activity Center is to promote healthy aging, independence and the well-being of older adults through health, wellness, educational, cultural and recreational programs and services. We provide opportunities for seniors to learn, grow, stay healthy, socialize contribute, volunteer and just havefun through our classes, programs, clubs, events and trips. For 40 years, the SAC has been the special place for adults age 50 and older who enjoy being active, productive and engaged with the community.
The Office Manager works collaboratively with the Executive Director, Development Director and activities Director to ensure efficient operations. The diversity of this role requires involvement in many aspects of the organization and plays a key role as part of a small team. Computer proficiency is a cornerstone of the position. Responsible for targeted development and fundraising activities.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning for and implanting office policies and procedures through process improvement activities.
• Oversee all membership office activity. Supervise orientation and training of all membership office volunteers. Continually update manual and office procedures and practices for greater efficiency. Provide data regarding membership statistics including new and renewing members on a monthly basis.
• Provide administrative and technical support for activities, all fundraising events, social events, classes, programs and sponsorships.
• Serve as Secretary of Membership Committee: record and distribute meeting minutes.
• Manage the process involved in donor relations including maintenance of statistics. Responsible for tracking and acknowledging monetary and in-kind donations.
• Design, edit and publish bi-monthly newsletter and manage distribution. Serve as point of contact for publisher.
• Work with Development Director on and provide mailing lists of recipients for Annual Appeal
• Schedule monthly and other reoccurring clinics, programs and classes including Sight Services for Independent Living; Reiki,Hearing Clinics, AARP Tax Preparation, AARP Smart Drivers, Home Health and Hospice Foot Care Clinics, and Medicare Open Enrollment Seminars.
• Manage the fitness center and oversee the orientation of activities of members and maintenance of equipment
• Manage procurement of all office supplies and maintain contacts on all small equipment
• Apply for State of NH Racing and Charitable Gaming funding and assist in coordination of charitable gaming dates
• Fire safety inspections - contract and schedule all safety inspections and coordinate inspection with City of Nashua '
Established Merrimack, NH General Dentist office looking for a full-time office manger to add to our team. Dental experience as well as Patterson Eaglesoft proficiency required. Seeking someone with a working knowledge of all things front desk, insurance and billing. Must be highly organized, dependable, team oriented and bring a positive, upbeat attitude!
The Diocese of Manchester is seeking a full-time Accounting Manager for the Finance Office. The qualified candidate will work with the Finance Office Team to process daily accounting transactions and record-keeping functions in accordance to generally accepted accounting principles and established internal controls including cash and investment management. The qualified candidate will hold a Bachelor degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience. Ideally the candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in Fund Accounting and Finance Management.
Requirements for this position include; strong computer skills, proficiency in Database Management Programs and Microsoft Office Suites, a working knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raiser’s Edge programs, excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to perform clear account reconciliations. In this fast-paced environment, it is necessary to be able to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to Chris Hagen, email@example.com.