Do you have a love for helping children learn? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best! The people we hire have a genuine love for young children and a commitment to quality early childhood education. We are always looking to add career-driven, passionate, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. If you are one of these people, we would love to meet you!
The position we are currently looking to fill:
-Full-Time Toddler Assistant Teacher
Our goal is to provide the highest quality programs for children possible. We also work towards providing the highest quality work environment for our teachers. The Nook Daycare is an individualized learning experience where children, parents, and teachers grow together to instill children with a love of learning. Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Child Care experience is also a valuable asset. Experience working with the Creative and Reggio Emilia curriculums is a must! Preference is given to persons with experience in a licensed early childhood center as well as applicants having Early Childhood Education. For those seeking a career in ECE, we work towards providing opportunities for growth and advancement. In order to be considered, you must email a copy of your resume and transcripts. We look forward to meeting you!
The Top 5 Reasons to Work for The Nook Daycare 2!
-The Nook is more than a company; it's a family! Since we only hire the best, you'll only be working with the best!
-Our teachers work in bright, spacious, and beautiful learning environments.
-We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our teachers, administrators, and employees as highly as we value our students and their families!
-Our full-time staff enjoy benefits that include health insurance, vacation and sick time, child care discounts, 401k, and paid professional development hours.
-You'll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of children!
Cheder Lubavitch Hebrew Day School is a religious Jewish private school, grades K-8, whose goal is to create a nurturing, child-centered, value-oriented environment dedicated to academic excellence. Our class sizes are small, averaging 16 students. Our mission in the General Studies department is for our students to become life-long learners - successful, productive and independent members of society, who love to learn, are eager to learn, and recognize and demonstrate the synthesis between educational and spiritual values.
We seek qualified, experienced elementary teachers, who are able to create, implement and assess meaningful lessons for our students, meet curricular goals and effectively manage their classrooms. We seek candidates who are passionate about teaching and who are willing to work with students, parents and other staff in our uniquely close-knit school community.
Positions are available to fill immediate vacancies.
Candidates must have a degree or certificate in Education. Formal classroom teaching experience and endorsements in content area are preferred. Due to COVID-19 and uncertainty that presents to the 2020-21 teaching model, candidates who have experience teaching both in the classroom and virtually are preferred. Candidates need not be Jewish. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Our school's doors are open for live instruction, following CDC guidelines, and in compliance with all state and local laws. We have a robust COVID plan to ensure the safety of everyone in our school, and to continue learning should the need arise to go remote.
As our students study Judaics in the mornings, this Secular Studies position is available for afternoons only, from 11:45-4:15pm.
The owners of Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center believe that successful childcare begins with empowered teachers. As a locally-owned and non-franchise center with a strong connection to our neighborhood, we seek a special kind of teacher, one who thrives in a collaborative atmosphere united by its passion while encouraging creativity and the strengths of each individual. We provide our teachers with the support, resources, and encouragement necessary to tap into their own creativity and share it with others. Applicants should possess a sincere passion for working with children, as well as a willingness to collaborate and constantly evolve. With a strong, tight-knit staff, we foster an atmosphere of warmth and constant support, providing teachers with individual attention and room for professional growth. No teacher is isolated, and input is not only encouraged but highly desired. By fostering close relationships with staff, parents, and the community, we've stayed true to our mission of holistic growth and have had assistant teachers advance into lead positions.
Here's how we show our devotion: competitive wages, accrued sick-leave, PAID time-off, mental health days, PAID holidays and tuition reimbursement for ECE classes! We also provide FREE telehealth services, including physician and mental health appointments.
Lead and Assistant Teachers to work in our center (ages 6 weeks to 3 years)
HIRING ASAP! Check us out online and read about all we are doing to keep the children and staff safe!
Mexican restaurant need personal for the front of the house. Apply at 9707 N Milwaukee Ave
Ensuring the efficient flow of orders from the waiters to the kitchen
Ensuring orders are being prepared with the correct priority. Assisting in the final preparation of dishes
We are looking for a competent Food expeditor to help keep a smooth workflow between the kitchen and the tables. You will work in a fast-paced environment to get proper orders out faster and more efficiently. As food expeditor, you must have excellent communication skills and experience in a restaurant’s hectic setting. You must have enough stamina to be in constant motion and skills to coordinate and organize processes and people. The goal is to make service faster and better to help enhance our quality and reputation.
The South Loop Club is now hiring full/part time bar and waitstaff. The bar is located downtown Chicago at 701 S. State Street and has been there for over 30 years! Looking for experienced waitstaff with positive attitudes and outgoing personalities.
We are looking for associates to join our team in a brand new 14,000 Sq. Ft. pick/pack fulfillment warehouse located in Chicago, IL.
· As an associate, you’ll be joining a team poised to contribute significantly to growth in the distribution center.
· You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure orders leave the warehouse promptly and accurately, prepare all inbound product for distribution, and deliver a great product to a happy costumer.
· This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing company with a lot of room for growth.
Multiple positions available,
M-F, 7AM-4PM. Hours will very per position offered. * There might be a need to work a weekend day here and there*
$15.50 hourly rate PT hours 25-30 hours a week,
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Job responsibilities include:
The associate must:
Job Type: Part-time:
Benefits: Offered to full time employee after probation period
We are hiring Independent Contractors (without a non-compete). You will be told the preferred location, days, and times as well as the hourly pay before you chose to work with an offered student.
Job options (in order of increased hourly pay):
Subjects needed (in order of increased hourly pay):
All sessions must include *lessons in:
[*Training in these will be offered]
Taking to go orders
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Grants Writer is responsible for creating and submitting proposals to various public entities as well as private foundations. The Grants Writer will take a lead role in grant management activities. Grants Writer will identify, research, and solicit funding from grant-making organizations, both locally and nationally. Write requests to grant-making organizations through letters of intent, proposals, applications, and other means of communication.
B. Education, Training, and Skills:
C. Experience, Knowledge and Other Attributes:
· Candidate should be fluent in English. Bilingual in an Asian language is preferred.
· Outstanding grant writing skills.
· Should have the ability to support and implement the mission and goals of the health center.
· Knowledge and experience working with FQHCs (Federally Qualified Health Center) preferred.
· The ability to identify and implement process improvements is required.
· Excellent oral and written communication and well-developed presentation skills are required.
Physical Requirements and Working Environment:
Basic Function: Under the direction of the Plant Manager, responsible for maintaining all machines in a liquid filling and packaging operation. Perform routine preventive maintenance on all machinery. Assure that the plant and equipment is maintained and repaired to allow production to meet quality specifications in a timely manner. Assume total responsibility of the condition of the Company's equipment.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
1. Keep machinery, equipment and plant structure in operating condition.
2. Maintain and repair and optimize liquid rotary fillers, inline fillers, cappers, induction heat seals, regular and air conveyors, pressure sensitive labelers, video jets, case coders, palletizer, depalletizers, bottle unscramblers, bottle silos, PLC, case sealers and case packers.
3. Lubricates machines and equipment and performs other plant maintenance work as required.
4. Responsible for providing the highest quality product or service that their job allows.
5. Perform to company goals and objectives.
6. Maintain, at all times, a clean and safe working environment. Report any safety hazards or unusual mechanical or electrical occurrence to the appropriate manager.
7. Perform and maintain preventive maintenance records.
8. Perform any other assignments at the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
Relationships and Contacts
1. Daily contact with Operations personnel regarding the operational status of equipment
2. Daily contact with Plant Manager
1 Occasional contact with outside vendor in support of project or repair implementation
1. Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to the completion of High School or greater with work experience on liquid filling and packaging equipment.
2. Three to Five years of maintenance experience in a Liquid Filling and Packaging manufacturing operation or equivalent.
3. PLC's and industrial programming knowledge.
4. Good electrical knowledge, and mechanical skill, as Welding, grinding and milling.
Midwest Performance Cars has an opening for an experienced technician. We are a progressive, state-of-the-art, family-owned, independent auto repair shop that specializes in European and imports. Candidates must have minimum 3 years experience, own tools, have a clean driving record, and be a team player.
Pay based on experience.
Why should YOU consider Midwest Performance Cars?
* 5-day work week
* Well-maintained equipment
* Plenty of room and lifts
* Well-lighted work areas
* All the latest software and tablets for every Tech
* Our customers trust our shop which means plenty of good business year-round
* Even if you have never worked in an independent shop, we want you to contact us and find out WHY you should be at Midwest Performance Cars!
All contacts will be completely confidential.
* Great health, vision, and dental insurance plans
* Paid vacation, and paid holidays
* Continued training, both locally and nationally with paid travel
Responsible for generating a predetermined sales volume through a network of licensed agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duke Animal Hospital is seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to fill the position of Hospital Attendant.
This is an entry level position, no previous experience is necessary. Duties include general upkeep and cleanliness of the hospital (vacuuming, sweeping, taking out the garbage, cleaning cages, laundry, stocking cabinets and treatment rooms, and cleaning our treatment areas). We are looking for you to be available in the morning from 6 am through late morning or early afternoon. This can be a full time or part time position. Please note, we would appreciate having someone who lives close to the hospital and has a valid driver's license and car as we may ask you to run errands or go to the laundromat. We are located at 3941 N Ashland Avenue. The ideal fit for this position will be someone who loves to be around animals. This could also be a good opportunity for someone who may be considering a future in the veterinary field.
Dental Assistant Wanted
We take pride in providing superior dental services to the Chicagoland area, and are looking to hire!
Come join our team and experience supportive management, competitive salary, and great benefits!
Manufacturer's Representative Company looking to open an office in Austin, TX.
Line card consists of Electro-Mechanical Components and Sub-systems, with an emphasis on RF/Microwave.
Major markets include IOT, Military, Oil& Gas, Semiconductors, Test and Measurement.
RF/Microwave design experience a plus. Travel in south east Texas is required.
Hilscher North America, Inc. is seeking an experienced embedded software developer to work closely with customers and their specific technology requirements. The position includes analyzing the scope of work, developing concepts together with the customer, preparing statement of work, firmware development and project management. Limited travel to customer locations and Germany may be required. NO IT PROJECT MANAGERS PLEASE.
• Provide technical support for embedded sales team
• Provide direct technical support for embedded customers.
• Provide initial schematic review of customer designs.
• Provide second level support for End User and IOT technical support people.
• Provide occasional technical support for the CEO, as required.
• Do occasional travel as required to support sales team and customers.
• Provide mentoring and project leadership for software development team
• Provide hardware support for software team.
• Procure hardware and tools to support embedded technical support and software development.
• Provide customer interface for development projects.
• Provide written documentation for Statement of Work, Requirements document for the customers, HQ and our contractors. Requires close communication to help the customer identify real needs and requirements, and to advise against plans than conflict with Hilscher capabilities.
• Provide interface and project management for our 3rd party contract partners.
• Provide support for office admin team.
• Provide technical feedback on recruitment candidates.
• Provide training for new employees on Hilscher products and processes.
• Provide training classes and events for customers using HQ resources.
• Procure and prepare equipment for training sessions.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Education: Electrical/Electronic or Software Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of development experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interpret clients’ needs
• Strong experience with writing software requirement specifications
• Embedded 32bit ARM based programming skills
• Basic knowledge of hardware required
• Proficient with embedded operating systems and C/C++ Embedded programming
• Command line compiler experience, such as GNU ARM tool chain
• Familiar with professional software editing tools, i.e., Eclipse, etc. and JTAG based debugging tools
• Experience with peripheral communications controllers 12C, SPI, Serial, Flash controllers, and Ethernet MAC
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
• Knowledge of industrial communications protocols; Profibus, DeviceNet, etc.
• Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet protocols; EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, etc.
• Ethernet knowledge would be helpful
• Knowledge of process or factory automation helpful
We are seeking an Ornamental Iron / Structural Steel Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Fabricator will use different equipment and tools to weld and assemble structural steel, steel stairs, rails and misc. items....
Navigate Power & Verde Solutions is now hiring experienced B2B Sales Teams & Sales Reps
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES:
Essential Experience & Skills Required
Desirable Experience & Background
Synectics Inc. is currently seeking several Recruiters to work in both the Chicago area and in nationwide remote positions. You will be working in a very fast-paced environment recruiting qualified personnel to meet our Fortune 500 clients’ high-volume, high-speed demands for their open positions.
· Full life-cycle nationwide recruiting for IT and Engineering positions
· Source and screen candidates for contract, contract-for-hire and permanent job requirements
· Utilize all available job boards and social networking sites to locate candidates for client requisitions
· Ability to quickly learn and effectively use our in-house applicant tracking system
· Ability to interview and screen prospective consultants by phone
· Administer skill assessment tests
· Communicate with client hiring managers on conference calls
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly competitive, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Bachelors degree required
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our clients.
· Develop, plan, coordinate, and monitor shipping schedule to meet customer and capacity demand.
· Plan, coordinate, and monitor shipments of returnable packaging to support warehouse capacity planning.
· Input data manually into WMS, carrier or logistics systems in order to successfully transport to and from customers/providers.
· Interact with HOS transportation providers in order to ship products.
· Tracks shipments to and from site.
· Complete daily/weekly/monthly Cycle counts of any area, to include identification and resolution of any discrepancies.
· Reviewing short shipment report and invoices for short shipped items
· Overseeing Inventory process for HOS Chicago & Other locations
· Troubleshoot daily inventory related problems and solving them in timely manner based on priority for all locations.
· Performing cycle counts/ Inventory check daily to keep inventory accurate as much as possible
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Required Education and Experience
Assistant Manager (Chicago, WI)
A real estate management and development company headquartered in downtown Chicago seeks an assistant property manager for a property located on the north side of Chicago. Previous property management and leasing skills are a plus, but not required. We are willing to train the right person. Must be available to work Saturdays (9:00 am to 1:00 pm).
Experience with Section 8 / Section 236 recertifications is a PLUS.
The Ideal Candidate:
-Is energetic and highly motivated
-Presents a positive attitude and a professional image.
-Flexible and adaptable to change
Duties consist of multiple aspects of property management including but not limited to: leasing, resident retention and relations, conducting income recertifications (Section 8, Section 236) and maintaining optimum occupancy levels and general management support.
This applicant should have the following skills:
-Proficient in Word and Excel
-Ability to multi-task
-Pays close attention to detail
-Great communication skills
-Demonstrate strong sales/renting performance
-Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
-YARDI experience is a plus but not required
-Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws is a plus but not required
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits (BCBS PPO+ w/ no employee premiums, OPTIONS for dental/vision/life insurance).
As a Licensed Adjuster or Building Estimator you will use your high-level expertise to help secure work with current and new clients, meeting or exceeding our strategic and financial objectives. You will be given the autonomy to lead, assess and settle construction projects, with a high level of detail and analysis.
Position Title: Compounder/Batch Maker
Reporting into Title: Compounding Supervisor
Business and Department: Compounding
Position Purpose/Summary: Mix and blend raw chemical materials (liquids and/or powders) to provide bulk product to manufacturing departments.
Requirements Knowledge-Skills-Abilities (minimum)
Experience (years and topics):
Strength (lifting, dexterity, repetitive motion):
Movement (standing, stopping, sitting, crouching, crawling):
Hearing: Must be able to hear and understand work direction in a loud, distracting environment
Vision: Must be able to judge distance, identify details, and view computer screen regularly
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
All duties as assigned and the following specific activities. (enlarge space as needed)
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
On-going outcome that is measurable (minimum of 3)
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
The KIK Service Desk is the face of the Information Services and Technology (IS&T) team and serves as the first point of contact for all IS&T end user inquiries.Our mandate is to provide effective, efficient, timely and courteous support. As a member of the Service Desk, the Service Desk Analyst will be expected to perform the outlined responsibilities.
To succeed in the role of Service Desk Analyst, the incumbent should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions.You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match.KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Accommodation is available upon request.
Looking for an experienced cabinet maker.
Pay determined by level of experience
Tiltle:- General Worker / Warehouse Associate
Location: Bedford Park, IL
Length Of Assignment: Temp to Hire after 90 days on assignment
Shift and Pay:
1st A 6:30 AM to 1:45 PM : $13.00
1st B 6:45 AM to 2:00 PM: $13.00
2nd A 2:30 PM to 9:30 PM : $13.25
2nd B 2:30 PM to 9:30 PM : $13.25
3rd 10:30 PM to 5:30 AM: $13.50
5 working days, weekends can be chosen by candidates
HSD/ GED Required
Responsible for performing tasks according to standard operating procedures SOP and best practices BP .
Some tasks include but not limited to, label proper packaging, portion ingredients to their appropriate measurements and meal bagging correct quantities as given by Line Lead and/or Team Lead.
At least 6 months working in a manufacturing setting as a production worker
Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
Detail-oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
You will need to be available to work a flexible schedule and overtime as neede
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
At Kelly Services you will have access to world-class perks, including:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
· Group insurance options*
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services