We are seeking outgoing and personable Client Service Administrators to join our Los Angeles based team on a full-time basis to provide an outstanding experience to our clients and visitors.Our ideal candidates are positive, quick problem-solvers who thrive in a busy and highly visible role, have a passion for the arts and delivering memorable and effective customer service.
In this role you will:
• Oversee the front desk and ensure that the lobby area is always clean and tidy
• Ensure that our visitors and clients feel acknowledged, welcomed, and well informed, and are quickly connected to appropriate Bonhams department and staff members should they have any inquiries
• Stay informed and aware of the preview and auction schedule for each of our locations
• Service client queries by phone, team email inbox, and in person, quickly and accurately
• Maintain the appearance of our public areas and meeting rooms
• Assist with pre and post-sale administration by issuing paddles, before and during auction, taking and entering absentee bids, and processing internet bids and web related queries
• Manage client's accounts, updating internal systems with client details and ensuring appropriate ID is on file
• Engage in cashiering responsibilities: recording payments accurately, balancing sales, and handling cash when necessary
• Supply Bonhams shipping quotes and coordinate with the operations and shipping departments for collections
• Be flexible with your schedule, as this role provides support during special events, sale previews and offsite auctions
• Maintain a supply of current auction catalogs at the front counter
• Oversee the opening and closing of the lobby daily
• Support new hire and ongoing training initiatives
• Be available and interested in assisting with ad-hoc projects as they arise
• Prior experience in a busy customer service environment is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate first class customer service skills and experience dealing with a diverse range of people
• Be a positive team player, able to maintain knowledge of departments, personnel, department experts, names and titles of senior management and executive officers, as well as branch locations
• Experience employing quick and appropriate problem-solving skills, able to remain calm and collected under pressure
• A genuine interest and general knowledge of art history and art market
• Have thorough knowledge of Microsoft/Outlook and database systems
• Foreign language(s) a plus: Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
• Must be flexible to cover a fluid and growing sales schedule, inclusive of evenings and weekends
• Be available to start immediately
Weekend Operations Manager
Role, Responsibilities, and Hours:
Hours – Between 20 – 24 hours
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Monday – 4 hours – Morning or Afternoon, some flexibility on time
Tuesday – 4 hours - Morning or Afternoon, some flexibility on time
Oversee the weekend building operations of the Kansas Aviation Museum.
Open and Close the Museum every weekend, key holder, and cash reporting responsibilities.
Assisting Director of Operations with merchandise orders, gift shop signs, and displays.
Process incoming merchandise, verifying, and updating merchandise counts into Square, Preform Monthly, and Yearly Inventory Counts.
Manage gift shop inventory and restocking items.
Report any building and/or guest issues directly to the Director of Operations.
Work all KAM-sponsored events, some which may not fall on a weekend, unless prior approval given to not attend due to college classes, etc.
Assists Weekend Gift Shop Attendant. Note: This job does not manage Weekend Gift Shop Attendant.
Reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Other Job Duties:
Answer telephone calls, direct calls, and take messages.
Greet guests and operate cash register in gift shop as needed.
Clean up Learning Hanger and Playroom at day’s end.
Monitor event rentals that do not require the Venue Coordinator to be present. i.e. conference room rentals—birthday parties, reunions, memorials, take out the trash at days end from venue rentals.
Perform miscellaneous office tasks as directed by Director of Operations such as data entry, filing, mailings, etc.
Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required to work with customers, guests, board, staff, and volunteers.
Computer proficiency in at Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, and Outlook is Required.
Cash Handling & Retail Experience Required, Square system preferred.
Inventory management skills preferred.
Excellent organization and time management skills.
*Must Pass Full Background Check
*High School Diploma Required
To be considered for this job, along with applying online, you must submit your resume via email to BarbKramer@KansasAviationMuseum.org
Graphics Production Facility seeks a Production Manager in its Northern Virginia facility.
Successful candidate will be familiar with all graphic production techniques including: large format inkjet and direct to substrate printing, mounting and overlaminating, cut vinyl and silkscreen as well as pre-production file work in Adobe CS. MUST HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE OPERATING AND MAINTAINING LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS.
Must be detail oriented, methodical, well organized and have the ability to communicate effectively.
Will be responsible for the production schedule to meet project deadlines, quality control, managing graphic subcontractors, interacting with clients and designers throughout the project cycle and coordinating with other internal departments involved in the final graphic product.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary requirements. This is an IMMEDIATE OPENING. EOE.