Star Nursing has Urgent Needs for Certified Nursing Assistants in Sonora, CA
Location: Sonora, Ca
Facility: Skilled Nursing
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 4 week contract with option to extend: Full time 40/hours per week
CNA Full-time Contract: $22/hr local
CNA Travel Full-time Contract $24 =$13/hr taxable $11/hr non-taxable
*** Must be 50 miles away from permanent residence to qualify for housing stipend
**If you would need housing, housing rates:
$13/taxable $7/non-taxable (Single)
· Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
· Administer prescribed medications to patients
· Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
· Assist in the transport of patients
· Provide companionship and basic care to patients
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Resume – long-term care experience /New Grads accepted
Nursing license/Cert – State of CA
Current - BLS/CPR
2– current -Supervisor references
Physical (within the last 12 months)
PPD (within the last 12 months)
MMR, Varicella, Hep B or Titers- Vaccination
Tdap/Flu (or decline)
LGBT Training Certification
Must be able to pass back ground/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to this job posting. One of our nurse recruiters will review your resume and contact you with next step.
Setting forms, finishing concrete, all types and phases of building and construction. Including site clearing, excavation, structural and decorative concrete, decks, framing, remodels etc. Employee will often be left in charge of others. Must have problem solving skills, be motivated to learn and have a strong desire to help the company grow as a team. Pay depends on experience.
Toddler / Preschool teacher
Must have a minimum 6 - 12 units of ECE/CD units and 6 months experience. Also must pass drug test, clear background check, physical w/immunizations and TB test. Flexible Schedule options!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Temperature checks and heath checks before entry. Must wear mask in close proximity with children and other staff.
Primary Teacher Positions available - must have teaching experience with early childhood classrooms.
To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for either private households or commercial establishments
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
We are seeking several Medical Wellness Screener to join our team in Sonora, San Andreas, Jackson, and Mariposa! You will be responsible for monitoring and providing patient care.
We are seeking a Cook to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
We are seeking a Custodian Janitor to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
$61/hr- Licensed Vocational Nurse , 12 Months Continuous Experience REQUIRED within the last 3 years
We need to fill the LVN positions in STATE PRISON in JAMESTOWN, CA
For more info, please contact Jean 408-858-7509 call/text or email me jean @legacypersonnel.com
If you're interested, qualified and meet the requirements above, APPLY NOW and send your resume!!
Or you can contact Jean 408-858-7509 call/text or email jean @legacypersonnel.com
We are seeking several Medical Wellness Screener to join our team in Sonora! You will be responsible for monitoring and providing patient care.
LINE COOK needed for a busy & established restaurant. Flexible scheduling with room for advancement. Job duties are as such:
Starting pay $13-$16.00/hour
Suntex Marinas is now hiring Maintenance Associates in La Grange, California!
Owning, managing and investing in an extensive network of the best saltwater and freshwater marinas in the United States, Suntex Marinas brings more than a century of combined experience to its industry leadership, always delivering a superior experience on the water for our guests
At Suntex Marinas, we believe in a passionate dedication to personal and professional integrity. We measure our core values by transparent accountability and unwavering hospitality, by respecting ourselves, our employees, our guests and the environment we share. Suntex team members understand the value of every guest’s experience at our facilities. Friendly, engaging, well-trained and attentive, each team member brings a specific skill-set that contributes to our collective success.
The Maintenance Associate is responsible for carrying out operations for the marina.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For consideration, please submit your resume to:
Licensed Vocational Nurse - NEEDED!
Location: San Andreas California
Shift: 12/hr shifts 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
Length: 4 weeks option to extend
Facility type: Skilled Care
Start date: ASAP
$15/hr taxed + $20/hr taxed free – must be over 50 miles away
With housing $15/taxed + $16/hr tax free + $31/hr
Housing is 1 mile from facility!
Forward your resume ASAP!
· The company is a long-standing, family-owned farm and brand committed to regenerative animal agriculture practices and whose premium, artisan-quality products are distributed nationally
· This individual will report to and support the VP of Marketing in planning, developing and implementing/executing projects related to both consumer and trade marketing communications, public relations, customer sales support and new product development
· Solid understanding of the natural/organic/sustainable foods and experience managing projects within a marketing department and/or agency is required, including ongoing social media management (organic and paid), Copy-writing (blog, newsletters, B2B or B2C advertisements)
· Candidates must be adept at juggling multiple projects and responsibilities while engaging with internal teams and outside partners (e.g. marketing and PR firms, designers, printers, etc.) to ensure effective and timely execution of projects
· Strong creative design abilities and presentation building skills are also required.
· Ability to work dynamically in a wordpress website.
· Knowledge of couponing on packaging and social/digitally to enhance product launches and drive sales.
· Can work remotely, traveling as needed for meetings at the corporate office, food shows and key industry events
Support VP of Marketing with the management and execution of projects related to the planning, development and implementation of marketing initiatives, including but not limited to:
· Collaborating with and responding to sales team requests for customer marketing support (e.g. developing sales presentations, sales collateral, specification sheets, b2b advertisements etc.)
· Managing and executing the management of company social media channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). This includes developing content, calendars, engagement and analytics.
· Engaging with and directing with marketing firm, PR firm, designers, printers, and other outside resources as needed to ensure successful development and execution of projects
· Managing, updating and designing website and online store content as well as compiling monthly analytics
· Planning and executing trade show and customer events on-site or off-site
· Other duties as assigned
· 4-6 years client side (food manufacturing/CGP business) and/or marketing agency experience
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and teams successfully, to deliver results on time and on budget
· Resourceful, ability to problem solve
· Think strategically, execute tactically; detail oriented
· Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in creating and manipulating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, and like software.
· Must have excellent organizational/administration skills
· Must maintain a valid state driver license and safe driving record
· Must be able to travel (30-40%) for quarterly marketing reviews, various team and/or company events, agency meetings, customer meetings, trade shows and other events as needed
· Must have a cooperative, constructive, respectful attitude, and be a TEAM player
· Regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
· Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Occasionally lifts up to 50 lbs.
· Vision abilities required include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie.
The Successful Service Technician will be responsible for . . .
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
We're looking for an exceptional Program Specialist for a full-time position in Buckhorn, CA from August 17th through June 11th. This Program Specialist will work in a K-12 district.
Job Requirements for Program Specialist:
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Program Specialist position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Program Specialist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
As a Retail Zone Specialist, you’ll ensure Premium’s client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in a variety of retailers will connect customers with the brands they love.
What’s in it for you?
What will you do?
How will you succeed?
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Zone Specialist?
For more information about our shared services team, visit https://premiumretail.com/merchteam/
AMERICAN GUARD SERVICES, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SECURITY OFFICERS IN SONORA, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST.
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
Type And Length Of Specific Experience Required
Must possess one or more of the following:
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) Urgent Hiring due to COVID 19-Crisis
We need to fill the CNA position at a correctional facility in Jamestown, CA
For more info, please contact Marla 408-874-5359 call/text or email me marla @legacypersonnel.com
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse to work at a correctional facility in Jamestown, California. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Marlene Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST)
For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective, and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
KBS is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors, vendors, client's staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.
This is an hourly, non-exempt, position. Se Habla Español.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; available to work weekends.
Supervision: The Crew Member position reports to the Crew Leader.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
What's In It For You?
Supportive work environment shifts that accommodate your needs.
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression, marital or military status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Hire Up Healthcare is looking for caring, compassionate CNAs to assist one of our Sonora clients! This is a wonderful opportunity to help this prestigious medical facility with providing the best possible care for their patients. Must be available to work 3pm-11:30pm and must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays. Pay range is $14-16 depending on experience.
Essential job responsibilities include:
Minimum Required Qualification:
If this is you, apply ASAP!
We are seeking a Janitorial Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
We are seeking a Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Maintenance Tech this position is responsible for adhering to the company preventive maintenance program and appropriate mechanical repairs in accordance with company and manufacturer guidelines. Performs a normal range of maintenance operations to install, maintain, lubricate, and repair mechanical/electrical equipment used in plant operations, related utilities, and services, and the general maintenance of buildings and grounds, following established methods and procedures. Be an effective team member, promote and maintain a safe working environment in the department.
1. Participate and promote all safety programs.
2. Interprets specification, blueprints and job orders to complete assigned duties.
3. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
4. Develops measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
5. Makes changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop department.
6. Performs mechanical/electrical repairs on plant equipment and facilities as needed and directed.
7. Perform and maintain specified sanitation standards.
8. Assists in processing and production operations through performance of various duties and supply specified materials as required or as directed.
1. Experience with Maintenance of Food Processing Machinery is desirable but not mandatory.
2. Good working knowledge of: welding, hydraulics, pneumatic’s, electrical/electrical troubleshooting, gear boxes
3. Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
4. Ability to speak Spanish is desireble but not mandatory.
5. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
6. Ability to operate specific equipment and tools.
7. Strong mechanical skills and aptitude.
8. Good judgement.
9. Effective oral and written communication skills.
10. Must have a cooperative, constructive, respectful attitude, and must be able to work as a team member
11. Follow established Tool Control, Work Order Procedures and GMP’s for product safety.
1. Regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
2. Occasionally required to walk, sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
3. Occasionally lifts up to 50 lbs.
4. Vision abilities required include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
5. Ability to work on and around ladders and lifts at various heights.
1. Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals.
2. Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
3. Occasionally works in outside weather conditions and exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
4. Noise level in the work environment can be higher than normal.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Urgent Hiring due to COVID 19-Crisis
We need to fill the LVN position at a correctional facility in Jamestown, CA
For more info, please contact Marla 408-874-5359 call/text or email me marla @legacypersonnel.com
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Urgent Hiring due to COVID 19-Crisis
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking for a Certified Nurse Assistant to work at a correctional facility in Jamestown, California. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Marlene Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST).
The Get Smart Group, a growing Digital Marketing Agency in California is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, focused, positive and organized individual to assist with the management of multiple client accounts at our busy digital marketing agency. This is a full time position for a remote employee.
Account Executives at The Get Smart Group are responsible for the day-to-day management of their clients' accounts. This includes clear communication, tasking the team to produce creative assets, working directly with the client to set strategy/marketing calendars, writing blog posts, facebook posts and other marketing collateral as needed and much more.
We will train you by working side by side with you on real client accounts as you learn our systems, processes, and skills over the first 6 months. You will be the go-to relationship and account management person for each of your clients after the initial 6 month training period, the expert they rely on and the face of our company. All employees of The Get Smart Group are expected to exemplify the values and mission of The Get Smart Group at all times.
Likely roles include: Regular client and internal meetings to further the sales & marketing goals of your clients, strict adherence to our project management system and task updates, digital ad management (Facebook and Google primarily), basic Website updates (WordPress), video editing, photo editing, navigating review and reporting dashboards, blog creation & editing, creative writing, email broadcast writing and setup, Facebook scheduling, Google analytics, SEO monitoring, phone sales and sales system support.
After your initial training, you will be responsible for maintaining your book of clients and the entire relationship between our company and theirs. We have an amazing team of technical people, writers, creative types and more that will help you “wow” our clients on a daily basis. Overall, you’re responsible for making sure things get done on time and buck really does stop with you.
We place a high value on creativity and the desire to create amazing marketing experiences. The more solutions you can come up with for your clients, the better.
We are looking for moderately experienced candidates for this position who have had client-facing roles in an agency or creative environment. If you have client-facing experience in a different field, please let us know in your cover letter.
As of February 2020, we are an entirely remote workforce. Oddly, the decision to go remote had nothing to do with Covid, but we're sure glad we did! Working remotely (usually from home) is a unique skill that presents its own challenges. Please let us know of any remote work experience that you have in your cover letter.
Benefits and other key details
We invest a lot of time training the right candidate. There will be a 90-day probationary period so both the candidate and company can see if this is the right fit.
Thereafter you will be a full Account Executive eligible for a raise and promotion and will earn vacation time and be eligible to earn other employee benefits. We conduct regular quarterly reviews with each employee.
We do offer a health plan or a $100/month stipend towards your chosen health care plan which you can use for any plan you pick internally or externally.
We also offer an IRA retirement plan with a 3% company match.
Commission: We do offer phone sales opportunities for all of our employees in any position on our products, and we will provide training and support for sales to anyone who is interested.
Hours: Our official company work hours are 10am-6pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. We ask that you work consistent hours with a significant overlap of our California hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000-$55,000 /year
Your application MUST include a cover letter to be considered. You can also email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Inside Sales/Counter Service
Inside Sales/Counter Service Company: General Plumbing Supply, Co Our Sonora Plumbing Branch of General Plumbing Supply Co. is seeking an inside sales/will call counter sales person with knowledge of both plumbing and water works. This position provides information, answers questions, and sells merchandise over the counter. The qualified candidate must have at least one year of experience and is willing to work. We are looking for a person with good communication skills and attention to detail. College and computer background is a plus. Interested parties should download application from www.generalplumingsupply.com and mail resume to P.O. Box 3304, Sonora, CA 95370.
What You Will Do
All Lowes associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Head Cashier, this means:
Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
Ensuring merchandise is accurately scanned and meets the needs of the customer.
Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Head Cashier is responsible for providing excellent customer service during the checkout process. This associate is likely the last interaction with our customer before leaving the store and needs to ensure the customer is satisfied and encouraged to come back to Lowes. Therefore, engaging with customers as well as attention to detail are extremely important in this role. As Head Cashier, he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the Customer Service Associate - Front End Team. Depending on the specific work shift, this associate may also help open or close the front-end of the store.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We\'re Looking For
Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
1 year of experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
1 year of retail experience.
1 year of experience as a head cashier.
6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe\'s retail store.
1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees.
6 months of retail experience detecting common signs of shoplifting (e.g., merchandise hidden inside of containers, merchandise under carts, price labels switched).
1 year of retail experience as a cashier.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowes is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.