The Hutcheson Group is seeking a remote Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a 1099 and commission only position. You can create your own schedule based on your needs! Part time and full time available. All representatives starts at a 55% commission level earning approximately $500-$1,000/wk. Plenty of opportunity for growth and commission level promotion.
If interested, please schedule a time for a phone interview with our administrator, Eden, at: https://thehutchesongroup.setmore.com/resourcebookingpage/c0BAAz0A0O4jrUbdv8ttPi92cPIMPo2X
We look forward to speaking with you!
Position: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: 6 + Months
Clearance: Public Trust
· The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
· A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow – up as needed.
· Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
· Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non – technical nature.
· Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
· May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
· Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
· Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
· Follows up customer calls where necessary.
· Completes call logs and produces call reports.
· May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
· May assist in training new employees.
· Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
· Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
· Under immediate supervision, works on a limited variety of straightforward jobs.
· Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring moderate judgment.
· Work is checked for errors.
· Has little or no role in decision – making.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· 0 – 2 years customer service – related experience required.
· MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE.
We are looking for a highly motivated, goal oriented and ambitious salesperson. Our main goal is to help families protect their homes in the event of tragedy. Our company promotes a work/life balance and gives the right person the tools to achieve this. If you are a team player and a leader with sales experience, we want to talk to you. We are the #1 company in the industry. We ask that you watch our company overview video provided in the link below. After watching the company overview you can schedule a phone interview directly through the link below.
Our company offers:
- Typical commissions are $500-$1000 per family helped
-5% Promotions every 2 months
-Complimentary life insurance for new agents
-Multiple incentives including vacations, monthly bonus, etc..
-Continuing education in sales, products and self-development
Each week our company mails thousands of letters to people who have refinanced or purchased a home in your area. Our letter states that the client is eligible for Mortgage Protection that will pay off the mortgage in the event of the death or provide money to the client if they become disabled or sick. Also, if the client outlives certain plans, they will get back all of the premiums from day one! These plans are protecting families and creating a savings account for the future! There is no cold calling with our system. All the leads that you will have are from people who are expecting your phone call to hear what their options are. Simply put, we need a Field Underwriter who will contact the leads and place these families in a policy that best suits their situation and budget. Typically, commission is $500-$1000 per family protected. The average Full-Time agent will sell 5-7 plans a week. Part-time positions are also available.
We are also looking for a select few to lead teams and mentor new agents as they come in. Please inquire about this during the phone interview.
If you’re ready to break free from being chained to a desk and dreamed of owning your own business, here is your CHANCE! We look forward to hearing from you! We especially like to talk to automotive sales and service sales professionals. All sales backgrounds will be considered for this position.
This is a Traveling Position!
Day Shift: 5 AM - 2 PM (Mon - Fri)
Night Shift: 9 PM - 6 AM (Sun - Thu)
Pay Rate: $13.50/Hr
Available Positions: 6
Travel Fixture Installers:
What you will be doing as a Full-Time Travel Fixture Installer:
Our Travel Fixture Installers travel to different cities performing installation of various retail/grocery store fixtures. The various types of installations can include gondola removal, gondola building, warehouse steel tear-down, warehouse steel builds, product display builds, low-voltage electrical connections and millwork/cabinet installation. ProVantage typically performs total SOW installs including merchandising activities, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a team with a positive attitude is a MUST!
Full-Time Travel Fixture Installer Position Requirements:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Who we are:
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Nationwide Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as store fixture installation, signage installation and product merchandising. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores, resets and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Travel Fixture Installers to join our team!
What ProVantage stands for:
What you do matters. Experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our five core Company Values:
The above job description represents the essential and most significant duties of the position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned herein.
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist on our team at Baptist Medical Center East in Montgomery, Alabama. We are actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring flexible scheduling and a great work-life balance.
In todays hospital medicine environment, youre asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. Thats why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Baptist Medical Center East is a 150-bed acute care hospital providing high-quality healthcare, specializing in women and childrens services. Baptist Medical Center East is home to approximately 3,800 baby deliveries each year, making it the third-highest in total deliveries in the State of Alabama. Baptist Medical Center East was recently named a 2020 Womens Choice Award for Womens Services.
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River and is home to Alabama State University. Proximity to gulf beaches, lakes and mountains, as well as 200 days of sunshine throughout the year, 90 city parks, a vibrant riverfront and 175 miles of pedestrian/cycling infrastructure makes for excellent livability! Montgomery is known for its renaissance of historic downtown and redevelopment of the riverfront. Enjoy living in the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.
Subsidiary for the Alabama Coordinated Healthcare Network (ACHN) is responsible for coordinating care for healthy eligible individuals, those with multiple chronic conditions, pregnant women, and men and women needing family planning. The goal of the program is to ensure an effective and efficient delivery of care. This area works with low income populations to improve the quality of care programs and community outreach.
This position performs care management for eligible individuals (EIs) assigned by the State of Alabama Medicaid Office. Our subsidiary provides this care management for EIs enrolled in programs designated by State of Alabama Medicaid. Performance guidelines are in place to ensure that sound care plans are developed and acted upon in a timely manner so as to improve the EIs overall health. This care management frequently involves face-to-face meetings with the EIs to gain a full understanding of their challenges. This position will primarily provide services to home care and community based populations identified as needing care management and transitional services from inpatient facilities.
Note: This position is a telework / field based position located in one of the Central region counties of the Alabama Coordinated Healthcare Network (ACHN). These counties include: Chilton, Perry, Marengo, Wilcox, Dallas, Autauga, Elmore, Lowndes, Montgomery, Butler and Crenshaw.
Summary of Qualifications
Bachelors of Science in Social Work
Active Alabama license in good standing as a Licensed Baccalaureate Social Worker (LBSW)
Experience analyzing clinical situations and making informed decisions
Experience in a position demonstrating exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications
Experience in a position exercising independent judgement and decision making
Experience in a position working with providers and medical leaders
Willingness to travel as required for the job
Two years of complex pediatric experience is preferred
Experience working in a home setting as a Case Manager or Care Coordinator is preferred
Knowledge of Alabama Medicaid regulations and guideline is preferred
Terms and Agreements
By submitting a job application, I attest that all information to the best of my knowledge is true and accurate. Furthermore, I understand that any information provided by me throughout the job application process is subject to verification including, but not limited to work experience, education, assessment (test) and interviews.
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Are you seeking additional income each month? Do you want a flexible schedule and the ability to build and run your own business?
At Hippo, our non-captive agents set their own schedule, working part-time or full-time, and generate leads with the flexibility of working 100% remotely. Many of our agents already offer complementary products like Life and Heath, supplements, financial services, estate planning, tax preparation and more.
So, what does it take to join Hippo’s Direct Sales Team? All agents have:
1 or more years of insurance sales experience.
Active Property & Casualty License in NV, AZ, MS, AL, TN, IL, WI, OH, PA, IN, MN, MD, MO, NM, CO, UT, SC, GA, KY, NJ, WA, VA, OR, CT, KS, NE, NH, AR and/or DE.
Ability to generate leads
You might be thinking, “Great! I meet those requirements... so what does it pay?”
Hippo’s Direct Sales Agent’s compensation is 100% commission based, and we like to keep it simple. Our team members receive:
A Quick Start BONUS! $500/Hippo Policy that is sold and active during the first 45 days. Our policies include HO3, HO6, and *DP3 (*DP3 available in some states).
$250/Hippo Policy that is sold and active, after 45 days. This includes our HO3, HO6, and *DP3 policies (*DP3 available in some states).
$1000 BONUS for referring any agent who joins the team and sells 5 policies within 90 days of appointment!
Hippo provides many incentives for this non-traditional appointment. Every policy you sell is serviced 100% by Hippo. You sell and bind the policy; we take care of the rest! Additional incentives include:
Ongoing product training and sales development
Free access to our easy-to-use Agent Portal
E&O for all Hippo policies you sell
The interview and onboarding process is fast and simple! APPLY TODAY and start making additional income right away!
We are seeking a Therapist/Mental Health Counselor to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
The Restaurant Facilities Technician (RFT) is an entry-level position focused on preventative maintenance for our restaurants. This position will serve a region covering the Florida panhandle to Houston, Texas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Essential duties may include but are not limited to the following:
Up to 75% required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES
Zaxby’s Franchising LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state or local law.
Call Center Service Representative 1
Montgomery, AL 36117
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non-technical nature.
• Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
• May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
• Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
• Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
• Follows up customer calls where necessary.
• Completes call logs and produces call reports.
• May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
• May assist in training new employees.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
• Under immediate supervision, works on a limited variety of straightforward jobs.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring moderate judgment.
• Work is checked for errors.
• Has little or no role in decision-making.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 0-2 years customer service-related experience required.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
MANUFACTURING / INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
We are looking to fill a full time Manufacturing Engineer position with a manufacturer located in the area of Russellville / Florence, Alabama. If you have a strong work ethic, are self-driven and looking for a new opportunity, please send your resume for consideration.
Salary Range: $75k to $80k per year.
· Completed BS degree required
· 3+ years of hands-on, in the shop, process engineering experience
Tasks to Include:
· Plant layout work
· Machine justification
· Systems / Process implementations
· Work instructions
· Line balancing and streamlining
· Cost reductions
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
JOB INFORMATION This is a permanent full-time position with the Local Government Health Insurance Board, a state agency that administers a group health insurance program covering local governmental entities throughout the state. This is professional accounting and auditing work performed according to established principles, procedures and regulations in the establishment, analysis, and maintenance of fiscal records.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in accounting.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Initially, the majority of the Auditor’s Job Duties and Responsibilities will involve auditing participating units of the Local Government Health Insurance Plan (LGHIP). These duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: o Working with participating units to establish an audit schedule for the purpose of determining compliance with LGHIP rules and regulations. o Collecting and analyzing data of participating units of the LGHIP to confirm compliance with LGHIP rules and regulations. o Auditing payroll and personnel records, at the participating units’ location, if necessary, to determine compliance with LGHIP rules and regulations. o Preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
Other duties and responsibilities may include: • Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements. • Assisting with preparing monthly claims trends reports. • Assisting with the monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and third party payer accounts. • Assisting in all aspects of the payroll process. • Assisting with the analysis of medical and drug claims trends. • Assisting with the filing of state and federal reports. • Assisting with the preparation of the LGHIB’s annual budget. • Ensuring that all fiscal and financial activities follow LGHIB’s policies and procedures. • Assisting third party CPA’s with audit activities. • Reports directly to the Senior Accountant or, in his or her absence, the Chief Financial Officer, and performs related work as assigned.
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, 457 Plan, Cafeteria Plan, Annual and Sick leave, 13 paid holidays, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account.
The Local Government Health Insurance Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local Government Insurance Board Policy on Accepting College Coursework, Post-Secondary and Advanced Degrees 1. Specific college coursework required for a job, as well as Bachelor’s, graduate, post graduate, and doctoral degrees will be accepted from the schools accredited by any of the six regional accreditation associations in the United States: • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) • Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) • Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) • North Central Association of Colleges and Schools – The Higher Learning Commission (NCA-HLC) • New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASCCIHE) • Western Association of Schools and Colleges – Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (WASC-ACSCU) 2. Coursework or degrees from schools that have not been accredited by a regional accreditation association will be accepted if a regionally accredited school considers the coursework or degree to be an acceptable prerequisite for admission to an advanced degree program. Note: This policy is subject to change.
Take the 3-11 shift and get a great Sign-on bonus!!!
Montgomery Health a Rehabilitation Center is a dynamic facility that focuses on providing the highest quality of care for our residents.. If you are looking to advance your healthcare career, join our innovative team today!
Licensed Practical Nurse -
Full-Time AM, Full-Time PM (WITH BONUS!) AND Part Time Noc shift available!
Montgomery Health & Rehab
4490 Virginia Loop Road
Montgomery, AL 36116
We are an eoe
For over 40 years, Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC has been providing client-focused, quality maintenance solutions to facilities across the United States. We are a community of over 10,000 outstanding people who are passionate about delivering the highest level of service to all of our customers nationwide.
What you have to do as a Custodian/Janitor:
Who you have to be to be successful as a Custodian/Janitor:
Diversified Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Diversified is a drug-free workplace and employment may be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screening.
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
Paid Training & Leadership Programs- Federal
Are you seeking an entry level position, training-on-the-job, paid training or internships, apprenticeships, federal programs that offer housing and job training, or similar opportunities? Are you looking to replace traditional students jobs like dog walker, babysitter, sandwich artist or cashier on your resume with more valuable skills and employment opportunities?
Disaster Response. Environmental Projects. Community Support. Rebuilding. Human & Social Services. Technology. Urban & Rural Planning. Public Relations. Management. Education.
Start your application at https://vipnccc.com/apply
GED, HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS, TRADES TRAINING, SOME COLLEGE COURSES, ASSOCIATE DEGREE, BACHELOR DEGREE
CAREER INTEREST AREAS:
Start your application at https://vipnccc.com/apply
Calling all life insurance agents who are self-motivated and want a career opportunity in the final expense industry
At @SeniorLifeInsCo (Twitter), we are seeking life insurance agents to join our team!
Full time openings are available for self-motivated licensed life insurance agents to sell our final expense products to the growing senior market.
Senior Life Insurance Company is growing at a rapid pace. Every day people call interested in the products that we provide to them during the most difficult time of their lives. We focus on providing people with final expense services to help them with peace of mind when a loved one has passed.
We provide the following
· Same day pay
· Industry leading technology
· Competitive contracts
· Unlimited growth opportunities
What it takes
· Must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
· Strong work ethic
· Be coachable
· Reliable and responsible
· Entrepreneurial mindset
Senior Life Insurance Company wants you to join the growing family of insurance agents.
We are doing a nationwide recruiting search.
This is a sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success.
Job Title: Help Desk Technician
Project Name: DISA Storefront
Project Location: Columbia, Maryland
Clearance: Secret Clearance / IT-2
Job Posting Introduction:
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Technician – Junior with a Full Secret – IT-1 or Top-Secret Clearance to work in the Columbia, Maryland area. The Help Desk Technician will support DISA Storefront 24/7/365 DISA Global Service Desk team and will be responsible for all Tier I and Tier II escalated incidents, to perform proactive near-real-time system monitoring that is applicable to the DISA Storefront solutions/application(s); troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets, collaborate with development team to recreate problems in test environment, verify issue resolution on customer’s behalf, verify with the customer that the issue has been resolved and update using the Remedy ticketing system.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are looking for Licensed Insurance Agents who want to personally Produce or Build their own Agency to join one of the fastest growing companies in the insurance industry.
Products Offered: Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, IUL, Debt Fee Life, Annuities, Med Sups
There is also the possibility of moving into a management role and earning PASSIVE INCOME.
If you are passionate about helping others and want more information please APPLY TODAY!
LOCATION: Montgomery, AL; Auburn, AL; Knoxville, TN; Remote
The Project Manager should be a licensed Architect with a minimum of five (5) or more years of project management experience including projects over 50,000 sf and/or over $25M. Candidates who are not licensed, but have sufficient experience as a design Project Manager may be considered. Experience in the management of projects for the Department of Defense is required. Experience managing large, multi-disciplinary design teams is required. Experience should include design of institutional, health care and/or public facilities. Design experience using Revit and AutoCad software is required. Travel is required for project field investigations and project conferences including potential international travel.
The Project Manager position requires a person that is both a leader and a team player and can lead multi-discipline project coordination. The Project Manager will manage project budgets; design fees; design schedule; project communications and documentation; administrative tasks and meetings; and architectural project team tasks and assignments. Potential candidates should have a professional work ethic and the ability to interface with the client on a daily basis.
Many of the projects will be buildings constructed or renovated on US Federal Government property. The Candidate must be a legal US Citizen, be able to obtain a US Passport and be able to pass US Federal Government required background checks.
This position offers a wide variety of project management opportunities that will enhance a well-respected career path and offers the possibility of firm ownership and advancement. In addition, the firm offers the Candidate a robust benefits package including health insurance benefits, life insurance benefits and a 401k/Profit sharing retirement plan.
· Requires 5+ years related architectural design and project management experience in the A/E industry.
· Requires experience as a Project Manager for Department of Defense projects.
· Requires experience managing large scale, multi-disciplinary projects.
· The preferred Candidate will have worked on the design of health care and/or government buildings and have a history of conducting on-site field work investigations and attending client meetings.
· The preferred Candidate will be a registered architect. Non-registered Candidates must have significant project management experience to be considered.
· Must have excellent problem solving and communications skills.
· Experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is required.
We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
Billboard Company looking for an advertising sales professional. This is a $90,000+ annual position for the right sales professional!
· Mashburn Outdoor (MOA), one of the fastest growing billboard companies in the Southeast, is looking for a full-time dedicated sales pro who can drive new advertising revenue with local ad agencies and local business with our digital billboard assets located in Montgomery and Birmingham, AL.
· Mashburn Outdoor currently has 17 high-traffic, prime placement digital billboards located in the two markets and we pride ourselves on having the best rates and customer service experience within all markets we service.
MOA offers a competitive salary and great commission structure that is paid bi-weekly
· Health and Dental Benefits, company credit card for expenses, laptop and home office set up provided.
· You are an advertising sales pro who knows the local ad agency and business landscape as you will be tasked to contract at minimum $600,000 in new advertising business annually.
· You must cold call daily in person and on the phone setting up in person meetings with local ad agencies and local business owners who are looking for effective, low-cost advertising programs to help increase customer traffic and revenue.
· MOA offers low rates, flexible messaging options and prime locations that help local business owners drive customer traffic and revenue to their locations.
MUST HAVE ADVERTISING SALES EXPERIENCE
Must have reliable vehicle and proof of automobile insurance with $100K/$300K policy limits
Must have cell phone
Must successfully pass a background check
Must have references
4 Year College Degree Preferred
Travel throughout the Birmingham & Montgomery, AL region is required
SCHEDULE A PHONE INTERVIEW TODAY!! **RAPID RESPONSE**
Are you looking for a way to stop the never ending cycle of trading all of your time for a paycheck?
We are committed to the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent agents and agency builders.
We are looking for confident, self-motivated individuals who are focused on integrity and client care as Sales Advisors and Managers.
*Check out the links below for a full description of who we are and how we do what we do. If you'd like to be considered for a position, schedule a time for us to connect and get to know each other a little better.
We believe it’s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief reflects in how we conduct business and it shows in the people we partner with as Owners, Agents, and Managers.
Are you ready to see the rewards from your hard work? Are you ready to create more balance in your life with work and family? If so this position may be for you.
Our business model and support system allows you to achieve the financial success and job satisfaction that you deserve. Earn a six-figure income as a field agent, or choose to develop an agency of your own where the sky truly is the limit – it’s up to you and we’ll help you every step of the way.
We are seeking motivated leaders in your area to join us! We handle all aspects of Life Insurance and partner with the top leading insurance carriers, allowing you to serve clients with excellence by selecting the product that fits the individual.
YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE! You will be mentored by Agency Owners and Top Leaders who reached their own high level of success using the exact same methods and practices we will teach you. You’ll hear focused discussions every week from experts on topics relevant to getting your business issued and paid quickly, overcoming common objections, refining your sales presentation, managing your time, controlling the in-home interview, and staying motivated. There’s virtually no end to the wealth of knowledge, support and mentoring that will be at your disposal!
Self-motivated, coachable and passionate about helping people.
Currently have a license to sell insurance, or are willing to obtain it.
Comfortable with commission only sales.
You owe it to yourself to check this out.
Copy and paste this URL into your browser to visit our page for more information THEN schedule an interview. We look forward to speaking with you soon!!!
Schedule Interview Here:
We look forward to speaking with you soon!!!
Senior Life Insurance Company is seeking motivated, career-minded final expense agents to join our team.
About Senior Life
Senior Life Insurance Company is a Georgia-domiciled life insurance company that
specializes in final expense policies. Owned and operated by licensed insurance agents, Senior Life is one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the country and today operates in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
The Senior Life Difference
• Senior Life is a company built upon licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
• We send leads straight to your phone.
• We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
• Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
• We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership, to reward your
We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
• High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
• Our flexible work environment allows you to work from home at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
What is required?
• Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Agents must be coachable
• Agents must be reliable and responsible
• Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
· College degree or higher education
· Formal sales training
· Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.
We are seeking a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Position: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Maxwell AFB, AL
Job Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 40 Hours a week
Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Days, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on Saturday, it is observed on Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is observed on Monday.
Vacation: Two weeks vacation, Per SCA Guidelines
Education: High School graduate and graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP), or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e. technical, hospital, or retail-based program), or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military. Must be able to show proof of education.
Certification: Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). BLS also required.
Experience: One year of outpatient pharmacy and customer service experience after graduation.
TYPE OF WORK
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.
Civil Engineer Job Summary
We are seeking a highly skilled civil engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will design and manage the construction of a variety of building structures. A keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills are a must.
Civil Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze survey reports, maps, plans, and other relevant information for project planning
· Submitting permit applications for projects with multiple regulations to appropriate local, state, and federal agencies
· Budget construction costs and risk analysis for projects
· Studying government regulations, environmental hazards, and other time constraints, risks, and expenditures when planning a project
· Calculate budget cost estimates for equipment, labor, materials, and other expenditures
· Design and implement plans and simulations using 2-D or 3-D computer software to plan transportations systems, hydraulics, structural sound framework, and other facilities to the highest standards
· Experience with AutoCAD required
· Knowledge and experience with subgrade equipment and foundations
Civil Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or civil engineering technology from an accredited program approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
· Experience working with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
· Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly strong with Excel);
· Able to creates 2-D or 3-D designs to run simulations, analyzations, and tests
· Solid math skills; utilizes principles of calculus, trigonometry, and other advanced topics in mathematics for analysis, design, and troubleshooting
· Organized to ensure compliance, monitor, and evaluate work, documentation, regulations, infrastructure, design; balances time needs and effectively allocates resources.
Intellimar, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We are seeking a House Cleaner to join our team! You will perform a variety of light cleaning and organizing duties.
Attention EXPERIENCED Manager!!
AutoGlassNow is currently seeking an experienced Manager. The ideal candidate will have a min of 2 years experience in leadership and management. The manage assist with daily operations such as sales, inventory control, loss prevention, and safety, and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
We offer you:
APPLY NOW !!!
Ozark Safety Services, LLC is a fabricator and installer for all types of temporary and permanenttraffic control products. Based in Montgomery, AL, its management team has more than 100 years of collective industry experience in production, design, sales and marketing, and installation of traffic control products.
Ozark Safety Services, LLC’s safety products are sold nationwide, and its traffic services are provided throughout the Southeastern United States. Its primary clientele includes state DOT, civil and highway contractors, cities, counties, universities and airports.
Ozark Safety Services, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality traffic control products for our industry. We strive for best in class customer service provided by our dedicated and highly trained personnel with decades of experience. Teamwork, commitment and a safe work environment are the foundation to a mutually beneficial relationship between our company and our customers, vendors, employees and community.
Ozark Safety Services, LLC is now hiring for Road Crew/Laborers, Full Time. Required to travel within the region and perform highway sign installations.
Ozark offers paid insurance (BCBS), vacation, and 401K.
Please call 334-277-6577 or click apply to submit your resume or letter of interest.