Swim Instruction for children (ages 6 months +) and adults. Responsible for groups of up to 4 to 6 swimmers at a time or private 1:1 lessons. Swim instructors that have been certified as Water Safety Instructors and who currently hold Lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer certifications will be considered for employment first. Applicants with past swim team experience are also great candidates. Swim Instructors will be trained to teach with our methodologies after hired for employment. Applicants educated in child development, psychology and lifesaving skills are highly encouraged to apply.
Lifeguards must have Lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certifications to be considered for any Lifeguarding jobs. Lifeguarding shifts are assigned as they come in and can vary from 2-5 hour shifts. (paid for a minimum of 2 hours)
Seahorse Swim School is hiring motivated, energetic and reliable Swim Instructors and Lifeguards for Spring, Summer and Fall swim programs. We teach all ages, levels and abilities to swim aged 6 months and up. Applicants that are hired in Spring are expected to be available for work in the Summer and Fall to maintain consistency in instructors from March to October. (You must be able to work in the Summer too).
Hours avail to teach: Tues/Thurs 2-6pm and Saturdays 9 -1 (sometimes 2) pm at Aptos location. Lifeguarding jobs are available with us throughout the County in the Spring, Summer and early Fall and are at private locations that are mostly Sat and Sun from 2-5pm. Jobs are assigned as they come up. Travel stipends are paid to travel to each location as well and you will be paid a minimum of 2 hours for any guarding job.
Pay starts at $14/hr while training, goes up to $15/hr once you are able to take on your own classes, and then is increased based on job performance, reliability and consistency. Those with experience teaching, come with good/great references and also hold a current LGT cert, will start at $15/hr (or more) as we would assume you would take on your own classes sooner and would be raised based on job performance, reliability and consistency.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Please submit your resume. Please see website for all Spring and Summer Program details and locations, etc.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.
General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Review of patient charts to ensure IC compliance, inspect facility for compliance to IC standards, investigate suspected violation/outbreaks within hospital, prepare mandated forms, in-service training & education for staff, stay updated on all changing IC regulations/guidelines within state, federal or commissions (i.e. The Joint Commission, etc.)
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
Standard computer use (MS Office) & Meditech.
Required skills and minimum years of experience.
If filled as a RN – CA RN Licensure is required.
2 years’ experience in an acute care hospital. Possession of a Certification in Infection Prevention and Control is highly desired.
Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
CA RN Licensure (if filled as a RN); BLS
Shift or schedule requirements.
Monday – Friday day shift. May require weekend if needed.
Floating to other units/departments.
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
Oversight of 142 bed facility and the IC practices
Business Casual or Scrubs
CONTACT PHYLLIS FOSTER - NURSE RECRUITER - DIRECT LINE 626-479-2281
8 WEEK CONTRACT 12HOUR DAY/NIGHT ROTATION
MUST HAVE MANDATORY 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 20 BED UNIT
MUST HAVE CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
FANTASTIC CALIFORNIA COASTLINE LOCATION
Summary of position:
Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of bottled product to standard. Adjust machine components, machine tension and pressure according to the product to be filled (size, shape, material) and capped.
Classification III: Specialized Labor
Defined by specialized knowledge of operation of complex processes requiring in-depth training and validation of knowledge and goal-oriented supervision. Accurately handle tangible or intangible qualities as part of accurate reporting. The ability to utilize supplied documentation and reporting instruments to communicate with Management to ensure productivity and compliance with safety requirements.
· Good communication skills
· Well organized, demonstrates a sense of task urgency; able to multitask and prioritize job duties
· Works well under pressure
· Team player, works productively with others
· Understanding of juice/food safe practices
· Previous experience as a Filler Operator a plus
· Abide by Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP)
· Set-up machines and line, ensure product and needed material are ready and available; replenish as needed
· Monitor materials for defects and quality issues
· Operate the filler and capper machines
· Monitor the Critical Control Point Filler temperature
· Perform work changeover
· Make minor adjustments to maintain operation efficiency on the line and machines
· Trouble shoot machine issues as they arise
· Record data as required on forms and logs at time of task
· Clean the surrounding area to keep continually clean; clean filler and capper machines as required
· Ability to operate in other areas and to perform preventive maintenance task as needed
· Assist other operators and mechanics as needed to keep machines running and production going
· Cross train other operators on the filler and capper machines
· Other duties as assigned by Production Supervisor or Leads
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length
· Able to lift and carry 0-25 pounds on a regular basis
· Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks
· Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motion, hearing ability and visual awareness
FIELD SUPERVISOR I – E00031
This position is responsible for all field installation related services of the builder center. This includes all administrative, field, service, and maintenance responsibilities. Additionally, this position will coordinate the work of operations employees such as field service and contract service workers like cabinet installers, countertop vendors, and custom accessory vendors.
This position is responsible for the supervision of all field service workers and contract workers in the builder center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquires from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high. Significant travel around town with some out-of-town travel. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
Monterey plastic surgeon’s office is seeking a Medical Assistant with exceptional communication skills, initiative and ability to care for patients with reconstructive surgery needs. The practice specializes in cosmetic surgeries, injectables and aesthetics.
Medical Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm AND Friday 8:30am – 3pm
Occasional evenings for educational seminars.
Compensation: $18-$20/hour DOE Potential for incentives and bonuses
Medical Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
SpotOn empowers restaurants and retailers of all sizes to operate and grow seamlessly within a single comprehensive software platform.
SpotOn delivers point of sale services, merchant services, extensive real time management reporting for single & multiple locations, employee management, online and table side ordering capability, and allows for marketing to a clients customers through loyalty & gift card programs. SpotOn is also aligned and fully integrated with the industries leading vendors, providing for the most complete all-in-one platform available.
Join our winning team as an Account Executive and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What’s in it for you:
What you’ll be doing:
If you love having face-to-face conversations with other business-minded people and have a mindset toward finding the right solution to help people succeed—yourself included!—then we want to hear from you. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We work one-on-one with our Account Executive's to create a path toward success that plays to your strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry. Visit www.SpotOn.com/Press
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
A/P, A/R, month end closings, P&L Reports, General Ledger and Balance Sheet. Client Invoicing, COGS, Special Projects
Must have Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 years experience in related field
Quickbooks experienced required, Great Plains preferred but can train
*First and Second Shift positions are available for this job.
Sets up and tends production machines, including but not limited to mark and pack, form and fill, triangle, enrober, and roasting equipment. Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template. Positions product against stops manually, aligns layout marks. Pushes button, flips switch, or depresses pedal to activate machine. Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction. Performs minor machine maintenance. Reads gauges and temperature setting, and may move machine controls and guides to adjust machine. Cleans and sanitizes production machinery and facilities.
Ensure that all employees are following GMP rules for safe food handling.
Train employees to perform assigned duties.
Complete and review production documentation and quality checks.
Participate in internal and external audits.
Report all incidents including injuries, spills, fires, property damage, near misses, and employee relations issues to his/her supervisor.
Come to work on time every scheduled day and work overtime when necessary.
Unpack raw materials, pack product and palletize boxes. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Requires 3-5 years of related production experience is required. Must have mechanical abilities. Knowledge of GMPs and food safety is necessary. Experience with food processing is helpful.
Ability to complete required paperwork, manage multiple priorities, and adjust to changing requirements is required. Must be able to wear hairnet, gloves, and personal protective equipment.
Must be able to lift 30 pounds on an intermittent basis, bend, stoop, reach, walk, push, pull, sit, twist, pinch, walk, climb, stand, pull, squat, grasp, perform fine hand manipulation, operate a key board, and use a telephone.
Latitude 36 Foods is the leading supplier of packaged food condiments, specializing in salad toppers and spices. Our customers include some of the largest produce manufacturers and retailers throughout the country. We’re focused on continuous growth within our operations, development of our employees and exceeding customer expectations. At Latitude 36 Foods, we are a value-driven Company, we do the right thing, because it’s the right thing to do. This stands true for our employees, customers and suppliers.
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment
Physical Requirements/ Environment
We are looking for a Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Do you possess the drive to lead a team delivering professional athlete-level care?
Join WellStrong, Monterey Spine & Joint and the San Francisco 49ers in providing cutting-edge medical services to athletes and the general public.
WellStrong is a Rehab and Performance Physical Therapy Center operating within the new, 10,000 sq ft state-of-the-art health and fitness center in Monterey, CA. This setting offers a unique opportunity for the Director of Physical Therapy to integrate strength and conditioning principles into their rehabilitation plans, bridging the gap between traditional rehab and return to athletics/activities. The Director will guide the team on how to work with a wide range of post-operative and non-operative diagnoses.
Additional benefits of this partnership include the potential for continuing education opportunities with the 49ers medical staff, as well as a significant opportunity for professional growth as the Rehab and Performance Physical Therapy Center grows.
MSJ Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing preventative and rehabilitative services that optimize human performance and recovery from injury. We develop individualized treatment plans to assist each patient in achieving their specific goals and improving their quality of life.
The team also works with the 49ers to use the latest best practices in the industry.
WellStrong & MSJ PT are looking for a Director of Physical Therapy who is looking for growth in both clinical and leadership management. Our professional staff continually strives to create a positive working environment where providers and patients work as a team.
Send Resumes to Hunter Stark
WellStrong Job Description – 2020
Job Title - Director of Physical Therapy
Employee Classification - Full-time
Days/Shift Monday-Friday with a flexible schedule; Intermittent Saturday mornings during high school football season WellStrong provides a competitive salary, along with paid holidays and vacation/sick time. Open to flexible schedules, such as 4x10s, early, late hours, etc. Additionally, WellStrong is open to discussing other types of working relationships allowing for increased flexibility.
Clinic Overview MSJ Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing preventative and rehabilitative services that optimize human performance and recovery from injury. We develop individualized treatment plans to assist each patient in achieving their specific goals and improving their quality of life.
Responsibilities & Primary Duties
· Oversee the development of our rehab system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification.
· Reviews and evaluates physician’s referrals and patients’ records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements.
· Performs patient tests, measurements and evaluations and record findings to aid in developing and/or revising specifics of the treatment program or training program.
· Creates treatment plans and re-evaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
· Records patients’ treatment, response, and progress daily within the company’s documentation format.
· Manages and administers appropriate treatment as indicated. Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals.
· Supervises and directs PT’s and/or support staff in providing patient care and performance of their job responsibilities.
· Completes documentation requirements and billing procedures in a timely manner per policy.
· Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic and massage.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and participating in professional organizations.
· Graduate of accredited physical therapy school
· CA State Board of Physical Therapy licensure or has applied for CA state licensure.
· Current CPR/First Aid Certification
· 5+ years of experience in an outpatient Orthopaedic clinic
· Previous clinic management experience preferred
· ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but not required
Under the direction of the Inventory Control Supervisor the incumbent has the responsibility of verifying the inventory accuracy through the development and
implementation of an approved cycle count plan.
• HACCP and SQF certifications are preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
• Qualified to operate the following equipment. Scissor Lift and sit-down forklift.
• Associate degree (2-year degree) preferred.
• High school completion (or equivalent) mandatory.
• 3-5 years’ experience in inventory or cycle counting.
• Develop and implement an approved cycle count plan. Submit to Inventory Control Supervisor for approval.
• Cycle count plan should insure inventory in all locations is counted at least 1x monthly.
• Report results accurately and completely in proper documentation to Inventory Control Supervisor, with supported explanations for differences. Reported
results should include accuracy % by location and warehouse.
• Minimum 99% location accuracy is expected to be achieved via implementation of the cycle count plan, and remediation plans addressing issues causing
• Cycle count plan should include counting and timely disposition of items temporary inventory locations.
• Perform weekly count of on-site totes and communicate to Inventory Control Supervisor for use in weekly tote reconciliation.
• Function as co-coordinator and auditor for annual physical inventories.
• Provide written documentation of any procedural issues causing inventory inaccuracies to the Inventory Control Supervisor and meet with appropriate
managers to determine & implement corrective action.
• Utilize RF gun to count inventory and post cycle count quantities in the Inventory Control program.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time with extensive walking and perform counts in refrigerated coolers.
• Ability to work with changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
• Maintain product identific
Become part of the fastest growing life insurance company in the United States, Family First Life.
Get ONE-ON-ONE Training with a $30,000 a month top producer and Vice President of the company!
Get trained by people who are ACTUALLY doing it!
We are seeking individuals what are interested in being part of the fastest growing market available today, The Senior Market.
Set up a phone interview ASAP and take the next step in your career! Watch this video before the phone interview! Have questions ready!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Plant Supervisor is responsible for directing, leading, controlling, staffing, coordinating and participating in the safe and efficient operation of a bilingual crew. The Plant Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the manufacture of quality products according to customer and company requirements. First Aid training and HACCP certification are expected as part of this position. If you do not have these qualification, training will be provided at H.A. Rider and Sons' expense.
Work outside of a standard 8-hour work day is often required. Additionally, the Plant Supervisor must be flexible and able to work on any given assignment and on any given shift when requested to do so.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing duties in a manufacturing facility, the employee may be intermittently exposed to fumes, dust, heat and humidity. Noise levels in the manufacturing facility are usually moderate, but high in some areas. This job requires continuous standing or walking and frequent lifting and bending. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
We are looking for talented professionals with top tier relationship building skills who want to work from home as a provider relations representative. This is an exciting opportunity to represent and promote our dental plan to Dentists in our already vast national network.
Along with promoting EDP to our existing dentists, you will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory strategy; building effective relationships. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through problem solving and management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting our dental plan to in-network dental offices to recommend to patients in need. The selected professionals will be an integral part of a national sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
Work from the safety of home:
Account managers will have the flexibility of working from home via phone
Calling dental accounts from home gives you the opportunity to:
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
We are seeking a Restaurant Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
We are seeking a Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse to join our team!
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. You may care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- A current California registered nursing license
- A minimum of one (1) year recent experience in ICU nursing, in an acute care facility
- Current BLS, ACLS certification required
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas quickly
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
Arrives at assigned starting time in proper uniform
Works with the team to load outbound loads efficiently
Always operates equipment with a “safety first” attitude
Verifies outbound product by count and SKU
Seeks to minimize breakage
Communicates effectively with peers
Assists in warehouse cleanup by picking up trash, empties trash barrels into bins,
take breakage to repack area
Picking errors maintained at a low rate of 25 cases or less per week
Picking rate is above 2000 cases per hour
MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Employee must visually inspect and discard non-qualifying species and ice and ocean trash from product prior to boxing and packaging
• Position may be rotated to other positions within the production area.
• Employee must lift and stock box >10kg on to metal racks
• Employee must ensure that all metal racks have been filled
• Ensures all racks are filled with same Lot #
• Requires awareness of lot change separation of boxes by Lot number at the end of each lot number assigned
• Position may be rotated to other positions within the production areas as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Job Description for Customer Care Specialist(CCS)
1. Receive incoming customer calls and offering the best service possible. This includes: merchandise pricing, shipping estimates, and stock inquiries … etc.
2. Entering and printing your daily incoming orders from customers into Sage system, including the orders distributed by your supervisor to you. Encourage customers to email orders directly to email@example.com.
3. Must be fully trained and available when needed to operate the receptionist phone system.
4. All email orders will be printed and distributed by the CCS Supervisor or an appointed CCS.
5. All orders must be inputted into the system within 1-2 days of receipt of order and the order confirmation must be sent at the same time.
6. To organize any customer related information at your desk in a way that you are accountable for them and they are easily retrievable for customer service use. Keep up-to-date notes on your orders for your colleagues.
7. All communication with customers (written, email, faxes, and phone) must be courteous, positive and professional at all times.
8. Customer calls must not be on hold more than 3 minutes. If research is needed, offer to call the customer back.
9. All customer phone messages must be returned the same day.
10.Direct financial issues to the Accounting Department and explain any mitigating circumstances to help in understanding the customer.
11.There must be enough CCS’s on the floor to accommodate the call volume.
12.The receptionist must be made aware of your lunch and breaks or any other extended time away from your desk.
13.Respond promptly to your customers emails. Same day response is preferred, even to advice that you are working on their issue and will get back to them.
14.Pulling dies, pads or screens for personalized orders.
15.Issue and do follow-up on Return Authorization, credits and call tags information for customers.
16.Assist customers with locating their tracking number for their shipments.
17.Have a good working knowledge of Franmara’s product line. Must attend product training times.
18.Helping your customer with any artwork needs including paper proofs, and pre-production samples.
19.To ensure rush and expedited orders are entered and processed to achieve the must or in-hand date required.
20.If you need to hold merchandise for a customer, the Order Acknowledgment form will be stamped for “Merchandise Hold” and sent to the warehouse clerk department.
21.CCS will call customers for will call orders, unless otherwise specified.
22.There must be a professional attitude held at all times in dealing with interdepartmental communication.
23.Assisting customers in opening new accounts.
24.After orders are entered and printed by CCS, you will proof your own order. Then the order will go through a final proofing from the CCS Supervisor or assigned assistant and sent to picking or production.
25.If you have reached an impasse with your customer, please refer them to the CCS supervisor or next available CCS if not available.
26.Attend the safety meetings.
27.CCS are directly responsible to the CCS supervisor, including the receptionist especially in respect to your availability.
28.This position requires 2-3 years of customer service experience.
29.A high school diploma is minimum requirement.
30.This position requires travel to a trade shows a few times a year. The CCS would help set up the show booths or tables with our product and during the show act as Franmara’s representative.
· Affiliation with successful manufacturing companies· A minimum of three (3) years as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing company· A minimum annual production value of sales of $25 million with a minimum of 50 direct· Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
· Ensure “Safety First” is always practiced and observes and adheres to all job safety rules.
· Abide by all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)· Supervises and directs personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures· Reviews daily production schedule for the department to plan work and personnel assignments for the shift· Organizes work for smooth operations· Evaluates line performance using Vorne line data and reports to Plant Manager assuring that standards are met· Reviews line performance with Machine Operators corrective action plan as Work Orders are being produced· Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed· Reviews production status with the next-shift Supervisor and Plant Manager· Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety, and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift· Anticipates and determines causes of delays in shift operations and takes appropriate action to meet shipping schedules. Reports promptly to Plant Manager and Warehouse Manager when delays occur. Reports to Customer Service and Production Scheduler when delays occur that will affect shipments· Reviews production plan/daily requirements with Customer Service to assure commitments are completed for shipment .Prepares required forms for shift including verifying production quantities reported and scanned and the correctness of machine reports and Work Orders· Contacts Maintenance Departments for required repair work on shift. Calls the Maintenance Supervisor (if necessary) on evenings and weekends
Technology Store Installer
We are seeking technology installers for retail stores. We are seeking individuals with independent tools, such as a drill, laptop, cable testers, extra cables, box cutter, level, and screw-driver set.
You would be responsible for two visits to a commercial retail location. You will complete our survey form as well as take and upload photos to document the state of the location.
You will survey the location to confirm its viability for the technology install.
You will complete our survey form and Customer Acceptance Form (CAF) as well as take and upload photos to document the state of the retail location.
You will make sure these items are checked:
· The Data lines Ran from front POS counter to back office network area and terminated.
o Ex: If there are 3 POS systems, we need 4 Data lines, etc.
· Furniture / Carpet is in place
· Electric outlets are ran underneath Front POS counter and working, one outlet per POS (Ex: 3 POS computers = 3 outlets)
· Network area in back is not near an Electrical panel or exit door have enough room to mount cabinet and verify if a ladder is required to mount cabinet
· Have an electrical outlet working near where cabinet will be placed
· Modem is working and have good download and upload speeds and is placed near where the cabinet will be mounted, or we have a data line running from modem to where cabinet will be mounted.
· Is modem getting DHCP address or does it have static information.
· Verify Internet speeds
If the site is ready, we will return within two days to complete the installations of the following items.
PC images and configuration will be completed over the network, so, Internet service and speed is a requirement for install.
Here is the core list of items to be installed
· Network Cabinet (Note: you must mount this to the wall)
· Sonic Wall router/firewall, Dell Switch and PDU to be installed inside network cabinet
· Run cables into cabinet to correct ports on the switch and sonicwall/firewall
· 2 or more workstations consisting of PCs, monitors, POS devices, and peripherals
· Cash Drawers
· Receipt printers
· Minor cable management
Required Skill Set:
Jeffrey Wriedt & Co., CPA’s is a locally owned CPA firm in Salinas and has been in business for 40 years. We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. We value our employees and will pave a path for career progression by providing continuous learning and training mentorship. We invest in our employees’ futures by providing opportunities for career growth and professional development. Our firm also encourages community involvement to make a positive impact in Salinas and Monterey County.
We are looking for a CPA who can problem solve, is detail oriented and has strong organizational skills. The primary responsibilities will include income tax preparation for individuals, business entities, and trusts.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work schedule if needed for outside responsibilities
- Group health plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full time position (overtime when needed during busy deadlines)
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns
- Produce neat and concise workpapers that result in an accurate and timely tax return
- Maintain a proactive mentality for tax planning before calendar and fiscal year ends
- Build a professional relationship with clients for assigned engagements
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight of various tax returns and tax planning projects, in addition to effectively communicating with clients on a one-on-one basis
- Ability to assume responsibility for completion of agreed upon assignments
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent service
- Works well with others
- Prepare some accounting or bookkeeping functions, as needed
- Continue professional development efforts through an intentional growth plan
- Interest in equity/ownership in the practice – not a pre-requisite but there is no ceiling for the right person
Required skills and desired experience:
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 3 – 5 years (or more) in public accounting – focusing on tax preparation
- Proficient in MS Office 365, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of working with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online. The more experience the better
- Knowledge of Lacerte a plus
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
- Team player who embraces collaboration, change and improvement
- Oral and written Spanish skills a plus
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Responsibilities: Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
Load and unload equipment and materials
Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Ability to handle physical workload
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Quality Assurance Project Manager is responsible for stability studies, documentation (review and control), SAP training, keeping up to date with Product-Development initiatives, and ensuring Q.A. projects do not fall behind. This position manages multiple complex projects simultaneously requiring attention to detail and understanding technical information. Communication throughout the development process is essential to the success of each project interacting with multiple cross-functional teams.
In this role you will:
B.A. or B.S. in Business, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2-5 years of project management experience in the food or dietary supplement industry.
Must be proficient with MS Office and have advanced Excel skills.
Proficiency with SAP HANA is preferred.
Nordic Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. A pre-employment drug screening and background check are conditions of employment.
At Nordic Naturals, we’re committed to delivering the world’s safest, most effective nutrients essential to health. Our award-winning omega-3 fish oil and other foundational nutrients are research supported, expertly formulated, rigorously tested, proven effective and, best of all, great tasting. With products for the whole family, we deliver the nutrients essential for healthy living.
Nordic Naturals has been revolutionizing omega-3s since 1995, pioneering a new definition of fish oil as it relates to purity, freshness, taste, and dosage. Headquartered in Watsonville, CA, the company has expanded beyond solely omega-3s and offers complementary, foundational nutrients essential to health. Our portfolio, which is distributed to over 35 countries, includes more than 200 products in a variety of flavors and formulations for adults, kids, athletes, and pets. Family owned; Nordic Naturals works passionately to see generations of healthier, happier people around the world.
Nordic Naturals offers a great work environment, support for a healthy lifestyle, and an opportunity to be part of a company that’s making a positive difference. We are committed to the shared goal of promoting health and wellness by delivering the world’s safest, most effective omega oils. We see a growing worldwide market and need a great team of people to enable our company to continue to fulfill its mission.
Be brand ambassador for Handbags by supporting store team to drive sales and build brand awareness.
· Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow-up.
· Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards by following directives. Submit photos and recaps in a timely manner.
· Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions and advertising.
· Maintain clean and organized sales floor and back stock.
· Ability to communicate and build strong working relationships.
Hours may increase during Holiday season or key events
• 2 years of selling and merchandising experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to move and handle merchandising throughout customer account locations.
• Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height and kneel.
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• The ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Schedules nursing staff to meet patient and department need staffing needs Monday-Friday. Responsible for reviewing and analyzing WCH nursing department's staff schedules to ensure staffing is maintained at core levels.
• Responsible for schedule request changes and follows guidelines. Reviews department staffing records, communicates with Directors and Managers to discuss staffing variances and assists with daily needs to obtain and/or cancel staff.
• Maintains records and logs of nursing personnel time and attendance.
• Provides daily Kronos editing Monday through Friday if needed.
• Carries pager/phone to handle immediate staffing needs.
• Manages patient bed placement and throughput under direct supervision of unit directors. Organizes annual review of Patient Classification System. Organizes and uploads daily Patient Classification System.
• Assist in other roles and assignments when needed.
• Ability to read, write legibly, and perform basic mathematic calculations at a level normally acquired through two years of college or business school. High school diploma or GED required.
• Knowledge and experience with basic PC operations.
• Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively and courteously with Patient Care Department personnel, visitors, employees and outside agencies.
• Kronos and Excel experience required.
• Approximately two to three years progressively more responsible related work experience necessary in order to understand staffing and scheduling programs.
• Experience with database management systems, spreadsheet entry and design, and word processing software preferred.
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment
- Minimum of 6 months of machine operator experience required
- Relevant Food Manufacturing or packaging experience a plus
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish a plus)
- Packaging experience a plus
- Ensure "Safety First" is always practiced and observes and adheres to all job safety rules.
- Adhere to all safety procedures including: Machine Guarding, LOTO, IIPP, etc.
- Under the direction of the 1st or 2nd Shift Supervisor, the associate is responsible for operating production machinery relevant
- Manufacturing experience and leading fellow team members in a safe and efficient manner that will result in a quality product for the customer. Pre operational inspection and set-up:
- Assist supervisor and QC in pre-operational inspection and cleaning if necessary.
- Follow proper lock-out procedures.
- Assemble machines and energize pre operational warm up.
- Prepare the room for production and ensure the proper equipment is available for the associates. Prepare paperwork and check product versus work order bill of materials.
- Coordinate with the quality control department and perform 1st Article of Inspection.
- Verify all components, set up code dater or verify code dater set up and set up labeler (if applicable) or verify set-up.
- Instruct workers of their daily duties and ensure that sanitary and dress code procedures are followed.
- Machine Set up Validation
- Complete pre operational check and proper paper work.
- Ensure machine is set to the proper settings and all appropriate functions are on.
- Assist QC in performing First article testing. (Pressure check, Oxygen testing and weights)
- Assist QC in checking package to ensure product meets proper specifications. (Code Date, Work Order Number, Etc.)
- Monitor production to ensure specifications are maintained.
- Monitor, train, motivate and assist associates.
- Ensure safety is always practiced.
- Notify supervisor if product is not delivered on time.
- Report any mechanical or associate problems to the USDA supervisor.
- Ensure labels from product are attached to production paperwork.
- Ensure machine runs at max speed with a minimum amount of waste and rework.
- Record all changeovers, lunch breaks and document all downtime on the "Downtime Report".
- Assist QC with operational sanitation (Condensation, Trash, Floor, Associate Hygiene, etc.)
- Ensure that finished product has the Palletizer Log and appropriate placards attached before placing it into the vestibule. Follow procedures written on the Palletizer Log.
- Ensure associates report back from break to the machine in a timely manner
For More Information...
Visit: 415 Salinas St. Salinas, CA 93901
Performs a variety of supervisory skills such as assigns, schedules, organizes production crews. Performs training as needed. Identifies and develops, independently or in coordination with management to problem solving; receives general direction from Production Manager; oversees all production functions.
- Performs work and ensures the work of others is performed in accordance with GMPs, Quality and Safety practices and proper work methods or procedures.
- Supervises production personnel
- Executes daily production schedule
- Reviews, evaluates and disciplines employees as necessary
- Recommends personnel actions
- Provides advice on production projects
- Interpret and explain standards
- Makes corrections
- Takes and recommends alternative courses of action. Has daily communication with Production Manager
- High School or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience, preferred.
- Must complete all courses in necessary training schedule within 90 days of assuming position; during that time employee may perform duties under supervision of trained operator. Must complete all necessary training including Orientation, GMP and HACCP training.
- Must complete Orientation prior to first day of assignment
- Must complete Employee Awareness
We are seeking a Registered Nurse - Telemetry - TELE - RN to join our team for an 8 week COVID Response contract! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.