Looking for a part time Teacher or Teacher's Aide to work in our infant classroom. This position could become full time as enrollments increase.
The hours we are looking for are either 1200 PM- 600 PM or 200 PM- 600 PM.
Dash Express is looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
Why Work Here?
"Awesome CEO, great benefits, family oriented and lots of room for growth!"
Our company has been around for over 50 years servicing clients in our community with their financial and benefits needs. We are seeking 3 candidates who are looking to start a new career and enjoys working with people in the community.
Our sales client relationship specialist is responsible for day-to-day customer service issues and assures they are handled in an efficient manner. We are seeking a team member that can provide exceptional customer service and account-based support.
· Act as a point of contact for client inquiries, concerns, account issues, and requests
· Perform account changes and updates in a timely manner
· Maintain and enhance client relationships
· Assist with new client account setups
· Ability to multi-task and handle complex issues with clients
· Open-minded and eager to learn
· Team player
We offer flexible schedules, competitive compensation, mentorship and leadership, and full training programs.
ADVANCEMENT WITHIN THE COMPANY IN AS LITTLE AS 3-4 MONTHS!
If you are serious about your career and would like to move into a leadership role, please submit your resume for consideration.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up an interview with our hiring manager.
The Sales Support Representative provides support to the Sales team and the Customers regarding orders for a medical device company. This is a remote opportunity, but may go back onsite (Arden Hills, MN) in 2021.
Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm Mon-Fri
Established and growing downtown law firm seeks driven and highly motivated associate attorney to join our Workers’ Compensation Group. Must have at least two years of experience in workers’ compensation litigation. Applicant must have excellent writing and communication skills and a strong work ethic. Job duties include client contact, negotiation with counsel and insurers, drafting documents and pleadings, file management, representing clients at depositions, conferences and hearings. Please submit cover letter and resume to Scott Teplinsky at email@example.com.
Required experience: At least 2 years of workers’ compensation practical experience
Sage Apartment Communities is urgently seeking a full time Community Manager to become a part of our conventional housing property at our Maven community in Hopkins, MN!
At Wamax marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
· Lead stores and online operations (sales and products procurement)
· Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
· Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
· Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
· Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Work with different partners to meet company’s goals
· Run digital marketing campaigns
· Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
· Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
· Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
· Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversion rates, and generate more qualified leads
· Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
· Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience in Social Media Marketing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
· At least an Associate degree in marketing, business, or a related field
· Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
· Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Established press and media contacts
Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care. 2. Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans. 3. Assist clients in and out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment unless trained and documented as competent. 4. Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable. 5. Assist clients with self-administration of medications. 6. Meal preparation and feeding, when required. 7. Assist with prescribed exercises when the client and the aide have been instructed by the appropriate health professional. 8. Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator. 9. Documenting services delivered in accordance with Personal Pro Care INC policies and procedures.
An established service company seeks a full line service technician with 1+ years experience (preferred) to join our staff; willing to train mechanically inclined individuals. We are a factory authorized service company for many brands including Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Frigidaire, LG, Thermador, Viking, and many more.
We offer a friendly work environment along with ongoing product training.
Our technicians receive a competitive employment package which includes:
Base Pay plus Commission
Paid holidays (6)
Ask about our medical and dental benefits.
Must be able to pass a national background check and drug screen. Valid driver's license required. Submit your application by responding to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Enjoy sales? Uncapped commissions. Work sales Remote? CEO of your sales business? Time/money balance? Start sales part time? Sales representatives love this.
If this sounds good and you ALREADY have your insurance license, or are willing to study & pass the exam for your state, You can make a difference here! Set your schedule. Work into full time at YOUR pace or stay part-time to suit a job you love that just isn't covering the bills.
We are searching for candidates to assist us with a Windows 10 readiness project. These individuals will be deploying pc's. You must have knowledge of Windows 10, hardware, application loading and printer set-ups. Interested candidates could be working on a degree up to 1+ year of experience. This will be a 6 month + contract with multiple opportunities afterward.
Centennial Commons in Roseville currently has an opening for a full-time skilled Painter. You will be painting apartments and other areas of the building as required. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits. An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
The hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
$16 an hour
Painting & drywall repair; other general labor is required as directed.
Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
Apply varnish and other finishes
Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
Proven experience as a painter
Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
Good basic math skills
Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on ladders etc.
Conscientious with great attention to detail
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
All hires are contingent on a background check
Fax your resume to 651-699-6433
Reply to this ad with your resume.
Or stop in and fill out an application.
The Staff Accountant plays an integral role in the company's continued growth and success. Under the supervision of the Senior Accountant, the Staff Accountant is responsible for the management of the accounts payable and vendor payment process, in addition to time entry management and reporting. A successful candidate will demonstrate working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Summary of essential job functions
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The Branch General Manager is responsible for planning and executing daily branch operations, making business development calls, servicing and maintaining relationships with current customers and ensuring established policies and procedures are followed. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of acquiring new contractor business, applying knowledge and best practices to inventory & supply chain activities, making informed decisions that align local teams with corporate/division strategies, and succeeding outside of a traditional office structure in an entrepreneurial environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Our employees enjoy industry leading benefits including:
· Premium assisted medical, dental and vision healthcare
· Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage
· 401k Plan with strong company match
· Paid vacation, sick-time and holidays
Building Family Foundation has an immediate opening for a licensed mental health professional (independent contractors) to provide center, in-home, and community-based diagnostic assessments and treatment planning for children and adolescents affected by various mental health conditions in the metro area. Candidates must have experience working with individuals who are experiencing mental illness as well as completing diagnostic assessments, individual treatment planning, and recordkeeping as per DHS standards. This position frequently requires going to clients' homes and/or schools to provide services; candidates must be willing to travel.
Licensure at the LICSW, LMFT, LPCC or LP level is required.
Salary: $25-$30/hour DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
This is an exciting opportunity within one of the region’s top firms located in Minneapolis! As a Senior Structural Engineer for the built environment you will have the ability to grow into a department leadership role while overseeing design and production.
Benefit from being an integral leadership team member with a defined growth plan, while working on unique and challenging commercial architecture projects. This long-term opportunity also comes with the firm’s commitment to investing in your success. Outstanding compensation will commensurate with experience including a full benefits package.
What This Position Offers You:
The primary role and responsibility of this position is to create standard operating procedures and implement changes as needed to the existing procedures to help improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through these methods and strategies while working directly with the ownership of this 73 year old family business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Home Audio/Video Installation Technician
Serve customers and perform installations. This position will install, upgrade and repair home audio and video products and services. Products and services included but not limited to all brands of TVs, Sound bars, wired/WIFI surveillance cameras, wall-fishing, coax, CAT5, smart doorbells, and smart thermostats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for supervising Alcohol and Drug Counselors, performing substance use disorder assessments, facilitating interdisciplinary treatment and discharge plans and providing individual and group substance use disorder counseling services. The alcohol and drug counselor will have skills to carry out the 12 core functions and all other counseling duties identified by Minnesota statute 245G.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are typical for this position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address agency needs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Licensed by the state of Minnesota as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Individuals may also be eligible to practice alcohol and drug counseling due to exemption from 148C requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Internet software and Database software.
Job Type: Part-time
We need to add motivated sales professionals to our team in order to keep up with demand. We provide extensive on-going training and the income potential is uncapped, creating a one-of-a-kind career opportunity (whether you have a finance background or not).
Our firm is unlike other financial service firms out there. Because of our extensive training, processes, and culture, we have been able to produce an average success rate for consultants that is twice as profitable and 10 times as likely to be successful in the first year as compared to the insurance industry average.
Hiring one full time position for Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN sites.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide customers with exceptional service and foster good resident relations.
2. Be a valuable part of the effective on-site team.
3. Know and adhere to standards of quality cleaning.
4. Perform apartment turn-over duties within required timeframe.
5. Keep all interior and exterior common areas clean on a daily basis, to include the following tasks:
6. Report malfunctions of amenities, bath fixtures, lighting fixtures and/or damages to any common areas to supervisor.
7.Take out garbage and snow removal
1. 1-3 years of previous caretaking or related cleaning experience preferred
Hiring one full time position for Real Estate Equities in Saint Paul, MN
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Bachelors degree required, with emphasis on accounting or finance
2. 0-3 years accounting experience, preferably in property management
3. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Location: Coon Rapids Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
Job Responsibility Includes:
1. Answering phones and scheduling appointments
2. Seating patients
3. Taking patient history
4. Obtaining vital signs
5. Instrument sterilization
6. Assist in outpatient surgery
7. Greet and prepare patients for treatment
8. Provide post-operative instructions
9. Sanitizing and preparing surgical/exam rooms
10. Stock equipment and dental related inventory
11. Work in compliance with OSHA and MSDS guidelines
12. Uphold positive rapport with staff and patients at all times
13. Assist with other duties as needed
TRAINING AND LICENSE REIMBURSEMENT
Flexible schedule. You can work PT or FT.
Must be age 18+
Be dependable, trainable & able to work independently.
Have a positive attitude
The desire to constantly improve
Possess excellent communication skills
When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure their insurance company treats & pays them fairly.
No experience is necessary. We will provide training for this position.
You will be responsible for inspecting properties, doing property walkthroughs, taking pictures, filling out paperwork, documenting findings, and explaining the process of services provided by the company.
The job is easy, enjoyable, and pays well. You will never be laid off or outsourced.
Our profession is inflation resistant. Steady growth in good times and bad!
Due to the Coronavirus we will be holding interview remotely for the foreseeable future
Time: 12 noon
Location: ZOOM meeting platform
Please contact Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, otherwise simply put in an application and we will be in touch
Now Actively Hiring for Packaging Technician's in West St. Paul during the COVID Pandemic!
Performs necessary product handling, sampling, and inspection activities related to GMP primary and secondary packaging processes. Performs necessary room and facility cleanings, product rework, line clearances, and material returns as assigned.
1. With minimal oversight, be able to perform the necessary handling of packaged product for activities related to cartoning, sampling, and inspection in a GMP environment.
• Adhere to policies and procedures related to current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP).
This includes: • Proper gowning • Wearing designated PPE and following all Safety precautions
• Following Good Documentation practices (GDP)
• Staying current and up-to-date on required training
• Proper handling of production materials and Controlled Substance intermediates and finished product accordingly to policies
• Perform various activities related to packaged product to ensure per the MBR instructions.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Counting and/or weighing product
• Bagging and/or traying product
• Sampling, labeling, bagging, sealing product as necessary
• As needed, inspects parts using visual, tactile, and applicable measuring equipment and/or standards to ensure Product Quality requirements are met
• Operates multiple types of packaging equipment such as: counting scales, sealer, taper, and label printer
• Accurate and timely entries on timecard and ERP labor tickets
• Complies with company expectations for timeliness and attendance
2. With minimal oversight, be able to perform necessary cleaning and material handling tasks associated with cGMP activities.
This includes: • Working under the direction of supervisor or lead, ensure that room cleanings are completed in a timely manner according to SOP’s
• Completes necessary paperwork and line clearance activities to comply with GMP, traceability, and quality requirements
• Proper job returns of materials as required
3. Overall and Other duties as assigned
• Responsible for acting consistently with Tapemark’s core values of Excellence, Responsibility, Integrity, Community, Knowledge and Attitude to ensure the organization’s effectiveness and success
• Participates in continuous improvement and change management processes
• Fosters team environment where others are treated professionally and respectfully
• Maintains a positive attitude. Keeps self and team motivated
• High School diploma or GED.
• 0-4 years working in a cGMP production environment. (1+ years preferred)
• Ability to understand written and verbal instructions in English language
GENERAL MANAGERS NEEDED AT MULTIPLE QSR LOCATIONS. HAVE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE? WE WILL TALK TO YOU.
WHY WORK FOR US:
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for daily operations of the restaurant and assisting where needed. This can include duties such as:
Qualified candidates for the Restaurant Manager will possess:
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Odyssey Commercial Interiors is a rapidly growing installation company of cubicles and office furniture from top companies such as Trendway, Tekinion, Hon, Global, and more. We value dedication and hard work, and a professional, friendly team atmosphere. We specialize in Commercial Office Furniture delivery, assembly, and installation. We are looking for people that are handy with tools, have a positive attitude and are ready to learn and grow with us!
• Warehouse duties, including stocking, cleaning, organizing, and assembly of merchandise
• Load delivery trucks, drive and unload trucks at installation sites, ensuring no damage to furniture, and safety of all those involved.
• Provide quality control by ensuring that all products are installed correctly per floor plans and that all required components (e.g. electrical, locks, overhead etc.) are in place and functional prior to customer walkthrough.
• Follow direction well, execute assigned tasks efficiently and accurately, and work with other installers. Communicate effectively with teammates, and proactively assist where needed.
• Use proper techniques and tools to ensure safety and efficiency.
• Prior experience with Commercial Office Furniture Installation is preferred.
• Basic knowledge with demountable floor to ceiling wall systems
• Must have ability to take and give direction, as well as work autonomously.
• Must have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic, and work well in professional office environments, as well as warehouse and construction environments.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License ,reliable transportation with a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs repeatedly
• Must have basic tools needed for installation
We have an awesome client in Chaska, Mn who is looking for reliable candidates in 1st and 2nd shift. It is a great place to work! Call us at 763 251 1480
Picker/Packer Warehouse "Temp to Hire"
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
40 hours Weekly Pay
Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing work. Pick and package a variety of printed materials or print related items that require a limited variety of packing procedures and techniques. Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in containers, bins, and bulk storage. Consolidate various items for shipment in accordance with standard operating instructions. Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping. Count and sort various product items. Perform related tasks such as placing labels on packages, putting manuals into binders, and handling boxes for final product. Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule.
Requirements: Steel toed boots/Drug Screen and Background Check.
Interested? Please Call us 763 251 1480. Walk-ins welcome 6607 18th Ave S Richfield Mn 55423
Commercial Banker- North Metro
Dahl Consulting has teamed with our Banking client to hire a Commercial Banker. The Commercial Banker will manage commercial banking relationships for a variety of businesses. The position can be based out of several locations around Anoka County.
*Direct Hire opportunity
Competitive Base + uncapped bonus