Job Type - Permanent/Full-Time
Location - Miami, FL
Start - ASAP
Salary - $50-70K
Accounting / Logistics Coordinator
We are seeking an Accounting / Logistics coordinator for our client within the Seafood/Fishery industry. In this role you will be responsible for Accounting and Logistics from an administrative and operational point of view, ensuring that all goods are delivered to customers successfully, while managing and monitoring Accounting on all exported products. Tasks include:
We are seeking a Bilingual Outside Sales Rep/ Consultant MIAMI HIRING NOW to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
**Collectively working with well over $100 million per year grossingbusinesses, and we’re endorsed by a $2 billion wholesale club.
The Ferraro Law Firm is a mid-sized plaintiff litigation firm in the Brickell area seeking a full-time experienced legal assistant. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ of relevant experience, be detail-oriented, well organized, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Duties include standard administrative support in a legal environment, such as answering attorney phone calls, keeping attorney calendars, preparing legal documents and correspondence, and making sure the attorneys have all of the information they need to be prepared for all scheduled activities such as hearings and trials. Must be proficient in State and Federal E-Filing, and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs is a must. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and a brief cover letter to Recruiter@ferrarolaw.com. RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER. No recruiters please.
Just as much as you’re searching for us, we’re searching for YOU.
Here at EBS, we aren’t just making a difference. We ARE the difference. Unlike any other company out there, we focus on YOUR needs first. We do this because we genuinely care about our SLPs, and because we understand that when you have the support, resources and training you need, you are able to provide higher quality therapy for the children who need it.
Whether you are a clinical fellow (CF) or a seasoned SLP who is passionate about schools, telepractice, travel or multidisciplinary outpatient therapy within one of our EBS Children’s Institutes, we can get you there.
Opportunities to grow
Dedicated Career Specialists committed to your career growth
Opportunities in schools, EBS Children’s Institutes, homes, communities and virtually
Opportunities ranging from new graduate to Director positions
Continuing Education opportunities through EBS University
Support you deserve
24/7 Access to Support and Resources
Support network of top experts and leaders in the field
Nationally Recognized Mentorship/Training/Coaching Programs
Lending Library of resources, assessments and materials
EBS Start-up Backpack with apps and tools to help you get started
Options to pursue your passion
Opportunities for International Outreach
Spanish Immersion Programs led by trained, bilingual clinicians
Telepractice certification and other specialty certifications
Stability you need
Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
401k Retirement Plan
Biweekly Direct Deposit
Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement
Furnished, Move-in-Ready Housing
Scholarships and Grants Program
Student Loan Reimbursement
Evidence-Based Software and Apps
Caseload Management and Scheduling Software
Outstanding Reputation—Over 35 Years in the Field
Come build the career of your dreams with EBS!
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
As the Junior Sales Executive you are responsible for developing strong business relationships by providing outstanding sales efforts that result into a top rate customer service experience for our existing and new client. Consequently this will assist the company to reach sales budget goals as well as expand/diversify customer base.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Energypro Specialist (Home Energy Auditor / Weatherization Technician)
Sunpro Solar is Seeking an Energypro Specialist for our Miami, FL. territory!
The Energy Specialist will be responsible for educating home owners in energy efficiency practices. The Specialist will analyze the homeowner's energy efficiency, promote and encourage the adoption of sound energy efficiency recommendations, and install instant savings measures such as LED light bulbs and water heater wraps.
As a representative of the company the candidate must be able to present a clean, professional image and demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate with supervisors, homeowners and inspectors. It is required that the candidate have a thorough understanding of home construction, be able to accurately identify framing members and photograph and create written documentation of site conditions. Along with these requirements. The position will handle site visits, inspections, service calls, technical troubleshooting, and project close out.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, come join the fun. We do offer, of course:
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
We are looking for a Merchant Service Sales Representative with experience in sales and Account management.
In this role you will be responsible for the identification and acquisitions of new clients, partners, build relationships, manage the current portfolio of assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate must have 2 years of progressive sales experience within the card transaction industry but not necessary. Training will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications
Compensation and Benefits
· Salary: $45.0000 Year
· Comprehensive medical program, includes dental and vision after 90 days
Administrative Assistant - Kendall
The administrative assistant is responsible for engaging with staff member in a professional manner and expediting all data entry and clerical request.
Candidates will be tested in the following areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
We are seeking an Unarmed Floater Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. The "floater" officer must be flexible to support various locations in the Miami area and must have reliable transportation.
We are a busy law firm seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! Ideal candidates will have excellent research, writing and analytical skills. The candidate will work under the direction of an experienced attorney but will require the ability to manage and take initiative over a large and varied caseload. The position is available for the Miami Office and the ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus.
Registered Nurse - RN - Intensive Care Unit - ICU - Crisis Response
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire an experienced ICU RN (Registered Nurse) for a full-time, rapid response, contract opportunity in Hialeah, FL. This rewarding assignment offers top industry pay rates, full benefits, a flexible schedule and more! Grow professionally as a Registered Nurse while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of Florida and two years of previous Intensive Care Unit (ICU) experience. We are accepting travel nurses for this opportunity. Apply now!
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT:
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Start your career in an Allstate agency to serve our growing customer base.
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust? We’re seeking sales professionals who want to be financially rewarded for outstanding performance and serve the insurance and financial needs of the local community with the full support of a company 70,000-people strong.
As a licensed sales professional, you will be rewarded for helping Allstate agencies engage our growing consumer segments in the state. Join a team dedicated to protecting the things that matter most to families in your community, and serve as trusted advisor to millions of people by protecting their homes, cars, retirement incomes and even their livelihoods.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SALES PROFESSIONAL
* Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
* Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
* Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
* Ensure a positive customer experience
* Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
* Be organized and efficient
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confident self-starter who works well independently
* Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
* Sales experience and licensing is a plus
* Be willing to obtain insurance licenses
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2018 Allstate Insurance Co.
RNs and LPNs needed for day shifts working in Miami-Dade County schools. School Year 2020-21.
*******School Year 2020-21*********
Pediatric experience required. G-tube, Trach, ventilator experience a plus.
Location: Miami-Dade County
RNs and LPNs If you are interested in a full time or part time position in Miami-Dade County School District for School Year 2020-21 please give us a call at (305) 680-7144
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5p. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Document Requirements: So that you may prepare ahead of time, the list of documents that you will need to apply:
The Shop Manager is responsible for successfully leading and managing the sales team to meet and exceed performance targets. The Shop Manager is responsible for generating sales, client development and experience, operations, and human resources management. We seek passionate and self-motivated individual, with an appreciation and understanding of the NISSA brand, proven track record of high performance and the ability to lead a team of more than 4 team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
Generating Sales & Client Development
· Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volume
· Proposes special promotions, events and displays in order to increase sales, with particular emphasis on local networking
· Analyze and interpret customer traffic - increased or decreased - to optimize the planning of the staff work schedule
· Leads, guides and develops the sales team, ensuring alignment and goal execution, as well as achieving sales plans
· Develop and implement strategies for client retention and new client acquisition
· Talk regularly with customers to identify and solve issues, respond to their complaints, and comments
· Lead the team in providing superior customer service as well as an engaging and professional guest experience
· Sells NISSA’s products, acting as an example for sales team
· Coordinates and implements all retail activities within the store, focusing on sales, quality of staff and services
· Participate in meetings with corporate clients to sell Nissa products to them
· Studies about fashion industry trends, understands customer behavior and monitoring competition; maintain an expertise in product knowledge and trends train and communicate knowledge to all associates
Marketing & Merchandising
· Understands customer behavior and monitors competition
· Integrates the company's marketing strategies into the store, with particularity on local market
· Make proposals for marketing campaigns
· Arrange the store based on NISSA’s merchandising procedures
· Implement the window concept.
Human resources & People Development
· Identify, recruit, attract talents and coordinate the entire sales staff in store
· Implement the induction process for each member of the team
· Periodically, evaluate the sales team
· Organize the working schedule of the team
· Analyze and interpret customers traffic - ups and downs - to optimize the planning of sales assistants work schedule
· Track the sale of each member and calculate sales commissions
· Provides ongoing training for the sales team
· Demonstrate strong leadership by engaging and supporting employees on the sales floor
· Effectively coach and mentor employees on policy, procedure, and development opportunities
· Promote a positive team environment built on trust, integrity and exceptional performance standards
· Passionately lead a successful and goal-oriented sales team on maximizing sales
Stock management & Accounting activities
· Managing stock and propose solutions to ensure optimal inventory levels
· Proposes store stock (nr. Of products, measures) based on sales
· Perform periodic inventories
· Ensure the accuracy and timely execution of bank deposits and related documents
· Responsible for the correct operation of the house register, the keeping of recordings and movements of stocks returns and balances.
Authorization & Reporting activities
· Obtain the operating authorizations of the store, the taxation of the cash register
· Represent the organization in meetings/controls of local authorities
· Represent the organization at local level through its relationship with local authorities, companies, community in general
· Generate and analyze sales reports / indicators
· Analyze and report best sales and worst sales, make proposals regarding stocks in order to satisfy customer’s needs.
· Ensure proper maintenance and organization of the shop selling floor stockroom
· Conduct audits for Shop compliance with Nissa and Department store policies and procedures
· Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code
· Maintains operational standards (e.g., open and close stores on schedule)
Skills and Requirements
· Minimum 2-3 years of fashion sales management experience. It is also required experience in administration of a store
· Customer database
· Minimum - High School Diploma
· Excellent leadership, communication and people management skills
· Proven ability to recruit and retain a talented sales and support team
· Problem solving skills and results oriented person
· Well organized, proactive and ambitious person
· Respect for clients, products and staff is a must
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Subordination: Retail manager, based in Romania - Reports all aspects regarding store activities
· Competitive Salary
· Performance Bonus Structure
· Health Insurance (to be confirm with payroll)
· Paid Vacation (to be confirm with payroll)
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Apparel & Fashion, Retail
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Administrative
All responses will be kept confidential.
with experience in serving customers
Clinical Research Coordinator:
Primary function: Coordinates and administers research study associated activities. Assists in project planning, and ensures that pre-established work scope, study protocol, and regulatory requirements are followed.
* Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.*
Clinical Research Coordinator responsibilities
Clinical Research Coordinator Qualifications:
Clinical Research Coordinator Benefits:
Sales Support/Marketing Specialist
During these challenging times Health Coalition is continuing our search for Super Stars to join our team. We understand the uncertainty of when self isolation will end and thus are unable to provide a specified date your employment will commence. However, we will be conducting Virtual interviews with all candidates who apply and meet the guidelines of our screening and testing process.
If you are interested in joining our team and are willing to wait for employment please contact us at the email below so we can begin our hiring process.
A Sales Support /Marketing Associate is a member of Health Coalition’s internal Sales Team, responsible for supporting and assisting the team with outreach in order to generate sales and prospects. They also play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through accuracy and efficiency of their work. The ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues is essential.
Working hours from 8:30AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday ,one hour lunch. Some overtime may be required.
Must be well groomed and professional; friendly with great customer service skills. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
Education and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
•To direct, lead and build a professional team that will ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and/or County laws and regulations related to coding and documentation guidelines for Medical Risk Adjustment diagnoses and CMS HCC categories.
◦To review both outpatient and inpatient medical records with special attention to the accurate capturing and documentation of diagnosis codes for each chronic or major medical condition according to ICD-10-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
•To discuss with the medical providers in order to capture the severity of illness of the patient to the proper specificity.
•To discuss and verify with the medical providers regarding any diagnosis code that is not substantiated by the medical records.
•To identify in medical records - opportunities for improving the accuracy and score of the patient's risk adjustment
•To provide feedback to medical providers on issues such as provider documentation and coding that do not meet quality standards; missed opportunities; medical notes that reflect good quality and timely care of the patients; and correct reimbursement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Undergraduate degree in health sciences/or health administration or equivalent experience preferred
• 3+ years' experience with successfully leading a functional team
• 3+ years' of Medical Risk Adjustment Diagnoses experience in healthcare
• 3+ years' experience in developing reports, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
•Advanced understanding of medical terminology, body systems/anatomy, physiology and concepts of disease processes.
•Demonstrated ability to utilize a variety of electronic medical records systems.
•Ability to manage significant work load, and to work efficiently under pressure meeting established deadlines with minimal supervision.
•Strong time management skills.
•Excellent written and oral communication for representation of clear and concise results.
•Strong follow-up skills & organizational skills required.
•Must possess high degree of accuracy, efficiency and dependability.
•Experience working in a highly complex organization.
•Ability to communicate comfortably with exectutive leadership and external parties
•Certified Medical Coder
•Medical Records auditing certification (CPMA) a plus
•Travel required 20%
We are looking for an electronic technician to work in a established medical equipment distributor,
based out of Miami, FL. Technician must be responsible for servicing and repair medical equipment
in the US and the Caribbean as in our service department. Must ensure high level performance and
Degree or certification from an accredited electronics school or training program or its
equivalent in work experience
Bilingual - English and Spanish
Good knowledge of electronics
Must be familiar with the use of all common electronics lab equipment
Good electronics troubleshooting skills. Demonstrate a methodical process and critical
thinking skills to troubleshoot and determine root cause and corrective action for faulty
Good command of PC skills incl. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to interface with customers. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to effectively use hands tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized
Provides clean and accurate customer service
Developing and maintaining professional relationships with customers
At least 2 years working experience in a similar position
Must live in Miami, FL
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must have a valid Floridas driver license and good driving history
Have own car
Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel
English and Spanish
The Tax Team is currently seeking a qualified Income Tax Preparer for the upcoming 2018 Tax Season.
Seasonal Full-Time & Part-Time position for the period of January 2019 through April 2019. Training classes will begin in October 2018.
Potential of making from $15,000 to $40,000+ in only 4 months, in just your first year!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Bilingual a must
- Candidate must be reliable and a team player
- Prepare personal income tax
- Answer phones as necessary
- Customer Service
The position is commission based.
Software Training will be provided.
Serious candidates only!!!
Direct Hire Position-
OFFICE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
1 – RUN AND MANAGE DAILY REPORTS FOR ROADRUNNER AND DAYLIGHT
Roadrunner options 06,51,52 and 18
Daylight: agent assigned deliveries
2 - LEARN ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
Printing trailers from Roadrunner system.
Printing trailers from Daylight system
Manifesting trailers and correcting revenue in tell system
Driver check in
Scan and send dr’s to customers
Learn filing system
Unloading reports and os&d procedures
3 - ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES:
Train, motivate and manage office employees
Responsible for having all shifts covered (back up for customer service)
Cross training customer service employees
Keep track of days off (vacation, sick/personal)
Assist with new office hires (place ad, interview and recommend to vice president of operation)
Handle vacation requests
4 - WORK ON DRIVERS DISCREPANCIES
5 - ENTER YARD AND DOCK CHECK IN SYSTEM
6 - CONTROL OF PAPER FLOW
7 - DEVELOP CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCEDURES TO GAIN EFFICIENCY
8 - OFFICE MACHINES & COMPUTERS
9- SEND CHECKS TO DAYLIGHT AND ROADRUNNER VIA FEDEX
10- SEND PAPERWORK VIA FEDEX TO NYC OFFICE
11 - SYSTEMS TO LEARN:
12 - MANAGE REPORTS:
Missing images reports (tell system and Roadrunner system)
Missing images for daylight (received via email)
Seeking a smart, kind, honest, integrity, and computer savvy assistant to work at our medical marijuana doctor's office. Daily duties include but not limited to are answering the phone, assist doctor, emailing patients, process payments, daily deposits, and be a good teammate. Please send over your resume. (photo but not required)
All interviews will be conducted through skype. We are actively interviewing for candidates.
Title: Substance Abuse Therapist/Addiction Counselor
Reports To: Program Manager Circle of Strength Family Network (COS/COSP)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Location: Miami-Dade County
The Substance Abuse (SA) Therapist is responsible for providing program support to further the work of the Gang Alternative, Inc.’s (GA) trauma-focused programming including providing behavioral health services in an outpatient community-based program serving children, adolescents and their families. This Therapist specializes in treating patients with a chemical dependency on drugs or alcohol. S/he works with clients to help overcome dependencies and become self-sufficient. The SA Therapist also: facilitates sessions; conducts outreach and recruitment; conducts screenings; administers assessments; prepares client development and treatment plans; creates and maintains client files; coordinates client development activities; monitors and tracks client progress (including administering data collection and evaluation instruments); and facilitates resource development including linking clients to appropriate support services including for residential and detox services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct outreach and recruitment of potential clients based on eligibility requirements
· Provide initial screenings.
· Provide substance use assessments and mental health assessments that identify service needs and recommend options for care.
· Share assessment findings with clients and their families.
· Involve client and their families in the development of treatment plan goals, objectives and interventions that address their assessed behavioral health needs.
· Provide individual, family and group therapy services.
· Provide case management services to assist clients and their families with access to needed benefits and services
· Provide coordinated care by initiating or participating in client centered consultation with other internal and external providers involved in care or services.
· Reassess and review treatment progress with clients and their families at proscribed intervals.
· Assist in establishing effective communication between Gang Alternative, Inc. and other social agencies serving clients, and the community
· Work cooperatively with program team members to assure clients timely access to quality services.
· Meet GA’s quality and compliance standard by accurately completing clinical documentation and service reporting in a timely manner.
· Meet or exceed service productivity target.
· Participate in program evaluation and development of service options that best address client needs.
· Participation in staff training and development seminars.
· Working cooperatively with other GA teams and programs to maintain smooth continuity of care when cases are shared across teams.
· Become familiar with and utilization of outside resources as needed to provide comprehensive services to clients.
· Participate in case supervision with Clinical Supervisor and in regular performance appraisals with Program Manager as directed.
Qualifications and Competences
· Master’s degree from an accredited college or University in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or closely related discipline required.
· Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or Certified Addiction Professional (CAP) preferred.
· At least one year of clinical experience in an alcohol or other drugs
· Must have supervised experience in providing counseling and/or psychotherapy services.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of and experience in the areas of trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, diagnostic assessment, long and short-term treatment, family systems theory and group treatment
· Willingness to work flexible schedules as deemed necessary including weekends and evenings.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent organizational skills, dependent and responsive with attention to details and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Ability to work effectively in team environment, excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude and maximum discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
· Customer service oriented and sensitive to client’s immediate needs.
· Extended knowledge of community and social services in Miami-Dade County.
Gang Alternative, Inc. will offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, health, 403b and vacation benefits.
Gang Alternative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
This position shall have access to information in a personnel and client’s record only to the extent that such information is required to carry out job duties. Any information obtained will only be used by or disclosed to those who have a need to know to ensure the provision of quality client care. Staff and client information’s are to be held strictly confidential.
The AV Systems Design Engineer designs systems, facilitates the start of new projects, assembles project
documentation and assists sales staff to create system proposals. There is considerable client
contact as well as interdepartmental reporting required which makes communication skills imperative
for this position.
• Designing audiovisual systems for commercial and professional use
• Assisting sales staff in the preparation of proposals and bid responses
• Coordinating with IT and facilities personnel as well as construction trades to ensure proper systems
• Project documentation including AutoCAD drawings.
• Preparing custom operations manuals
• Meeting with manufacturers’ representatives, helping to define our product offerings
• Mentoring less experienced staff members
• Providing project management for key projects
• Four years’ experience in the design of commercial AV systems
• CTS certified; CTS-D preferred
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
• Experience in the application of digital video systems featuring custom touchscreen controls
• Experience in the application of audio mixing using digital signal processors
• Experience in the application of telepresence and unified communication
• Experience in networking AV systems components including the ability to
communicate effectively with customer IT personnel
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with safe driving record
We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Due to our business growth we are adding - to - staff another Commercial Litigation Paralegal for the Fort Lauderdale office to assist attorneys.
The paralegal is responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist attorneys in all phases of litigation and appeal, including discovery, trial, post-trial and appellate phases. Knowledge of eDiscovery is very important for this position. Duties include:
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package.
A nationally recognized law firm that focuses on commercial litigation.
Glow cashiers are the liaison between g.l.o.w. and our customers. As there are technical responsibilities to this position, the main duty is to great guests promptly and warmly with a smile and a great attitude. We are only as good as what guests receive from us and we must ensure that they feel welcomed and informed of what we offer.