Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
Responsible for overseeing and directing all Clinic operations. Ensure cost-effective, efficient management of business operations while promoting superb customer service and the highest level of professionalism among staff and physicians.
Essential Functions / Demands of Job Duties
Excellent reasoning and analytical abilities, including but not limited to ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and take action as appropriate on varied instructions, governmental regulations, insurance contracts and legal documents. Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and to work cooperatively with physicians, staff, vendors, patients, and others. Able to organize, prioritize, and complete on a timely basis numerous and varied tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
include, but are not limited to:
i. Customer Service
a. Quality Assurance
b. Strengthen and Expand Services
a. Foster unity and cooperation between physicians
b. Engender mutual respect and teamwork among support staff
iii. Departmental Cost & Utilization of Human Capital
a. Assess department cost parameters and adjust accordingly
b. Appropriately staff departments based on objective criteria
Special Projects I Event Planning
6 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service)
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)
FEMALES AGAINST VIOLENCE PROGRAM SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR, FULL TIME POSITION DESCRIPTION AND JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Union Position Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. (Horizons), established in 1965, is a community-based organization located in the Mission District, and offers substance abuse prevention, treatment, employment, mental health and gender specific services, for Latino and other youth of color, ages 12 to 26, and their families, residing in the Mission District and the city and county of San Francisco.
Position Title: Females Against Violence Senior Program Coordinator
Reports To: (Interim) Program Director, Treatment and Gender-Specific Programs
Program Summary: Females Against Violence (FAV) Program is gender-specific, peer leadership program aimed at empowering young women to create change within themselves and in their community. The program is offered via 2, 6-month cohorts for at-risk Latina and other young women of color, ages 14-24 years old. Program components include leadership training and development, case management, and campaign organizing and development. The evidenced based Xinatchli curriculum, rooted in indigenous principles of a young woman’s interconnections to family, community, nation is coupled with project-based, peer-led, experiential learning (trainings, activities, outings, workshops, speakers) focused on gendered violence, bias, norms, and systems of power and oppression. The leadership component, focused on TAY youth, combines teachings from Xinatchli and the Community Action Model to create an organizing process to develop leadership capacity and personal responsibility to the community; thereby training youth to serve as peer mentors, leaders, and advocates for other girls and develop effective campaign and organizing efforts. Wrap around services offered include substance use counseling, mental health therapy, case management, and family involvement.
· Coordinate the delivery of the FAV program according to the approved workplan and scope of services including but not limited to: outreach and recruitment, orientations, intakes and assessments, intervention and peer education strategies, peer leadership, life skills, culturally affirming activities and events, campaigns and other related services.
· Offer wrap-around and support services including substance abuse/mental health counseling, case management, etc.
· Develop and implement program curricula and training materials.
· Facilitate trainings, workshops and organize outings, and presentations.
· Support youth-led production of program materials, brochures, and flyers.
· Cultivate ongoing working relationship with appropriate community and government organizations, e.g., SFUSD Wellness Center Coordinators and Community Health Outreach Workers, etc. to recruit and enroll a full caseload of youth and waitlist in case youth cannot continue.
· Act as an advocate for the FAV Program clients and their families, to ensure access to services.
· Communicate regularly with clients and their families regarding program participation, issues, concerns, etc.
· Network and participate in external community committees to promote, represent, and develop partnerships, collaborations, linkages, etc., to support FAV clients in achieving their goals.
· Coordinate (with clients) evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of the delivery of curricula, intervention and peer education training, and the success of school presentations. · Participate in clinical meetings, trainings, and bi-weekly supervision with Clinical Director.
· Prepare monthly internal reports detailing progress, success, challenges, barriers, etc.
· Collect and input accurate client attendance and service data into the CMS system/database.
· Attend all Agency, program, funding source and other stakeholder meetings, trainings, etc.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Program Dirctor.
· Undergraduate degree in psychology, women’s or ethnic studies and/or a closely related field, and/or comparable experience to meet this requirement (2+ years).
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with at risk Latina and other young women of color who have been identified with risk factors for delinquency that could result in juvenile/criminal justice system.
· Direct knowledge regarding youth development and empowerment principles, intervention strategies, best practices (promising, community, and evidence based) in serving high at risk youth, behavior modification, harm reduction, etc.
· Experience with conducting intakes and assessments, case planning, crisis intervention, conflict de-escalation and resolution, and anger management, etc.
· Experience providing case management services for at risk young women of color.
· Extensive knowledge of intervention strategies, sexual assault, domestic violence a must.
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of current trends affecting young women and available resources within San Francisco city and county.
· Computer skills (e.g., Macintosh, Word, Excel).
· Public speaking and multimedia presentation experience.
· Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple competing deadlines/tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Able to maintain confidential, accurate, and complete records.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
· Complete a Department of Justice background check and TB test and provide results before start date.
· If in recovery, must be clean and sober for a minimum of 2 years.
· This is a full-time, permanent position after successful completion of a 6-month probation period. Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision plan, accidental life and AD&D insurance) on the 1st of the month following 1 full month of continuous employment. Other benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. The hourly wage ranges from $19.76-$22.89.
: Open Until Filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: Vilma Herrera, Program Assistant, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to: 440 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. Women and People Of Color Are Encouraged To Apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Redwood Pain Institute is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider who is or is committed to becoming, an expert and leader in care for patients with chronic pain and related neurological conditions.
Today, the specialty of pain management is exploding with opportunities to help our patients. At Redwood Pain Institute, we carefully establish the right diagnosis; coordinate the care of many involved providers, offer minimally invasive interventions, and place implanted devices (neuromodulation) for pain. We also safely manage medications for the treatment of symptoms related to chronic pain.
The role of the Advanced Practice Provider is central to the patient experience and to their clinical outcomes. We provide diagnostic and treatment skills including interventional procedures (some with ultrasound guidance), management of implanted devices, and care coordination. There are abundant clinical research opportunities and teaching opportunities in our organization. We strongly support continuing education and professional development for all of our staff.
Redwood Pain Institute was formed by. Eric Grigsby in 2017 and is part of Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company founded in 1992. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots.Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Advanced Practice Provider, with the supervision of a physician, provides a continuum of care to the chronic pain patient. The Mid-level provider performs diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to manage acute and chronic pain focused on a full range of treatment options and avoidance of drug dependencies.
Conducts thorough medical histories, performs complete physical examinations, and initiates appropriate lab and radiology testing required for evaluation of illness.
Assess the patient’s current health status and develops a medical diagnosis and treatment plan, with a direct review of a physician.
Prescribe appropriate oral, transdermal and Intrathecal medications. Counsels patients on drug side effects and hazards and concurrent use of alcohol and other medications.
Performs routine procedure therapeutic procedures we train on including trigger point injections, ITMSrefills and reprogramming, spinal stimulation analysis and reprogramming, ITMS aspiration and evaluation of peripheral nerve injections and surgical wound care.
Educates patients regarding their disease and treatment. Counsels on preventive health maintenance topics such as diet, weight, and smoking.
Assists with record keeping and completes appropriate medical charts.
Identifies potential candidates for clinical research trials and coordinates with the clinical research coordinator on presenting options to patients.
Refers patients to physicians or to specialized health resources, as appropriate.
Demonstrates a high standard of moral and ethical behavior. Demonstrates compassion and professionalism and a commitment to outstanding patient care.
Other duties, as required.
Relevant one-year experience preferred
CA RN (Required)
Active DEA (Required)
CA driver's license (Required)
About Santa Rosa
Enjoy all of life’s greatest indulgences- wine, food, relaxation, and adventure- can be experienced all at once in the Sonoma Valley! One of the top Wine Country destinations in the world, this small slice of heaven is home to wineries and quaint towns. Dabble in Michelin-Star restaurants, fantastic food trucks or locally sourced cuisines. Experience music festivals to gallery openings to historic exhibitions. Santa Rosa is bursting at the seams with things to do!
-Experience near-perfect weather with over 260 days of sunshine!
-Take in stunning sunsets while enjoying a quiet river walk, soar over the vineyards in a hot air balloon ride or hike among the majestic oaks- Napa has something for both the young and old alike!
-Lovers of nature can bike along a well-worn mountain trail, golfers can hit the greens at one of the many PGA championship golf courses and foodies can indulge in the finest cuisines.
-Close proximity to San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento providing access to the most sophisticated cultural opportunities in the world!
-Nationally recognized and award-winning California Distinguished public and private schools in the area
-Travel stress-free with 3 international airports to choose from offering direct flights to London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Paris, Beijing and many more!
Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Chief Medical Officer
Full-time with excellent benefit package!
Davis Street Community Center helps low-income families of San Leandro and surrounding communities by providing a comprehensive services that assist clients with their financial, physical, and mental well-being. Davis Street programs include a Primary Care Clinic providing medical, dental and behavioral health services; food and clothing; subsidized child care; housing and utility assistance and referrals; five childcare centers; and programs for individuals with development disabilities.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing clinic operations, patient care services, and clinic providers to ensure quality outcomes. The CMO also maintain center policies, procedures and protocols and assist in strengthening provider productivity, recruiting, strategic planning, and ensuring compliance with FQHC regulations.
· Manage clinic operations and clinic staff, including physicians and nurse practitioners. · Administer the work of the health services for the clinic. · Work in coordination with the CEO, Controller and Board of Directors in budget planning and implementation. · Provide indirect patient care through collaboration with providers by phone or in person and be available for consultation by electronic communication at all times. · Review and manage all practice protocols and clinic policies and procedures. · Review medical records as requested by providers for quality care and treatment issues. · Ensures patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations. · Initiate and develop special programs to meet the needs of the community including diabetes, asthma or other chronic disease management programs. · Provide direct leadership for Quality Assurance, Utilization Review and Medical Advisory Committees. · Travel outside the office to attend meetings during and after work hours; must have a current valid license with a clean driving record. · Conducts peer review, credentialing and reviews policies at least annually.
Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School and subsequent family practice residency training program, preferred.
· Experience as a CMO or Medical Director in a Medi-Cal or Medicaid managed care health plan, or community-based health care system preferred.
· 7 years clinical experience working in an ambulatory care setting with adults and children preferred.
· 5 years supervisory experience of other clinical staff including providers. · Work experience in an FQHC or similar safety net health care environment preferred.
· Excellent leadership skills to provide strategic planning. · Outstanding clinician with strong clinical references.
· Team Player as demonstrated through supporting staff, mentoring staff, demonstrating mutual respect and acknowledging staff value.
· Excellent verbal and business written communication skills (both for clinicians and non-clinicians).
· Ability to handle varying situations with tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to mentor and develop his/her direct reports and their teams.
· The CMO must inform the CEO and, if necessary, the Board of Directors, if she/he believes their clinical decision-making ability is being adversely hindered by administrative or financial considerations.
Licenses and Credentials:
· Valid and unrestricted license by the Medical Board of CA to practice medicine in the state of California.
· American Medical Specialty Board certification (family practice, internal medicine preferred).
· Valid DEA license.
· Admitting privileges to a hospital to ensure needed services.
PM Medical Billing, the original and largest National Ophthalmology Billing Company is once again hiring! We are a full-service medical billing firm specializing in Ophthalmology, providing clients all over the country with the most expert knowledge and service than any other competitors can ever hope to achieve.
We welcome you to join the original, fastest-growing and most successful national Ophthalmology specific medical Billing Company.Our rapid and continuous growth with multiple clients in every state has necessitated our need to hire enthusiastic, knowledgeable and dependable billers and assistants to help us bring our doctors excellent service with the highest and most consistent revenue collection rate that no competitor has ever achieved.
Our company has been in business over twenty years and longer than any other Ophthalmology Billing Company.We need to hire full time medical billers who are experienced preferably in Ophthalmology, however we will consider other specialties.Candidate must have a strong work ethic, able to multitask and is professional on the phone with insurance companies, patients and clients. Must be fast and accurate entering information on the computer.
Our office is relaxed and friendly with multiple opportunities for growth. Our hours are full time but we can be flexible.Experience in any of the following software a plus:
Office Mate, ADS, Allscripts, Sammy, Centricity, MDIntellus, Office Ally, Medics, Ifa, Carecloud, Advanced MD, Nextec ,Revolution, MD Office, Dr. Chrono, Apex, Medware, Medcomp, Management Plus, Compulink.
Please send resume for immediate consideration!
P.M. Medical Billing, premier name in ophthalmic medical billing will be opening a new location in Pasco County, we expect to be up and running by September, 1 2019.
We are looking for strong, intelligent and experienced Ophthalmology medical biller's to oversee accounts on weekly basis..Must know how to read A/Rs, Identify problems within the A/Rs and resolve them, Our new office will be conveniently located in the Stuart area. Candidate must be organized , work in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask. Must have strong pleasant telephone personality for heavy contact with clients and insurance companies. Must be able to manage accounts and help with billing questions. This job requires a high level knowledge of Ophthalmology.
Although P.M. Medical Billing is a well-established national billing company, this will be our first satellite office. We have plans to make the Florida location our company headquarters in a very short period of time. This will allow new employees to get in on the ground floor of an already established brand. This new location will ensure you an incredible opportunity for growth with-in P.M. Medical Billing.
Ophthalmology experience is required.
Full-time 40 hrs/week Medical Billing and Collections Specialist. 2-3 yrs. work experience medical coding (basic CPT, E&M, modifiers and ICD-10). Only exp. candidates need apply. Office located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Must have strong knowledge of insurance plans, PPO, CA HMO, Medicare and Medi-cal. Must also have knowledge of basic modifiers, appeals, disputes and CA Dept of Managed Care Provider Complaint process. Claims follow-up exp. required. Must be proficient in basic CPT/Dx coding for Family Practice and Internal Medicine. Company offers vacation accrual, sick time, medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
Busy medical billing office seeks candidates with experience in billing, coding and workers comp/motor vehicle claim collections.
- Must be able and eager to work on the phone, this job requires calling insurances and other parties
- Must be able to work with a team and advance the goals of the business
- Experience is a plus and there is room to move up, promotion is entirely performance based.
Are you looking to work for a company that truly values YOU as an employee? Look no further! We are growing exponentially and looking to hire all-star team members to join our ever-growing family!
CBS Medical Billing and Consulting, LLC is looking for energetic, ambitious, hardworking, detail-oriented individuals to join our team TODAY! Experience with medical billing required, DMEPOS preferred. At CBS Medical Billing and Consulting there are endless opportunities for growth!
We are currently looking for a Medical Billing Specialist. This position performs billing, collections and compliance services for one or more accounts effectively and efficiently.
* Manage assigned billing account(s) by working directly with the client and the client’s patients
* Claims submissions through multiple versions of billing software and clearinghouses
* Learn and become proficient in multiple versions of billing software
* Insurance billing support for assigned account(s)
* Performing the follow up procedures outlined in the services contracts for each account
* Performing the appeals procedures outlined in the services contracts for each account
* Compliance scrubs on claims if client is contracted for that service
* Audit responses for pre-and post-payment audits
* Retrieval of EOB’s from clearinghouses and clients to post payments in multiple versions of software
* Patient billing and soft collections of patient balances
* Written and oral communications with patients to attempt to collect outstanding patient balances
* Following company procedures on patient billing and collections
* Documentation of all work performed in multiple versions of patient billing software
* Maintain and generate reports including, but not limited to:
* Accounts Receivable Aging Report to be submitted to the client
* Posted Payments Report to be submitted to the Accounts Receivable department monthly when client’s invoice cycle ends
* Hold weekly meetings with his/her team for all account(s)
* Daily organization and delegation of workflow and tasks for all employees working on your accounts to ensure each client is worked thoroughly and properly
* Maintain open communication with management regarding status of all accounts
* Regular conference calls with clients
* Training of new employees working on your account(s)
* Insurance verifications and authorizations when needed
* Attend and represent the Company at national and local trade shows per management’s request
* Complete and carryout performance reviews for each member of his/her team with management
* Attends Continuing Education Seminars either in person or via webinar per management’s r request
* Answer routine incoming calls
* Understand and comply with all policies and procedures in the Company handbook
· Must have at least three (3) years billing experience. Billing for DMEPOS a plus!
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer and telephone for the majority of an eight (8) hour workday
Perks of the job:
· Friendly, cuddly office dogs
· FREE coffee
· Lots of on (and off) the job training opportunities
· Awesome benefits
· Tons of opportunities for growth
· Your birthday is a holiday
· 401(K) company match
· Company sponsored outings
CBS Medical Billing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Medical billing company looking for certified medical billers or experienced medical billers who are organized, provide excellent customer service skills, work independently as well as with a team. Having knowledge/experience with one or more of the following software: E-Thomas, Misys, Allscripts PM, Compulink and/or EPIC. This full-time job position also includes having some experience with the following:
Applicant can send an email resume to email@example.com or fax it to 734-629-4147.
Our company is currently seeking a Medical Billing - Accounts Receivable Specialist - Payment Poster located in Ft. Lauderdale to join our team! You will be responsible for billing, following up insurance claims, denials, etc.
Competitive pay/benefits for the right motivated individual. Overtime available. Great opportunity for growth with this Company. Come be a part of the winning Team!
verifying medical insurance
collecting vital signs
Seeking Medical Billing Specialist for immediate hire.
Must have at least 2 years experience in all aspects of medical billing.
Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance and Workers Comp...
Experience with Indian Health Care claims a huge plus....
Great Opportunity with Great Pay and Benefits
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Compensation: Depends on Experience and Position
Positions available now! Apply ASAP!
The Account Resolution Specialist (ARS) is responsible for researching, resolving and collecting all unpaid and underpaid charge line items for medical claims across multiple specialties, located in different states. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMANENTLY ASSIGNED A SINGLE ACCOUNT, SPECIALITY OR STATE. You are expected to be knowledgeable, versatile and flexible in order to accommodate all client's needs and requirements. The ARS department works as a team and meets daily in order to assess the individual accounts and assign outstanding visits to research in efforts to meet all goals set forth by the company. DEADLINES MUST BE MET and you are held accountable by your own peers and the department lead. This is a fast-paced, high volume and demanding position that is also extremely rewarding financially and personally gratifying when goals are met and records are broken.
We have several openings for experience UM Denial Coordinators to work for a national Managed Services Organization (MSO) to ensure timely and accurate processing of all deferrals and or denials according to requirements. You will be providing quality administrative support to medical groups and Independent Physician Groups (IPAs) throughout California.
The ideal candidate will take pride at being a problem-solver and detail-oriented. If you are a goal-setter and work effectively and within timelines, you’re a great fit. And you must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. You will have the opportunity to learn new tasks and be a strong team player. This is a direct hire position and we want to get you started right away.
What you will be doing:
Why you want to work here:
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of physicians whose goals are to provide infrastructure and technology to healthcare practices to ensure efficiency and profitability. The organization is rapidly-growing and current has more than 300 employees. This provides you with room for growth and opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to learn more from Medical Professionals about this exciting opportunity. Jobs.medicalprofessionals.com.
AVISTAmed is a growing family medical center looking for an experienced, reliable full-cycle billing specialist with excellent references.
The Medical Billing specialist is in charge of calculating and collecting payments for medical procedures and services. Duties include updating patient data, developing payment plans, and preparing invoices.
Seeking a reliable & focused employees for both FT (40 hrs/per week) and PT (28-32 hrs/per week) positions.
Candidate will be verifying patient information, insurance information, etc. using systems such as SMARTebs, Availity, Medicaid, etc. Making outgoing calls to clients will required to obtain necessary information in some cases. Candidate must be focused and understand the importance of working quickly & efficiently. Looking for someone to go above & beyond. Potential for full time position could be available to the right candidate, after time.
This is an on-site position in Clermont, FL.
Diploma/Drivers License required. Pre-employment Background/Drug testing performed.
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Home Health Medical Biller
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health and Select Medical, carries a well-known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service. Since opening in 1981, our flagship inpatient rehab hospital in Dallas has received repeated recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best rehab hospitals in the nation. All of our inpatient hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, including specialty accreditation for our stroke rehab programs. And for five consecutive years we have been recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal.
With the combined expertise of our joint venture partners, Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation has become one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation. We have continuously grown in size, scope and excellence across North Texas, and in the summer of 2018 our footprint has expanded to include new partners in Central Texas. With this expansion, we have more than 2,300 talented, caring and compassionate team members working in the following environments:
We currently have an opening for a Billing Specialist at our Flower Mound office.
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Home Health Billing Specialist ensures the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees, and referral sources while completing billing and QA review prior to end of episode billing. Home Health experience required. Ensure that all activities that directly affect billing for services provided are accurate, timely and fully documented. This candidate will be required to work remotely after 6 months; required to report to the office weekly.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other job-related credentials)
Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation offers a very comprehensive career ladder in whatever may interest you.
Invent your career at Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation!
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
We have several openings for experience UM Coordinators to work for a national Managed Services Organization (MSO) to ensure timely and accurate processing of all deferrals and or denials according to requirements. You will be providing quality administrative support to medical groups and Independent Physician Groups (IPAs) throughout California.
The UM Coordinator provides access to appropriate services within the time frame specified by the guidelines used to determine medical necessity for all authorizations are based on established community standards.
Why you want to work here:
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of physicians whose goals are to provide infrastructure and technology to heathcare practices to ensure efficiency and profitability. The organization is rapidly-growing and current has more than 300 employees. This provides you with room for growth and opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to learn more from Medical Professionals about this exciting opportunity. Jobs.medicalprofessionals.com.
Multi-specialty Medical Billing Company in Andover, MA is recruiting for entry level and experienced employees for our Cardiology, Wound Care, Behavioral Health and our credentialing department. Knowledge of Allscripts PM Billing Software a plus. Please send your resume with salary requirements to Pfay@mhs-inc.com
Data entry and customer service specialist. 60 wpm typing speed requested. Family friendly environment.
Medical Healthcare Solutions is looking for qualified candidates to join our team!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Fast-paced but fun office looking for experienced, hard-working and ethical individuals to join our team. Minimum two years experience is preferred. Positions involve: patient demographic data entry, obtaining insurance benefit information, daily charge entry, payment posting, patient statements, working insurance denials, and aged accounts. Full-time positions Monday- Friday. We bill for multiple specialties.
Skills necessary for success: Hard working, self-driven, commitment to excellence, excellent customer service skills, professional and ethical, ability to analyze accounts for accuracy, team-player, adaptable to a changing environment, and passionate about the healthcare industry.
MHS is expanding and is in need of experienced medical billers.
Multi Specialties Cardiology, Pediatric, Oncology and Ophthalmology knowledge a plus.
Allscripts PM experience is a plus.
Our fast growing Credentialing department is in need of a credentialing specialist. Experience with all insurances is a plus.
Job Title: DME Collections Representatives
Company: Professional Medical Administrators, Inc
Qualified Collectors will possess:
• Extensive billing or collections experience with responsibilities in, electronic and paper claims submission, cash application, collections, denial follow up, and electronic document management
• Working knowledge of Medicare, private insurance, Medicaid and worker's compensation.
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and communication skills
• Extensive billing application skills and the knowledge of how to perform timely follow-up and account management to guarantee optimal revenue return.
Responsibilities will include independently managing the A/R from DME and related billing as well as consistently successful claims denial resolution.
Requirements for all candidates include:
• Minimum of 2 years billing or collections experience is mandatory
• Recent DME experience preferred
• Working knowledge of billing and payer websites highly desired
• Knowledge of reimbursement guidelines as they relate to DME claims strongly preferred.
• Exceptional telephone, email & customer service skills required.
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
• Microsoft Office/Excel/Word/Outlook experience
Opportunities for growth and multiple career options for dedicated and eager team members.
Excellent starting salary plus health/dental insurance, PTO, incentives. The office environment is pleasant and we are very proud of our team-oriented approach.
We are a fast paced and rapidly growing medical billing company seeking an experienced medical billing specialist with a strong background in Anesthesia billing and collections for a full-time position. Position will focus primarily on appeals and phone calls to insurance companies in order to obtain proper reimbursements for services rendered. You must be able to work independently and efficiently, communicate professionally with patients and insurance carriers and work well in a team environment. This job requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills. Must have a good understanding and experience working with the medical revenue cycle. As well as experience working with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. Salary based on experience. At least 2 years’ experience required. Please send salary requirements with resume. And also include names of EHR, EMR and billing systems you’ve worked on.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00/hour based on experience
Full-Time Medical Billing Coding Specialist
Work for a well-established, female owned small business in Mt. Pleasant, SC. Looking for a Medical Billing Coding Specialist with strong attention to detail and a collaborative work style. This is a Full-Time position that is not your typical medical office job but involves some narrative writing and requires a deep knowledge of medical coding with a high level of professional responsibilities. Responsibilities will include scheduling conferences with treating doctors and using their recommendations to create a list of appropriate diagnostic codes. Then researching and adding up cost for detailed sections of comprehensive reports.
This full-time position would also include various clerical functions to support setting up appointments, case management, customer service and other related activities. Pay commensurate with experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assign CPT, HCPCS, and DRG codes - from the recommendations that have been provided
- Surgeries - Understand global fee periods and when they apply
- Modifiers – Understand when they are appropriate to use
- Codes - understand what codes are allowed/not allowed and when you can add co-surgeon fees or modifiers for L side or R side, etc
- Researching medical cost for codes and adding the cost up based on recommended frequency and replacement over a patient's lifetime.
- Some narrative writing that will be incoprorated into final reports
- Send effective and professional emails and other correspondence
- Request medical records, create resource list and billing summaries, etc
- Preparing correspondence, sorting mail, calendaring, e-filing, and answering the phone
Required skills and qualifications:
- College or Assoc. Degree is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word)
- Math skills used to add cost, multiply by frequency and replacement over a patient's lifetime.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Stellar organizational skills and proficient math skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
Desired skills and qualifications:
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- 3 plus years of experience in Spine Ortho/Neuro office
Please submit a cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format. Please include three references. Thank you for your consideration.
The rumors are true. Synergy Billing is the greatest workplace in Daytona Beach! We’re a smart, collaborative team that’s willing to go the extra mile. Synergy is for you if you’re determined and focused, and have the sense of humor to roll with the unique challenges that come with working in a dynamic, growing business.
Synergy Billing, was ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and 2018 Best Place to Work by the Daytona Beach News-Journal, is searching for a Quality Advancement Specialist to join our world-class billing team. We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid time off, holiday pay including your birthday as a holiday, volunteer paid time off, 401k, and a dynamic culture and work environment including casual Fridays and community involvement.
The Quality Advancement Specialist is a dynamic role that requires a combination of medical billing knowledge, administrative, and investigative skills. The individual should have a good knowledge of billing and revenue cycle operations along with excellent communications skills. This individual will need to be able to both take direction as well as work independently.
Summary of Duties:
The nature of this role is to conduct quality assurance audits of billing functions assuring company standards are maintained and billing integrity is preserved. The QA Specialist consults with the Manager to resolve quality and efficiency problems and functions as an information source when special and critical quality issues occur.
Confirm that billing audit procedures are properly carried out and quality and integrity are maintained for each client.
Prepare quality evaluation reports in relation to claim review, payment posting and other key areas of the revenue cycle.
Attending weekly team meetings.
Enhances Standard Operating Procedures.
Maintains strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
Ensures that all work performed by Synergy Billing Specialists meet or exceed Synergy’s highest quality standards.
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Billing certification and CPC certified preferred.
Accounts receivable--Medical office
This is a part time position with some flexibility in your work schedule! The ideal candidate will be highly organized and experienced with computers, phones, and Accounts Receivable duties. Click "Apply" for a great opportunity!
Elite Medical Billing & Practice Management is rapidly growing and is looking for the right candidate to join. Biller must have at 2+ experience and can work on any practice management system. Candidates must be a team player, self-motivated, detail oriented, and have the ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently.
Excellent pay!! with bonuses!!!
Great environment and room for growth if you are the right person.