Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
Responsibilities: Work with local directors / management and report to Chief Operating Officer for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
Redwood Pain Institute is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider who is or is committed to becoming, an expert and leader in care for patients with chronic pain and related neurological conditions.
Today, the specialty of pain management is exploding with opportunities to help our patients. At Redwood Pain Institute, we carefully establish the right diagnosis; coordinate the care of many involved providers, offer minimally invasive interventions, and place implanted devices (neuromodulation) for pain. We also safely manage medications for the treatment of symptoms related to chronic pain.
The role of the Advanced Practice Provider is central to the patient experience and to their clinical outcomes. We provide diagnostic and treatment skills including interventional procedures (some with ultrasound guidance), management of implanted devices, and care coordination. There are abundant clinical research opportunities and teaching opportunities in our organization. We strongly support continuing education and professional development for all of our staff.
Redwood Pain Institute was formed by. Eric Grigsby in 2017 and is part of Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company founded in 1992. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots.Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Advanced Practice Provider, with the supervision of a physician, provides a continuum of care to the chronic pain patient. The Mid-level provider performs diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to manage acute and chronic pain focused on a full range of treatment options and avoidance of drug dependencies.
Conducts thorough medical histories, performs complete physical examinations, and initiates appropriate lab and radiology testing required for evaluation of illness.
Assess the patient’s current health status and develops a medical diagnosis and treatment plan, with a direct review of a physician.
Prescribe appropriate oral, transdermal and Intrathecal medications. Counsels patients on drug side effects and hazards and concurrent use of alcohol and other medications.
Performs routine procedure therapeutic procedures we train on including trigger point injections, ITMSrefills and reprogramming, spinal stimulation analysis and reprogramming, ITMS aspiration and evaluation of peripheral nerve injections and surgical wound care.
Educates patients regarding their disease and treatment. Counsels on preventive health maintenance topics such as diet, weight, and smoking.
Assists with record keeping and completes appropriate medical charts.
Identifies potential candidates for clinical research trials and coordinates with the clinical research coordinator on presenting options to patients.
Refers patients to physicians or to specialized health resources, as appropriate.
Demonstrates a high standard of moral and ethical behavior. Demonstrates compassion and professionalism and a commitment to outstanding patient care.
Other duties, as required.
Relevant one-year experience preferred
CA RN (Required)
Active DEA (Required)
CA driver's license (Required)
About Santa Rosa
Enjoy all of life’s greatest indulgences- wine, food, relaxation, and adventure- can be experienced all at once in the Sonoma Valley! One of the top Wine Country destinations in the world, this small slice of heaven is home to wineries and quaint towns. Dabble in Michelin-Star restaurants, fantastic food trucks or locally sourced cuisines. Experience music festivals to gallery openings to historic exhibitions. Santa Rosa is bursting at the seams with things to do!
-Experience near-perfect weather with over 260 days of sunshine!
-Take in stunning sunsets while enjoying a quiet river walk, soar over the vineyards in a hot air balloon ride or hike among the majestic oaks- Napa has something for both the young and old alike!
-Lovers of nature can bike along a well-worn mountain trail, golfers can hit the greens at one of the many PGA championship golf courses and foodies can indulge in the finest cuisines.
-Close proximity to San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento providing access to the most sophisticated cultural opportunities in the world!
-Nationally recognized and award-winning California Distinguished public and private schools in the area
-Travel stress-free with 3 international airports to choose from offering direct flights to London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Paris, Beijing and many more!
Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Responsible for overseeing and directing all Clinic operations. Ensure cost-effective, efficient management of business operations while promoting superb customer service and the highest level of professionalism among staff and physicians.
Essential Functions / Demands of Job Duties
Excellent reasoning and analytical abilities, including but not limited to ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and take action as appropriate on varied instructions, governmental regulations, insurance contracts and legal documents. Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and to work cooperatively with physicians, staff, vendors, patients, and others. Able to organize, prioritize, and complete on a timely basis numerous and varied tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
include, but are not limited to:
i. Customer Service
a. Quality Assurance
b. Strengthen and Expand Services
a. Foster unity and cooperation between physicians
b. Engender mutual respect and teamwork among support staff
iii. Departmental Cost & Utilization of Human Capital
a. Assess department cost parameters and adjust accordingly
b. Appropriately staff departments based on objective criteria
Special Projects I Event Planning
6 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service)
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Chief Medical Officer
Full-time with excellent benefit package!
Davis Street Community Center helps low-income families of San Leandro and surrounding communities by providing a comprehensive services that assist clients with their financial, physical, and mental well-being. Davis Street programs include a Primary Care Clinic providing medical, dental and behavioral health services; food and clothing; subsidized child care; housing and utility assistance and referrals; five childcare centers; and programs for individuals with development disabilities.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing clinic operations, patient care services, and clinic providers to ensure quality outcomes. The CMO also maintain center policies, procedures and protocols and assist in strengthening provider productivity, recruiting, strategic planning, and ensuring compliance with FQHC regulations.
· Manage clinic operations and clinic staff, including physicians and nurse practitioners. · Administer the work of the health services for the clinic. · Work in coordination with the CEO, Controller and Board of Directors in budget planning and implementation. · Provide indirect patient care through collaboration with providers by phone or in person and be available for consultation by electronic communication at all times. · Review and manage all practice protocols and clinic policies and procedures. · Review medical records as requested by providers for quality care and treatment issues. · Ensures patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations. · Initiate and develop special programs to meet the needs of the community including diabetes, asthma or other chronic disease management programs. · Provide direct leadership for Quality Assurance, Utilization Review and Medical Advisory Committees. · Travel outside the office to attend meetings during and after work hours; must have a current valid license with a clean driving record. · Conducts peer review, credentialing and reviews policies at least annually.
Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School and subsequent family practice residency training program, preferred.
· Experience as a CMO or Medical Director in a Medi-Cal or Medicaid managed care health plan, or community-based health care system preferred.
· 7 years clinical experience working in an ambulatory care setting with adults and children preferred.
· 5 years supervisory experience of other clinical staff including providers. · Work experience in an FQHC or similar safety net health care environment preferred.
· Excellent leadership skills to provide strategic planning. · Outstanding clinician with strong clinical references.
· Team Player as demonstrated through supporting staff, mentoring staff, demonstrating mutual respect and acknowledging staff value.
· Excellent verbal and business written communication skills (both for clinicians and non-clinicians).
· Ability to handle varying situations with tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to mentor and develop his/her direct reports and their teams.
· The CMO must inform the CEO and, if necessary, the Board of Directors, if she/he believes their clinical decision-making ability is being adversely hindered by administrative or financial considerations.
Licenses and Credentials:
· Valid and unrestricted license by the Medical Board of CA to practice medicine in the state of California.
· American Medical Specialty Board certification (family practice, internal medicine preferred).
· Valid DEA license.
· Admitting privileges to a hospital to ensure needed services.
FEMALES AGAINST VIOLENCE PROGRAM SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR, FULL TIME POSITION DESCRIPTION AND JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Union Position Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. (Horizons), established in 1965, is a community-based organization located in the Mission District, and offers substance abuse prevention, treatment, employment, mental health and gender specific services, for Latino and other youth of color, ages 12 to 26, and their families, residing in the Mission District and the city and county of San Francisco.
Position Title: Females Against Violence Senior Program Coordinator
Reports To: (Interim) Program Director, Treatment and Gender-Specific Programs
Program Summary: Females Against Violence (FAV) Program is gender-specific, peer leadership program aimed at empowering young women to create change within themselves and in their community. The program is offered via 2, 6-month cohorts for at-risk Latina and other young women of color, ages 14-24 years old. Program components include leadership training and development, case management, and campaign organizing and development. The evidenced based Xinatchli curriculum, rooted in indigenous principles of a young woman’s interconnections to family, community, nation is coupled with project-based, peer-led, experiential learning (trainings, activities, outings, workshops, speakers) focused on gendered violence, bias, norms, and systems of power and oppression. The leadership component, focused on TAY youth, combines teachings from Xinatchli and the Community Action Model to create an organizing process to develop leadership capacity and personal responsibility to the community; thereby training youth to serve as peer mentors, leaders, and advocates for other girls and develop effective campaign and organizing efforts. Wrap around services offered include substance use counseling, mental health therapy, case management, and family involvement.
· Coordinate the delivery of the FAV program according to the approved workplan and scope of services including but not limited to: outreach and recruitment, orientations, intakes and assessments, intervention and peer education strategies, peer leadership, life skills, culturally affirming activities and events, campaigns and other related services.
· Offer wrap-around and support services including substance abuse/mental health counseling, case management, etc.
· Develop and implement program curricula and training materials.
· Facilitate trainings, workshops and organize outings, and presentations.
· Support youth-led production of program materials, brochures, and flyers.
· Cultivate ongoing working relationship with appropriate community and government organizations, e.g., SFUSD Wellness Center Coordinators and Community Health Outreach Workers, etc. to recruit and enroll a full caseload of youth and waitlist in case youth cannot continue.
· Act as an advocate for the FAV Program clients and their families, to ensure access to services.
· Communicate regularly with clients and their families regarding program participation, issues, concerns, etc.
· Network and participate in external community committees to promote, represent, and develop partnerships, collaborations, linkages, etc., to support FAV clients in achieving their goals.
· Coordinate (with clients) evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of the delivery of curricula, intervention and peer education training, and the success of school presentations. · Participate in clinical meetings, trainings, and bi-weekly supervision with Clinical Director.
· Prepare monthly internal reports detailing progress, success, challenges, barriers, etc.
· Collect and input accurate client attendance and service data into the CMS system/database.
· Attend all Agency, program, funding source and other stakeholder meetings, trainings, etc.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Program Dirctor.
· Undergraduate degree in psychology, women’s or ethnic studies and/or a closely related field, and/or comparable experience to meet this requirement (2+ years).
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with at risk Latina and other young women of color who have been identified with risk factors for delinquency that could result in juvenile/criminal justice system.
· Direct knowledge regarding youth development and empowerment principles, intervention strategies, best practices (promising, community, and evidence based) in serving high at risk youth, behavior modification, harm reduction, etc.
· Experience with conducting intakes and assessments, case planning, crisis intervention, conflict de-escalation and resolution, and anger management, etc.
· Experience providing case management services for at risk young women of color.
· Extensive knowledge of intervention strategies, sexual assault, domestic violence a must.
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of current trends affecting young women and available resources within San Francisco city and county.
· Computer skills (e.g., Macintosh, Word, Excel).
· Public speaking and multimedia presentation experience.
· Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple competing deadlines/tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Able to maintain confidential, accurate, and complete records.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
· Complete a Department of Justice background check and TB test and provide results before start date.
· If in recovery, must be clean and sober for a minimum of 2 years.
· This is a full-time, permanent position after successful completion of a 6-month probation period. Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision plan, accidental life and AD&D insurance) on the 1st of the month following 1 full month of continuous employment. Other benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. The hourly wage ranges from $19.76-$22.89.
: Open Until Filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: Vilma Herrera, Program Assistant, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to: 440 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. Women and People Of Color Are Encouraged To Apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical Administrative Support (General Clerk II)
Naval Health Clinic Quantico, Virginia
Medical administrative support (General Clerk II/GCII) services shall be provided for the Naval Health Clinic (NHC) Quantico, Virginia in the following areas: the Outpatient Medical Records Office. For the Outpatient Medical Records Office, the GCII shall perform an average of 83,200 medical administrative support actions annually with an estimated 1,600 medical administrative support actions per week.
THE FOLLOWING TASKS SHALL BE PERFORMED IN SUPPORT OF THE OUTPATIENT MEDICAL RECORDS OFFICE:
HOURS OF OPERATION.
0730 and 1700 for an 8.5 hour period Monday through Friday