What you’ll do…
Joining us as an Associate Team Leader, you’ll support a single retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax office.
Helping others is what we do best at H&R Block, which means you’ll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. You won’t prepare taxes in this role, so prior tax preparation experience is not required. You will be a vital part of the team to deliver on our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You’ll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in early December as you ramp up for the busy tax season and transition to a full-time schedule from January through April. After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities.
Day to day, you’ll…
Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of H&R Block
Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to office associates
What you will bring to the team…
Prior experience working in customer service or similar role
Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage day-to-day office operations
Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win attitude
Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and flexibility based on business needs
High school diploma / equivalent or higher
It would be even better if you also had…
Apply today at: hrblock.com/careers
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Technician provides customer service in the field in order to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial cooking, refrigeration, and/or HVAC equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
•Properly troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs commercial cooking, refrigeration, and/or HVAC equipment.
•Provides highest level of service to the customer and professionally communicates the service needed to customers.
•Defines service problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions about the work needing to be performed.
•Legibly completes paperwork for all services performed on behalf of the customer.
•Consults with the Parts Department to get parts ordered and the Service Department to get follow up calls scheduled.
•Communicates with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnosing problems with equipment.
•Installs all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner.
•Maintains a neat and orderly truck, along with accurate part and tool inventory.
•Provides technical support for our staff and other technicians.
•Consults with manufacturers, sales reps, dealers, and customers.
•Promotes and recommends other services provided by the Company to customers.
•High School diploma or GED
•Refrigeration technicians must be EPA certified
•Must have a valid driver’s license from the state in which applicant is applying and must be insurable by our auto insurance company
•Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
•Two (2) years of education and/or experience in food service equipment repair, or in a related area.
•Background experience in gas, electric, plumbing, and/or steam repairs a plus
•Must be highly safety conscious
•Excellent organizational skills, must be motivated, a self-starter, and able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
•Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
•Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (up to 75 pounds)
•Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for the better part of 8 hours
•Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 80 years, then look no further.
Founded in 1939, General Parts distributes parts and provides service for over 60,000 active customers and 400 manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment. Corporate headquartered in Bloomington, MN, we provide service coverage in all or parts of 27 states through our 29 branch locations.
General Parts offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, On-Call Pay, Double Time on Sundays, Profit Sharing, Tool Allowance, Company Supplied Uniforms, and Company Supplied Service Vehicle, Tablet and Cell Phone.
General Parts participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit our website: https://generalparts.com/
This document describes the minimum job qualifications that are required for an individual to be granted, or to maintain the position described. The employer reserves the rights to amend, modify, or add to either the minimum job qualification, or essential job functions, at any time. The content of this document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skill required.
Job Title: Soil Sorter
Reports To: Plant Supervisor
The Soil Sorter is responsible for maintaining the flow of linens into the machine cleaners into carts to maximize efficiency.
1. Maintains awareness of and continually adjust to changing priorities, as the workday progresses.
2. Keeps linen off the floor and in the carts.
3. Maintains an orderly work environment by aligning carts and other containers in an organized manner.
4. Keeps clean linen area clean of debris and loose linen.
5. Assists with end of shift clean-up and throughout the day as necessary.
6. Untangles clean linen into empty carts.
7. Ensures that linen is separated properly.
8. Monitors equipment for maintenance problems and reports problems to the Engineer.
9. Monitoring screen for proper staging of empty carts for dryer transfers.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or GED desirable but not mandatory. Previous production experience is preferred but not required.
Basic reading skills. Good eye hand coordination. Attention to detail is essential.
Ability to work with other and good communication skills.
Working Condition Requirements:
Moderate. Must be able to bend at the waist and perform repetitive lifting, reaching, gripping, grasping tasks while continuously standing. Must be able to lift or push 30 to 40 pounds.
Noise, high heat and humid conditions.
Ashland Towing and Onarheim Truck Repair is a well-established towing company. We have two locations Ashland Towing in Ashland Oregon, and Onarheim Truck Repair in Yreka California. We not only provide towing services for local police agencies but also for many local businesses, residents, and travelers. Besides towing services we also move commercial machinery and provide relocation services, roadside repair, lockouts jump starts, load shifts, and much more We are currently accepting applications for our Ashland office, though duties may include answering phones for our Yreka office (from our Ashland location) All shifts available. Candidates should have some of the following skills:
HOURS: FULL TIME OR PART TIME
We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Whole Heart Elder Care provides holistic in-home caregiving services to clients in and around Ashland, Oregon. Our growing team of caregivers works closely with families, doctors, nurses and physical therapists to customize and implement a plan to meet individual caregiving needs. A trusted name in the home care industry, we believe in helping seniors live their life to the fullest by providing professional and first-class services with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking for an Experienced Caregiver to join our team. This role is ideal for someone who is truly passionate about providing first-class care to people who rely on you to help them lead a fulfilling lifestyle. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
How you’ll make an impact
You enjoy working with people. You know how to capture hearts and minds with your caring and compassionate ways. You’re reliable, committed to delivering a high standard of care, work independently with minimal supervision and always have a positive attitude.
You want to have a fulfilling career with a family-oriented team that recognizes and rewards dedication. In this role, you will:
Requirements and certifications:
Join our amazing team of caregivers
We offer a positive team environment and culture where you can thrive personally and professionally. We celebrate your success and appreciate team members for great ideas, positive attitude and teamwork. We strive to maintain a positive work environment where employees treat each other with respect and courtesy. All employees are expected to maintain high standards in their performance, to follow all policies and procedures and to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Some of our attractive benefits include:
Apply now> https://wholehearteldercare.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/
*Whole Heart Elder Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
** This requisition is not intended to be a comprehensive description of the role, required duties or day-to-day responsibilities. The scope of this role and employee requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
Currently recruiting for a family nurse practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide comprehensive medical care to patients at one of our practice sites in Southern Oregon. This is an ambulatory care practice including both children and adults and does not include any inpatient responsibilities.
New grads welcome
Student loan repayment up to 110K
Relocation for the right candidate
Full time / benefited
Seeing all ages
Comp / DOE
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER // SUPERVISOR
McGrath’s Fish House is seeking experienced leaders!
We are hiring a Salaried Restaurant Assistant Manager and a Full Time Hourly Supervisor!
These positions are available at our Medford location!
For more than 40 years, McGrath's Fish House has worked hard to provide high quality seafood at affordable prices. Our 5 restaurants receive seafood deliveries daily from local waters. We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic managers for our fast-paced, high-volume restaurant!
Our goal is to have appealing restaurants with pleasant, well-trained staff serving excellent food. Does this sound like a good fit for you? If you enjoy managing in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you!
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Attainable Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts & More!
We would love to hear from you!
- Apply via this posting or email your resume to MGMZ@RMCJobs.com
- Then call for appointment information: (562) 596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, FOH Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Retail Manager, AGM, Assistant General Manager, Team Lead, Shift Leader, Shift Manager, Supervisor, or another restaurant or retail management position.
We are looking for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team! Are you looking for a change? Are you looking for great pay and benefits? Are you looking to make a dramatic impact on each patient you serve?
Are you a friendly, outgoing Physical Therapist Assistant who cares about the patient and works hard for positive outcomes? This position is for full time work.
Some of the qualifications required of the applicant:
- Active Oregon Physical Therapist Assistant license
Some of the qualification preferred of the applicant:
--Experience with outpatient care with (Manual therapy skills, Therapeutic exercise skills, Therapeutic activities skills)
-Training/experience with Medicare compliance
-Marketing work both with physicians and online
-Encouraging patients to schedule out until they have met their established goals.
-Open to learning new techniques
-Experience with administrative duties.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position then please e-mail your resume. Also include a cover letter specifying why you feel you would add benefit as a member of our team. Finally, explain in detail how you feel you meet the required qualifications listed above. Benefits do include the Simple IRA match, PTO, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 8 paid holidays per year. Thank you!
• Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
• Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
• Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
• Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
• Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
• Other duties assigned. PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
• Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
• Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
• Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
• Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
• Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
We are looking for a bookkeeping/payroll specialist with preferably 2+ years of experience to join our small team. Must enjoy working with many clients and be good at self-managing the workflow. The position can be full-time or part-time depending on the applicant's desires. Hours may vary depending on the time of the year and the applicant’s needs. The applicant will also have a chance to learn tax preparation if desired as well.
We are a smaller family-friendly firm that has a great work-life balance with a focus on team happiness.
The perfect candidate will have:
- 2+ years Quickbooks bookkeeping experience
- Oregon Payroll experience is a plus
- Good with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good Organizational skills
- applicant can learn tax preparation if desired
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids is hiring 2 more additional licensed stylists or barber for our location in Medford, OR located at 171 Rossanley Drive #105 to complete our great team! If you love working with children and are looking for a fun and drama free work atmosphere with excellent pay and flexible hours this is the place for you! At Cookie Cutters children watch television or play video games while they sit in a “fantasy chair” for their haircut. Come in and discover how much fun a haircut can be and Find out why we have stylist team members who have worked with is over 15 years??
What we like:
* A current OR barber or cosmetology license
* Have a motivated, gentle, patient, positive, reliable personality
* Flexibility in days/hours worked, including evenings and weekends
* The ability to be energetic and have FUN
Let's grow big together! Here's what we have to offer:
* The best and cutest clients
* Base pay starting at $12.50/hr and up - per your experience, plus commissions and other bonuses and performance increases
*Sign on bonus
* Excellent tips!
* Amazing culture
* Growth and Management opportunities
* Innovative training for the one that want to know more
* Fun contests with great rewards
* European shampoo bowl, Comfortable Attire
* No Chemical Service
* Beautiful new store
Be Part of Something Different in our Valley!!!
Apply online at http://www.haircutsarefun.com/Medford-OR
Reese Creek Ranch in Beautiful Southern Oregon is hiring. Ever wanted a job at a high quality boarding, breeding and training facility? This job could be for you. We are looking for a stall cleaning and ranch maintenance person. Very competitive pay. Full time. Must Be able to pass background and drug test. Possible on site living. Must be 18 and have some horse experience. Please email me resume or email for interview...
We are looking to fill the following two roles:
• Sales Representative
• Agency Owner
Positions do require applicant to have a Life Insurance license - currently active license, or willing to get a license
Jobs: Part-Time or Full-Time
• Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields desired but not required
• Highly motivated
• Comfortability with working from home
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we Provide:
Our company is experiencing record expansion as the demand for our products and services continues to grow. With HLN Financial, you have work and schedule flexibility, and the support needed to assist you in achieving your income and professional goals. We provide our agents and agency builders with the tools and training to be successful. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further and growing our business relationship.
We are seeking Equipment Operators/CDL Drivers and Mechanics to become a part of our team! We have light to heavy duty vehicles in our fleet. We service Southern Oregon and Northern California for towing, roadside service, repairs, and more. Inviting versatile, hard working, self-starters to apply with us!
Our company schedules service employees on a rotating schedule with guaranteed shop hours along with on-call shifts in order to spread the work load evenly to every employee. In order to satisfy our contracts, employees are encouraged to be within 15 minutes of our home base, or make arrangements during on-call shifts to meet this requirement. Depending on business need, overtime may be approved and/or required. Applicants who have flexible schedules will be given preference.
Grocery Outlet is expanding! Come join our family and become an Independent Operator today!
We are looking for strong retail professionals that are interested in partnering with Grocery Outlet to run one of our new stores.
Essential and Administrative Functions:
Office Maintenance Duties:
Skill Requirements and Expectations:
Working and Physical Conditions:
Growing dental practice is seeking a full-time dental assistant for Monday-Thursday 7:45 - 5:00 with potential to add Fridays as needed. Radiology license is a must, EFDA is preferred.
Duties will include:
Chair side assisting
Taking intra and extra oral x-rays
Patient follow up calls
Some light front office duties (answering phones, scheduling, taking payments as needed)
We are looking for an assistant that is a TEAM PLAYER with a positive attitude, willing to help out whenever and where ever needed (hygiene support, front office support when needed). We are a close, tight knit office and love what we do! If that sounds like you please email a resume and some info about you : )
As a jewelry consultant you will :
Engage customers to understand their needs .
Present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features .
Provide information regarding service plans .
Meet individual and team sales goals .
Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 1 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services
3949 South 6th Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Phone: (541) 882-1487 or 1-800-552-6290
HR Fax: (541) 273-4564
CLOSES: Until Filled
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE TO: Health General Manager
SALARY: GS-14 $85,101-$110,633 Full Benefits
GS-15 $100,102-$130,140 Full Benefits
GS-16 Only for employees with 10+ years of Service rendered with the Klamath Tribes
CLASSIFICATION: Professional/Management, Regular, Full-Time
LOCATION: Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services
3949 South 6th Street
Klamath Falls, Oregon
The Administrative Officer (AO) assists the Health General Manager in providing overall administration of Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services’ programs, with specific assigned areas of responsibility. This position will serve as second in command of KTHFS operations; assuming administrative responsibility in the absence of the Health General Manager.
The Administrative Officer performs a wide variety of complex management and administrative functions and duties under the direction of the Health General Manager. Primary responsibilities include providing oversight of assigned departments including the Facilities/Security Department, Purchased/Referred Care Department, Community Transportation Department and the Tribal Intern program, and coordination of special projects as assigned by the Health General Manager. Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 2 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide direct supervision to the Facilities/Security Director, Purchased/Referred Care Director, Community Transportation Supervisor, Receptionist, Support Services Clerk, and Tribal Intern program.
2. In partnership with the HGM, the AO will develop recommendations for short and long-term objectives. Implement strategies and meet the objectives of the Tribal Council-adopted Strategic Plan. The AO is responsible for maintaining an inventory of ongoing projects.
3. Responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating and ensuring assigned departments are meeting the needs of Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services.
4. Work with other tribal or community organizations to ensure that current services are needed and utilized by Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services’ target population.
5. Provide oversight and supervision of assigned Tribal Health & Family Service departments and/or programs to ensure they are developing appropriate work plans and carrying out assigned tasks, complying with relevant contract provisions, regulations and laws; and following the policy and long-term planning directives of the Tribal Council. Achieve compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
6. Responsible for writing, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, grants and MOA/MOU agreements for KTHFS.
7. Assist with development of the purpose of day-to-day administration, specific department operating policies, procedures in accordance with the Personnel Policies & Procedures of The Klamath Tribes. Implement staff development activities and training for programs under AO oversight.
8. Participate in KTHFS annual program operation budgets; responsible for working with direct reports to create their operating budgets, including forecasted revenues and expenditures, allocate and monitor funds for investment(s) and reserves for programs under AO oversight. Be familiar with program budgets and assist with ensuring funding is utilized in an efficient cost effective manner, providing the best services possible.
9. Engage and participate as a leader in the standards of the AAAHC, Inc. as the foundation for health center quality to include: patient rights, risk management, quality assurance, quality of care, facilities management, infection prevention and control, patient and employee safety, and other quality management and improvement functions. Work on various accreditation committees and perform special projects.
Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 3 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
10. Ensure staff and the Tribal public are kept informed of management policies and program goals. Assist with and help direct public information and relations. To include assisting with the KTHFS Quarterly newsletter, etc.
a) Prepare Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services’ Annual Report for presentation to the Klamath Tribes General Council.
b) Respond to and resolve questions, inquires, and complaints from patients with HGM and QA team.
c) Responsible for reviewing and approving all KTHFS event and/or informational media, prior to release to the public.
d) Speak on behalf of KTHFS when assigned.
11. Maintain a professional demeanor. Practice and promote an approach that ensures open communication and accountability throughout the workplace. Create a spirit of teamwork that is the basis for employees’ individual and group efforts. Champion and set an example for ethical, professional behavior in the workplace. Adhere to and promote our customer service standards.
12. Facilitate or attend required meetings of the governing body, Health Advisory Committee, Management Team, Quality Improvement, Risk Management or other ad hoc groups, as assigned by the Health General Manager.
13. Ensure compliance with legal requirements including, but not limited to, patient confidentiality and risk management; compliance with the Privacy Act procedures, HIPAA, Federal, Tribal, and applicable laws and regulations. Coordinate with contracted legal counsel as directed by the HGM.
a) Represent Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services and The Klamath Tribes at various meetings/gathering, i.e. The Nine Tribes of Oregon, Indian Health Services, Northwest Portland Indian Health Board, Oregon Health Authority and other agencies, (rotate attendance with the HGM or as assigned). Actively participate in activities that concern Native people, e.g. NPAIHB, National Indian Health Board, and other national related health seminars, as assigned.
14. The incumbent will be called upon to accomplish special tasks within their scope of work, including but not limited to the following:
a) Provide a written monthly activity report.
b) Prepare the Health General Manager’s monthly activity report.
c) Attend meetings, committees and assist with the management of clinic operations and address staff concerns as needed.
15. When HGM is not available, provide coordination and overall management of healthcare programs; which includes providing technical and administrative support to program directors to institute improvements that ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of services to Tribal members. Reviews operating results,
Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 4 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
compares them to established objectives and takes steps to ensure that the appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
16. When HGM is not available, keep the Tribal Council, Program Directors and Management Team updated on the status of Tribal projects, programs, and any issues, concerns, and accomplishments of Tribal staff.
17. When HGM is not available, supervise the business affairs of the facility to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage.
18. When assigned by the HGM encourage Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services and Klamath Tribal Administration programs to coordinate through effective communication and cooperation on joint projects and/or program service delivery.
19. The incumbent will be called upon to accomplish other tasks within his/her scope of work.
All regular duties are performed with supervision from the Health General Manager who defines and establishes program objectives and specifies the resources available. Work is assigned in terms of functional, organizational or departmental objectives. The Health General Manager will advise on unusual situations that do not have clear set precedent or when clarification or interpretation of policy is in question.
Employee works independently toward established objectives; resolves issues based on past precedents; exercises judgment in interpreting guidelines and applicability; and ensures deadlines are met. Duties are performed using sound judgment and comprehensive understanding of the operational environment of the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Knowledge of or ability to learn Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services’ mission, organizational structure, function of each department and the requirements of health care delivery systems in order to develop and implement goals, plans and policies; requires working knowledge of all current programs and activities as well as an understanding of related policies and regulations.
Knowledge and skills sufficient to perform required tasks and follow specific procedures in accordance with established policy, practice and priorities of Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services. This includes the ability to plan and organize work using one’s own initiative, make decisions based on experience, and to seek additional information and assistance from other sources as necessary. Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 5 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
Ability to work with internal and external managerial and technical staff using strong analytical skills to make informed decisions. Must be able to meet with a variety of individuals in a professional manner using tact, diplomacy and mature judgment.
Ability to provide direction and supervise staff; knowledge of workload, staffing requirements.
Ability to provide technical direction and coordination in a variety of areas including personnel, procurement procedures, information services, and record management.
Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with supervisors, co-workers and the general public.
Must be able to express him/her-self in a clear concise manner for the purpose of correspondence, reports, making presentations, providing instructions and for obtaining information or conveying messages.
Knowledge of fiscal management, personnel, property, supply, and facilities management.
Must have an understanding of the needs and difficulties of administering public programs.
Ability to work under stressful conditions with high volume workloads.
Ability to balance program needs and administrative requirements in the successful completion of organizational goals.
Ability to interpret complex regulations, laws, policies and procedures.
Experience with compiling data and developing reports.
Must have excellent computer skills including but not limited to, Microsoft Windows, e-mail, etc.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of medical records and adhere to the standards for health record-keeping, HIPAA and Privacy Act requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
Minimum Qualifications: Failure to comply with minimum position requirements may result in termination of employment.
REQUIRED to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Health/Business Administration or related field; (Must submit copy of degree or transcripts with application.)
Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 6 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
REQUIRED to have seven (7) years work experience managing programs in a health/administration, supervisory, managerial, professional position.
REQUIRED to have experience in Public Relations.
REQUIRED to have strategic planning experience.
REQUIRED to have budget analysis and management experience.
REQUIRED to have experience with grant proposal writing and management.
REQUIRED to have computer experience, using word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
REQUIRED to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
REQUIRED to have demonstrated initiative, technical writing ability, professional judgment, and effective performance of duties with minimal supervision.
REQUIRED to submit to and clear an alcohol/drug screen and random testing as per policy.
REQUIRED to submit to a background and character investigation, as per Tribal policy. Following hire must immediately report to Human Resource any citation, arrest, conviction for a misdemeanor or felony crime.
REQUIRED to submit to annual TB skin testing and adhere to KTHFS staff immunization policy in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control immunization recommendations for healthcare workers.
Previous work experience with Tribal Communities
Indian and Tribal Preference will apply, as per policy. (Must submit tribal documentation with application to qualify for Indian Preference).
This position description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position. It is not necessarily inclusive and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, tasks, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein. Management reserves the sole right to add, modify, or exclude any essential or non-essential requirement at any time with or without notice. Nothing in this job description, or by the Position Description: Administrative Officer Page 7 of 7 Revised: 08/03/2020
completion of any requirement of the job by the employee, is intended to create a contract of employment of any type.
Submit a Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services Application for Employment with all requirements and supporting documentation to:
Klamath Tribal Health & Family Services
ATTN: Human Resource
3949 South 6th Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO PROVE QUALIFICATIONS FOR TRIBAL POSITIONS.
Please Note: If requirements are not met, i.e., submission of a resume in lieu of a tribal application or not including a required certification, your application will not be reviewed and will be disqualified.
Indian Preference will apply. In accordance with Klamath Tribal policy, priority in selection will be given to qualified applicants who present proof of eligibility for "Indian Preference".
Applications will not be returned.
Hawaiian Hut is looking for someone with an open schedule and hopefully has a little work experience. We do start out at minimum wage but if you can prove your self and become a cook, we offer our cooks $15 hr with tips and two weeks paid vacation. We currently have all our cook position filled. Right now we are in need for two prep people who may wanna work there way up in the company. Thank you!
Key Requirements -
• 3-5 years of experience in construction and Project Coordination in the ‘Construction Industry
• Excellent math and organizational skills
• Natural ability to collaborate well with others within your team and across the organization at large
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail
• Outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, ability to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Basic Microsoft skills
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills
Education & Experience and Licenses or Certifications:
• BS – Construction Engineering, Project Engineering
Travel of up to 50% may be required
Project Engineer to support projects.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Engineer is responsible for supporting the project and staff from project startup to close out. This position will establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels and with external parties, and be viewed as a team player.
The successful candidate will be a professional, high-performing individual who takes pride in performing top-quality work with a team-oriented, service mindset.
As a Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
During project start-up and close-out phase, proactively assist the Project Manager and Superintendent to achieve:
• Contract set up as requested
• Complete accurate and timely submittal logs for construction projects based on project drawings and specifications.
• Manage submittals from Architect or Engineer and notifying the Project Superintendent of potential schedule impacts or resubmittals.
• Prepare as directed all necessary back up relating to change requests, include tracking specification and plan changes
• Set up of schedule of values, productivity, costs, quality control documentation management and processing of applications for payment.
• Timely completion of all required project close-out documents per contract.
• Distribute contract documents to the company field teams, subcontractors, including drawings, specifications, and general conditions. Include any accepted alternates or addendums with documents.
• Scheduling all required construction meetings with required personnel, subcontractors, architects and owners
• Take accurate and complete meeting minutes and distribute timely
• Attend Owner/Architect pre-construction, project and closeout meetings
During Construction Phase continue the process as started above, but do so from the field and proactively assist the Project Manager and Superintendent to achieve:
• Site Safety Coordination
• Quality Control Coordination
• Time Tracking and Payroll uploads
• Utilize management tools for schedule and document management to track and record project performance and budget tracking
• Schedule of Values,
• Timely Billings according to percentage complete timely upon receipt from Owner
• Payables-payment from owner and payment to Subcontractor and Suppliers per purchase agreements
• Assist PM with project schedule and updates
• Assist PM with purchasing and inventory with suppliers
• Picking up Supplies and making deliveries
• Onsite administration of New Hire Processing., Tracking & Correspondence (Union Dispatches, Pre-Placement Testing, Safety Orientations, Etc.)
• Maintain memos and correspondence logs
• Assist PM as directed. RFI's- requests for information
Home Care Aides (Medford OR and Grants Pass, OR)
Are you seeking a job with flexibility to work around your busy schedule?
Already working full time and want to earn a little extra?
Semi-Retired looking to give back to the community?
Look no further! Interim Healthcare is currently looking for home care aides to join our dynamic team in Medford and Grants Pass, OR and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Care Aide, you will provide our clients with assistance, support, and activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, light house cleaning, etc...) that will allow our seniors/clients to remain in the comfort of their own home where they prefer to be.
Caregiving and helping others are positively life changing and a career path that can impact your life forever. We encourage you to utilize your skills in this area - - you have worked for the rest, now come work for the best!
• Valid driver's license
• Auto insurance
• Clear a background check
• Must pass drug screen
• CPR Certification (can obtain on hire)
Health Benefits (for full time employees)
Mileage & Travel Time Paid (between assignments)
Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting insurance inspections on residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking part-time inspector(s) and/or Independent Contractor(s) to complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes.
Location: Medford, OR
Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.
Insurance, Inspector, Surveyor, claims, mortgage, retail, Field Rep, Field Representative, Construction, Drivers
For immediate consideration, please apply at:
Position for upkeep and maintenance on a property located in Eagle Point. Must be in good physical shape and have experience in property repair and maintenance, capable of problem solving, working independently and have skills \ experience in:
● operating equipment
● helpful to have live stock and/or gardening experience
Compensation: Based on experience
References and Background check required
We have great opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses LPN roles. We are looking to expand and growing team of nursing professionals!
Flexible shifts available - We have Day, Evenings & Night shifts. You decide when you want to work and also make your own schedule.
The candidate will be traveling around the general region assigned within the state of OR
All available hours are per diem.
Compensation starts from $30 Per Hour
We have great perks!
We are looking for a couple of hard working, loyal employees to join our team.
We are needing some extra hands to help us clean! We are a business that cleans both professional businesses and residential homes.
We need someone who understands the responsibly that house keepers hold. Its important that each and every employee understands that honesty is key and being respectful while in others peoples space plays a huge role in being a good house keeper.
New hires will drive there own vehicles to and from the job sites and will be asked to keep a driving log. If you drive your own vehicle you will be reimburse for your total miles at .57 per mile.
Requirements are you must have a Driver license and Valid registration and Insurance for the vehicle you choose to drive to job sites.
Must be able to pass a background check. Exceptions can be made for anything 7-10 year or older for prior convictions. NO THEFT
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday thru Friday
Pay is $14 an hour.
We are looking to hire someone ASAP!
Compensation: Competitive- Based on skills and experience
employment type: Full Time/ Part Time
Our rapidly growing privately owned and managed group of dental practices (Medford, Grants Pass and NEW in Central Point) are looking for highly motivated, friendly, energetic EFDA or radiology certified Dental Assistants to help us care for our wonderful patients. We are excited to offer this position to someone who embodies our values of Integrity, Collaboration, Positivity, Ambition, Adaptability and Kindness. We are focused on helping our patients understand the importance of their long-term oral health. We are not an OHP contracted.
Job Duties Summary:
Requirements for this job are:
Necessary skills include:
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION
• INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• INITIATIVE AND PROBLEM SOLVING
Preferred, but not required:
Please apply via this listing. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
An exciting opportunity to become a Team member of one of Oregon’s top places to work. Drill Doctor is a key brand within the Darex family of brands and has been for close to 25 years. The Drill Doctor Brand Manager will be the driving force behind the success and growth of the brand, defining product and brand strategy, owning the customer relationship and marketing campaigns, standing for the brand and category as the company’s expert in market insights and working across departments to create momentum and excitement with employees, dealers and end users; essentially be the CEO of this brand. The right candidate should be passionate about home and or automotive DIY and should know there way around a shop, including the tools used to get the jobs done. Darex, LLC is located in Ashland, a city set in Southern Oregon, with incredible access to seemingly limitless outdoor activities, from fishing and rafting the Rogue River, to skiing or mountain biking the world famous Mount Ashland, to some of the very best deer hunting in the country. If the outdoors isn’t your speed, the Rogue Valley also offers a large selection of wineries and dry, sunny weather, much of the year. DIY activities are experiencing a surge in interest and popularity right now, and the right person will be able to connect a well-respected brand name with that new found interest with the freedom and authority to creatively drive success. If the sound of this job and the community around it leaves you feeling inspired, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE - Summarize the primary purpose and objective of the position (why the job exists).
Responsible for the brand and product strategy of Drill Doctor; developing plans, products, objectives and creating campaigns that increase the awareness and enhance the reputation of the Work Sharp brand and its products.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Briefly describe each major job function (those essential to achieving primary purpose). Use specific active verbs that describe what the incumbent does (e.g., “composes,” or “types” letters, rather than “prepares”), and indicate why the function is performed (e.g., composes letters to respond to customer inquiries).
· Develop, assets, and propose strategic and operational plans for brand(s) including product roadmap, and cost reduction plans.
3. JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
· Work in accordance with Darex Core Values – Love and Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Simplify, Enjoy What we Do, Own Your Experience.
4. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE - Describe the minimum skills, knowledge, education, certifications, etc., and related job experience (yrs./months ) that incumbent must typically have to perform the essential functions of the job acceptably.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; equivalent experience will also be considered.
· 7+ years of experience in product and/or channel marketing within the hard goods industry
· Proven proficiency in strategy. planning, developing and managing budgets
· Demonstrated ability to lead and execute innovative, differentiated brand/product strategies
· Proven P&L and analytical skills
· Market and voice of the customer research
· Product Life Cycle management
· Strong skills in the areas of interpersonal relations, analysis, strategic planning, communication, project management, organization and administration.
· Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
· Strong facilitation skills with the ability to set expectations regarding all aspects of product development.
· Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook.