QUA The Spa at SOMA Grand is looking to hiring staff members to our team.
• Massage Therapist
• Guarantee base pay and tip.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current/Valid Certified Massage Therapy
• Working knowledge of various types of massage - Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Hot Stone, Sports Massage
• A Proven track record for excellent customer service.
• Ability to communicate professionally with associates and customers at all times.
• Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the spa adhering to all state law sanitary requirements.
• Must be reliable, get to work on time (10 minutes before your shifts), be a team player.
• Fun Staff and Generous Pay.
• Must be able to check-in and check-out clients.
We are looking for candidates with a great personality and experience to grow with QUA. Please email your resume or to learn more about the opportunities at QUA Spa.
Chiro-Health, Inc is hiring!!! Looking for a CA Certified Massage Therapist for a chiropractic, acupuncture and massage clinic in San Francisco financial district.
This is a independent contractor position. You must be available to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, possibly Fridays from 10am-6:30pm . Appointments are 1/2 hour with 15 minutes for sterilizing the room.
Skills and techniques requirements: deep tissue, myofacial, ART, sports, therapeutic massage. Superb knowledge of skeletal anatomy, personable, sensible, reliable, punctual, caring, proper draping.
This job involves writing timely SOAP notes for patients on EMR, Electronic Medical Records. You will be trained on Office Ally platform. Occasional paid marketing events to local companies.
License requirements: CA license, malpractice insurance, workers compensation insurance. 1 year experience is preferred.
Our Chiropractic Wellness Center is hiring a Certified massage therapists to assist the Doctor with patients in our increasingly busy practice. The position is part-time with hourly pay, with the opportunity to create a following of patients for your in-house massage practice with in our facility. The hours will vary depending on the agreed upon days and hours split between two therapists. There is a separate compensation split for in-house massages. We provide repetitive strain recovery therapy for patients with Neuromuscular therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Grastin, Pin & Stretch, Active Release Therapy, PNF and many other techniques. You will be working with sprains, strains, rehabilitation and maintenance. Usual time with each patient is 15-20 minutes. We specialize in RSI recovery and promoting stretches & strengthening exercises to promote a healthy mindset among our patients. If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel, we’d love to talk with you about this opportunity. This position requires the therapist to be trained or certified in additional courses beyond basic training. 3+ years experience is preferred.
· Provide 15-20 minute myofascial release therapy, trigger point therapy, Grastin , Pin & Stretch, Active Release Therapy, PNF and other techniques per patient
· Guide patients through our services and how we can best help them achieve their recovery goals.
· Design sessions around patient’s specific complaints or problem areas with the Doctor
· Listen to clients during therapies and adjust technique to meet their recovery needs.
· Suggest therapy schedules for recurring sessions and possible in-house massages.
· Help the doctor with some administrative tasks.
· Help the doctor in other capacities when needed.
· Help setup and administer Cold Laser, Ultrasound and Electric Stim therapies with patients.
· Keeping work area clean, and disinfected throughout the day, changing Hydrocollator water monthly and folding laundry weekly.
· Current and valid state license for massage therapy
· Current and valid massage liability insurance
· 3+ years’ experience as a professional massage therapist
· Experience working in a therapy center environment preferred
· Reliable transportation required
· Excellent customer service and sales skill
· Training in Sports Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, myofascial release therapy, trigger point therapy, Grastin, Pin & Stretch, Active Release Therapy, PNF or similar is highly preferred.
Busy, established (1993) Chiropractic Office in Pacifica, CA seeking a Certified Massage Therapist.
This can become two different jobs for the right person. Expect to learn and develop your tissue therapy skills, hone your anatomy and physiology, learn cutting-edge tissue and Athletic Injury rehab. We are a warm tight team of professionals committed to helping patients with a large variety of issues. We are both compassionate and motivating in our approach to help people get out of pain/dysfunction and to obtain much higher levels of health and happiness. Some common issues we help with: Sprain/Strains, Whiplash, Post-Surgical scar tissue and tight/weak joints, Pregnancy, Posture, Stress, Anxiety, Healthy Eating and Exercise encouragement.
JOB 1: Assist Doctors with patient care. Daily duties include rooming patients, taking short chart notes, massage warm up or therapeutic to affected areas for 5-10 minutes. Assist in putting some patients on various therapies. Applicant must know basic computer usage and willing to do light office work including taking payments, light filing, answering the phone and booking appointments using our easy proven procedures. The position is part-time with hourly pay.
If your skills are shown to meet standards, an opportunity to also be a Massage Therapist in our dedicated massage room. You would be helped in building a flow of regular patients requesting you for a 50, 80- or 110-minute therapeutic massage. Our veteran Therapist of 16 years just moved out of California who could see 24 patients in 2-4 days. You are paid by the massage at a higher rate than as an assistant. Current massage room availability. Monday mornings, Tuesday and Wednesday All Day
If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel and enjoy, we would love to talk with you about this opportunity.
• Provide 5-7-minute myofascial release therapy, trigger point therapy, Grastin, Athletic stretching, Active Release Therapy, motorized Traction, PNF and other techniques. Again, you will be trained to be fully proficient before using any unknown technique.
• Guide clients through our services and show them how we can best help along with helping them help themselves.
• Design sessions around patient’s specific complaints or problem areas with the Doctor.
• Listen to clients during therapies and adjust technique to meet their recovery needs.
• Some basic administrative tasks will be required.
• Keeping work area clean, and disinfected throughout the day is paramount. Changing Hydrocollator water monthly.
• Current and valid state license for massage therapy
• Reliable transportation required
• Excellent customer service and sales knowledge.
• Training in Sports Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, myofascial release therapy, trigger point therapy, Grastin, Pin & Stretch, Active Release Therapy, PNF or similar is highly preferred.
• Referrals requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Chiropractors have been considered Essential Workers by the State of California since the beginning of our Pandemic. Our office complies with all required and recommended sanitation guidelines. These are strictly enforced in our office due to our need to get within 6’ of patients at times. All safety requirements are clearly posted on the outside of our front door. PPE equipment will be provided for staff. Temperatures are taken of staff before every shift, as well as any arriving patients.